Not A Verstappen || CL16 & LN4

By DilemmaOnTwoLegs

The product of an affair left you with the blood of a racer but lacking the name of one. It didn't stop you f... More

Untitled Part 1
Untitled Part 2
Untitled Part 3
Untitled Part 4
Untitled Part 6
Untitled Part 7
Untitled Part 8
Untitled Part 9
Untitled Part 10
Untitled Part 11
Untitled Part 12
Untitled Part 13
Untitled Part 14
Untitled Part 15
Untitled Part 16
Untitled Part 17
Untitled Part 18
Untitled Part 19
Untitled Part 20
Untitled Part 21
Untitled Part 22
Untitled Part 23
Untitled Part 24
Untitled Part 25
Untitled Part 26
Untitled Part 27
Untitled Part 28
Untitled Part 29
Untitled Part 30
Untitled Part 31
Untitled Part 32
Untitled Part 33

Untitled Part 5

2.2K 45 3
By DilemmaOnTwoLegs

"My brother cannot find out." Your hands drifted down your body until your fingers laced over theirs, drawing them closer to where you were aching for their touch.

"Agreed," Charles chuckled between the teasing kisses he pressed to your neck.

"Ya-ha, but more importantly, this won't do," Lando tutted as he traced the hem of your shirt. "I only want to see you in papaya from now on."

"Or red."

"Or nothing," you offered and they looked at each other to smirk.

Charles grabbed the hem too and together they dragged it up and over your head.  "Even better."

The movie was abandoned as Lando kicked the blanket to the floor and sank down to his knees on the plush rug, turning the horror off before tossing the remote away. His blue eyes put the sea to shame as they roamed your body and warmth spread wherever they landed on your skin. "You are so beautiful." His hands ran up your calves, spreading your legs when they reached your knees and you sighed at the feel of his palms on your thighs. "You have no idea how long I have wanted to do this."

You lifted your hips when his fingers reached your panties and you were grateful you chose the lace pair as he dragged them down your legs. It was hard to concentrate on anything when Charles was kissing his way tantalisingly slowly across your collarbone then over the swell of your breast. "There's nothing stopping you now."

Light dancing around your vision when they struck as one, Lando's tongue lashing through your folds while Charles' lips sealed around your nipple. A cry of delight filled the room as the twin sensations flooded your body with heat and your head fell back against the couch as your fingers combed into Lando's hair and tugged him closer.

The night was no longer silent as your moans grew louder and Charles stole the sound with a kiss that took your breath away. The kiss was needy, deep and messy as his tongue fought with yours for dominance. You rose to the challenge as you felt his hair between your fingers too, the stands shorter and thicker than Lando's soft curls.

All you could feel was their presence. They were everywhere; on your skin, in your mouth, beneath your hands, between your legs. The encompassing warmth began to boil in your blood and your core clenched as Lando's fingers felt how wet you were for them, curling up and fucking you as his tongue pressed to your clit.

"Fuck," you moaned as you broke the kiss to take a shuddering breath. "I'm going to cum."

Charles grabbed Lando's hair and tugged him back with a shake of his head. "Not yet."

Lando's lips shimmered in with your arousal and he licked them clean as he held his fingers out the Charles for a taste. Your stomach flipped and your chest rose with the sharp intake of air you sucked in as you watched Charles' tongue swirl around Lando's fingers before sucking them into his mouth with a hum of satisfaction.

The sight was enough to nearly tip you over the edge and you moaned as your walls started to flutter without any stimulation. "More, please," you begged as they tore their eyes away from each other to see your hands roaming over your breasts, pinching and rolling your nipples between your fingers.

"You like that, cherie?" Charles chuckled as he ran a thumb over Lando's swollen lips and looked down at the bulging material between his hips. "He does too." Charles reached down and palmed his own erection. "Bedroom?"

You all moved faster than lights out on race day, Lando tugging his shirt over his head along the way with Charles' clothes finding the floor too. Lando made it to the bed first before catching your waist and flipping you onto your back before his lips were on yours, Charles' warm body sandwiching you between them. You could taste yourself on Lando's tongue and you thought there could be no hotter kiss until he broke away to kiss Charles over the top of you.

Your toes curled at the sight and you reached between your bodies, curling your fingers around their cocks to feel the soft skin over their hard lengths as their hips rocked into your hands. The men broke away breathless as they rested their foreheads together and watched you stroking them slowly, just like they had teased you.

Without even having to think about it, you and Lando both looked to Charles for guidance and he nodded his head at Lando. "Up there."

Lando took a seat at the head of the bed amongst your pillows, lazily leaning back against the wall with a grin as he watched Charles take control.

"You want to taste him, chérie?" Charles asked knowingly and you nodded eagerly as you sat up. "Good. I want another taste of you."

Charles laid down and grabbed your hips, guiding you over him so you could ride his face. The heat of his breath on your cunt was almost enough to come undone but the distraction of Lando's cock waiting for your lips chased away the immediate release.

Lando's head thumped against the wall as he felt your warm mouth around his cock and hand came to rest lightly on the back of your head. Rolling your eyes up to meet his, you gave him as much of a nod as you could with a mouthful and he groaned as his fist closed around your hair.

Relaxing your throat, you let Lando use you for his pleasure while the ministrations of Charles tongue stole your ability to think clearly. A fine tremor rippled through your body before your core tightened and your nails dug half moons into Lando's thighs as your legs began to quake. You reluctantly pulled away from Lando and took a shaky breath as you buried your face in his hip as you cried out.

"Beautiful," Lando sighed happily as he stroked your cheek before grinning at Charles as he appeared behind you with a damp chin.

"Condoms," you remembered through the haze of your ecstasy as you felt Charles knelt behind you at your entrance. "I'm not on anything."

He pulled back and swallowed down the need to bury himself in you. "Pourquoi?"

You huffed at the fact your high was coming down and looked over your shoulder. "Because this sport messes with my body enough, I don't need hormones added on top of that."

"What do you mean?" Lando asked and you groaned as you dropped your head onto his stomach.

"Can't we talk about this later? I'm kind of in the middle of something."

Charles took a seat beside Lando at the head of the bed and pulled you across their laps, teasing you as you felt their hard lengths but just not where you needed them. "That can wait, we want to know what you meant. This can only work if we are all open and honest."

"What exactly is this?" you asked curiously as you watched their chests rising and falling, unable to look them in the eyes as you wait for an answer.

"Whatever you need it to be," Lando answered. "We will follow your lead."

You peeked up and narrowed your eyes at them in suspicion. "Why do I get the feeling you two have already talked about this?"

"Because we have," Charles admitted, "now stop trying to distract us and explain."

Rolling your eyes, you shifted on their laps and enjoyed the way their breath hitched as your body rubbed against their erections. "There's nothing to explain really, it's a high-stress sport with intensive training and diets so I don't have a regular cycle - until winter break really when I can relax."

"Shit, never thought about that," Lando admitted with a frown.

"You're a guy, of course you didn't," you teased as you rolled your eyes. "The most you have to worry about is a rogue hard-on when you're getting harnessed in."

A smirk crossed Lando's lips and he shook his head. "That only happens when I think of you shaking your ass in front of me."

"That's on you, I was just warming my tires."

"He has an active imagination," Charles chuckled, his thumbs back to drawing idle circles on your thighs while Lando opened the bedside drawer and found the box of condoms.

Your legs parted at his touch and another pair of hands joined his. "Care to tell me?"

"No," Lando said, his voice dropping a little deeper as he pulled two out and passed one to Charles, "but I'm happy to show you."

Round Eighteen - Japan 2022

After reassuring Charles he was most certainly firmly at the top of your list of favourite Leclerc's they had sent you the room number at the hotel where they had already checked into and you tossed your phone back in your bag.

"Come on!" Pierre groaned as he saw your drink was still almost full while Yuki was getting refills. "We haven't properly hung out in weeks."

"First you have a problem with me drinking and now you complain it's not enough?"

"I'm not complaining," he huffed, "but you're not even singing with us."

Yuki busted back into the private booth with a grin on his face and three bottles of alcohol in his arms, the labels all in Japanese. "Saki, motherfuckers!"

--

"Where's your room key?" Pierre asked as he held you upright in the narrow hallway of the hotel.

"Just knock," you muttered, resting your head on his shoulder after the walls started to spin around you.

"Who the hell is going to answer?" Pierre wondered aloud as he reached out and pounded his fist on the door. You hadn't mentioned bringing anyone with you to the Grand Prix and you were never one to roomshare.

You could barely lift your head that was heavy from all the drinks he had poured but you had just enough energy to tip your head back and grin. "My boyfriends."

"Your boyfri-"

The door swung open to reveal a very sleepy and very shirtless Charles standing in the doorway of the presidential suite. Behind him, Lando was rubbing his eyes as he came to see what had interrupted their night before surprise woke him in an instant. A dopey smile was already growing on your face at the welcoming sight and you couldn't wait to climb into bed between their warm bodies.

"I think this belongs to you," Pierre managed to choke out as he held you out by the shoulders and looked between his friends. "How did I not know about this?"

"No one knows, and we would appreciate keeping it that way for now," Lando said, his eyes pleading with Pierre until he nodded.

"Yeah, sure, Max would definitely shoot the messenger anyway," he joked but only you laughed while your boyfriends' lips turned down sadly at the truth. Max would kill them if he found out, but you couldn't imagine returning to how things used to be as just friends.

The last month had been indescribable. You had been happier than ever with Charles and Lando, and there was a perfect balance with them, it was a harmony. And you hated to see them sad.

"Karaoke was fun, I sang It's Raining Men," you giggled with a step towards them only to find the floor wasn't where you thought it was beneath your feet.

"That makes more sense now," Pierre muttered with a chuckle.

"What the hell, Pierre?" Charles caught you around the waist and swept you up into his arms. "It was meant to be a quiet night."

"It was," he argued, before scratching his beard sheepishly. "Until Yuki challenged us to go shot for shot with some saki."

Your head rolled into the crook of Charles' neck where a hint of his cologne still lingered  and you felt Lando's hands as he wrapped his arms around Charles, his face a few inches from yours. "Did you win, baby?"

"Of course," you slurred a little as you grinned up at him. "They suck, saki, suckie..."

"Oh, she is hammered," he chuckled to Charles before his lips warmed your forehead. "Let's get you to bed, Spitfire. Thanks for bringing her back, mate."

"No worries, take care of her," he warned as Charles transferred you into Lando's arms.

"Always," Lando promised sincerely, the other voices fading with each step towards the bedroom.

"So how does that whole thing work?" Pierre asked with a nod in the direction of the bedroom you had been carried into. The question was purely one born out of curiosity, without judgement. Pierre had known Charles for most of his life and often heard rumours, but he had never paid them any mind. "You and Lando?"

Charles tucked his hands in the pockets of the jeans that he had rushed to pull on when he heard the loud knock at the door, the top button still undone. Unable to look his friend in the eyes, he fixated on the patterned carpet and asked, "Would it make a difference?"

Pierre's brows pinched together in confusion. "To what?"

"Our friendship."

"Bro, don't even go there," Pierre said as he shook his head. "I don't care if you bang dudes, I just want the fucking gossip."

Charles laughed at the most Pierre response he could have imagined and the tension in his shoulders released with a heavy exhale. "Thanks, mate."

"But I'm serious," he said, stepping closer and lowering his voice. "Tell me everything, I need details."

"Good night, Pierre," Charles chuckled as he stepped back and started to close the door. "If she wants to tell you everything that's up to her."

"Come on, she's not going to remember anything when she wakes up," he groaned but dutifully stepped out into the hall before the door could hit him. "You should be thanking me!"

The door cracked open again and a green eye peeked through. "For what?"

"Who do you think distracted her from dating while you guys broke up with your girlfriends?" Pierre grinned smugly. "I knew you were going to be single soon and that she liked you. I'm your wingman, and you should be thanking me."

"You knew she liked me and didn't tell me?"

Pierre waved away the offended tone and scoffed. "You had a girlfriend and I was sworn to secrecy."

In the bedroom, you struggled to stand up long enough for Lando to peel the dress off your body and the moment the constricting material was gone you collapsed onto the messy bed. The spinning room was slowly starting to return to normal as you crawled towards the mountain of pillows and found a spot still warm where you watched Lando walk around to his side of the bed.

"You look sexy when you're all sleepy and your hair is a mess," you purred as he laid down beside you. "I want to run my fingers through it."

"Baby," Lando groaned, settling under the blankets and pulling you into his arms. "It's late and you're drunk."

You wriggled and squirmed until his arms loosened and you began to kiss your way down his body, over his abs and following the V below them. "Feel free to stop me if you really want," you offered as you reached his boxers that were already beginning to tent over his half hard state and smirked up at him in the lamp light. "Didn't think so."

Lando's head fell back into the pillows as he lifted his hips so you could free him of the cotton barrier and a sigh fell from his parted lips when he felt yours wrap around his cock.

"Where's- oh," Charles chuckled as he tore back the blankets and you rolled your eyes up to watch him as you teased your tongue around Lando's tip. "Not ready to end the night yet, chérie?"

"No, I missed you," you said with a pout.

It had been three days since you last spent the night with them since you had been needed at Red Bull HQ in Milton Keynes to run some simulation work on the scheduled upgrades. Those three days had felt so slow, even with the phone calls in the privacy of the apartment you had in the city. You might have been able to see Lando for one day while he was in Woking at McLaren's factory but he had a film crew tailing him for some promotion.

"Missed you too, amour." Charles laid down on his side of the bed and propped himself up on the pillows to watch you tease Lando until he whimpered. "Gentle with him, I was a little rough earlier."

"I-I'm good," Lando stammered as his hands gripped the sheets and his back arched off the bed. "Please don't stop."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 2.6K 45
Two people, separate souls, equal affiliations Destined to be together eventually... Pierre Gasly, Alpine Driver, Grand Prix Winner Francesca Lewis...
180K 4.5K 31
𝙉𝙤𝙫𝙖, 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙜𝙜𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙢𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙧. 𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙗�...
636K 13.4K 57
What if you fall in love with the biggest rival of your family? "This is literally a Romeo and Juliet kind of shit story"
196K 3.3K 34
"you mean nothing to me " "fuck you Max, you would be nothing without that car shit" 33 - [max verstappen x reader] In which a driver falls in love w...