Untitled Part 27

Request: need more details on that punishment Lando was promised.
Just a smut chapter with some sub/dom and aftercare

Charles tested the sashes from the hotel dressing gowns that kept Lando spread across the bed to see if they had loosened. His wrists and ankles each led to one of the four corner posts and you sat at the headboard, gently stroking his damp hair. Come splattered his tensed abs from his first two orgasms, a third almost about to join the mess.

Unintelligible sounds grunted from him as Charles returned between his legs. He was taking his control back after what Lando had done and the red handprints that Lando's sat on were the result of his punishment. As was the edging.

"Pleaseeee..." he whined as Charles stopped sucking his cock just before he was about to finish. Shifting lower, Charles disappeared deeper between his legs and Lando's back arched with the workings of his tongue. "Fuuuck, feels so good."

"Shhh, no talking," you reminded him.

The sight of Charles popping up, licking his lips, was enough to turn you on again despite already being thoroughly fucked just out of Lando's reach while he was tied up. The punishment was hardly punishment at all for Lando, but it gave Charles some closure to move on from the mistake.

"Lando can't help it, can you, mon cher?" Charles asked as he climbed his body, settling himself on his knees over Lando's chest. "The only way to keep him quiet is with something in his mouth."

Lando's lips parted and his tongue lapped at the precum that coated the tip of Charles' cock before he craned his neck to take more. Charles grabbed the headboard and snapped his hips forward, burying his cock down Lando's throat.

"There, mon cher, now you can't talk," Charles strained through gritted teeth as his own release mounted. "Putain, tellement bien."

You knew he was close when he switched to his mother tongue and you decided to give Lando some reprieve as you wrapped your hand around his cock, stroking him to the pace Charles set with his hips. A muffled cry broke the seal around Lando's lips and his hips bucked into your hand until he spilled himself over your fist with a sate groan that rumbled deep from his chest.

"Oui, oui," Charles panted as he pulled back and painted Lando's pink lips white, each spurt jerking his body like a puppet controlled by his cock. His ragged breaths slowly calmed as clarity returned to his eyes and he smiled down at the mess on Lando's face - from his watering eyes to his flushed cheeks. "Mon Dieu, are you alright?"

Lando licked his lips and smiled whimsically at the taste that coated his tongue, but he couldn't vocalise anything as he reached his subspace. You quickly untied the sashes and Lando's limbs fell limp around him, that blissful smile still lazy on his lips. "How are your ribs?"

He seemed to have forgotten about the bruises from the crash until he was reminded. "Still sore."

"Our Charles can do a lot of things but I don't think he can heal with his dick, if that's what you were expecting," you teased as Charles used Lando's arm as a pillow where he was still recovering. They both chuckled and watched as you climbed off the bed but then Lando pouted, his fingers wiggling on his free arm, begging you to join the cuddles.

"I'm going to run a bath before you fall asleep," you said with a shake of your head, knowing he was going to crash soon from the highs he had been subjected to.

The steam spilled out of the bathroom with the scent of the jasmine bath salts you found and you dimmed the lights as Charles carried Lando in. "Poor baby is out of it," you commented as you brushed Lando's damp curls back. He wasn't asleep but he wasn't quite awake either.

Charles stepped into the bath and sunk into the hot water with Lando on his lap, a deep sigh filling the room. You sat beside them on the bathroom floor wrapped up in one of the fluffy robes and wet a cloth to wash the mess off his face before it dried completely.

"Am I scary?"

You looked up in surprise at Charles' question but he was busy looking at Lando's dark lashes fanned across his pink cheeks. "Where did that come from?"

Tortured eyes lifted to meet yours. "He made himself sick, because of me."

"No, he made himself sick because his imagination runs wild and he fears any little imperfection," you corrected as you took his hand in yours, the warm water running up your sleeve to your elbow. The same thing happened any time he messed up in practice, qualifying or the race. If he made a mistake then he would self-depreciate and withdraw into a dark corner of his mind.

Lando's head slowly tipped back to look up at Charles, remorse openly displayed on his face. "I'm not afraid of you , just the thought of you guys leaving me."

"Mon cher," Charles sighed and kissed his forehead. "You are ours and we are not letting you go, no matter what that brain of yours thinks."

You had already showered while the bath was running but you slipped out of the robe and stepped into the water that was already cooling quickly. Thankfully the tub was extra large, just like everything else is Vegas, and there was plenty of room to curl up against Lando on Charles' lap. "I'm stubborn," they both snorted at your statement and you rolled your eyes, "so you know I'm never going to change my mind about you two. And Charles is almost as bad as me. Unfortunately for you, my love, you are stuck with us for a very, very long time."

Lando pulled you closer and tucked his head in the crook of your neck. "I'm sorry."

"Don't be," you murmured as you combed your fingers through his hair and caught Charles' eyes softening. "I think it's about time someone else had an emotional breakdown besides me for a change."

You cozied up to your boyfriends but just when you got comfortable Lando tutted. "You're not meant to be in a hot bath."

"It's not hot anymore."

"Baby..."

You can sighed but it was followed by a smile as your Lando was back and his mind was cleared. Trust him to think of your pregnancy the second he wasn't worried about something else, now he was worried you were boiling little Jellybean alive. So you climbed out with a pout of your own. "Fine, I'll go, all by myself...to this big, big bed...alone..."

You took a dramatic step each time, amusing them more with each one until Lando slipped under the water to quickly wash his hair out. Charles soon followed suit and the two of them emerged from the bathroom in their robes to settle into bed with you. Without having to ask, you moved aside so Lando could take the middle spot, knowing he still needed the reassuring closeness of your bodies surrounding him as he fell into a deep sleep.