Untitled Part 7

Round Nineteen - Mexico 2022

You woke to a delicious smell and felt the strains of the free practices deep in your bones and every muscle protested the movements needed to get out of bed. Giving up, you laid there for a minute more, mentally preparing for the final free practice and qualifying race, before tossing the blankets back.

You probably looked like a zombie the way you stumbled your way bleary eyed through the hotel suite to find Charles cooking breakfast.

"Good morning, baby." Lando grabbed you by the hips and pulled you into his lap while he waited patiently at the table.

"Just morning," you grumbled with a yawn. "Nothing is good before noon."

"I can think of one thing," he teased as his fingertips traced the curve of your leg.

"Feeling a little tender, chérie?" Charles asked with a kiss to your forehead as he placed two plates on the table. "We can give you a massage after breakfast. Bon appétit."

"Okay, maybe there's a few good things in the morning," you conceded before opening your mouth for the forkful of food Lando offered. "Are we still on for dinner tonight?"

"Sorry, love, Zak's invited me and Danny to a charity event," Lando apologised with a pout. "I'm sure Charles can take care of you all on his lonesome."

"Of course," Charles said with a soft smile, "but I'd rather you be with us."

You shifted on his lap to face him and kissed your way along his jaw to his lips. "Me too."

"Me three," he murmured when you pulled back to finish eating.

As promised, after breakfast you found yourself lying face down on the bed with massage oil drizzled over your skin. Heavenly moans filled the pillow your face was buried in as the two of them found every knot in your muscles and eased them away with their strong hands.

"I hope you don't make sounds like that for Kristian," Lando teased. He had given up helping Charles working his way along your body and instead parted your legs to focus his touch on one particular place.

"Can't say he's ever fingered me," you said before laughing at the soft spank he responded with. "Yet." Heat burned across your ass at the smack he dealt and your yelp turned to a moan as he soothed the sensitive skin with his palm before kissing it softly.

"I think our Lando is a little possessive of you, chérie."

You squirmed on the mattress as his fingers worked their way back into you to find your cunt soaked for him. "I like it."

"I'm not possessive, I just don't want to share with you anyone else."

You lifted your head from the pillow and found Charles' lips pressed lightly as he tried not to laugh but the amusement was thick in his voice, "That's what possessive means, mon cher."

--

You felt sorry for Charles as he was given a three-place grid penalty for something that wasn't entirely his own fault. It was easy for the stewards to say he could have used his wing mirrors to see George coming up behind him on his flying lap but the window of view was so small that the stars had to align to actually see anything and react in time.

His engineer should have warned him.

The urge to go to Ferrari and find him almost won but Max called out before you could leave the garage. "Do you have plans for dinner tonight?"

"Uh, yeah, I do," you said as you scratched the nape of your neck nervously, something that didn't go unnoticed.

"Is it a date?" You hated how intense his scrutiny was and his eyes narrowed the longer the question went unanswered.