House of Memories (Book 2)

By amengaywomen_3d

As the shadow phoenix arises in one place, it is pushed down on another. Ruby is more frightened by her power... More

Chapter 1- A dark reflection
Chapter 2- Crushing
Chapter 3- The woods' dark beauty
Chapter 4- Third energy
Chapter 5- Stalker
Chapter 6- Deadly mission
Chapter 7- Into the lion's den
Chapter 8- Dreams
Chapter 9- Riding down a hill
Chapter 10- A magic love
Chapter 11- Saving the Groom
Chapter 12- Lord Copycat
Chapter 13- Dark Essence
Chapter 14- The Professor
Chapter 15- Reunited
Chapter 16- You're such a back stabber
Chapter 17- In the way of love
Chapter 18- Familiar
Chapter 19- Flaw
Chapter 20- Demon slayer
Chapter 21- Ripped paper
Chapter 22- Threatened
Chapter 24- Runaways
Chapter 25- Exhaustion
Chapter 26- Little One
Chapter 27- Weak
Chapter 28- The offer of a lifetime
Chapter 29- Confession
Chapter 30-Gangbanger
Chapter 31- New allies
Chapter 32- The power of Music
Chapter 33-It's all your fault
Chapter 34- Comfort
Chapter 35- Invitation
Chapter 36- Party
Chapter 37- Halloween Pranks

Chapter 23- Longing and Heartbreak

354 25 11
By amengaywomen_3d

Bloom, Ruby, Tecna, Flora and Ebony walked towards Red Fountain so they could confront Sky about his jealousy towards Professor Avalon. Bloom wasn't pleased about Ebony accompaining them, but the Fairy had made such a big tanturum to go with them that Ruby had to say yes so she would stop whining about them never spending time together.

"She's always glued to you. How do you not spend time together?" Bloom whispered in her sister's ear, before Ebony wrappped her arms around Ruby in a tight hug stopping her from answering.

After a while of walking, Bloom's bad mood towards Ebony decreased and so did the brunette's sudden clinginest to Ruby, allowing the five to have a calm and relaxing walk.

"Thanks for coming with me, you guys." Bloom said, when they spotted the flying school for Specialists.

"I'm sure all you and Sky need is direct verbal contact." Tecna said.

"Easy for you to say. You and Timmy never argue." Bloom said. "And you know he'll never let you down."

"Because they have direct verbal contact, Sis," Ruby said, mocking Tecna's robotic voice which made the girls chuckle.

"Well, Sky on the other hand shouldn't even be given time out of Red Fountain." Bloom said.

"I know your relationship is not as perfect as mine and Ruby's, but you have to try and have a calm and serious conversation with Sky." Ebony said, hugging her girlfriend's arm.

Yeah, perfect. Bloom thought sarcastically. At least my relationship with Sky is a real thing.

"Thank you, Ebony. I will do that." Bloom said, chosing not to let her actual thoughts out. Suddenly they heard loud explosions coming from above and when they looked up at Red Fountain they saw a big purple orb attacking the school with lightnings. "What's going on over there?"

"The Trix are behind this, I just know it." Flora said, making both Ebony and Ruby tense up.

"We got to go." Bloom said, running towards the school along with the others. "Come on hurry."

The five girls ran as fast as they could, and when they finally arrived at the facility, Helia, the Specialist who had trapped the monster with his glove at the school's opening ceremony, was the one to greet them and lead them to the command room where Codatorta and Timmy were giving orders to the boys fighting outisde.

"Codatorta, Bloom, Flora, Tecna, Ruby and Ebony are here." Helia announced. "They are offering to help."

"Oh, hi girls." Timmy greeted with his usual dorky smile.

"Thank you for the offfer, but please sit tight and let us Specialists handle the situation." Codatorta said, not even sparing a glance at the girls.

"The same Specialists who couldn't fight off the Trix on their own last year?" Ruby mumbled to herself.

"Ruby, maybe you shouldn't face the Trix." Ebony suggested, gripping her girlfriend's arm tightly. "I don't want them to hurt you."

"Don't be silly, Ebony. I can fight them off. I'm more powerful than them, what could they posibly do to me?" Ruby asked. Ebony didn't answer, but her fearful expression didn't leave her face, silently begging her to not go, however Ruby ignored it, knowing it wasn't the time to listen to the brunette's paranoia.

"There's a gaping hole in the roof of the Arena." Timmy announced, making them all gasp.

"It's the Trix." Codatorta said, spinning in his chair to face them. "Everyone go, use whatever means necessary. They must be stopped."

"Come on." Flora said, grabbing Ruby's hand and guiding her towards the elevator. Ebony's eyes darkened and she took her girlfriend's hand away from the Flower Fairy and led her instead.

"Hey, Timmy. Aren't you going to fight with us?" Tecna asked.

"No, Tecna. My place is here." Timmy said, typing on his computer. The pink haired Fairy seemed upset, but she let it go.

The Winx, Ebony, Riven and Helia stood in front of the elevator waiting for it to arrive, and when the doors opened they revealed Sky behind them, creating an awkward atmosphere in the group as he and Bloom stared at each other.

"Sky, we don't have time for lovers spat." Riven said, braking their eye contact.

"You're right, Riven. Let's go." Sky said, stepping aside to let the others enter the elevator.

It took them to the courtyard and as soon as they stepped out, the Trix flew by them at full speed laughing evily. They immediately began chasing them and a group of boys running as well threw Riven's sword at him, without stopping at all. 

"Spencer, come with me." Riven ordered and him along with another redhead Specialist ran even faster. Eventually the Winx and Sky lost sight of the two.

"Do they actually think they can face the Trix alone?" Ruby wondered out loud.

"Riven and Spencer are two skilled Specialists. I'm sure they'll be able to hold them off." Sky said.

Eventually the group found Riven and Spencer just in time to see the Trix fly away after knocking the two out.

"You were saying?" Ruby asked.

"Brandon, the Trix are headed to the Hanger G4, can we get air support." Sky asked, speaking to the intercom on his wrist.

"It'll be my pleasure, lover boy." Brandon answered.

"Let's go to Hanger G4 then." Ruby said.

"Ruby wait." Ebony said, but she and the others were already running towards the armory. The brunette cursed under her breath before following them.

When they finally arrived at Hanger G4 they saw severall copies of Darcy knocking down Brandon. Said copies dissapeared and the witch laughed.

"Hold it." Sky shouted, getting into a fighting stance.

"Well, who's my next little hero?" Icy asked, looking down at them with an evil smirk. Her eyes landed on Ruby and her smirk widened, confusing the redhead.

"You're going down." Bloom said, glaring at the witch. "Magic Winx."

The five Fairies transformed and flew above Sky and other Specialists who had showed up to assist them. 

Ruby's eyes landed on Darcy and her breath hitched. She couldn't remember her being that alluring. Her hair was a beautiful shade of chocolate brown, with her soft blonde bangs falling on her face. Her skin looked so smooth that Ruby found herself wishing she could touch it. Her curvy figure, with an hourglass shape had trapped Ruby's eyes and refused to let go. The redhead's heart was beating furiously against her ribcage and the feeling only worsened once she stared into her dazzling cat-like golden eyes staring back at her. Darcy smirked and winked at her, making Ruby's brain malfunction.

Jesus Christ, Ruby snap out of if what is wrong with you? But she's stunning, though. Not the time, stop it.

"Ruby watch out." Flora shouted, but it was too late. 

Stormy striked them and the force of the lightning knocked out not only Tecna, who is the person who was directly attacked, but also everyone around her. While they were on the floor, Helia tried to trap Stormy in the ropes of his glove, but she easily dodged by flying upwards and then she mocked him.

"Oh no." Bloom said, looking at Tecna on the floor grunting in pain.

"Bloom, I'll take care of her. You guys go after the Trix." Helia said, running towards Tecna and assisting her.

"Come on." Sky said chasing down Stormy along with Flora and Bloom. Ruby tried to follow them, but Ebony stopped her by grabbing her arm.

"Peach, what are you doing?" Ruby asked, trying to get free from her grasp.

"Why did you freeze?" Ebony asked, ignoring her. "Why were you staring at that witch?"

"Do you think it's the time for that right now?" Ruby asked, once again trying to pull her arm away from Ebony's hand.

"Yes, because you weren't staring at her with fear as you should've." The brunette said, her eyes darkening. "You stared at her body. And you blushed."

"Ebony, I didn't do that. She's a Trix. And besides you're my girlfriend." Ruby said, finally pulling her arm away.

"Exactly, that's why you'll never stare at her, or any of those three, like that again." Ebony said, basically ordering her to not ever spare a glance at them. "You're mine."

"What the hell is up with you today, Ebony?" Ruby shouted. "It's as if you don't trust me at all. Flora couldn't even grab my hand for two seconds and you had to push her away like you did. And now you're acusing me of staring at a witch. What reasons did I give you to not trust me like that?"

Ebony opened her mouth to answer, but she was interrupted by Tecna who flew up to them.

"Girls, it's not the time to fight. We have to help the others." The pink haired Fairy said.

"Yeah, you're right, let's go." Ruby said and, without sparing another glance at Ebony, she took off along with Tecna and they flew in the direction the others had. Ebony huffed, but followed them nonetheless.

When they finally caught up to them, they saw Flora sitting against the wall with her eyes closed.

"Flora." Tecna and Ruby said at the same time, running to her aid.

"Don't worry. Just go after them." Flora said, groaning in pain.

"Hang in there, we'll be back in no time." Bloom said, before the four flew away along with SKy running next to them.

"Sky, what are the Trix after?" Tecna asked.

"Something important." Sky answered.

"Would you mind to be a little bit more enlightning than that, Prince Squire?" Ruby asked, rolling her eyes.

"I can't explain right now, you just gotta trust me." Sky said. "Come on, let's hurry."

The group arrived at a strange room. It was circular and in the middle of it was a pedestal of a gigantic scale. One of the plates had a large rock on top and in front of it was a table with severall different objects. The Trix stood next to the scale and Darcy was placing a feather on the empty plate when Sky threw his boomerang at Icy, missing by only a few inches.

"Icy, stop you witch." Sky ordered.

"Are you really that vanilla that you couldn't even say bitch?" Ruby whispered, with a teasing grin.

"You again? Uuuh, I'm scared now." Icy mocked, smirking evily. Sky charged and swung his sword at her, but she dodged it easily by flying upwards. "Black Icicle." The witch blasted Tecna, knocking her to the ground, luckily Bloom, Ebony and Ruby dodged it.

Darcy attempted to attack her again, but Bloom flew in front of her with a protective shield around her and protected her friend. She then dropped the barrier and attacked Darcy, but she dodged it easily. That fight was starting to seem like dodge ball.

"Leave her to me." Stormy said, but before she could attack, Timmy beat her to it by shoting his gun at her which hit her hair.

"Alright, way to go Timmy." Tecna cheered.

Ruby summoned her magic to attack Stormy before she could harm Timmy, but before she could throw the magic she noticed something odd in her hand. It was empty. Ruby frowned and looked at it confused. She snapped her fingers, trying to set it on fire or anything, but nothing happened. Her hand refused to make magic.

"What the fuck?" She said, looking around in confusion.

"That's enough." Stormy said, flying up in the air and summoning a big and electric hurricane. "Tornado Thunder."

The tornado's strong winds pushed them all away with such strenght that Ebony ended up hitting a wall so hard that it left a crack with the shape of her body. She then fell to the ground, groaning in pain. Ruby immediately stood up and rushed her way to check on her.

Sky, who had been the only one able to stay on his feet regardless of the hurricane's wind, charged at Icy and tried to attack her, but she dodged it easily and blasted him with an ice spell straight at the heart. He fell to the ground and didn't stand up.

"The power of the Gloomix makes this almost boring." Darcy commented smirking evily. 

Her smile fell as she noticed Ruby holding Ebony's pained face in her hands and, jealousy boiling in her blood, she hit the brunette with a powerful spell that sent her flying across the room, knocking her unconscious. Ruby tried to run to help her, but Darcy used a dark tentacle to wrap around her waist and trap her in place. The redhead looked at the witch angrily, but her face fell noticing Darcy's clearly jealous glare.

What's her deal? Ruby thought, growing even more confused when Darcy's glare hardened and the tentacle squeezed her tighter, making it imposible to move.

Meanwhile, Icy had discovered the right answer to the scale and opened a secret staircase on the floor. Darcy turned her back on Ruby and followed her sisters down the stairs.

"Oh, no. Sky." Bloom said, running towards her boyfriend who still layed unconscious.

Ruby struggled against the tentacle, but the more she moved the tighter it squeezed. She closed her eyes and focused all of her magic on Ebony, however she didn't need to try too hard since the Fairy came flying towards her as easily as someone would pick up a spoon.

Are you kidding me? Why couldn't I attack Stormy earlier, then?

"Ruby, don't worry I got you." Flora said, running towards her friend. "Golden Polen."

The tentacle around Ruby desintegrated and she was able to move, just in time for her girlfriend to lay next to her. Ebony breathed which brought relief to Ruby.

"Phoenix Tears." Ruby said, and the brunette was surrounded by red energy. Once it faded she opened her eyes, making Ruby and Flora smile. "Hey, Peach. How are you?"

"Sore." Ebony answered sitting up. "But I'll live."

"I'm glad you're ok." Ruby said, tears stinging her eyes. "I'm sorry we fought earlier. You know I only have eyes for you, right."

"Of course. You'd never want a witch over me." Ebony said, not as convinced as she appeared to be. "I love you, Ru."

Ruby's smile faltered and her eyes widened as she was left speechless. She chuckled nervously and tried to say it back, but the words got stuck in her throat and she couldn't say it. It didn't feel right.

"You two are way too cute." Flora commented, noticing her friend's discomfort. Ebony glared at her for ruining the moment, but didn't say anything. "I'm going to check on Sky, now."

"Alright, we'll be there in a sec." Ruby said smiling at her friend. While she walked away the redhead mouthed her a 'thank you' and Flora smiled comprehensively.

"Are you alright, Ruby?" Ebony asked, gaining her attention once again.

"Yes of course." The redhead answered.

Ebony smiled brightly at her. Her eyes casually landed on something behind Ruby and her smile turned into a wicked grin, but before the redhead could question her about it, she kissed her passionately. Ruby clearly kissed her back and held her face in her hands, however it was very short since the sound of metal hitting the floor startled her and made her pull away.

They turned towards the staircase and saw The Trix standing there, staring at the couple with wide eyes, not saying or doing anything, they just stared. Icy had dropped a metal object shaped like some sort of oval which was probably what they were there for. Flora, Bloom, Timmy and Ruby wanted to attack them and take the metal object, but no one moved. They were speechless as well. Tears ran freely down the Trix's cheeks and no one knew how to react. Their eyes were filled with confusion, sadness, betrayal and, overall, heartbreak.

"Why?" Icy said, her voice breaking. She could care less if the Winx were there, looking at them, she needed answers. "Why would you do that?"

"What?" Ruby whispered, not understandind what was happening. Meanwhile, Ebony grinned triumphant behind the redhead.

"We should go." Stormy said, trying to look at Ruby with hate, but understanding that she couldn't she simply looked away. "Darkaar's waiting."

Icy and Darcy didn't say anything and simply flew away after picking up the metal object. They didn't spare another glance at Ruby, but everyone heard the simultanious sob coming from the hallway.

Ebony stood up and walked towards Sky, asking how he was. That shifted the attention back at the unconscious Specialist who didn't look like he was breathing. Ebony looked around for Ruby, but she wasn't next to them, instead she was still in the same spot looking at the hallway the Trix had gone through which upset the brunette.

"Ruby, come here." Ebony basically ordered, but the redhead didn't listen.

She stared at the empty hall with tears of her own running down her cheeks.

Why am I crying? 

A feeling of overwhelming longing and fear filled Ruby's whole being and her heart ached like nothing ever did. She wanted to follow them, she wanted to hold them, she wanted to explain everything to them.

Explain what? What's going on? Why do I long for them?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.4K 653 26
Cover: https://pin.it/1KYGXOB Icy the leader of the Trix. A group of 3 ''powerful'' witches against a group of 6 fairies, to lock the Legendarium wor...
8.9K 74 12
Bloom got destribing news, she have to give up her flame to save the magical dimensions but, she have 3 options. Yet, Bloom needed to stain herself...
1.3K 25 27
In a world where mystical talents mysteriously vanish without a trace on Earth. The Winx, now graduated from Alfea, find themselves thrust into a per...
13.3K 217 18
~~ COMPLETED ~~ Myrta and bishop have gone missing on a mission and the winx and specialists are called upon to save them! Will they succeed? What wi...