Fight for Us

By ittybittywinty

"Minjeong...I have to take a shower..." She managed to whisper between the kisses, before she pulled her away... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 (M)
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 (M)
Chapter 9 (M)
Chapter 10 (M)
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 (M)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 (M)
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37 (M)
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 (M)
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49 (TW)
Chapter 50 (TW)
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53 (M)
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73 (M)
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76 (M)
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84 (M)
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90 (M)
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94 (TW)
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97 (M)

Chapter 77

871 53 8
By ittybittywinty

Sorry I've been gone for so long. Got caught up in school stuff and family events. My finals are next week so hopefully I'll update more for you guys. Thank you to my readers who waited <3.
__________________________________

Jimin blinked softly, her eyes opening slowly as she regained consciousness.

"...Min-"

Jimin's lips parted and she kept staring at her empty side on the bed; her memories and her full consciousness finally dawning on her.

At first, she thought it was a nightmare. She wanted to believe it was a nightmare, or just her eyes that were tricking her. But she knew it wasn't a trick of her mind, nor a nightmare.

Minjeong really was on the verge of death...again.

Jimin sat up on the bed all of a sudden, breathing heavily as she felt tears brimming up on her eyes. The pressure on her chest made it hard to breathe for her; and that crushing feeling slowly made it feel so overwhelming for her.

Her eyes roamed around their bedroom, realizing and remembering that she wasn't supposed to be there; as she had passed out in the living room after she asked about her daughter's whereabouts.

She took the sheets hurriedly out of her, getting up from the bed and exiting the bedroom in a rush.

She wasn't sure if it was her motherly instinct or something like that; but something just pushed her to immediately check on her daughter. She took in a shaky breath and opened her daughter's bedroom door, her eyes nervously roaming around for a second; before she breathed out deeply in relief, seeing the little baby peacefully sleeping on her crib.

...

"...Okay...so, what name should we give her? Any suggestions?"

She looked at Minjeong's face as she pursed her lips, bringing Jimin closer to her, sighing deeply as her arms kept tightly wrapped around her frame.

"...Mmm," Minjeong began, humming, "Now that's a really good question you just asked there," Minjeong snuggled her head deeper on the pillow, roaming her eyes around as she thought of the possibilities she had. She breathed out a shy smile as she remembered something from the past, and leaned her head down. Jimin chuckled at her reaction and shook her head, pushing her shoulder lightly.

"...What were you thinking? Yah..."

She looked at her with a boyish grin.

"...Hei...Sook...?"

Jimin blinked, not wanting to believe what she was saying.

"Heisook? Heisook?!"

"...Yeah?"

She smiled a little.

"...You remembered that...?"

"...Yes I did hit my head hard but I remember that, Miss Jimin."

She smiled lightly, "But Minjeong ah-"

"-No buts."

Jimin patted her cheek, making Minjeong smile, "You fool, why would you call her that." She muttered, feeling Minjeong's hand gripping her waist tighter, "...But...you can always call her Heisook if you feel like it."

"...Name?"

"...Min," Minjeong began pursing her lips.

"...Ji?"

Jimin looked up at her, hearing her soft whisper.

"...Well...Minji does sound good," She whispered, nodding at her suggestion, "...Mmm...Minji. I like it."

...

She leaned down over the crib, uncovering her daughter with her hands gently. She sighed and brought the little, sleeping baby to her arms, feeling her move slightly as she detected her mother's touch. Jimin hushed her down, bringing the blanket up and covering her daughter, patting the baby's back softly.

"Shh...It's okay...It's eomma."

She took in a shaky breath, holding the baby closer.

"...You miss mama too, don't you?" Jimin breathed in, "...Eomma really misses mama as well."

The baby laid her head against her mother's chest, closing both of her hands in fists. Jimin breathed out and caressed her daughter's hair, feeling her long and slim fingers going through it gently.

However, a sudden familiar scent of food made her freeze.

She slowly turned around, her head turning with her movements.

...Someone was cooking an omelet.

She blinked and exited her daughter's bedroom, holding the baby girl tightly against her chest as she approached the top of the stairs; seeing that no one was in the bedroom but she definitely could hear movement coming from the kitchen now.

She carefully walked down the stairs, feeling her baby moving slightly but not too much; indicating she was still sleeping. But what made Jimin's eyes widen right away, was the vision of a dark suit blazer above of the couch along with a pillow and a blanket, and patented shoes on the floor next to it.

"...What in the..."

She looked up, hearing footsteps as whoever had 'invaded' her house was walking towards her direction.

She just couldn't believe her eyes.

"...Oh, you woke up-"

"-What are you doing here?!"

Jimin held the back of her daughter's head, putting the baby closer to her as she stared hard at her father. Sooman looked back at his daughter, a soft smile on his lips.

"...I was worried about you-"

"-Excuse me?"

Jimin scoffed, shaking her head, "Since when do you even care about me?!"

"...She looks just like you-"

"-Don't even dare to touch my daughter."

Sooman sighed, closing his eyes for a brief moment before he looked again at his daughter,

"...You're overreacting-"

"-How do you want me not to overreact if the same man who took my son away from me spent the whole night home alone with me and my daughter without me knowing it?!"

"...Jimin-"

"-I can't spend another single minute in this house with you," She said, rushing towards the door, holding the baby tightly against her chest and covering her up even more with the blanket.

"Jimin!"

"LEAVE ME ALONE!"

Jimin sobbed loudly, kneeling down on the floor as her daughter started crying, startled by her mother's scream. She closed her eyes tightly, tears falling down on her cheeks as she couldn't take it anymore.

Hearing her daughter crying like that just broke her heart even more. She was on a bunch of nerves; and she knew she was going to pass them down to the baby if she kept acting like that. But she also knew that it would be impossible for her to control her actions. If Minjeong's current situation wasn't enough, she now had her father inside of her house, just when she was one of the last people she wanted to see.

"...The baby is crying-"

"-Are you even her father to worry over her so much?!" Jimin shouted at her father angrily, choking up on a sob, "Why would you even care about her if you already tried to get rid of her mother in the past-!"

"-It wasn't me who provoked that accident!" Her father shouted back at her, looking mad, "I know I hated her and that the only thing I wished was her miles away from you but I wouldn't go as far as trying to kill her-"

"-But getting rid of a newborn baby wasn't a bother, was it-"

"-Jimin ah!"

Jimin stared back at her father, feeling as Giselle wrapped her arms tightly around her, and how some water drops fell down on her shirt.

"I'm sorry Rina, I was taking a bath-"

"-Take him away from here," Jimin muttered, her voice cracking as her eyes were filled with tears, her head leaning down as she tried to muffle her daughter's cries and make her calm down, "...Just take him away...!"
_____________________________________________________________________

"...Are you alright?"

Jimin looked at Minjeong and smiled faintly, nodding her head in complete silence after she heard her question. It was more than clear inside of her head that she wasn't going to tell her what had happened that morning with her father. It would get her on the nerves again, and it would also piss Minjeong off, which obviously wasn't going to be good for her given her serious condition.

"...I'm okay," She muttered, taking in a deep breath, "I just...Minji cried a lot tonight, she's missing you a lot-"

"-Don't lie."

Jimin looked up at her, quite surprised with her words. Minjeong blinked her eyes slowly and looked intently at her, gulping down silently.

"...I can see when you're lying, Rina."

Jimin looked away for a moment, biting her lip and closing her eyes, leaning her head down as she felt Minjeong's fingers moving on the palm of her hands. She shook her head slowly, knowing that she just couldn't tell her what was going on, no matter how much Minjeong wanted Jimin to tell her the truth.

"...I can't tell-"

"-Why?"

"Because...because you'll get worse, Win, and I...I don't want to see you upset now. It won't do you any good-"

"-It was your father, right?"

She stood still for a couple seconds, not knowing with certainty what she should tell her right in that moment. She should have known better. She should have known that Minjeong could read her mind that easily. She should have known that, between them, a look or the tiniest move could have a deep meaning. She should have known that, being as intimate as they were, that she would catch right away the root of her problems.

Jimin's lips parted softly; and she lowered her gaze down momentaneously; before she lifted her view up and stared up at her.

"...He spent the night at home."

Minjeong remained silent for some seconds; before her hand slightly moved and held Jimin's.

"...Did he hurt you?"

Jimin shook her head effusively, looking away so that she wouldn't see her tears.

"...Did he hurt our baby-"

"-I didn't even let him get close to her, no..."

Jimin looked back at her and wiped her tears with her free hand, before pausing it again of Minjeong's hand.

"...I wanna see her..."

Jimin breathed out a teary smile.

"...She misses mama a lot, do you know that?" She chuckled, "She was looking around in the car, trying to see you-"

"-She's here?"

Jimin nodded, pursing her lips.

"Doctors don't want you to see her, they say it's not safe," Jimin muttered, "Both you and her have a very delicate health...If she catches a cold she can easily pass it to you and it wouldn't...it wouldn't make you any good, Minjeong," Jimin brought her hand up to her cheek, brushing her fingers on her skin, "So you have to do this for her, okay?" She smiled bitterly, "She'll give you enough strength and motivation to go through this."

Jimin smiled.

"Someday we'll tell her, 'mama was really sick once...but she wanted to see you so much because of how much she missed you, that she got okay'," She chuckled, trying to keep her tears on her eyes as she looked up at Minjeong, "You still have to attend her first birthday...I'll kill you if you fail that one," She muttered, "We also have to...put her in the best school ever. A school for princesses, made only for our princess...And you still have to kiss her goodnight for the good 20 years coming ahead, so don't you dare giving up now."

Minjeong smiled softly.

"...And I still have to see our boy."

Jimin bit her lip, smiling softly and nodding her head effusively.

"...And you'll be the one to explain him everything," Jimin whispered, grasping her hand tighter, "And you'll travel around with him a lot...Look, you can always make him help you out at your mom's supermarket so that he can understand how people have to work to make out a living," She chuckled, "If that boy thought he was going to live off of his former chaebol eomma then he's wrong. Very."

"...Can you kiss me?"

Jimin blinked, her lips slightly curving up.

"It wouldn't be safe-"

"-A peck."

Jimin leaned down, smiling at her gently. Minjeong smiled back, closing her eyes as she felt her hands pushing her breathing mask down for a second.

But what made Minjeong win her day, was that fraction of a second in which her's and Jimin's lips touched.

Jimin pulled back right away, giggling like a high school girl who just had gotten her first kiss stolen by her ultimate crush at the same time she put Minjeong's mask back on its place.

"...If you get better, I can assure you you'll get more of those. And better ones."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.8K 4.4K 18
Jimin found an abandoned puppy near her workplace and decided to keep it together with her ghost-bestfriend Aeri. But she didn't know that the puppy...
229K 4.5K 19
"Don't worry unnie no one will know. It will be our dirty little secret". The brunette whispered and winked at her before leaving the bathroom stall...
45.7K 2K 15
"We'll just act..." her eyes flicker to Winter's shining lips and she feels her voice crack slightly, "normal." "Right," Winter's words are only a li...
62.2K 1.2K 20
Winter just transferred to a new school, Karina and winter became best friends soon. Winter went through a lot of hard times, she manage to overcome...