Blade master warriors

By micheal9999

A blade lost his Driver and began his own path to hunt down the one who killed his Driver and family, five hu... More

Bio and backstory
Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39

chapter 27

34 3 0
By micheal9999

(Morag)pov

I in the Throne Room of the Hardhaigh Palace and saw Niall, You shouldn't be up. It's only been one day... Please don't strain yourself i said, half a day off at all this paperwork! I swear, it's like they don't want me to sleep at all! said Niall.

Majesty... i said, Special Inquisitor. I hereby issue you new orders, It is my wish that you travel with the Aegis as an emissary of the Empire, guard her and defend her against her enemies until she reaches Tantal said Niall. 

Guard...the Aegis? i asked, I've already discussed it with his Eminence said Niall. Forgive me, your Majesty, I cannot accept... Just think about what happened yesterday! It would be sheer foolishness for me to leave your side! i said.

Is that so? I can see it in your eyes. It's clear that the Aegis...or rather, that boy, has made a great impression on you said Niall. That's not-! I am your...Special Inquisitor. Ensuring your Majesty's safety is my only concern i said.

To abandon that duty and go traveling... Is this...Aegaeon's...? i asked, a Driver who cannot even protect himself is no Driver at all. Yesterday's events have made me keenly aware that I have no aptitude for it said Niall.

It will be of more use in your hands said Niall, Majesty... i said. The world is changing, Morag, I trust you more than anyone to lend that boy the wisdom and strength he will need, I miss it, you know. Lake Yewtle, in Gormott said Niall.

...What? i asked, remember when the two of us would shake off the servants and go swimming there? asked Niall. Ah... Yes, of couse i said, kids from the nearby village would come too, good times said Neill.

Majesty... i said, If Mor Ardain... No, the whole of Alrest could be like that again... Wouldn't it be beauttiful...? asked Niall. Is that my new duty, then? i asked, in truth, it should have been you sitting in this chair right now... said Niall. The imperial line has always passed from father to son, on the day Your Majesty was born, that's exactly what happened i said.

I knew that day would come, it came as no surpise i said. You were raised by my father to take the throne of the Empire, as befits the daughter of my Lord Uncle Eandraig said Niall, and I am grateful for it i said.

If not for him, I would never have met Brighid, never have met...them. I'd have missed out on so much i said, there, those are your ture feelings, a magnificent power resides in you. Morag, power like your exists to be used said Niall.

Niall... i said, you've been tied down long enough, follow your heart, Morag Ladair said Niall. I have no words, thank you, your Majesty, very well, then. I hereby accept the task you have assighed to me i said. 

That's the Morag I know and love, make me proud said Niall as i told the other what happened. ...So that's how it is, it seems our paths continue to entwine i said. That's awesome news! To be honest, I was really hoping there was some way you could stick around said Rex.

I was just thinking of asking you myself said Rex, saved you the trouble, did I? i asked. That you did! Thanks a bunch, Morag! said Rex as we heard something and we turn to see y/n walking to us.

I am glad you and Brighid are staying with us said y/n, I glad too and... wait, you not hiding your core? i asked. I been hiding my core for 500 years so i not going to hide my core again, peoples will know so i fine not hiding my core said y/n as we understand what he mean.

(Rex)pov

We head to Dorara and ask him to head for Tantal, Dorara hear the news! Friends wanting to go to Tantal? asked Dorara as we say yes. Actually, ship captain was Indoline, and go into deep mourning for Lady Fan. Then was nobody left to steer ship... said Dorara.

And so, Dorara get selected to replace! Dorara never go there before, so will have to work hard to make trip success! Dorara not worry, though. With prince of Tantal on board, getting in should be piece of pollen cake! said Dorara.

As the titan ship flying and Zeke walk to me. Say, chum, which one d'you fancy, Pyra or Mythra? asked Zeke. Uh, Zeke... You can't just ask someone... Anyway, they're the same person! I've never ready thought of them separately... i said.

Are you serious? But they're like, totally different characters. Like, Mythra is jolly intense, and Pyra is just totally mellow, or, I dunno... What's the opposite of "pushy"? asked Zeke. On the outside, maybe i said.

But Pyra's got a lot of backbone too, she can be pretty stubborn! i said. You seem to understand them pretty deeply, well, I suppose you ARE their Driver said Zeke. Hey... i said, yeah? asked Zeke, you're a prince from Tantal, aren't you, Zeke? i asked.

Why were you in the Praetorium? i asked, I mean, you can't just ask someone... said Zeke as Pandoria walk out. Oh, his old man kicked him out! said Pandoria, Oi, no! Bad Blade, bad! said Zeke.

...How long have you been standing there? asked Zeke, from about..."which one d'you fancy" said Pandoria. "Which one d'you fa..." That's the whole conversation! said Zeke, as i was saying, my Prince got disowned by his father said Pandoria.

He spent all his time traveling the world for fun, instead of attending to his studies, then byeee! said Pandoria. It wasn't for fun! I was learning all about, uh, society and international relations! said Zeke.

"International relations," that whatcha call it? asked Pandoria. Oi, can it, you! What are you doing anyway, dissing your own Driver?! said Zeke. Hahahah, you guys creak i said, I love him really said Pandoria.

Aww! Anyway, he sounds tough, Zeke's dad, i mean i said. Tantal is an isolationist society... Crossing its borders without leave is strictly forbidden, it's been that way for ages now said Pandoria.

Oh, hmm... i said, but you've seen how my Prince here is. Couldn't stop himself leaving a few times, so he got chewed out and disowned. Back when he was, fifteen or something? asked Pandoria.

Yeah, something like that said Zeke, then the Praetor himself found him half-dead on the ground one day, and took him in, he made up that "special envoy" stuff said Pandoria. And that's how you ended up in Indol... It all makes sense now i said.

Oh, but wait... Is it safe for you to go back to Tantal, then? i asked. This time we've got official business from the Praetorium! It'll be fine, probably. Besides... said Zeke, Yeah? i asked, Tantal is too ignorant of the outside world, it needs a wake-up call said Zeke.

Sire! We have reached the designated coordinates, please said Indol soldier. Right! Ready? asked Zeke, you betcha! said Pandoria. Huh? i said, shut up and sit down, chum, this'll be great! said Zeke as Pandoria let an beam of light from her core.

(Nia)pov

Then we saw a titan come out of the cloud sea, what the... said y/n as he was titan did that. Whoa... It's just like a bigger version of Turters i said, It's called Genbu, it's the same, like, Titan-type as Uraya. Normally it's submerged in the cloud dea said Zeke.

Even in early fall, it can get pretty cold inside Tantal, mind you don't freeze! said Pandoria. Brr... I really can't stand the cold... i said, I can provide my own warmth, you can stay close to me if you like said Brighid.

Me as well said Mythra as she turn into Pyra, you guys are pretty handy to have around i said. Well, it is our trademark, right? asked Pyra, essentially said Brighid. Aren't you gonna be cold like that, Shellhead? i asked.

I'm used to it, I'll be dandy said Zeke, he's naturally dense, it's good insulation said Pandoria. Oh. Makes sense i said/ Rex at the same time, stop encouraging her! Gang of bullies! said Zeke, now that was funny said y/n as we head for the titan.

As we dock and walk to the place, i was holding on to Pyra. H-hey, Nia... Do you, um, mind...? asked Pyra, Hehe, c'mooon, it's not so bad. You're just so warm, I can't help it! i said. It's a function of what's known as "infrared radiation" said Gramps.

Gramps knows everything said Rex, I'm...not your personal heater, you know... said Pyra. M-my lady... If you desire warmth, why not take some from me? Miss Pyra seemsto be in some distress... said Dromarch.

No way, your fur is all stiff and spiky with the cold, it'd be murder on my sensitive skin i said. But, my lady... said Dromarch, hey, is it just me, or are the ether really dim? i asked. What is meaning of "ether lines"? asked Poppi.

Y'know, those things, the glowing threads that run inside a Titan i said, that is the glow of pure ether coursing through the titan's body. You can compare it to the bloodstream of a human said Dromarch.

You've got good eyes, Genbu has pretty bad circulation, compared to other Titans. They say it's why we have a cold climate and awful crops said Zeke, so it's...cold-blooded? asked Rex. Heh, call it what you like said Zeke.

Hey...where is y/n? asked Pyra, back here shouted y/n as slowly walk to us. you good? i asked, i have find out... me and the cold do not get along said y/n as he walk by us and get ahead of us. Well that not good i said as y/n nod and back what we were doing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 5.2K 43
Blade's eyes turned cold. Like a dark colored ocean that just froze. He took a frightening step forward so now his face was only inches from my face...
32.2K 784 25
In the world of Alrest, where people live atop a sea of clouds on the backs of massive creatures known as Titans, Humans gain amazing powers awaking...
2.4K 55 9
You were walking to school with your siblings and best friend when suddenly a car hit you. Now your transported into demon slayer trying to bring pea...
19K 502 10
MhaxKill la kill Before her father died he gave her half of a scissor blade and told her that once she finds the other half she will also find her so...