The Mafia Queen

Mightyenaboy975 tarafından

Grey is a simple construction worker and is highly respected among his peers. But one night he has a run in w... Daha Fazla

Late Night Struggle
Spooking the Puppy
Befriending the Wolf
A Needy Sister
Getting Ill
The Haunting Past
A Close Call
Family Troubles
First Kiss
A Small Taste
A Mental Breakdown
A Mother's Regret
Parental Instincts
Birthday Surprise
Notice!
A Peaceful Evening.
A Pathway
The Cons of Being Theirs
Can't Be Trusted Alone
A Wolf in A New Pack
Out With the Boys
The Wrath of a Lone Wolf
Showing Ones Fangs
Cornered
Secrets in The Open
Their Wolf

Digging a Hole

1.1K 32 15
Mightyenaboy975 tarafından

I do not own KDA or anything referenced.

-Grey POV-

I shake slightly as I'm still trying to calm down from my anxiety attack. Kai'sa takes me to their main house as my vacation is coming to an end. "Baby you're still shaking." Kai'sa says and I look at her.

"Sorry." I say and she smiles at me.

"Don't apologize. Why don't you and I take a dip in the hot tub, and I'll give you a nice massage?" She asks and I blush.

"If you want." I say softly and she pulls into the garage.

"Of course I want to Baby. Now come on." She says and we get out of the car. We walk upstairs to see Akali and Seraphine playing video games.

"Are they streaming?" I ask and Kai'sa nods.

"Evelynn suggested they do it because of how much they love games." She says and I nod as the two see us.

"Babe/Honey!" They yell and sprint at me. They slow down and gently hug me being careful of the cut on my neck. "You worried us." Akali says and I smile.

"Sorry." I say softly and they back away.

"Sorry? Ahri said you were absolutely amazing! Said you put that bitch in her place!" Seraphine cheers making me smile. They quickly grab my arms and gently pull me towards their setup.

"Hey everyone! I just want to introduce our boyfriend Grey! Isn't he just the cutest guy?!" Seraphine cheers and I blush as they kiss my cheeks gently.

"Yeah. He'll be streaming with us from time to time!" Akali cheers making my eyes widen.

"Hey I'm not very good at games." I say and they smile at me.

"So? You'll just be here so we can cuddle with you." Akali purrs making me blush brightly.

"Alright you two. Grey had a very stressful day and I'm going to help him relax." Kai'sa says and hugs my arm gently.

"Oh? Are you okay Baby?" Seraphine asks and I smile at her.

"Yeah I'm alright." I say and Akali clears her throat making me sigh. "No." I say truthfully and feel Kai'sa hug my arm gently.

"Come on Baby." Kai'sa says and I follow her to a room. "Don't worry about leaving while I change." She purrs making me blush. I begin to change into swim trunks but Kai'sa hugs me from behind. "Why are you scarred Baby?" She asks as she rubs the scar on my chest.

"Work. That one happened with a chop saw when I was just starting out." I say and she hums.

"More reason for you to quit and just be ours." Kai'sa purrs and kisses around my cut making me gasp slightly. She releases me and I turn to see her in a green bikini making me blush. "It's okay to stare Baby." She purrs before grabbing my hand. She leads me to another room where there's a hot tub, and a game room.

"Wow." I say softly and Kai'sa giggles softly. I blush as I feel her rubbing my tail gently.

"Come on." She whispers into my ear and I follow her into the hot tub. She sits down and motions me to sit between her legs. As I sit down I feel her soft hands rubbing my shoulders. "When was the last time you got a massage?" She asks and I growl lowly.

"Never. I could never afford one." I groan and she hums.

"That car really was that important to you." She says and I nod. "I'll find it for you Baby." She says and I sigh.

"No. You girls do too much for me anyway. I'll just have to accept that it's gone. It just means I can spend more time with you girls." I say and she kisses my head.

"That's very thoughtful of you darling." She says and kisses my cut gently. I gasp as a wave of pleasure courses through my body.

-Kai'sa POV-

I hum as I gently sank my fangs into Grey's cut. I just needed a small taste and oh my does he taste heavenly. I only take a little so he doesn't notice and pull back. "Oh Darling your cut is bleeding a little." I say and he gasps.

"I'm sorry!" He says quickly and I smile.

"Don't be. It isn't bleeding bad." I say and kiss his wolf ear gently. I can feel him physically relax and even cuddle closer to me. "Grey. How do you feel about Vampires?" I ask and he hums softly.

"Vampires? I honestly don't think they're real. But if they did I would have to know their intentions." He says and I hum.

"What if they wanted to make you immortal?" I ask and he looks up at me. I blush by how adorable he looks like that as one ear flops to the side.

"I don't know. What if they offer immortality but want to drain me if my blood?" He asks and I internally flinch. His blood is absolutely delicious, but Seraphine and I are really the only ones with self control, and Evelynn said she killed all the ones with Grey's blood type.

"What if they're ones that loved you?" I ask and he frowns.

"I don't know. It'll honestly have to be how long it took them to tell me. Like us. We've been all dating for a little bit, if you for some reason waited this long, and never told me you were a vampire. I probably couldn't trust you have good intentions for me. I'd probably run away and disappear off the face of the Earth." He says making me scream internally. "But you girls aren't vampires because you all would have told me that." He says with a smile. I have to tell him now before it's too late.

"You're exactly right Dear. Why would we hide that from you?" I ask and he smiles. "Now let's get out of here so I can give you a...full body massage." I purr and he jumps slightly.

-Omega POV-

Me and the boys pull up to a small house and I hop out the bed of Phantom's truck.

(Has a push bar on the front.)

I pull out my pistol as Shadow pulls out a shotgun. "We only have a maximum of twenty minutes to grab one of these fuckers alive." I say and they nod. Shadow kicks open the door and I push in with Mario and Phantom as people start scrambling. I walk into the living room and put three rounds into a woman's chest. One rushes me only for Mario to slam his hatchet into his head. I hear a shotgun go off and a guy bursts through the wall. I see Shadow racking another shell before moving into the basement. Phantom meets us back at the entrance and we go upstairs. A guy gets to the top of the stairs and I put a round through his throat. We moved out of the way as he fell down the stairs choking on blood.

"Room by room." Shadow says and we split up. I walk up to a door and kick it open.

"Oh shit!" The female says and I put three rounds into her chest. I walk up to her and stomp on her head until she stops screaming. I move back into the hallway and I see the guy making a break for it.

"Hey! Bastards running!" I yell and begin to chase him.

"No he's not." Mario says and tackles him out of the second story wall. They plummet and land on a car in the driveway. We exit the house and tie up the target in a trash bag.

"You've got a lot of explaining to do." I say and toss him into the back of Phantom's truck. We all get into the truck and Phantom speeds off to the office.

-There we have it everyone! So Kai'sa and Grey have a peaceful date, Grey is introduced to Seraphine's and Akali's streaming community, and they introduce him as their boyfriend. I wonder how that will change his life. So Grey and Kai'sa have an intimate moment in a hot tub. Kai'sa actually used his cut to drink some of his blood!!! Then she lied about them being vampires!!! Kai'sa what are you doing?! Then Omega and the boys raid a house for a potential threat to Grey. Until next time everyone.-

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

42.9K 1K 43
-You are Y/N L/N, some people call you a psychopath, some people call you their savior, while others may just call you a profitable business partner...
73.3K 2K 51
A boy who did way too much street racing and learned cars at a super young age! Ultimately, he ruined his life because of it. But did that stop him...
10.9K 203 7
Y/N is your average college graduate. Stuck in a dead end retail job. With his small amount of luck, he's landed a few good friends, and ended up in...
30.6K 988 17
[DISCONTINUED] Beyond expectation between life and death, I know nothing about the truth, for my past remains unknown, a secret I cannot unveil, my m...