A quirkless soldier... [Soldi...

By BlackHound560

Rejected by society because of his condition,his family dead, Izuku Midoryia is a young 16 years old boy, and... More

Chapter 1: Prologue
Chapter 2: The USJ Attack...
Chapter 3: Bravo team...
Chapter 4: Critical extraction
Chapter 5: USJ incident aftermath...
Chapter 6: Cold Reunion
Chapter 7: The eye of the Hero Commission
Chapter 8: Critical strike
Chapter 9: Recon
Chapter 10: Death from the depths
Chapter 11: Rising Chaos
Chapter 12: At the mercy of the red hawk.
Chapter 13: Silent Extraction.
Chapter 14: Discoveries and Revelations.
Chapter 15: Unexpected contract.
Chapter 17: A proposition...
Chapter 18: Welcome to UA!
Chapter 19: Class 1-A
Chapter 20: Special training.
Chapter 21: Special Training (Part 2)
Chapter 22: Special Training (Part 3)
Chapter 23: A spark, in two hearts, and a repentance.
Chapter 24: Intrusion.
Chapter 25: Mistrust and hate.
Chapter 26: Trust and friendship.
Chapter 27: Nightmares, blood and guns
Chapter 28: Discussion.
Chapter 29: Final Exams (Part 1)
Chapter 30: Final exams (Part 2)
Chapter 31: Do they believe in me now?
Chapter 32: Preparatives
Chapter 33: Arrival at the Summer Camp
Chapter 34: Are you a hero?
Chapter 35: A friendly dinner
Chapter 36: First day in the Summer Camp
Information.

Chapter 16: Hosu incident

233 3 0
By BlackHound560

-1, are you sure it's a good idea?

Asked 6, as he stopped at the red light.

-I don't know, I am scared that there might be consequences for us after that contract.

Responded 1, and Izuku agreed a lot. They were going to escort two classes of the most prestigious hero school in Japan. It won't be unoticed. But now wasn't the time to think about that. Izuku pulled his protection googles up, and leaned his head against the vehicle wall as the van, entering in another boulevard.

-It's crowded of peoples, a big traffic jam.

Reported 6, and the greenette sighed... Ah come on... They were going to be stuck here...

And suddenly.

There was a cruch of steel outside, and something very large crashed into the side of their vehicle. Izuku was brutally shaken, and 5 who was in front of him was sent flying in the compartement, crashing in the van's wall right next him, Izuku took her booted feet into the torso, and the air was ejected. He heard 6 scream a "OH FU-" before the van suddenly drove back, there was another impact in the back, probably the van that crashed into the car behind them.

There was a bestial howl outside, and the wall in front of Izuku was completely pushed inward, the van was thrown aside, and for a second, it was like the feeling that the astronauts descirbed, floating...

Izuku looked around, it was as if everything was in slow motion, 1 and 5 also floating, their weapons that they had dropped swirling in the air...

Then...

The impact.

They hit something, a pole, and the driver's cabin was pushed inwards, Izuku saw 6 disappear in the middle of shards of glass and metal, the impact threw Izuku against a wall, and his breath left him immediately, then there was a second impact, and this time the rear doors were torn off, Izuku's gun hit the ground brutally and a shot went off... piercing his leg on and piercing an artery. Izuku grunted, holding back from screaming in pain as blood started to drip on the ground. The greenette held his leg, pressing his fingers to try and deseperatly stop the bleeding...

He felt hands drag him out of the vehicle's compartment. Every time his wound scrapped on the ground or the steel, there was an excruciating pain in his leg. He then was laid on the concrete.

-Your fine 10, remain still whatever you feel.

He was fine, 5 was taking care of his wound. He turned the head and saw the debris of their van, 1 was pulling 6 out of it, the engineer seemed unconscious, but his equipement and uniform was completely torn apart. Then a hand was placed on his cheek and he was forced to look at the sky... That's when he understood what happened... There was a sort of whitish beast, with four eyes and sort of wings... And a brain sticking out of the head... It remembered him the... thing... that attacked All Might in the USJ. No. It was actually one of those things! But it looked strange.

The beast seemed to notice them and dived right on them, and 5 haven't noticed it.

-5, WATCH OUT!

Izuku managed to lift his valid leg and kick 5 away, and instead of five, the arms of the monstruosity catched his leg. The leg tensed, making his groan, and the second later, he was in the sky, head toward the ground, the thing was almost flying near the ground, and several times Izuku had to force himself to fold back on himself to avoid hitting a car or a sign in the head, which, at that speed, would be fatal.

But there was no time to loose, as he avoided a stop sign, he took his hand to his belt and unstrapped a knife, he strained on his leg again, and his muscles send danger signals to his brain, Izuku knew what that meant, he couldn't force much on it without the bones breaking, or the muscles tearing themselves... But it was enough.

He stuck his knife in the beast's ribs, the thing made a howl of pain, and let go of Izuku while making a turn, fortunately, the ground was not far, and it was only a two meters fall. The greenette hit the ground violently and bounced on the ground, before finishing his course into a pile of trash, it was maybe that which saved him of a broken bone.

He coughed, and thought about staying in this pile of junk, which, despite the stench wasn't hard like concrete. But the pain in his leg brought him back to the critical situation he was in. He had a wounded leg, and was separated from the squad... Even worst, he didn't had his weapon, and lost his pistol when the flying thing took him. So his only weapon was his knife.

Izuku got up, grunting with each movement he made. The pain in his leg was atrocious, he couldn't even stand a second before he collapsed, the concrete met him brutally, and Izuku's breath was knocked out again... He crawled down the dark alley, away from the main street, and it was a choice that probably saved his life. Fifteen seconds later, a strong heat engulfed the entrance of the alley and a hero covered in flames passed near.

If Endeavor had seen him, the number two hero would have carbonized him. He was followed by a boy with white and red hair, with a burn mark on his facen making him looking like a double faced person, which unfortunately took his phone out of the sudden, and looked directly at the alley Izuku was... and walked in it. Izuku crawled faster, not in fear, just a reflex to not be seen, but his already strained muscles couldn't give more. And he remained on the ground, blood dripping from the hole in his leg.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shoto Todoroki stopped in his tracks as his phone ringed...

-SHOTO! NO TIME TO LOOK AT YOUR PHONE!

Shoto heard his father scream at him, but he didn't cared. It was Iida that sent a message... Coordinates... Not so far from him... It wasn't normal... Shoto decided to take a look there, he responded to his father.

-Endeavor! I will check those coordinates a classmate sent.

He showed the coordinates to the flame hero.

-Join this coordinates once you can.

Before his father could say anything, Shoto entered the dark alleyway near him... But he got stopped not even a minute later in the middle of it as he nearly tripped on a dark figure on the ground. Using his flames, he illuminated the silhouette. Green and emotionless eyes looked at him back.

Shoto recognized the guy. It was one of the suspects of the Atlantis raid. One of the soldiers. No doubt on that, the guy had the same emotionless glare of the photo. Shoto didn't expected him to speak up.

-What are you waiting for to finish me off?

Shoto was kinda surprised by those words, finish him off?

-You're not here for me then. Then fuck off to wherever you were going.

Okay... Shoto totally didn't expected that kind of words. But the soldier was right... The coordinates were more important than him. So Shoto didn't made the guy repeat and ran off toward Iida's localisation.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow...

Izuku didn't really expected that the boy would run off like that without asking him a ton of annoying questions.

Wait a freaking second.

If he really ran off. That meant the problem could be important... And if...

His teammates were in danger. Adrenaline rushed in his veins, giving him a boost of energy he needed, he was able to sit and lean on a wall. Once that was done, he took an IFAK from his vest and opened it. He took all the painkillers and swallowed them without water, before putting two good dose of morphine in his leg out of the three, bandaging the wound and put a tourniquet to stop the bleeding.

He knew there would be consequences, and they might be very bad for his health, it could even go to death from overdose, but it was that or his squadmates could die.

With a surge of energy, he got up, fighting against the desire to sleep that the morphine gave him and the nausea from a too strong a dose of painkillers taken in a such short time. The greenette then ran the way the double face boy ran.

And around ten minutes of searching later, he finally found the place. Everything was covered in ice, with many cuts and burn marks everywhere. And in the middle, IT was standing, Izuku knew him, he was the terror of the heroes, a vigilante like Izuku and his teammates.

Stain. The hero killer.

At his feet were laying three peoples, a hero who looked like an Apache, he was dead, a deep cut in his torso from where blood was leaking. There was the double face boy, nailed to the wall by the hand because of a dagger, and finally... A blue haired boy that wore a suit that looked like... the Pro-Hero Ingenium. Which was grievously wounded by Stain not that long ago, Izuku had heard that affair. The bluenette boy screamed.

-YOU WOUNDED MY BROTHER! NOW HE CAN'T SAVE PEOPLES ANYMORE! YOU ARE A MONSTER!

Oh. That explained his suit, the boy was the little brother of Ingenium.

He suddenly had a terrible headache, so bad that he had to lean against the wall, when he looked up he saw that Stain's blade was right above the boy's neck.

Izuku groaned, and shook his head. It wasn't his teammates, but he couldn't let the students die. 

Wait...

Those were UA students right? At the USJ no?

He advanced, coming out of the shadows he was hiding in, his combat knife unsheated and ready for a HTH combat. He wasn't ready at all. He knew that the Hero Killer had much more experience than him in melee combat.

-Leave them alone, Hero Killer, and face someone your strength.

Stain, who was currently making a speech, stopped and turned the head, his predator eyes scrutinizing Izuku.

-And who might you be?

He asked, before continuing.

-That doesn't matter false hero, prepare to die!

Stain removed the blade from the immediate threat of the boy's neck who was screaming at Izuku to stop, that it was his problem and not his. Izuku send him a death glare, silencing him, but made the worst mistake... He lost his enemy from view...

He realized his mistake and turned around, the hero killer had already had time to pass behind him, Izuku jumped back, and the blade cut his bulletproof vest like paper, he got back into a defensive position, this time he wouldn't get distracted, he took a step back, and in doing so, placed himself in front of the double face boy, turning his back to him, he heard his voice, exhausted, and Izuku also understood that he was in very pain, so he had the teeth gritted to speak.

-His quirk... Don't let yourself get a single cut. That what said the pro-hero before Stain killed him in front of me.

Izuku nodded, his eyes still on the Hero Killer.

-Thanks for the info.

Just as he finished his sentence, Stain leaped on him, bringing his sword at Izuku's head, the greenette lifted his combat knife, and the blade of the Hero Killer stuck against the knife blade, it was pure luck and hasard that the knife's blade didn't broke, but before Izuku could move, the feet of Stain went in his ribs, knocking him to the side and onto the ground, Izuku rolled to the side to get up, and this reflex saved him, as the blade embedded itself in the concrete where his head was seconds before.

-You're agile, it's rare for someone to resist me more than 10 seconds...

Said Stain as he looked at Izuku, before continuing his sentence.

-But you will fall like the others false hero.

Izuku was in a bad situation right now, his headache was coming again, and the world spinned around him, he had a blurry image of Stain charging him, the greenette dodged very clumsily, staggering to the side, before the nausea wore off, he placed himself in a defensive position, and attempted a strike, but Stain's blade met his knife, and the knife was sent flying as Izuku backed up, narrowly avoiding the blade, god damnit. He was disarmed now. Or that's at least what Stain thought.

-Disarmed now huh. Now... DIE!

The Hero Killer leaped on him, and Izuku crashed in the wall as he jumped aside, no time to think about the pain, now was the time. With a furious scream, Izuku charged Stain from the side, blocking his hand and preventing him from using his sword, before punching him in the face. But the fist never arrived. Stain's hand lifted itself at the last second and grabbed Izuku's hand. Blocking it. Stain then glared at Izuku with blood injected eyes.

-Nice attempt. But it failed.

Stain started to push, he was strong, very strong, and Izuku started to push back, but nothing helped. The guy was too strong...

-TICK! PING!-

The eyes of the Hero Killer went down at the grenade pin which had fallen on the ground...

-Get flashbanged b!tch.

Said Izuku as Stain lifted his eyes toward the flashbang that Izuku was holding in his fist...

-BANG!-

There was a bright light and a huge sound... And Izuku staggered backward... He closed his eyes, the light was so bright and the noise so loud... But what came next made him collapse. He felt something tear into his belly with violence... Izuku gasped and fell on his knees... The light was slowly fading away... And the sound too... That's when he saw what happened... Stain's sword had sunk deep into his abdomen...

Speaking of Stain, the Hero Killer was grunting and screaming, his hand on his eyes, the second hand holding the sword covered with Izuku's blood, while staggering out of the dark alley on the main street... Izuku weakly opened his IFAK and took out the last syringe of morphine... He thrusted it into his abdomen, suppressing a cry, and injecting the entire dose at once. His head spun even harder. And the feeling of nausea returned even harder... His heart beated faster, and the pain slowly faded away. Despite the blood he was loosing, the greenette got back up and looked at double face and Ingenium's brother. The effect of Stain's quirk was apparently ending as they were trying to get, only double face managed to do so, tearing the knife from his hand, while the bluenette couldn't move. Double face helped him to get up, and Izuku looked back at the Hero Killer, he was recovering from the flashbang. But then was propelled out of Izuku's vision by a flaming freight train named Endeavor... Izuku advanced out of the alley, following the the two students, the two students were immediately taken in charge while Izuku fell on his knees again, loosing a lot of blood from his wound...

An old man with a yellow and white suit and a black mask approached him and asked something, but Izuku didn't heard it as a wave of fear crossed them all... Izuku was too dizzy to sense fear, but he looked in the direction it was coming from, Stain was approaching, limping on one leg.

-You are all false heroes... You shall all die... I can't die here... There is only one that can kill me! And it's ALL MIGHT! THE ONLY TRUE HERO! N-

Izuku stood up on shaky legs and advanced to the front of the group of heroes and took a pair of steps toward Stain. Then he stood, blood dripping on the ground in a repetive 'plock... plock... plock...', Izuku straightened up despite the pain.

-I am no hero. Only a vigilante, a rejected from the society serving the justice in the mud and the blood... We fight and die in the dark so more peoples can live in the light. I understand you, Stain the Hero Killer.

After that... The world started to spin around him... Izuku collapsed on the ground, his eyes looking at the sky... He closed them... His eyelids were heavy...

And then, everything faded into the dark...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hours later...

-How is he?

Asked a doctor as the greenette was taken out of the operation room...

-In a coma sir, and he will be placed under intensive care for the time beeing... We managed to stabilize him. I... never been in that kind of situation... His stomach was pierced, so now he might have trouble eating. Only small quantities. Then his leg had been perforated. It looked like a bullet wound. He had a light head trauma, luckily there will be no consequences. And finally... I never saw that much tension, about 200 heartbeats per minutes. When we analysed a sample of blood, we discovered that there was an equivalent of 3 doses of morphine in his body, as well as what would be around 24 painkiller tablets. It's a miracle he survived, he lost around 1.30L of blood. That's huge. If the heroes haven't brought him here immediately, he would have died.

Reported the intern. The doctor slowly nodded and then asked.

-What about the two UA students? And the Hero Killer?

The intern took a small notebook and responded.

-The Hero Killer was brought into an operation block, he had a rib stuck in one of his pulmons, apparently when Endeavor have smashed him. As for the two students, their lifes are not endangered. Tenya Iida got deep cuts in the arm articulations and one in the side, we took care of it, while Shoto Todoroki got a deep cut on the torso, the hand pierced, and a wound on the head. There will be no consequences in the future.

The doctor nodded...

-Very well...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 8K 29
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
154K 3.2K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
102K 3.6K 36
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
1M 35.2K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...