The Summer Lands

By VanillaWest1

The Summer Land - - "The Summer land is the great crossover. It's not good, it's not bad, it's just a place w... More

Epigraph
Cast
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
First Year
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Second Year
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Third Year
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Fourth Year
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Fifth Year
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten

Chapter Six

1.9K 128 14
By VanillaWest1

He was different to those around her, he understood her, he listened to her. He was going to protect her, when his own brother could not protect his goddaughter. 

***********************************************************************************************

Regulus stared down at the dark-haired beauty, keeping a tight hold on her, protecting her from the harsh winds. Caressing her hair Regulus stood up with the young witch in his arms, he wanted to take her back to Hogwarts, but he could appear before them, including that old fool. Humming Regulus started walking when he remembered. Wrapped around her neck was the necklace that linked her and Micah. "I wonder if you can hear me ghost, I am Regulus Arcturus Black, Lord to the most ancient and noble house of Black. Now the brother of Morgan Ada Shelby, what I am about to tell you is only for Lord Death's ears." Regulus started to say. He waited before finally the form of Death stood before Regulus. "Evening."

"You were dead." Death stated tilting his head, Death wanted to lunge forward and take Morgan from Regulus's arms, but he didn't want something to happen to her in the scuffle. "So, how are you here?" 

Regulus sighed before walking over to Death, "she needs your presence at the moment, so let's walk and talk." Regulus stated as he reluctantly handed Morgan over. No, he was not in love with her, she has a soulmate, Regulus had love of a brother for her. As Death took her in his arms, Morgan sighed happily as she snuggled into his presence her body instantly became relaxed and her magic became settled, from such a high.

"Why are you here?" Death asked Regulus as they began to walk away from the area, somewhere warmer. 

Regulus took a breath in before he spoke up, "I will say this, Fate decided that I needed to be involved in this journey with Morgan, she felt bad, about what she had done to Morgan in her first life. Actually, she regrets everything she's done." Death scoffed at Regulus he had told her, he had told Fate to stop messing with her. "So, she's decided to send me to help, she's managed to make both myself and Morgan siblings in the magical community, I just don't have a story to why we haven't been together for these years." Regulus stated. "I've gathered more information involved with that pink bitch. I want to make sure she is safe, and I want her and the Dark Lord to rule, because that is what I want I've seen, I've seen how they rule what they do how she fixed him, made everything better."

"So, what do you have planned?" Death asked the young boy.

"Well, first, I need to make sure she is okay, because from what I watched, she started losing herself again, she was going back into who she used to be, frightened, alone, scared. Ready to welcome Death." Regulus started. "She needs to learn that she isn't alone anymore, that's why I want to go to Hogwarts as her brother, her twin, of course my looks would need to change but that can be done later on." He continued waving his hand as they stepped into the woods. "Secondly, I'm going to make that old coot and that pink bitches lives a living hell!" Regulus growled before the three apparated away from the area.

Death stood in the bustling street of Diagon alley, Regulus stood beside him as Morgan continued to sleep in Deaths arms. "Come, they are expecting us." Death ordered as they walked towards the imposing building, Regulus had kept slightly behind Deaths left side, as they stepped inside the bank. Regulus could see that nothing really had changed, it was still the same as he had last seen it, so long ago.

Neither of the two men spoke with any goblin teller, simply made their way to the Shelby manager, did many watch with curious eyes, of course they had, no one was going to deny it. As the two stepped inside the room, they were quick to get to work, Regulus quickly became Finn Atticus Shelby, his eyes turning the same colour as Morgan's, hair staying the same night sky colour that Morgan has, the two were now the same in looks.

It wasn't long before the goblins had Finn... well Regulus enrolled into Hogwarts so that he could help Morgan. Regulus was quick to get to work with the goblins as he also took the Lordship for the house of Black, Sirius, was a fool. The man not having taken the lordship, and Regulus was sad to see that his own brother couldn't see Morgan for who she was, as Morgan, all he would ever see was James. Even when she wasn't really his daughter anymore.

It was a few hours later when Morgan was awoken from her magical drain, she wiggled in Deaths arms as her eyes fluttered open. "Little one?" Death questioned watching his daughter awaken.

"Papa?" She questioned as she looked around the room. "Where?"

"Gringotts, after you brought someone back to life." Death said to the girl, Morgan blinked in surprise before finally noticing the extra person in the room.

"Regulus?" She asked, as she got up from her papa's lap and walked over to the boy. She tilted her head as her hair fell from her shoulder. "You look like me?" She questioned, as she lightly ran her finger underneath his emerald eye. 

"That is because Morgan, I am officially your brother, your twin." Regulus stated. The girl was surprised, as she tried to process what he meant when she remembered the spell that brought him back.

"Bring back the chosen brother of Death's Lord." She whispered remembering, remembering the power it took to bring Regulus back to her, back to the world of living. She knew of him in her first life, when he started his quest to destroy Voldemort, how he was the bravest of his family, willing to get the mark to save his brother, who couldn't see past the pain Regulus had been in, she always felt a connection with him. Always. "How will we tell everyone that you are my twin?" She asked, as she turned to her papa.

"I am unsure little one, I could only really do that when I created the Shelby family, because we restarted your life at a young age," Death answered.

Morgan frowned before a thought crossed her mind. "Regulus, how would you like to do your first spell?" she asked her now twin brother, a smirk stretched across his face as he nodded. "May we please perform the spell here?" She asked her account manager.

"Or course you may Mistress of Death." Goldclaw said a sharp smile on his face. He was quite intrigued to see what spell she would be performing.

Quickly Morgan brought forth the items she needed, "okay just stand here, wait, what name are you going by now?" She asked Regulus.

"Finn Atticus Shelby." Regulus stated.

"Got it." She whispered as she wrote what she needed on the sheet of parchment, "I also need just a few drops of blood," she continued as Regulus did so, dropping blood onto the parchment. "Okay now, just hold my hands and I will perform the spell." She stated as she placed the spell in bowl that was placed in the middle of the two siblings.

Regulus and Morgan held each other's hands as Morgan took a deep breath in. "Hear now the words of the witches, the secrets we hid in the night... The oldest of spells are invoked here, the great gift of magic is sought. In this night and in this hour, I call upon the ancient power. Take this name, and take this blood, and give them their rightful place in this time. Give them their past, give them their present, watch them grow into their future. Grow the life of Finn Atticus Shelby." 

Death and Goldclaw watched as the wind swept around the two, the fire twirling up from the bowl as memories came into their heads, memories of Finn Atticus Shelby, being schooled in a different country, his time with Morgan when they were little, the day that their Grace was taken, and the twins were found crying over their mother.

The memoires started from the beginning until now.

Slowly the air became easier to breath as Morgan's magic calmed, along with Finn's magic. The two opened their eyes as they giggled. Their first bit of magic had been thrilling, and they couldn't wait to do more together. Oh, the fun they would have, the trouble the would cause.

Umbridge and Dumbledore should fear the Shelby twins. 

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hello! Sorry it's been taking me so long to get updates up, I work fulltime and that's tiring as it is. 

Anyway, I just want everyone to know that with Regulus now joining in the fold, I will be calling him Finn henceforth, it'll make it easier for me to write, and that's who he is now, now it is a bit weird that I didn't change Morgan's name, but I mostly kept her name because I liked that people would be like 'you're the Potter girl,' and blah, blah, blah. 

I will have times when I talk about Regulus with his original name, but he will mostly be Finn. And yes, the two are going to be horror's for Umbridge and Dumbledore, I won't say much but they are terrifying the Shelby twins. 

Also, I have not forgotten Micah!!!! He and Regulus are gonna be the BEST OF FRIENDS... watch out Tom Slytherin.

I hope that clears some things up and if you have questions please ask and I'll try to answer them as best as I can, most notifications sometimes don't work. 

I hope everyone had a magical holiday and have an awesome New Years as well. 

Love you all!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 5.7K 50
Harry Potter is a very powerful wizard.He isn't afraid of dying.He will show what he is capable of and many people will fear him.This is a very rando...
270K 8.3K 23
TW: listen, I wrote this when I was 15 years old. I don't remember what's in half of it, nor do I really want to. 😅 It's not well written. It's crud...
278 4 12
Disclaimer: Neither Harry Potter nor Naruto belong to me. It's sad, utterly depressing and enough to make me die a little inside whenever I think abo...
338 16 16
ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴏʀ ᴄᴏꜰꜰᴇᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇʟᴇᴍᴇɴᴛᴀʀʏ ꜱᴄʜᴏᴏʟꜱ ᴡᴇ ʟᴀᴜɢʜ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴇʀ ɢᴇᴛꜱ ᴄᴏᴏʟ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴅᴇᴇᴘ ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟɪᴛʏ ꜱᴇᴛᴛʟᴇꜱ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴏᴠᴇʀ...