Snow Falls || F. Odair

By Cicriley

Rosewyn Snow had been raised to lead. Her view of the great country of Panem had never altered; her mind had... More

Prologue
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:

Snow Falls

1.1K 19 2
By Cicriley

Synopsis

Rosewyn Snow had been raised to lead. Her view of the great country of Panem had never altered; her mind had a clear image of what the government stood for and how it should be run. She was taught the importance of the Hunger Games, keeping the districts in line, and controlling hope. She had been perfectly groomed to continue the legacy of her country's current leader, Coriolanus Snow. She admired the man who had raised her and longed for his approval. It wasn't until she experienced the loss of a loved one at the hands of Coriolanus that her mind was changed. That night changed everything, and she decided that snow would have to do what snow does best. Snow would have to fall.

Cast:

Cailey Flemming as

Young Rosewyn Snow

Walker Scobell as

Young Finnick Odair

Lily Collins as

Rosewyn Snow

Sam Claflin As

Finnick Odair

The Future President

The Capitol Darling

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

511K 12.2K 22
❝You want me to babysit them for you?❞ ❝A little bit of blood is the least of my worries.❞ ❝I don't care how well I do, I don't care if I get hurt or...
275K 7K 27
Aria Mitchell, victor of Panem's 70th Hunger Games, wanted it all to end; the pain, the nightmares, the exhaustion of living in hell under the devil...
18.8K 398 23
Surfing waves and surfing emotions wasn't different for Kenzie, both of them challenges that she wanted to conquer no matter what. Just like her dete...
1.7M 48.4K 120
❝Finnick and Taiya have kept up with their training more than any other tribute,.❞ Haymitch said shaking his head. ❝They'd both kill and die for eac...