The Young Queen: Aria Rose Gi...

By Lexibabe111

When Elena's brother Jeremy was born and arrived home from the hospital Elena's parents were shocked to see... More

1 | F I R S T D A Y
2 | T H E G R I L L
3 | W O O D S
4 | A T T A C K E D
5 | D O O M E D
6 | H O U S E
7 | F L A M E
8 | C A R E
9 | O F F I C I A L
10 | F I R E
11 | T W I N
12 | C I V I L
13 | P L A N N E D
14 | P A I N
15 | B I T E
16 | S L E E P
17 | S C A N
18 | N O T E
19 | G L O W
20 | F U N N Y
21 | S T O R Y
22 | J O U R N A L
23 | T E Q U I L L A
24 | D A N C E
25 | O N E S I X
26 | R O S E
27 | W A K E
28 | S E A L
29 | M O V I E S
30 | C H A N G E
31 | B L O O D
32 | B L O C K
33 | E M I L Y
34 | B U R N S
35 | C O I N C I D E N C E
36 | P I T Y
37 | R E S E A R C H
38 | W H O
39 | "F U C K"
40 | S P I L L
41 | C O N F I R M
42 | D E A L
43 | G U L P
44 | R U N
45 | G O N E
46 | S O M E T H I N G
47 | W O R T H
48 | R E A S O N
49 | W I S E L Y
51 | M O T E L
52 | E M P T Y
53 | B R O K E N
54 | P R O O F
55 | C O O L
56 | A L W A Y S
57 | U H O H
58 | B E F O R E

50 | A N Y M O R E

5.6K 254 23
By Lexibabe111

"Stop," A stern voice calls out from behind, "You both aren't done healing yet." He adds with a raised eyebrow. Groaning in frustration, both girls glanced at one another, their eyes sharing the same annoyance. Before turning around, Derek stood with his arms over his chest glaring at them both.

"Seriously." Aria huffs in irritation, rolling her eyes at the man, "I'm fine." She argues going back to the punching bag and continuing to practice.

A few days had passed since she had woken up and became more alert of where she was and what had happened. With a mixture of screams, tears, and nearly a few snapped necks, Aria had gradually begun to come to terms with the cruel reality of her life.

"Me too." Cora's voice chimes in agreement, dropping from the bar she had been using for pull-ups, and landing in front of her brother.

She was also trying to process how to act normal from being locked in the vault for so long and to escape. Then to also try and process that all the stories her older brother and Uncle would tell her about the royal family were actually true and that the girl was alive, and, in this town, it just seemed crazy for her to believe even though they were living in the same apartment.

Derek sighs "Shifting for the first time is painful and exhausting, rest is the best solution" He states tiredly before turning to his sister "And you, being in that vault and being out in the world are two different things. You may not realize it, but your control could slip without even knowing."

This was far from what he thought his life would turn out like, His uncle revealing himself to be the psycho wolf, killing him, and then him coming back to life. To create his own pack, to find out Aria and his sister were alive all this time, and make sure they don't leave the apartment whilst having an Alpha pack in town.

"Derek" Aria whispers with a sweet smile "If I don't do something soon, I'm going to go crazy. A crazy me equals a crazy witch who now has anger issues." She tilts her head to the side.

With no other option but to stay in Beacon Hills, the hybrid knew she had to do something, anything to distract her from her wandering thoughts. Even if that was something she hated, she didn't care as long as it would quiet her mind just for a moment, she would take it.

She didn't want to appear ungrateful for how much the Hales had done for her while she was out, but she couldn't remember the last time she had rested or had a day where she didn't need to use her magic and it was beginning to make her restless.

"Which is why you've been enrolled into Beacon' Hill's High School," Peter says with a smirk, leaning against the kitchen island.

He had expected as much with witnesses many times Evie going through the same thing. She could never handle her thoughts if Klaus was away, he could remember how much work and chores she would push herself to do just so her mind was distracted enough for it not to spiral. It was bittersweet how determined she was to make sure every supernatural creature was treated equally and yet her mind was the consequences of the power she held as Queen.

That was one of the reasons why he respected her and Klaus so much.

"And here I thought me running away would mean I got away with education." Aria groans out throwing her head back with a frown, gaining a few chuckles.

High School was the last thing on her mind, dreading the outcome of being the new girl in such a small town. She never did care how she acted back home with the stares and the whispers but now it was different. There was a problem, with breaking her curse she would be able to know what the whispers were about, and she still didn't know if that was a good or bad thing.

She could already imagine somebody commenting on her, causing her to snap, and having a breakdown on the first day of class wouldn't be the best outcome for her. By lunch the student would probably have a name for her 'the new girl with issues'.

It made her confused at how much confidence she had back in Mystic Falls to now, finding herself questioning every movement she made, worrying about something so simple as students giving her a stupid name What had changed so badly that she couldn't even recognize herself anymore.

That's when it clicked.

She didn't have her supporters anymore, the ones that always showed her how proud they were of her. The ones that didn't give up on her and stuck by her side, and now she was alone in a new town with people that knew of her, but she didn't know them and for once she felt deeply and utterly lost.

| | T H E  Y O U N G  Q U E E N | |

"I looked everywhere" Scott starts to explain as he and Stiles collect books from their locker. "It's like he just walked away. Left his car, his dog." He says in confusion turning toward his best friend.

"Okay, was he like...could he have been a virgin maybe?" Stiles rambles out as he puts his jacket on. "Did he look like a virgin? Was he, you know virginal?" He states almost curiously with a hint of panic in his voice.

"No" Scott shakes his head. "Definitely not. Deaton makes me have sex with all of his clients. It's a new policy." He states pretending to be serious which didn't last long before he burst out laughing at his best friend's concerned face.

Sighing Scott continues "No, I don't know if he was a virgin." He admits. "And why are you talkingng like he's already dead?" He questions.

"He's just missing."

Stiles narrows his eyes "Missing and presumed dead because he's probably a virgin, Scott. And you know who else is a virgin? Me I'm a virgin, okay?" He whisper-shouts in frustration. "And you know what that means? It means my lack of sexual experience is now literally a threat to my life. Okay, I need to have sex like right now." His voice booms, gaining the attention of everyone in the hallway who was giving him weirded-out looks.

"Wow" Aria whispers, making both boys turn towards her in surprise "If being a virgin is the worst problem you have here, you should try and make it through a day in Mystic Falls."

She had assumed that the Alpha pack would be prioritized over being a virgin but clearly not from what she had hear. It was obvious there was a lot of things she would have to learn if she was going to stay in Beacon Hills but knowing who was a virgin or not wasn't very high on that list.

"Queen.... princess...Aria" Stiles winces as he blurts out random words before scratching that back of his neck.

"Just Aria" The hybrid shakes her head with a small smile.

"What are you doing here?" Scott furrows his eyebrows at the girl "You shouldn't be here."

He didn't really care if his words seemed rude, he already had enough issues with Alison, Isaac, the alpha pack and now suddenly this girl comes out of nowhere and the Hales know her when they've never spoken of her before. He truly didn't need another problem and her being at their school was too much for him to handle and risky especially with twins.

"Scott" Stiles hisses out at how disrespectful he was being toward a Royal, a freaking Queen and he was being awful to her.

"Peter's idea." Aria shrugged her shoulders not bothered by his attitude "And I thought I might as well get to know a few people here...Aiden and Ethan I think were their names." She grins at the glare she was receiving..

"Don't." Scott warns narrowing his eyes at the girl, "We already have enough problems, we don't need Klaus's mini-me to cause more mess." He snarls out.

"Oh boy" Stiles sighs shaking his head in disappointment at his best friend's cluelessness.

Aria's body tenses at the mention of her father "Excuse me?"

Peter had repeatedly told them both to not say his name in front of her and it only took one conversation for him to break that promise. All she could think of was tearing the boy's throat apart before engulfing his body in flames.

However, two things was stopping her from going through with her plan. The first he was Melissa's son, the woman who had cared for her while she was unconscious, and the second, she would only be proving his words to be right. That she was as evil and just as cruel as her father.

Aria's expression falters for a split second before a sly smirk appears. "Me causing more mess? What about the blonde pup who fought with the twins last period? Hmm?" she remarks amused.

Stiles furrows his eyebrows "Blonde pup? You mean Issac, right?" he questions, trying to ignore how bad he felt once he saw the sadness in her eyes from Scott's brutal words. He was impressed at how quickly she was able to block her emotions from her face, but he still saw it.

Aria shrugs her shoulders "If he's the blonde one then yes," She states before turning back to the wolf "I've got to ask, is this attitude seriously because of my presence or is it because of your issues with your girlfriend...sorry ex-girlfriend now?" She asks mockingly.

Scott begins to growl causing Aria to lightly chuckle "Guess I have my answer."

"How?" Stiles questions in disbelief with a little amazement.

"Peter is my guardian ,"Aria states with a duh tone, as the bell rang for next period.

"Great conversation guys." She rolls her eyes before walking towards her next class.

| | T H E   Y O U N G  Q U E E N | |

"All right, since inertia is a subject of which you all know plenty, why don't we start with momentum?" The teacher speaks up, as he writes of the chalk board.

Aria was regretting setting foot in this place; she was silently wished she had made Peter got to sleep and pretend that when he enrolled her into the school was just apart of his dream. She didn't want to seem ungrateful because he was trying to help but there was always a problem back home, one thing after another.

Here sure, there were problems, but she wasn't involved she didn't have to be involved in the fights for a change. Which she couldn't tell was a good thing or not, she didn't want to admit it but she missed the crazy situations she would be in. Using her magic made her happy and free, but would that mean she was turning into her greedy father? She didn't know.

"There here for a reason." Aria hears the familiar voice of Scott whisper. She turned to see him slightly leaning closer to the back of the blonde pup who now she knew what called Issac's head.

"Give me a chance to figure it out before you do anything." He whispers to the boy again. He opens his mouth to say more when the classroom door opens revealing the Alpha twins, both wearing smug grins on their faces.

"Oh, this will be fun" Aria amusingly whispers, leaning her head on the table.

"Boys, you're late." The teacher states crossing his arms over his chest, glaring at the pair of them.

The twins nodded their head in acknowledgement before they walked towards Aria's seat, one sitting into the empty seat next to her and the other behind them. Aria wanted to laugh at herself, she wanted to have more fun here and now she was cornered by two Alpha wolves.

Aria didn't move her head from the table, she was debating which would be the first to say something. Which didn't take long as the twin sitting next to her leaned closer towards her, tucking a piece of hair behind her ear before whispering.

"You're new."

"And your close enough to be punched." Aria mumbles turning her head to the side, exposing her face to the boy. "Is there a reason you are so close." She states curiously.

"No." The twin shakes his head "No reason, I'm Aiden." The boy smirks glancing to his brother before looking towards the girl. "And you?"

"Nobody" Aria replies, she goes to turn her head the other way when she catches a scent, forcing herself to not roll her eyes at the stupid boys next to her.

"Ahhh very interesting name." Aiden grins with a chuckle "So why did you move to Bacon Hills?" He questions titling his head to the side.

Aria lifted her head up and observed the boy, while she decided on what to say. her face turning blank "I killed someone." She admits looking directly at him, ignoring the growl she heard from the across the classroom.

Aria couldn't handle how quite the boy had gotten and burst out laughing at his tense body, "Jhezz I'm kidding." She states watching how his body automatically relaxes at her words.

She was a little shocked at his reaction, it was clear they had killed before maybe many times and her admitting she had done the same scared him.

Maybe he didn't expect her to be so blunt or he knew who she truly was and began to panic at how easy she confessed to killing someone.

"Duratus"

Aria flicked her wrist as she whispered a spell before turning toward the other twin, "Couldn't you have at least tried to hide the smell." She shakes her head in disappointment as she takes the two vials out of the boy's hand.

"Let me guess, wolf's bane and mountain Ash?" She mutters in annoyance, rolling her eyes at the surprised expression from both twins.

When she wanted fun, she wanted a challenge, something to keep her busy. Not some boys trying to drug or kill her.

"Who?" Aria demands flickering her wrist again, causing the boy to groan in pain at the burning sensation in his head. "Keep quiet the teacher is still talking."

She had missed that; a burning headache was a favourite of hers, but it also saddened her as she remembered how many times, she had done it to Damon. Apart from Jer, He was everything to her and she ran, he was dying just like Rose, and she left him to die in agony.

"Stop,"

"A name. then I'll stop." She whisper-shouts out, watching as streams of blood start to ooze out of Aiden's ears.

"Fine. Deucalion, the leader of our pack. He wanted to know if the rumours were true or not." The other twin sighs out. "Clearly they were."

"Brillant." Aria huffs out in irritation before deeply sighing and stopping the headache on Aiden.

"Excuse me Sir" Aria says, her voice full of panic "I don't think Aiden is feeling alright." She states in fake concern, pointing to his now bleeding nose. Before turning toward the twins with a sweet smile.

"Now you know and this is a warning, I don't give second chances. Not anymore"

————

Hope you enjoyed this chapter <3

Btw Scott isn't going to be a dick forever <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255K 8K 39
After being saved by his brother only for him to give up himself to the hybrid, Damon couldn't help blaming himself for his brother's despair. Wha...
41.6K 1.2K 68
Elena's twenty-one year old aunt moves to Mystic Falls after the death of her brother; she live Seth Elena, Elena's brother, and Elena's other aunt...
388K 7.6K 67
Rosalie Marie Gilbert, the infamous identical twin sister to Elena Gilbert. She's been pulled into the world of vampires, werewolves, and witches eve...
White Sins By

Fanfiction

1M 28.5K 30
In which Ashley Gilbert is the albino twin sister to Elena Gilbert and meets the infamous Original hybrid... Seasons 2-4 #1 elenagilbert #1 theorigin...