Dancing With Our Hands Tied [...

By WeTookAChonce1208

Harry had his life laid out on a silver platter. He was supposed to become king of their land fairly soon and... More

Introduction
Enchanted (Taylor's version) - 1
Voodoo Doll - 2
They Don't Know About Us - 3
Always you - 4
Seeing Blind - 5
Lover - 6
I know places (Taylor's version) - 7
Happily - 8
You Could Start A Cult - 9
Secret Love Song Part 2 - 10
Ready to Run - 11
Cinema / If I Could Fly - 12
Jet Black Heart - 13
Bloodline - 14
Daylight / Paradise - 15
These four walls - 16
Speak now - 17

Dancing With Our Hands Tied - 18

27 0 10
By WeTookAChonce1208

"Deep fears that the world would divide us. So, baby, can we dance, oh through an avalanche?

(Little bit of smut)

(Epilogue - 10 months later - Harry's Pov)

I felt Louis push into me causing me to press my face into the pillow as I moaned. He began to move, ramming into me while kissing the back of my neck.

We've been together for around eleven months now and it's amazing. He's everything I've ever wanted in life and I love him to death.

The first time we had sex was around eight months ago and it was magical. So magical that we went through what some refer to as the honeymoon phase of a relationship where we just couldn't get enough of each other and we're always kissing and touching. Everyone around found it annoying, but I just loved being so close to him.

We've toned it down a little and don't have sex three times a day anymore, I'm officially able to walk again. Niall said we still haven't exited the honeymoon phase because he walked in on us fucking last week. That might have been my fault for not locking the door... oh well.

Louis is absolutely perfect, he takes me ice skating on the pond just outside of town, he plans picnics for us, he even tried cooking for me once. It wasn't that bad but I don't trust him near the kitchen anymore after he caught the scrambled eggs on fire.

We don't live in the house with his family anymore, but we don't really have our own place either. We live in the loft in the barn, we've renovated and refurbished it so that it's completely clean and decorated. I finally got to design my own room. Well our room technically.

Its walls are blue, the same shade as Louis' eyes and the furniture is colorful along with a magnitude of random blankets stored in every corner of the place.
Best of all we got a cat. Her name is Dusty and she's my best friend, Niall has accepted this.

Louis has been writing a whole bunch recently in that notebook of his. Some of the stuff he shows me other stuff he keeps to himself. He gets shy about it all but he's opened up some and even sings some nights at the bakery I work at for people. Niall plays the guitar alongside him while I eat bread. It's amazing.

I moaned as Louis quickened his thrust, I tried propping myself up a little more on my arms again, turning my head to the side so I could face him a little. He captures my mouth in a kiss as both of us finished.

I pulled my face away a little to catch my breath, Louis pulling out of me and throwing away the condom and cleaning me up before laying on the bed beside me.
"You're so beautiful." He smiled, running his hands through my curls.

"So are you. Very adorable." I giggled, kissing his nose.

"I'm not adorable, I'm sexy." He pouts.

"You're still going on about this?" I say, raising a brow.

"Yes, and I will continue to until you accept it." He grinned before rolling over so he was straddling my lap and kissing me again.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door to the loft causing both of us to groan.

"Are you decent?" I hear Niall ask.

"No, give us a minute." I respond, Louis climbing off of me. Suddenly the door opens, both of us quickly pulling the blanket over us.

"Niall! What the fuck!" I yell as he climbs up the ladder.

"What? Nothing I haven't seen before." He replied, fully climbing up the ladder and standing on the floor.

I scoff but Louis just smiles, "he's right technically." Louis shrugs, reaching over and grabbing his boxers off the ground and sliding them on while trying to stay under the blanket as best as possible.

"What did you need Niall?" I asked, adjusting the blanket on my hips.

"I came to visit and Jo gave me a letter to give you." He says, tossing a letter on the bed.

I read the name on it before quickly ripping it open and skimming it. "Gemma invited us for Christmas." I say, a smile breaking out on my face. I haven't seen Gemma since the wedding but I sent her a letter just after I had moved in with Louis and we've kept in contact with each other.

"At her castle?"

"Yeah, she said your whole family could come and we could bring friends too. She said she'd send a carriage out here to get us." I grin.

"That sounds amazing. The girls are going to be thrilled to get to spend Christmas there." Louis says.

"Do you want to come, Niall?" I question looking up at him.

"Duh, you didn't think you were going anywhere without me did you? I'm like a leech Harold, I'm the third member of this relationship." He says, causing me to roll my eyes.

"One, my name isn't Harold and you know it. Two, ew no you are not a part of me and Lou's relationship."

"Fine, fine, but at least let me officiate your wedding. I didn't become certified in it for nothing." He says, causing me to laugh.

"We aren't getting married yet, Niall."

"Yet." Louis repeats hitting me with his elbow, a small smile on his face.

"Yeah yet."

"Oh god if you too start making out I'm leaving." Niall groans. I look at Louis before both of us shrug and begin to kiss. "Oh fuck you both."

I feel Louis move his hand away from me, most likely flipping Niall off. I hear the sound of the door closing causing me and Louis to stop kissing and see the room was empty causing both of us to lean back on the bed laughing.

The rest of the day goes on, me and Louis telling his family the news before beginning to pack for the trip. I sit on my side of the bed reading while Louis writes in his notebook glancing up at me every now and then before writing something else down. He suddenly lays the notebook on the bed, sighing. "Gotta use the Loo." He gets up walking into the other room.

I watch him leave before slowly leaning over a little to his side of the bed and peeking at the paper. I'm not a nosy person, I just wanna know what he's writing about me.

It's a page towards the beginning of the book which is odd because he's almost got the thing completely full. His handwriting changed some throughout the page, varying from pen or pencil.

The top of the page was titled 'dancing with our hands tied', I began reading through the stanzas below. A small blush takes over my face at the words, me struggling to hold back my smile.

Suddenly the door opens and Louis' looking at me. "Caught ya!" He says before tackling me in tickles.

"Stop! I'm ticklish!" I laugh trying to block off his attacks, the book falling to the side as he moves on top of me laughing just as much as I am. He eventually stops his tickle attack, my breathing heavily.

"Rude."

"You were snooping." He counters, picking up the notebook.

"Was not." I gasp.

"What were you doing then?"

"I... I was snooping." I admit causing him to smile.

"I'm not mad at you if that's what you're wondering. What did you think of it?" He asks looking back down at the page.

"It was really good." I laugh, laying my head on his shoulder.

"I've been writing it for a little while- like since we met. Just finished it tonight I believe. It took me a while to capture the story." He says, looking down at the book in thought.

"And what story is that?"

"The story of us." He responds, causing me to smile.

"I turned your bed into a sacred oasis?" I murmured, reading the line from the notebook.

"Oh shut up." Louis blushes, throwing his book on his nightstand.

"I'm just trying to see me from your point of view, I mean you have a picture of my face in an invisible locket? That's really-"

Louis interrupted me by placing a hand over my mouth. I push his hand away laughing. "What are you doing?"

"Getting you to shut up."

"Just kiss me you fool."

THE END!!!

I hope you liked the story!!! 🫶

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 244 26
Louis was raised to be the perfect model of class with little free reign over his own life. When a sculptor comes to their home to do a project for h...
2.2K 34 23
the story of larry..... will their love be strong to last years later
2.6K 203 22
Charlie moves with her family to her father's hometown. She becomes pressured by a set of blue eyes to figure out what's so weird about the town and...
hold me By simone

Fanfiction

2.4K 83 10
A short story - Louis and Harry reunite after years of separation. Blinded but guided by the feeling of love they find each other once again. Meant...