dr.kim and mr.min

By vickie_org

namgi au!! namjoon is a new teacher with a phd, yoongi is experienced. their classrooms are right across from... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
q&a
forty-four
q&a answers
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
sixty
sixty-one
sixty-two
sixty-three
sixty-four
sixty-five
sixty-six
sixty-seven
sixty-eight
sixty-nine
seventy
seventy-one
seventy-two
seventy-three
seventy-four
seventy-five
seventy-six
seventy-seven
seventy-eight
seventy-nine
eighty
eighty-one
eighty-two
eighty-three
eighty-four
eighty-five
eighty-six
eighty-seven
eighty-eight
ninety
ninety-one
ninety-two
ninety-three
thank you + author's note!!

eighty-nine

150 12 17
By vickie_org

"it's been a week since you found out. get over it" yoongi mumbled as he got dressed for work while namjoon picked at his nails, "can you tell our boss i had a heart attack or something?"

yoongi rolled his eyes, "kim namjoon, you're better than this and you know it" the man spoke before harshly slamming the bedroom door when he left.

-

seokjin

streets saying you're not at work??!!

namjoon

why do u care exactly??

seokjin

WOAH BIG LANGUAGE MISTER

namjoon

mhm

seokjin

oh wow u didn't correct me abt having a doctorate

weird

namjoon

i don't have energy to care

what do u want

seokjin

jimin told me what happened

namjoonnnnn i want to side w you so bad but u had explicitly told yoongi u didn't want anymore children

and after ur reaction to junho, he was scared on how u would react

you have to think about it joon

namjoon

THINK ABOUT WHAT??!! HOW MY HUSBAND HID A WHOLE ABORTION FROM ME??!!

seokjin

what would you have done??

namjoon

IDK MAYBE COMMUNICATE TO MY HUSBAND??!!

DID HE JUST PLAN ON HIDING IT FOREVER??!!

seokjin

he was scared joon

namjoon

what would you have done if jimin had done that to you??

what would you do if jimin kept lying about why his stomach was hurting which had you worried for days because he's throwing up and having low grade fevers and it suddenly stops but then you find paperwork saying that he took abortion medication and then he tried to hide it from you??!!

seokjin

not be mad at him for being scared

namjoon

ur literally no help

-

apparently, kim namjoon was the bad guy.

when yoongi was off at work, all he could do was sob. he tried his best to understand everything, but just couldn't. please don't be mad at him.

he's really trying. he read articles and self help books on how to help himself and tried every single method of self care, but couldn't come to terms with anything.

namjoon felt like his world was crashing down and it felt impossible to built it back up.

-

"woah! mr.park has a pink ipad!" a small girl giggled, jimin smiled hearing that, "seokjin got it for me, isn't it nice? he even got me the apple pen and everything" he spoke and showed the white electronic pen.

"why did you pick pink?" a boy asked him, "i wanted a pink ipad because i'm pregnant with a girl. if it was a boy, i would have gotten a blue one" he explained, "is seokjin rich?"

jimin laughed at the question, "yes, he is very rich" he answered, "how much rich?" another student asked, jimin hummed as he tried to find a way to explain how rich seokjin was.

"well, he works a very important job in the country. he controls other people's money" he spoke, "does he have a rich car?"

"yes, he drives a bmw. his first car was a mercedes benz, can you guys believe that?" he sighed, "do you like having a rich husband?"

jimin turned red, "yes, i do" he smiled, thinking about how much seokjin spoiled him.

-

seokjin

have to stay late today

sorry minnie :((

jimin

oh

until what time

seokjin

like 8pm

jimin

WHAT

WHY

seokjin

we're preparing for the meeting in japan

and i'm one of the two people in the company who know japanese

jimin

YOU KNOW JAPANESE??!!

seokjin

yes

jimin, have u never heard me speak japanese to hyejin?? i speak it to her all the time

jimin

WHAT

NO??!! I'VE NEVER HEARD YOU

seokjin

??

well u learn something new every day

i also speak a little bit of mandarin and english

joon speaks really fluent english

jimin

??

im in shock

does hyejin know japanese??

seokjin

she speaks in japanese to me sometimes idk abt u

jimin

are you serious rn?!!?

i'll ask her when i pick her up

seokjin

ok minnieeee

take care

ilysm

jimin

ilyt

-

yoongi sighed as he got home, helping junho take off his shoes and helping him get on the couch to cuddle him.

in all honesty, yoongi was exhausted because namjoon didn't want to talk to him so taking care of junho had been a one-person job. he took care of junho while namjoon did whatever he wanted to do.

yoongi let junho play in the living room while he went to the kitchen and washed the dirty plates and thought of what to make for dinner.

eunji was met with junho at the door who giggled and hugged her leg, "hi junho" she smiled and carried him, the woman looked at yoongi who looked anything but happy.

"joon and you still aren't talking?" she asked, yoongi nodded as he chopped up some vegetables, "if you're going to get mad at me too, please just leave me alone" he sighed, he wasn't sure he could deal with another person being mad at him.

"i'm not mad at you" she reassured as she rubbed junho's back. yoongi showed a tight smile and didn't talk.

"are these yours?" she asked, pointing to a blue pill organizer that was filled for each day, "yeah" he mumbled, feeling guilty that he hadn't taken any of them, but he just didn't have time or was too preoccupied thinking about something else.

-

eunji

what does yoongi take meds for

namjoon

why don't u talk to me irl im in the room

eunji

watching junho while yoon cooks

anyway answer me

namjoon

for his mental health and sleeping

eunji

well yoon hasn't taken any this week

have u seen him

he looks so tired

namjoon

im tired too

eunji

bye ur insufferable

-

"joon, i made dinner" yoongi spoke, not earning a response which was absolutely the last straw for him.

"kim namjoon, i am sick and tired of you acting like the victim! i am sorry that i had an abortion behind your back, but what is there to do now? is there anything to do? you know in your heart that you didn't want another baby, so let it go!" he loudly shouted, tears streaming down his cheeks.

silence.

"kim namjoon, answer me!" he sobbed, the tall boy sighed and took a seat on the bed, "what do you want me to say? i'm upset and i'm sorry that i'm feeling something" he groaned, "stop making it just about you! i'm fucking tired!" yoongi screamed at him, "i actually wanted this child! you didn't want it! stop making me feel bad about it! you said you didn't want anymore children!"

the small boy sobbed uncontrollably as he watched namjoon think of an answer, "that's true, but i'm still upset"

yoongi wiped his tears, "rightfully so, but please understand that i'm struggling too!" he cried before leaving the room to feed junho.

-

"i'm sorry i had to stay late" seokjin sadly smiled and placed some pink roses on the small table as he pulled jimin into a hug.

"it's okay" he reasured, softly pulling away after a bit and rubbing his developing bump, "how have you, the baby and hyejin been?" he asked, "i've been okay, but my back and feet hurt a little bit. the baby has been fine, but hyejin was sad because she wanted to go out for ice cream"

seokjin rubbed his tired eyes, "why didn't you take her out?" he asked, "i tried, but she wanted you and went to sleep crying" he sighed, "ah, my baby. are you sure you'll be fine when i go on my business trip?"

jimin nodded, "mhm, she's just used to you coming home early" he reassured and flopped on the couch.

seokjin flopped next to him, "i'm sorry to disappoint my baby girl" he frowned, "she's okay, jinnie" jimin said and let seokjin place his ear on his stomach.

"do you have any name ideas for her?" seokjin asked, "i was thinking maybe yumi?" jimin wondered, the older one hummed and shrugged, "i think that'll work, i've tried to find other names, but i can't think of a good one"

jimin nodded, "we can't have more children because we're already running out of names" he chuckled, seokjin smiled and ran his hands through jimin's hair.

-

eunji

can u stop being mad at yoongi

it's hard to breathe

namjoon

can u stop bothering me

eunji

WHAT DO YOU WANT HIM TO DO?? UNDO THE ABORTION??

being mad isn't helping anyone

being mad isn't helping your health or his health

grow up

namjoon

do i not get to be upset

eunji

you've been mad at everyone for 1 week and as you can probably tell, it has not helped anyone

you can be upset, but it shouldn't affect everyone else

-

"i'm sorry about joon" eunji frowned seeing yoongi make some tea in the middle of the night to help him go to sleep, "don't worry" he sighed and poured the hot water into a mug.

"do you want some?" he offered, "i'm fine, but thank you for the offer. do you want me to talk to joon?" she asked, "there's no point" he mumbled, stirrinf his tea with a small spoon.

"so what are you going to do?"

"i don't know"

eunji frowned seeing yoongi place his face in his hands and hear him sniffle and begin crying.

-

"fix your problems with your husband, i'm begging you" the woman sighed as namjoon got ready for work at six in the morning while yoongi slept in the living room couch.

"why me?" he mumbled as he brushed his black hair, "because you haven't made a single effort to make anything right. yoongi had cleaned for you and cooked for you while you do nothing, especially for your child. it's like you're trying to be like dad" she grit.

desperate times called for desperate measures. hence, comparing namjoon to their father.

"what does this have to do with dad?" he sighed, "dad would blame everything on mom. remember whenever it was our job to fix everything going on between them? it seems you really want that for junho"

namjoon paused, "no, i don't" he scoffed, "oh really? i don't believe you" she spoke, "i'm not like our dad, eunji"

"are you gaslighting yourself?"

"no" he sighed, feeling his vision cloud as eunji kept comparing him to their father.

-

yoongi sighed seeing namjoon walking to his classroom. he didn't really expect anything good to leave namjoon's mouth.

"hey yoongi" he awkwardly said as he watched the boy pour in some coffee into a mug, yoongi hummed and took a sip.

"you shouldn't drink coffee because then you can't sleep at night" namjoon mumbled, "if you would have cared me about my feelings and thoughts, you would know i haven't been able to sleep this past week, but you haven't cared, so why do you care now?" he asked, "is me caring bad?"

yoongi just shrugged, "whatever you want to think because at the end of the day, you'll think what you want to think and i have no say" he grit, gripping the handle of his mug tight.

"cut it out, i'm trying to talk to you" the man sighed, "fine then, talk" yoongi said and crossed his arms as he watched the man.

"i'm sorry about the way i've behaved this past week" he mumbled, yoongi nodded and pulled his knees to his chest, "is that it?"

"if we ever come across a situation like this again, i'd like for you to talk to me first" he spoke, making the small one burst into tears.

"i-i k-know, but it was s-so h-hard to think about talking to you. i-i'm s-so sorry" he sobbed into his husband's chest and holding him like there was no tomorrow.

yoongi had missed namjoon's touch and had hated how distance he had been.

"i forgive you. do you forgive me?" namjoon carefully asked, which made yoongi sob harder into his chest and nod.

"why are you crying?" namjoon whispered into his husband's ear, "i just missed your touch so much" he croaked and pulled away.

namjoon's touch was the only touch that yoongi permitted on his body (besides the one of his son) and to be deprived of that was absolutely horrible.

"i'm sorry, sugar" he apologized, placing a peck on the forehead of the small one.

"i love you, yoon"

"i love you too"

stay safe and healthy! drink water and eat some food! sorry for any mistakes, i love you all! qotd: do you think jimin will be fine when seokjin leaves for his business trip?? should yoongi and namjoon have dealt with the situation in a different way??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 6.8K 40
Min Yoongi is a senior in High School. Hard at work with a scholarship to the best music composition university he doesn't talk to others or care ab...
305K 10.6K 59
Kim Taehyung, the new teacher. You, knowing him as a Bts member, are fangirling on everything he does. But you can't show it because you don't want...
16.8K 756 29
Top jimin 💜 Bottom suga ❤ Taehyung top 💜 Jungkook bottom ❤ a cute and naughty boy got to married a most strict professor let's see what happen bet...
86.7K 2.8K 40
What do you do when your Teacher decides that you need private lesson?