Raven meets the Avengers

By dontbeamoron

(DCAMU) Raven wakes up in a different dimension. The Avengers'. Disclaimer: I don't own Marvel or DC More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
16
17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
NOT AN UPDATE

Chapter 18

464 17 0
By dontbeamoron

Raven

"Where are we going?"  I ask 'Deadpool'.  Deadpool stops, and points to a police station.

"There," he tells me.

"Are you stupid?" I ask. 

"I'm the older one here. Trust me."

"I don't trust you. I would be a fool to."

"Well, that's true," he tells me.

"I know, that's why I said it." 

"You're funny, kid."

"No, I'm not. What's the plan, you moron?"

"So you're going to go in there and start crying. Since it's full of cops, they're obviously going to want to help because you're a little girl. Then, when they all huddle around you, I burst in and beat them up, and then torture one of them into giving us our location!" he says.

Is this idiot serious? There were so many things wrong with that plan that I can't even bother to name them. This man is quite possibly the stupidest person I've ever met. 

"I have a better plan," I tell him.

"Fine. Do your 'better plan'. Let's see how well it turns out," he challenges, crossing his arms. I glare and look around. There!

"Stay here, and keep out of sight," I order. I have a feeling that if they see a dude with swords and guns behind me, watching me, they're going to call the cops because they think I'm being threatened or was kidnapped. I cross the street and head towards the young couple, schooling my face to a look of innocence. 

"Hello. Can you tell me where I am?" I ask them, trying to act as sweet as I can. Hopefully they're too drunk to note what I'm wearing. According to Mother, a cloak is not normal attire on earth. The woman gasps and bends down to pinch my cheek. I have to keep from scowling. I hate it when people- strangers especially- touch me.

"Oh, she's so cute, isn't she?" the woman asks her friend. Or maybe more than friend? I don't know their relationship. I can feel a love, but it's purely one sided. I think the woman thinks this is a friend date. The man does not. He's... obsessed. His love is twisted. Evil.  I don't trust him to be alone with this woman. 

"Are you lost, kid? Do you need us to take you to the police station?" the man asks. I look to the woman.

"Yes. Can you take me?" I ask her.

"Well, sure, honey," the man says.

"Not you. Her," I snap. 

"What? I'm not leaving her alone with you. It could be a trap. She could get kidnapped. I heard that gangs are using kids to kidnap women."

"We're just going to the station. Look, you can see it from there. Unless you're afraid she's going to leave before she figures out your plan?" I growl.

"What is she talking about?" the woman asks.

"Nothing, Elizabeth."

"Just her," I repeat. He sneers.

"Honestly, Michael. It's fine, I'll be right back," the woman says, then takes my hand. "Let's go, sweetie." She leads me down the street to the police station when we get in, I release her hand.

"That is a bad man. Don't go back. Have an officer take you home," I tell her. Her eyebrows narrow in confusion.

"What? Sweetie, what are you talking about?"

"That man you were with isn't good. Trust me."

"Honey, you're too young to know. He's been nothing but sweet to me this whole night."

"Are you planning on sleeping with him?"

"What? No. This isn't a date. It's a dinner between friends."

"He doesn't see it like that. I'm telling you, don't go back. On an unrelated note, where am I?"

"What? This is Mapleville."

"Mapleville?" I repeat. 

"Yeah. But back to Michael-"

"He's planning to hurt you. He is evil. I have to go now," I say, then hesitate.  "I'm warning you not to go back, but I cannot do much more than that. I must go now." Then, I run back out to where I left  Deadpool. 

"We're in Mapleville!" I announce. 

"What did you Elizabeth, girlie?" the man from the street- Michael- growls, appearing behind me with a knife in hand. I look at him with a bored expression.  

"The truth. You're bad."

"Oh, I'll show you just how bad I am, he snarls.  Then it hits me. This man is trying to threaten me. Deadpool appears right behind him and points, as if asking should I kill this dude?

"Do tell," I say.

"Well, you ruined my date, so I think I'll ruin that pretty little cloak of yours."

"Go on, go on."

"Then I'll think I'll beat you up."

"Oh, really?"  Deadpool asks, tapping Michael on the shoulder, alerting  him that Deadpool was right behind him when he was threatening me.

"So where are we?"  Deadpool asks. 

"A town called Mapleville."

"A town called Mapleville," he repeats.

"Are you a parrot?"

"Have you ever seen a parrot?"

"No." 

"Really? What about in a zoo?"

"What's a zoo?"  Mother may have mentioned what it was when I was younger, but I do not remember it.

"You know, with all the animals in cages."

"You keep animals in cages? Back on Azarath, that was a crime."

"Well, they're big cages."

"It doesn't matter if it's a big cage if it's still a cage." Hell was a cage, and it's huge. What's the difference for how big the cage is? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Hiraeth By Bianca Miller

Science Fiction

151 9 8
Katherine woke up one day only to find herself in the wrong reality. A reality where characters from her favorite franchise, the MCU, are very much r...
31.2K 1.5K 10
I didn't think that I'd get to go through something like this..but I did, I honestly don't even remember how I died..all I knew is that I just woke u...
19.9K 598 16
Damian is not known for sharing his feelings. Infact, most of his siblings would argue he doesn't even have any. A certain Al Ghul is definitely to b...
16.3K 218 24
(AU) Same thing happen to my doppelgΓ€nger into becoming the amazing Spider-Man but he went to another dimension with team of heroes who are teens. He...