always been you| javon walton

By yourmom-1890

Isabella is a fun laid back girl to be around, when her mom told her they were moving she didn't care knowing... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17 (part A)
chapter 18 (part B)
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
rest in peace
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64

chapter 60

1.1K 12 50
By yourmom-1890

                                   (isabella point of view)
the conversations along the table have settled down. we just finished having desert, which was the final thing in the night before everyone goes.

"we loved having you guys here, i'll see you your way out." my mom said starting to stand up from the table.

"actually we were thinking of spending the night here." my aunt said.

"ohh." i started.

"no, you guys will not be staying here." i told them.

who invites themselves to stay the night in another persons home?

"isabella don't be rude." my grandma told me.

"rude or not you are absolutely not staying here." i said

"you will not kick me out of my sons house." she said starting to get mad.

"who are you talking to like that? this is my dads house that he left for me, so it's mine. and i'm telling you you're not welcome to invite yourselves to stay the night." i told her

"sierra you're just going to let your daughter be disrespectful?" grandma looked towards my mom and asked.

"why argue with her when i agree?" my mom said back deciding to cover ella's ears.

"i will not take this disrespect." my grandma said raising her voice.

"don't raise your voice in front of my little sister." i told her annoyed with the way she's speaking in our house. my families house.

"if you don't like the disrespect then leave." i told her.

she didn't say anything deciding to get grab her belongings head to the front door, with everyone that came with her leaving as well.

my mom slowly uncovers ella's ears.

"mommy caterina likes javon." ella said taking a bite of her brownie

"and her friend." she added.

my mom looks at me and i can't help the laugh that comes out.

it's kinda funny. i don't know why but it just is.

i'm not really jealous or anything, at least not with them.
****
"she's finally asleep." i lay in bed with javon.

"maybe we shouldn't have let her eat all those sweets." javon said scooting me closer to him.

"i'm sorry you have to be around my fucked up family." i told javon laying my head on his chest.

"not everyone has a perfect family, but i'm glad you don't keep me in the dark." he says pressing a kiss to the side of my head.

my mind goes on in repeated cycles every single time it's quiet.

"how we gonna do this javon?" i ask him the question i always ask myself.

"together." he said

"we are gonna stay strong and help each other."

"but what if im not a good mom?" i asked.

"what if i don't have the mothering instinct everyone magically gets when they have a baby" i said.

"what if our relationship breaks apart."

"you know people say having kids makes or breaks your relationship." i informed him not getting a second to catch my breath.

"listen to me." he said gripping both sides of my face making sure i'm looking at him.

"your're going to be the best mom to our kids" he starts,

"it's gonna take time for us to get ahold of this parenting stuff" me presses a sweet kiss on my lips.

"having kids to going to strengthen our relationship, we came this far, im not gonna give up on us." he said.

"i won't give up on us either." i said laying in his arms even more.

"now come here and sit on my face." he said grabbing my hips and helping me sit on him.
****
"are you going to tell your dads family about you being pregnant?" my mom asked while i cup my pancakes.

"i don't want to tell them until i have my baby shower so i know everything is okay with the baby." i responded and shoved a pancake in my mouth.

"isabella we both know that's not the reason." she looks at me.

"fine, i don't want no one trying no bruja stuff on me or my babies." i responded.
(spanish: witch)

"and what does javon think?"

"javon thinks whatever i say is right." i say.

"of course he does." she mumbled and started serving ella's plate.

"i say today we go out and do some shopping." i smiled excited to spend some money.

"we can." she responded putting a grape in her mouth.

"and we have to start planning your gender reveal." she pointed at me.

"i have a vision of what i want."

" i want jaden and jayla on javons side. i want giselle on my side. i want you and jessica right next to me and javon. all of you guys holding confetti cannons and i want a big balloon in the middle between me and javon. we count down from ten, and when we get to one, you guys explode the cannons while me and javon pop the ballon." i explain the way i see it in my mind.

"when i look at gender reveals i see minimal confetti. i want an enormous amount of confetti for my gender reaveal." i explain.

"i kinda see what you mean." my mom said

"i want my pregnancy to be enjoyed." i say.

"i know, and that's good you want that." she said

"how many kids do you think you want?" she asked me with a smile on her face.

"depends. i wanted to go through pregnancy at the most three times." i start.

"but my first pregnancy is twins, if i get pregnant again with twins the second time them i'm not having anymore kids after that." i finish.

"how many kids does javon want?" she asked me.

"javon wants six kids." my mom widened my eyes when i said that.

"which is a fuck to the no." i laughed.

"that's too many." she gasped.

we heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

"we were just talking about you." i said when javon came into view.

"nice things?" he asked squinting his eyes.

"only just how delusional you are to be thinking we are going to have six kids." i responded.

"just watch, im not delusional, we're having six kids," he responds stealing a grape from my plate.

i remember that we are going shopping today and i wanna be on javons good side so i play it sweet with him.

"you know you're the best boyfriend ever" i asked him.

"you're sweet." he pressed a kiss to my head.

"what do you want?" he asked me.

"all i'm saying is we're going shopping today." i smiled a big smile at him.

"of course we are, going shopping with all three of you girls" he started.

"im never making it out alive." he sighed,

"you never tell bella or ella 'no', so technically that's all you." my mom told javon shrugging her shoulders.
*******
"i need this." i exclaimed when javon asked my why my hands are full.

"baby, you don't need it, you want it. but that's not my questions, why are you carrying that, let me see. i'll hold it for you." he said.

can he be any sweeter.

"i better be getting lucky tonight," he said quietly next to my ear.

"you did last night" i stated confused.

does he know that i literally can't be up that long, especially that frequently.

"babe you know i can't be in the positions i usually am, i'm heavy." i informed him.

"you're not heavy, and all you gotta do is lay there and look pretty, i'll do the rest. my love." he said pressing a quick kiss to my lips.

"pretty?" i look at him.

i love when he calls me 'pretty girl' or 'beautiful'. it just makes me feel so special.

"so fuckin' pretty, my pretty girl." he leaned down to me.

"i love you." i cheesed.

"i love you too, beautiful." he replied.

i love this man so much, i don't know what i'll do without him.
————————————————————————————————
authors note: i'm alright guys, don't worry about me:)

1,346 words.

follow, comment, and vote pls!

Don't be a silent reader🔪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

407K 9K 26
{Highest Ranking: #160 in Teen Fiction & #1 in Love at First Sight} Zac Logan thought he had everything. His parents were filthy rich. He was captain...
135K 4.7K 35
"Do you touch yourself Mia?" he whispers. I blush with embarrassment, but I can't lie to him at this moment. He's back in control. "Yes,"I breath out...
3.6M 96K 51
"ONE BROKEN GIRL. FIVE POPULAR BOYS." • • • It's funny how life can be amazing at one moment t...
833K 24.5K 68
"He's lucky I let him live!" He kicks the chair he was sitting on, "I can't stand the thought of anyone hurting you." He takes slow steady steps towa...