House of Memories (Book 2)

Per amengaywomen_3d

As the shadow phoenix arises in one place, it is pushed down on another. Ruby is more frightened by her power... Més

Chapter 1- A dark reflection
Chapter 2- Crushing
Chapter 3- The woods' dark beauty
Chapter 4- Third energy
Chapter 5- Stalker
Chapter 6- Deadly mission
Chapter 7- Into the lion's den
Chapter 8- Dreams
Chapter 9- Riding down a hill
Chapter 10- A magic love
Chapter 11- Saving the Groom
Chapter 12- Lord Copycat
Chapter 13- Dark Essence
Chapter 14- The Professor
Chapter 15- Reunited
Chapter 16- You're such a back stabber
Chapter 17- In the way of love
Chapter 18- Familiar
Chapter 19- Flaw
Chapter 20- Demon slayer
Chapter 21- Ripped paper
Chapter 23- Longing and Heartbreak
Chapter 24- Runaways
Chapter 25- Exhaustion
Chapter 26- Little One
Chapter 27- Weak
Chapter 28- The offer of a lifetime
Chapter 29- Confession
Chapter 30-Gangbanger
Chapter 31- New allies
Chapter 32- The power of Music
Chapter 33-It's all your fault
Chapter 34- Comfort
Chapter 35- Invitation
Chapter 36- Party
Chapter 37- Halloween Pranks

Chapter 22- Threatened

246 19 5
Per amengaywomen_3d

Ruby groaned as the sunlight hit her eyes, forcing her to wake up from her slumber. Although she had slept without any nightmare for the first time in two nights, the redhead still woke up several times alarmed and scared and even when she understood she was awake and with Ebony, her heart still pounded furiously against her ribcage causing her to only fall asleep an hour later each time.

She whined tiredly and tried to go back to sleep in Ebony's tight embrace, but the Fairy had also woken up and smiled brightly at her.

"Good Morning, Baby." She said, happily.

"Hey, Peach." Ruby greeted, closing her eyes. "I don't think it's time to wake up, though. So just go to sleep." 

Just as she said that, Ebony's alarm went off making her groan loudly.

"i guess it's time to wake up." Ebony said, giggling and standing up from the bed.

"No, I'm sleepy." Ruby whined, but got up anyways.

"Yeah, I noticed you woke up a few times last night. Everything alright?" Ebony asked, getting dressed into a different outfit.

"Yeah, I guess I just had a bad night. Nothing to be worried about, though." Ruby said, looking through Ebony's drawers. She raised an eyebrow upon notcing a flash of gold in between her girlfriend's things. "Hey, is this my necklace?"

"Huh?" Ebony asked, looking up towards Ruby. Her breath hitched when she saw the redhead holding the golden necklace with four hearts for charms. "Y-Yeah, you left it here the other day."

"I did? I didn't even notice it." Ruby shrugged and began clasping it around her neck. "I'll wear it then."

"No." Ebony quickly said, stopping the redhead's actions. "You really don't need to. Wear another one."

"Why wouldn't you want me to wear it? You gave it to me." Ruby asked, confused.

"Be-Because, it doesn't match your outfit. It wouldn't look good." Ebony explained, making Ruby laugh.

"It doesn't match? Who are you, Stella? Since when do you care?"

"Since always." Ebony said, before realization hit her.

Those witches probably didn't. Ugh, how could've Ruby ever liked them?

"Come on, Peach, it's not a big deal."

"Please, Ruby." Ebony said, smiling as innocently as she could. "Don't wear that today. Wear it when you dress something that matches it, ok?"

Ruby looked at her girlfriend suspisciously before shrugging and placing the necklace back where she found it, much to Ebony's relief.

"I don't understand the big deal, but ok, I won't wear it." The redhead said, making Ebony smile. "Now let's go. We don't want to be late."

The brunette grabbed Ruby's hand and happily guided her out of her apartment. They walked through the hallways of Alfea with Ebony hugging Ruby's arm tightly and everyone was whispering and looking at them. They somehow had become the power couple of the school. Ruby had saved the school and Ebony was already popular because of her looks and personality, everyone loved them.

"I think I prefered the odd stares from last year." Ruby whispered making Ebony laugh.

When they reached the classroom of their first class of the day, the Winx were already standing at the door, seemingly waiting for someone. The first thing Ruby noticed was the sad look on her sister's face, urging her to move away from Ebony and head towards Bloom.

"Hey, Piglet. What got you so sad?" She asked, wrapping an arm around her sister's shoulders.

"I just had a fight with SKy." Bloom explained. 

"Do I need to punch him?" Ruby asked.

"No."

"Kick him?"

"No."

"Castrate him?"

"Ruby, no." Bloom said, slapping her arm lightly. "It's nothing, I'll tell you later."

"Ok, suit yourself." 

"Hi, Ruby." Flora greeted, hugging her friend. "How was your night?"

"With all honesty, not that good." Ruby said. "I don't even know why, but I woke up really tired. I must be having nightmares that I can't remember."

"Oh, maybe if you sleep with lavender next to you it might help." Flora suggested. "You see, their smell is known to give you sweeter dreams and better sleep."

"Hm, maybe I'll try it out. Thanks, Buttercup." Ruby said, smiling at her friend.

"Hey, isn't that Stella over there?" Ebony asked, getting in between the two girls, pushing Flora away from Ruby.

They looked forward and noticed the blonde Fairy running towards them as fast as her heels allowed her to.

"Come on, Stella. Our first self-defense class is about to start." Musa said.

"Coming." Stella shouted, accidentally kicking a Pixie Pet on her way. 

"So that's why we were waiting outside." Ruby mumbled to herself while Stella reached the group.

"Hold on, I'm going in first. The Professor could be looker like Avalon and we're about to get physical." Stella said, smirking. She peeked inside the classroom only to look back at them with a disgusted look on her face. "Yuck."

"What's wrong? You look as if you'd seen something horrible." Tecna asked.

The blonde didn't answer and simply stepped away to let her friends get inside first. The person they saw in the classroom was definitly not who they were expecting to be.

"Griselda?" They all asked at the same time, looking at the irritated woman shocked.

"Will you girls ever learn to get to class on time?" Griselda asked rethorically. 

"This is our magic self-defense class. Shouldn't our teacher be here?" Stella asked, sitting down on her desk.

"I am here and consider yourselves lucky, without a teacher of my caliber you don't stand a chance against the Trix." Griselda told them while the other sat down.

"There's your looker teacher you'll be getting physical with." Ruby teased, leaning towards her friend who was sulking.

"Now, you are up against an enemy much more powerful than you." Griselda began, walking around the room. "This enemy has just casted a terribly distructive spell, what do you do?"

"Well, we combine powers." Musa answered.

"Too late, Musa. You've just been polverized into Oblivion." Griselda said. "Young ladies what you must do is dodge the attack."

"Good thing she told us, otherwise I would've just stood there 'till I finally get hit." Stella joked, a bit too loudly.

"Miss Stella, since you already know it all, let's show the others how it's done. You try to attack me. If you can." Griselda said, smirking evily at the blonde who giggled nervously. "Transform, all of you and follow me outside to carry out the exercise."

"Nice work, Blondie." Ruby said sarcastically, transforming into her fairy for along with the whole class.

"I didn't think she would hear me." Stella said, looking down at her feet while walking out of the classroom and towards the courtyard.

Once they arrived outside the students stood in a line as if they were in the army while Griselda stared at Stella with narrowed eyes.

"Ok everybody, your classmate Stella will demonstrate for us how to launch a successful attack." The woman started. "Stella, Francis, get in line please."

"Who does Griselda think she is anyway?" Stella asked, walking towards the Professor. "I mean, all we need are some tacky green uniforms and we're ready for the army. No, but really, an Alfea Fairy deserves a little more respect

"You really ought to save your breath for the fight, young lady." Griselda said, cutting off Stella's murmur of complaints. The woman turned her back on the blonde and walked away smugly. "All right then, show me what you've got."

"Sun up attack." Stella shouted, before throwing an orb of orange and yellow light towards Griselda.

"Barrier absorb." Griselda said, creating a green dome around her which absorbed Stella's attack. She didn't even turn around to block it, shocking all of her students.

"Full Power Sun Down." Stella shouted, using her scepter to blast Griselda with anither spell while flying a few feet above the ground.

"Reflect shield." Griselda said and the green dome reapeared, however, this time, it bounced Stella's spell back at her, knocking her to the ground. "You should've dodged it Miss Stella."

"Wow that woman can fight." Ruby said, smiling impressed. "I didn't know she had it in her."

"Now attack all together." Griselda said to the Winx.

"Alright, let's go." Musa said and the seven remaining Fairies took off, getting ready to attack their Professor.

"Well what are you waiting for?" Griselda asked, smirking.

"Digital Glitch."

"Floral whirlpool."

"Devouring Beam."

"Fer Midex." Griselda said, blocking Tecna, Flora and Ebony's spells.

"That wasn't an ordinary barrier." Ebony said.

"That magic, it was an immunity spell." Tecna pointed out.

"Let's see her try to block my Power Bomb." Layla said, blasting the Professor with two pink orbs. Ruby took notice of that.

"Bloom, Ruby, it's our turn." Musa said, however the oldest redhead had her head somewhere else and didn't hear her. "Bloom."

"Huh? Yes, let's do it." The redhead said, waking up from her trance.

"She can't be invincible. Sonic Bomb." Musa said, throwing a sound orb towards Griselda.

"Enversio Cinosmab." Said the woman, getting surrounded by a green aura.

"She canceled out the sound with an opposing wave." Musa said in shock.

"Come on girls, it's all up to you." Stella shouted from the ground.

"Incandescent sphere." Bloom whispered, trying to not make her spell known and threw it at Griselda who caught it as if they were simply playing baseball.

"Bloom is that the best you can do?" Griselda asked, smirking smugly.

"Ruby, you can do this." Ebony encouraged.

"Phoenix Claws." The redhead threw a red sphere at Griselda who blocked just as easily as the others. Unbestknowing to her, Ruby had secretly thrown a second orb while launching the first and it came behind the woman, knocking her to the ground. Everyone gasped and even Griselda had an evident shocked look on her face while watching Ruby land. The Fairy hurried to her side and helped her stand up. "I'm so sorry, Miss Griselda. I didn't mean to knock you that hard."

"No, no. I'm fine, Ruby." Girselda said, still looking a bit desorientated. "I'm impressed. It was a very smart tactic, congratulations."

"Thank you." Ruby said, smiling proudly.

Ebony suddenly jumped on her back and gave her a big kiss on the cheek.

"That was amazing, babe." She congratulated.

"Thanks, Peach."

"Professor, what kind of spell did you use to block our attacks?" Tecna asked, approaching them.

"Were you never told to raise your hand before speaking in class?" Grisleda scolded, scaring the Fairy. "If the Trix were here they would've torn you to bits. Even if Ruby was the only one to show some kind of skills, she alone could never defeat the three, no matter how powerful she might be. Now I want you to think very seriously about what you have learned here today and save your questions for our next lesson." Saying that, she walked away from the class , ending the lesson.

"Bloom are you feeling alright?" Flora asked, noticing the sadness in her friend's eyes.

"I don't know, I'm pretty out of it today." Bloom answered, frowning.

"Come on, sis. Let's go to Wizgiz class." Ruby said, flinging an arm around Bloom's shoulders. "Tonight we'll talk about what's bothering you, alright?"

The oldest redhead nodded and smiled at her sister, however, Ruby could tell it was fake.

The rest of the day went by rather quickly and the Winx Club found themselves leaving the last class in a blink of an eye. Bloom was still down in  the dumps and Ruby did her best to comfort her. As the group walked back to their appartment, someone grabbed Ruby's hand, stopping her in her tracks.

"Don't you want to come with me?" Ebony asked, signaling in the direction of her apartment.

"Sorry, Peach, but tonight I'm sleeping in my dorm. My sister needs me." Ruby answered, pecking her lips. "See you tomorrow ok?"

"Yeah, sweet dreams." Ebony said, walking away with a smile.

"Goodnight."

"You guys are so cute." Musa said, smiling brightly.

"You were made for each other." Stella said, making Bloom roll her eyes. Luckily no one noticed.

"Thank you, girls." Ruby said, chuckling while they entered the appartment.

Flora, Bloom and Ruby immediately went towards their dorm and changed into their night clothes. While Flora went towards her own bed, Ruby and Bloom got in one together and the oldest redhead immediately cuddled with her sister. It was a little something they did when the other was upset. 

"Bloom what's wrong? Something's bothering you." Flora noticed, looking at the sad girl hugging her sister.

"It's nothing." Bloom said, sadly. "I was just thinking about Sky and well. Ever since Avalon came here, Sky's been acting weird like he's suspiscious of me. I'm starting to think he doesn't like me anymore. Every time he calls he seems angry and he becomes so critical. I don't get it, how can boys be so selfish?"

"Why do you think I'm a lesbian sis? It's not only because women are really hot. Even though it is a major reason." Ruby joked, making Bloom laugh while grabbing Kiko who was sound asleep on her nightstand. 

"Sky can't stand Avalon even though he's the only one who can help me find a link to my birth parents." Bloom said, turning to her side and resting her head on her sister's chest. "I don't want to see Sky anymore."

"Don't you think Sky might be a little jealous?" Flora asked.

"That's what I said." Ruby said.

"Jealous? Girls, I have no idea what you're talking about, really. There's nothing to be jealous of." Bloom said, huggin Kiko tightly.

"Well, maybe he's not jealous, but he might feel threatened." Ruby said.

"Threatened about what?" Bloom asked.

"Well, Avalon is what straight girls would call a... Actually I have no idea what they would call him, but he's insanely hot." Ruby said. "And he's smart and is able to help you in a way Sky wouldn't. He might think the Professor is somewhat making you look down at him."

"He shouldn't." Bloom said, sighing. "Tomorrow I'm going ot visit him. Do you want to come?"

"Of course." Ruby and Flora said immediately.

"Thank you." Bloom said, closing her eyes and snuggling into her sister who hugged her tightly, wantin her to feel better.

"You're a great sister." Flora whispered once Bloom finally fell asleep.

"Thank you." Ruby said, blushing slightly. "Goodnight, Buttercup."

"Goodnight."

The two closed their eyes and almost imeediately fell into a dreamless sleep.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

29.4K 653 26
Cover: https://pin.it/1KYGXOB Icy the leader of the Trix. A group of 3 ''powerful'' witches against a group of 6 fairies, to lock the Legendarium wor...
1.8K 59 10
STORY DISCONTINUED (Only charcter that's mine is Sam) • • • ° • ~* "You're a fairy Sam." • • • • "I'...
255K 3K 33
A new enemy is on the rise for taking over the entire Magical Dimension. But first, this enemy must face the Winx, who will stop at nothing to make s...
18.1K 569 21
!!THIS IS THE SECOND BOOK IN THE TOTDF SERIES!! Long ago, a portion of the Shadow Phoenix's power was stripped away as punishment for its crimes agai...