As Hawkins Falls: Max Mayfiel...

By strxngerthingzzz

"Hawkins is crumbling away, but when you're here, somehow I feel safer" Season 2 - ✅ Season 3 - ✅ Season 4 - ... More

i.
1: MADMAX
2: Totally Tubularrr!
3: Max Knows What A Tadpole Is
4: Dart the Runaway
5: Mad Mad Max
6: Medium Well
7: Y/n Is Totally Tubular
8: Getting The Band Back Together
9: C.L.O.S.E.G.A.T.E
10: Getting The Band Back Together... Again
11: Sorry, Steve.
13: Snow Ball '84
ii.
14: Movies
15: Guess Who's Back
16: Is That... Russian?
17: Sleepover
18: Stupid Boys
19: Girls Day Out
20: Celebrity Crush?
21: We Make Our Own Rules
22: Heather
23: The House With The Red Door
24: Brace For Impact
25: Elevatophobia
26: Girlfriend
27: Go.
28: I Don't Work For A Soul
29: Why Am I Last?!
30: Dustin To The Rescue
31: Tammy Thompson
32: Use Your Brain, Man!
33: Those Commie Idiots
34: It's Not Like We Doubted You
35: Alive and Okay are Very Different Things
35 1/2: Bonus!
36: Bonus!
36 1/2: Bonus!
37: Three Months Later
iii
38: No Repercussions
39: A Peek Behind the Curtains.
40: So, is Eddie, Like, a Murderer?
41: Rick Lipton
42: Vecna's Curse
43: Brainstorming Phase

12: The One Before The Snow Ball

230 10 13
By strxngerthingzzz

Twelve: The One Before The Snow Ball

!!!

Y/n's mind was so occupied on Steve getting beaten up, which was why she hadn't really focused on the glass shards in her back. But now that the storm had passed, she noticed it again.

She winced as the pain suddenly jolted through her back.

"Hold on. C'mon, Y/n." Max quickly offered to help Y/n once she realized the girl was in pain. The redhead grabbed Y/n's hand, and led her to the bathroom.

"'Kay lemme see." Max took the girl's jacket off, and watched blood seep through her shirt. "Oh, shit."

Y/n walked over to the mirror and faced away from it, turning her head to look at the cuts all over her back. "Shit."

"Sit still." Max told the girl as she lifted the back of her shirt to pull out the glass shards. Once she finished, she opened the cabinet doors below the sink to grab rubbing alcohol, and then ripped some toilet paper off the roll. "Right, this is probably gonna sting." Max warned.

"Yeah, I know."

Max gently placed the alcohol-soaked toilet paper on one of Y/n's cuts, and Y/n jumped a bit.

"Sorry." Max quietly apologized.

"It's fine."

When they finished, they left the bathroom and found themselves looking at the boys carrying the knocked out Steve.

Y/n already knew where they were going with this. "Absolutely not."

"C'mon, please Y/n! He'll be fine!" Dustin begged.

"No! He's gonna freak, and-"

"Please!"

Y/n paused. "Fine. You're dealing with him, though. You have to try to squeeze him in the back with the three of you."

"Who says you get shotgun!?" Dustin wondered.

"I did." Max butted in.

Dustin sighed and helped Lucas and Mike lug the unconscious Steve through the door and into the car.

Y/n looked at Max. "He's gonna flip."

The redhead nodded her head, pursed her lips, and raised her eyebrows all at once in agreement before the two girls followed the rest of the group out of the front door, shutting it behind them.

!!!

"Okay, so... Straight for half a mile, then make a left on Mount Sinai." Y/n instructed Max.

"Nancy?" Y/n heard from behind her. Steve had woken up.

She turned back to look to Steve. He reached for the wound on his face, leading to Dustin stopping him. "No, don't touch it."

"Hey, buddy. It's okay, you put up a good fight. He kicked your ass but you put up a good fight."

Y/n scoffed and rolled her eyes at Dustin reminding Steve about the fight he lost.

When he finally regained awareness about his surroundings, he started to freak.

"Woah, Woah woah woah wait." He said, starting to panic.

"Dustin..." Y/n spoke up.

"Shh, shh, shh, Steve, they were gonna leave you behind but I promised you'd be cool." Dustin hushed.

"Woah..."

"Steve, it's cool, she's driven before."

"Yeah, in a parking lot." Mike butted in.

"That counts!" Lucas added.

Max stepped on the gas pedal harder, speeding up the car.

"Woah! Stop the car!!!" Steve demanded.

"Everybody shut up!!!" Max glanced to the backseat for half a second. "I'm trying to focus!!!"

At this point, everyone was screaming.

"Max, turn left!" Y/n shouted over the screams.

"What?!"

"That's Mount Sinai! Make a left!!!"

At those words, Max swerved the car to the left, hitting a mailbox in the process. The screams continued until Max slammed on the brakes, stopping just before she drove the car into a hole.

"Hello!" Steve yelled at the abrupt stop.

"Incredible." Mike commented.

Y/n swallowed and nodded. "Mhm." She agreed.

"Told you." Max took the keys out of the ignition. "Zoomer."

Woah... Okay, that was- really... cool. Yeah, cool...

Max opened the car door and walked to the trunk. Y/n, Mike, Dustin and Lucas glanced at each other before getting out of the car to help.

They grabbed rope, goggles, bandanas, gas, and a lighter. Max dropped one end of the rope down the hole in the ground, then went to tie the other end to the front of the car. Steve hopped out of the car to try to stop them.

"No. No! We are not going down that hole, end of story!" Steve yelled.

Max climbed down the rope first, and before Y/n did, she watched Dustin speak to Steve like a child. She scoffed and rolled her eyes, then followed Max down the rope.

They walked around the tunnels for a bit, Dustin overreacted and freaked everyone out, and then they reached the 'hub' Mike had mentioned.

"Okay, I think we found your hub, Wheeler." Steve said.

Mike spoke up. "Let's drench it."

The group started pouring gas all over the hub, and when they finish, Steve kneels down and flicks open the lighter. "You guys ready?"

They all nodded.

Steve flicked the lighter and it lit "I'm in such deep shit." Steve muttered before throwing the lighter to the ground, setting the hub ablaze. Max jumped back and her hand met Y/n's. Max looked at their hands, then up at Y/n before blushing and quickly pulling her hand away and looking away as well.

"Go! Go! Go!" Steve rushed.

They all ran until Mike tripped because of a vine wrapping around his ankle.

They all ran back for him and Steve hit the vine with his bat, causing it to eventually let go.

Y/n held a hand out, which Mike took and made it up to his feet. They all continued to rush out, but were stopped by a young Demogorgon, which Y/n learned Dustin calls 'Demodogs'.

They all froze in their tracks before Dustin slowly approached the Demodog. They all called him back, but he ignored them.

"Dart?"

They tried calling him back again.

"Just trust me, please." Dustin removed his goggles and bandana. "Look, it's me. It's Dustin. Will you let us pass?"

Dart roared.

"I'm sorry about the storm cellar, that was a pretty douchey thing to do."

Dustin started taking off his backpack.

"You hungry? I've got our favorite; nougat." He said, unzipping his bag and pulling out a '3 Musketeers' chocolate bar. "Yeah, good. You want more? I have more." He said, pulling out another '3 Musketeers' candy bar. While dart was distracted, Dustin waved the group over.

Dustin said his goodbyes to Dart, and they made it back t the rope. Mike and Lucas had already made it up when  they heard thudding approaching. A herd of Demodogs. They rushed the rest of the kids up. Max, then Y/n (with the help of Max), and Dustin and Steve didn't make it before the herd of Demodogs made it to them. They all could've guaranteed Steve and Dustin's fate, but were left in utter confusion when the Demodogs rushed past them.

"Eleven."

a/n:

Dawgs. The Snowball is next.

I would like to thank my taquitos :)

Anyway sorry if this is bad I wanted to hurry up so I could either keep reading my Robin fic or write the next page. Snowball will be out today or tomorrow! :)

(Considering letting out two chaps tonight bc I wanna write season 3 so bad.)

1215 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 2.5K 52
After the death of Billy Max turned to Eleven for support. As did Eleven with the disappearance of her dad, Hopper. They were together almost everyd...
102K 2.2K 13
' i don't know what but i feel it coming. ' [stranger things s3] 2/3 started on- 8.2.19 ended on- 10.5.19 #2 in maxmayfield (highest!) #6 in joyce (...
9.4K 186 30
──⠀۪ ♡ ۫ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇: You never thought you'd find love until, you met him. Max mayfield, he was everything you wanted in a guy. 𝖬𝖺𝗅𝖾!𝖬𝖺�...
14.7K 333 36
STRANGER THINGS SERIES MARKED COMPLETE FOR SAFETY MEASURES (completed up until season five) "𝒲𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓂𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒾𝓉 𝒷ℯ 𝓁𝒾𝓀ℯ 𝒲𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓎ℴ𝓊𝓇 𝒽�...