Six Red Curses: Book 2

By beadxz

Shira has become queen. But her life isn't as ideal, as you'd expect it to be with her falling in love with S... More

Recap of Book 1
CAST LIST
1. Queen
2. Mission
3. Our Futures
5. Beheaded
6. Realm of Magic
7. The World of Nimir
8. Treason
9. My Worst Nightmare
10. Healed
11. The Cabin
12. Dark Magic
13. Dark Magic Pt. 2
14. Survival
15. Savior
16. Taunting
17. Ball
18. Libary
19. Prisoner
20. Sepher's Final Reign

4. Selkies

11 1 0
By beadxz

Before we have the chance to introduce ourselves, the wart cap vanishes into a cloud, and a blonde girl appears. Sepher and I wake up tied to a tree.

A figure emerges from behind the trees, speaking angrily. "You've invaded my land!"

I squinted, trying to see the figure. Suddenly, she appeared. Her porcelain skin, wavy blonde hair, and light leaf-green eyes caught my attention. Yet, this was not her land.

"Apologies.", Sepher says. "We're looking for the realm of magic. Perhaps you can aid us in our pursuit."

"The Realm of Magic?"

"Yes."

"I could be of some assistance," the girl said. She turned to me and widened her eyes. "Your Majesty?"

I nod my head as her legs swiftly spin into a curtsy. "It's an honour to meet you."

Sepher smirks, turning his gaze to me. "Oh, pardon me. I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Kallias, a selkie."

Sepher's eyes widen. "I've read about selkies. The fairies said they were just a myth."

"I'm perplexed, what exactly are they?" I ask. "They are creatures that can shift their form between that of a seal and a human," Kallias comes up with a response.

"May I be of assistance in your mission?"

To Be Continued...

I don't have many ideas, I guess I'll just make them face a lot of challenges as they try to find the realm of magic, and try to heal the Kingdom of Astrea. I hope you liked this chapter, thank you so much for reading. And stay tuned for the next. Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

488 23 12
Where angels fear to tread, her resurrection begins... On a chilly evening in October of 1987, something dark is stirring in the night. A young woman...
2.5M 144K 50
"As soon as you believe you are a monster is when you become one." After many years of war, the kingdom of Edria is finally in an era of peace--peace...
252 0 11
Disclaimer: This story contains mature elements and subjects that could be disturbing to some readers such as: sexual themes/acts, strong language, t...
11K 265 11
This story tells the point of view of Shidou Hyoudou, the adoptive brother of Issei Hyoudou. Everything followed normally until one day his brother h...