Dressed As A Cheetah Cub In A...

By LiannQ

Title: 穿成猎豹幼崽在原始种田 Author: Shu Zhi (殊志) Status: Ongoing; Serialized (35 Chapters Free) Description: When Luo... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160
161
162
163
165
166
167
168
169
170
171
172
173
174
175
176

164

149 2 0
By LiannQ

Luo Qiu quietly held the glass bottle of sleeping powder in her large sacrificial robe, and followed the calmed down priest leader towards the depths of the corridor.

As the corridor goes deeper underground, the stones used to patch and repair gaps on the walls gradually become less and less, as if the deeper you go, the better protected the things below are.

The burning torches hanging on the wall swayed slightly in the ventilated air of the corridor, causing the shadows of Luo Qiu and the chief priest to sway on the wall.

After walking for a while, the scene in front of them suddenly became wider. When the chief priest led Luo Qiu through a metal gate, the space in front of the long and slender corridor suddenly became taller and light blue. The light suddenly filled the entire space in front of him.

There are countless energy transmission lines on the broad dome. Following the winding lines that are bundled together, you can see a variety of tall metal equipment neatly arranged like a machine room. cabinet.

In the center of these neatly arranged metal cabinets, there is a round platform protruding from the ground, with something similar to a master console suspended above the round platform.

"Look! This is the brain of the beast god! The core of omniscience and omnipotence!"

After leading Luo Qiu into this space, the chief priest seemed to have returned to the same excited state as in the corridor. He strode towards the control center in the center of the space. In front of the stage, he opened his arms and waved as if facing the country he had conquered with his own hands.

Luo Qiu observed all the facilities in this space and finally knew where the core of the central control was.

He said that the aerospace metal cabin in the single bottle room that looked like a giant hairy egg was not large enough to hold the data of the entire planet. Unexpectedly, the priest leader accidentally let him know. The real core of the central control system.

"...You said this is the brain of the beast god? How can you prove it?"

Luo Qiu briefly lamented his luck, pretended to be amazed at the surrounding facilities, turned around and asked with a little doubt. Looking at the chief priest.

The leader of the priests was not angry at all. He seemed to be very happy to show off what he could do to win the trust of Luo Qiu, the special target of cooperation. So the leader of the priests turned around, rubbed his palms, and walked to the round platform. Start manipulating the suspended buttons.

"Then I'll let you see it!"

"I believe that after you see these things again, you will be very happy to cooperate with me."

The chief priest smiled confidently and stretched out his fingers to fiddle with it in a very elegant manner. Buttons on the console.

Following his movements, the buttons on the silent console also emitted activated light. Luo Qiu stood not far away and took a closer look. He found that there were actually a lot of buttons on the console, like some kind of Like the cockpit of a high-precision aircraft.

As for the demonstrator, the chief priest obviously didn't know much about those densely packed buttons. He just manipulated a few of the most obvious big buttons with ease, and then stood aside and showed a very calm smile to Luo Qiu.

Perhaps it is because the console is turned on manually, so the startup time is slightly slower than summoning the holographic screen directly in the mind, but after waiting for a few cycles of breathing, it is faster than the holographic screen suspended in the void. A larger, brighter, and clearer projection screen appeared in mid-air.

Luo Qiu's eyes suddenly lit up. It felt like an upgrade from an ordinary 2D movie to a high-definition 5D giant screen. There were no pixels visible on the wider and taller holographic screen, almost like a retina. Directly projected mirror images, all displays come to life.

The chief priest standing aside saw Luo Qiu's bright eyes, and the smile on his face deepened.

He reached out and continued to operate the buttons on the console, switching the contents of the giant screen.

So the holographic screen projected in mid-air began to switch to a page that Luo Qiu was familiar with - a

warehouse display of all the items that the orcs had offered during sacrifices in the Holy Palace over the years.

Luo Qiu looked at the chief priest in surprise, not understanding his intentions.

At this time, the chief priest left from the front of the control desk, walked down from it with long strides, and walked up to Luo Qiu, his eyes burning more and more.

"See! This is all the treasure we can have! As long as we collect more stone coins and have enough energy, we can have it all!" The leader of the priests pointed at the giant holographic image projected in mid-air above his head

. There was a faint green light in the eyes of 9999+ looking at the number of items in so many grids.

Although he didn't know what Arabic numerals were, it didn't stop him from serving the Beast God for so many years. After every sacrifice in the Holy Palace, he came to the console to check the numbers that changed on this magical warehouse. Naturally, he knew these strange numbers. The symbol should represent the number of recorded sacrifices.

"...You have also seen all this, Qiu, I have been waiting for another existence that can control the power of the beast god to appear. Now if you and I cooperate..." The chief priest pulled Luo Qiu's shoulders as if to draw a big picture for his subordinates

. Unfortunately, Luo Qiu didn't want to help this "boss" realize his own ideals.

So Luo Qiu blinked her beautiful golden eyes and interrupted the chief priest's words.

"Why did you choose me to cooperate? According to what you said, wouldn't it be better if you only controlled all these things yourself?" Luo Qiudan's tone was very gentle, neither too timid nor too sharp, just

like He was just looking at everything calmly and expressing his own opinions.

The chief priest was stunned when he heard this, and then gave Luo Qiu a rather meaningful smile that didn't deserve a beating.

"Of course it's because I received the will of the Beast God. You and I are destined to cooperate and divide our labor. I am responsible for integrating these resources, and you are responsible for promoting these transactions..." The words of the chief priest's answer became a little soft and gentle

. , as if to induce the ignorant cubs.

It probably means that he discovered the holographic panel that Luo Qiu summoned in the aerospace metal cabin at that time, and saw the interstellar trade symbol displayed below Luo Qiu's message.

As for the priest leader Ben Orc, he also registered as a user of the Star Network by chance, but unfortunately because he knew too little, coupled with his inflated ambitions, he only focused on the interstellar trade that was passively activated due to sacrifices and tributes. On the system, all he can think about is how to exchange the sacrifices collected every year from Pavo Continent for information on other planets, and is even thinking about invading other planets... It's just because his authority is too low,

and The user models simulated by the Star Network system are quite dangerous potential factors of villains, so the authority of the priest leader has been repeatedly reduced. Currently, he can only browse various information, but does not have the authority to operate.

Therefore, the priest leader always thought that the stone coins were not collected enough to meet the demand for energy use, so he secretly promoted the fight for the stone coins. It was also during this process that he noticed some changes in the Claw tribe, and then paid attention Arrived at Luo Qiu.

And when the chief priest came into close contact with Luo Qiu and discovered that he also had a holographic panel and the interstellar trading system transaction symbol under his avatar, he immediately had the idea to seduce Luo Qiu and become the execution pawn of his greedy desires.

Unfortunately, perhaps because of serving the Beast God for many years of abstinence and maintaining purity and aloofness, the chief priest was so depressed that the other party's words of persuasion became very sparse. Not only was Luo Qiu not bewitched at all, he even took advantage of it. A lot of useful information came out.

If Luo Qiu was really a cub, and a cub that was 100% pious to the beast god, he might really believe what the chief priest said.

All in all, after the whole journey, Luo Qiu just wanted to be indifferent with a few question marks floating above her head.

How dare you do this at your level?

The orcs are still in a primitive society of fishing and hunting, but this guy has actually begun to think about the capitalist way of engaging in blood-sucking colonization?

Although it may only be a relatively shallow level of consciousness, it is really advanced to a certain extent!

Luo Qiu let out a series of sighs to herself, and looked at the chief priest whose eyes were filled with thoughts of "Which street lamp should I hang this guy on?"

"The look in your eyes tells me that you also want to achieve this cooperation. Don't worry, I will give you time to think about it. You will follow me to serve the Beast God these days. I believe you will not be disappointed." The priest said with a very determined tone.

The leader patted Luo Qiu on the shoulder, as if Luo Qiu had nodded and agreed to join his gang. He was always sensitive to emotions, and he didn't even care about Luo Qiu's silent resistance. After watching the giant holographic projection with burning eyes for a while, he He waved his hand, indicating that today's conversation was over and it was time to rest.

Luo Qiu stood there and thought about it carefully, and found that she could not refuse for the time being. She pretended to join the MLM leader's gang. After finding out everything about the central control system, she planned to hide this for a long time. She didn't know when it would suddenly happen. The guy who exploded and destroyed the primitive orc world is gone.

Such extremely unstable elements are the culprits of the chaotic world!

After receiving so much information in one night, Luo Qiu was also a little sleepy. The head priest seemed very gentle and gentleman when he was not going crazy. After calming down, he took Luo Qiu, his partner, back to the Holy Palace. He followed him to the place where the priests usually study and live to rest.

The wonderful night passed like this. The next day, Luo Qiu was woken up early and entered the secret base under the high platform of the Holy Palace. She was forced to listen to the madness and confusion of the chief priest.

But Luo Qiu is not stupid. Although the priest leader talks about cooperation and talks about his greatness, in fact, all cats with a clear mind know that the priest leader, as a user who only has viewing rights, has no ability to do so. There is a huge difference between Luo Qiu and Luo Qiu in free interstellar trade.

The initiative actually lies with Luo Qiu.

The leader of the priests obviously knew this, so he was brainwashing her with all sorts of exaggerations in an attempt to get Luo Qiu to follow his lead.

But at the same time, the head priest will also give Luo Qiu some things about the space body of the central control system. Luo Qiu will naturally use it to his advantage. In this way, the brainwashing bag of the head priest goes in from the left ear and comes out from the right ear. In fact, it is not He quickly absorbed the knowledge in the central control system.

Of course, before that, Noko woke up early in the morning without his partner and had a bad night's sleep. He rushed to the entrance of the Holy Palace. After a dispute, Luo Qiu was like when the Claw tribe was attacked by the crazy bull warriors. In that way, he remotely comforted his irritable partner who was about to bite the priest to death.

The effect was obvious. The smoothed tiger returned to its temporary residence with the cats as Luo Qiu said.

At the same time, the timeline ended and the priest leader who expelled the cats returned to the secret underground base at night after observing another tribe's ritual.

Luo Qiu also stayed here for a day. At this moment, he was sitting on the seat transformed from the control console. He controlled the giant holographic projection in a comfortable posture and carefully inspected the aerospace metal cabin over the years. Scan all offerings uploaded.

This is indeed a huge amount of wealth, enough to feed the cats for more than ten years.

Thinking about it, the Sacred Palace Sacrifice has attracted all the capable orc tribes in the entire continent to participate. Each tribe will secretly compete to offer more sacrifices every year in order to compete with their own tribe's piety to the beast god. Although The primitive orcs have only been developing for a short period of time. Of course, the system warehouse can still be called a mountain of goods.

Luo Qiu tried it while operating and learning the console of the central master control system. He found that his system permissions were exactly as indicated in the yellow pop-up window before. Almost all systems were open to him, and even returned to The home page seems to be a fully functional host. After connecting to the star network, you can even see news about planets in other distant galaxies.

If this kind of technology, which is several centuries different from that of Pavo Continent, falls into the hands of the leader of the priests, I am afraid that under that guy’s cunning manipulation, it will only lead to the trial of the Interstellar Supervisory Committee. In serious cases, it will even cause the problem of the Pavo Continent. Sentenced to exile from a planet.

Fortunately, the highest authority of the central control system is now in his hands.

Luo Qiu sat on a chair and sighed softly while looking at the giant screen projection projected in the air.

It has been shut down due to lack of energy, and the neatly arranged surrounding chassis that have not been activated have no sound at all, making Luo Qiu's sigh particularly obvious in the empty secret base.

Perhaps, this is the reason why he traveled to this world.

Maybe each planet will really have its own consciousness. It may have foreseen that in the future, orcs like the priest leader will appear and use the interstellar system indiscriminately, leading to destruction, so he will be killed at the moment of death. The consciousness of the planet that struggled to be born in thousands of universes and struggled to survive was dragged to this world to prevent those terrible futures from happening.

"You will live well."

Luo Qiu's words echoed in the empty secret base, and the quiet surroundings gave no answer.

Luo Qiu thought that he could have decades to slowly think about and arrange how the orcs in the future could gradually and safely use these things that were far ahead of their times.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.2K 962 100
Author: Owl key/梟鑰 Category: Tanmei Fiction List of chapter: 99 Chapter (Finished) Work status: Complete Introducing: Nowadays, resources are scarce...
212K 4.8K 70
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
122K 3.9K 200
https://m.shubaow.net/253/253311/ http://www.7xs.org/21806/ Author: Shili Qinghuan Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2022-07-02 Latest: Chapter 210...