Dressed As A Cheetah Cub In A...

By LiannQ

Title: 穿成猎豹幼崽在原始种田 Author: Shu Zhi (殊志) Status: Ongoing; Serialized (35 Chapters Free) Description: When Luo... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
159
160
161
162
163
164
165
166
167
168
169
170
171
172
173
174
175
176

158

160 3 0
By LiannQ

Luo Qiu followed the priest wearing a white robe and walked slowly towards the center of the hall step by step. The four gates of the Holy Palace were open, so there were orcs in four directions following the priest. When he entered, he held a torch and entered the hall with a solemn and respectful expression.

The interior area of ​​the Holy Palace is not small, and there are many unlocked lamp holders hanging on the wall with metal chains. Luo Qiu was led by the priest to stand under one of the lamp holders. When all the orcs were arranged, The priest next to him pulled the mechanism on the wall, causing all the metal chains hanging from the base to begin to droop, and soon landed on the heads of the orcs.

The lamp holder hanging from the metal chain is made of an unknown material. It is golden and has some impurity marks like small stars on it, which looks a bit beautiful.

When the lamp holder was put down, many orcs like Luo Qiu looked up curiously to observe. The priests did not stop the orcs' curiosity, but silently changed the arrangement of the team.

After finding their positions again, the priests started a large-scale chant again, which probably meant praising the beast god as the torch that leads life, hoping that the torch will burn forever, etc.

After these chants and chants were over, the lighting ceremony officially began. Luo Qiu held the torch and imitated other orcs, holding the torch high and tilted with a special mixture of animal fat and vegetable fat as fuel, so that the flame and the base The centers touched, and almost at that moment, the red and yellow flames suddenly rose from the center of the lamp holder, almost burning the metal chain hanging from the lamp holder.

All the lamp holders were lit in an instant, forming a special pattern in the main hall. The scorching light of the fire reflected the white walls and was even a bit dazzling.

Luo Qiu squinted her eyes and turned to look at the aerospace metal cabin enshrined on the high platform.

For a moment, the metal cabin enveloped by the scorching flames of the bright torch really felt as sacred as a hazy marble sculpture.

All the lit lamp holders were pulled up by the priests and slowly rose back to their original positions. Luo Qiu stood under the dome of the main hall and then followed the light returning from the flames and noticed that there were some murals carved on the dome.

The murals on the dome should have been carved with a harder flat-headed tool. The entire mural was not painted, and the swaying shadow of the flames reflected the complete three-dimensional effect on it.

Luo Qiu raised her head and observed carefully, and found that most of the scenes carved around the four corners were hunting scenes of different races. Only in the center were there records that seemed to tell how the beast gods came to be.

Most of the orcs carved on the dome are like little stick figures, with a simple structure. Their heads are just circles, and there are ears or horns painted on the top of their heads. They have distinctive features and you can guess what kind of orc they are at a glance. Luo Qiu looked at them from the side. Looking inward, I found that the origin of the concept of beast god is not that one day an orc worked hard to become stronger and finally became a god, nor is it a record of suffering, saving a world in crisis and becoming a god. Rather, the ancestors of the beastmen discovered the statue of the beast god left in the world one day at the bottom of a pit in a plain, which was a glowing egg.

The luminous egg carved in the center of the mural is exactly the shape of the aerospace metal capsule enshrined on the high platform.

Luo Qiu compared the murals on the dome, and connected all the information collected over the past few decades with clues. She probably also understood the origin of the real beast god, as well as the various rather fragmented technological products in this world. origin.

The aerospace metal capsule enshrined on the high platform should have crashed on the plain, or it could not be successfully launched for some reason, so it stayed in that position for hundreds of years and was then discovered by the orcs.

Probably when the orcs first discovered this aerospace metal cabin, its own energy was still sufficient, so it could glow from time to time, and because the gas lamp emits blue light, this was only seen at that time when lightning struck trees from the sky. For the orcs with the red and yellow flames, it was indeed like a miracle.

Moreover, this aerospace metal cabin should also have some scanning and treatment functions. During that time period, it still has sufficient energy, so when an injured orc approaches the aerospace metal cabin, it will automatically scan the damage on the living body, and then proceed to the cabin. External repair.

However, later on, the energy of the aerospace metal cabin has been used but there is no way to replenish it, and it has become lower and lower, which is not enough to support the operation of all functions, so it has developed until now and can only be worshiped as an ordinary god statue.

As for the tributes that suddenly disappeared during the previous sacrificial ceremony, they should have been scanned and identified by the aerospace metal cabin as trading goods to be uploaded to the system.

Because Luo Qiu continued to look at the mural on the dome and discovered that the orcs began to worship it carved on the back, and as the sacrifices disappeared, things that the orcs made wishes for would suddenly appear around the statue.

Although it does not happen every time, this magical method of using sacrifices to truly exchange for what you want truly confirmed the identity of the beast god of this aerospace metal cabin, and it also produced a large number of interesting things from this period. Derivative records about the mythological system of beast gods.

Seeing this, Luo Qiu guessed that the reason why the Aerospace Metal Cabin was able to automatically recognize and scan the sacrifices and "enjoy" them, and then took out the orcs' wishes out of thin air, was that the orcs' words triggered the interstellar trade system that the Aerospace Metal Cabin also carried. , so while everyone was bowing their heads to make wishes to the statue, Luo Qiu quietly moved closer to the aerospace metal cabin on the high platform, wanting to see if it had any connection with the base station in the center of the Claw Tribe's mountain holy pool. .

After all, he connected to the interstellar trade system after awakening in the holy pond on the mountain, and the aerospace metal cabin that can also upload sacrifices to the trade system should be from the same team.

However, when Luo Qiu got closer to the high platform, the aerospace metal cabin, which had been silent after scanning the sacrifices, suddenly turned on the blue gas light again, and then a transparent and familiar holographic panel appeared out of thin air, scaring Luo Qiu. Big jump.

[...System user detected...Connecting...]

[...Please enter the key...Detected as offline login...Passed...]

[...Information entering...Please wait...]

Transparent blue A colored holographic panel appeared in mid-air, and the pupils of Luo Qiu's golden eyes shrank. This was completely unexpected. Moreover, almost as soon as the panel appeared, Luo Qiu felt the presence of people standing around him. Among the sitting priests, the leader, a particularly tall white-robed priest, suddenly raised his head and looked at him.

Under the other person's white winter hat, there was a pair of dark black eyes, which looked at him quite brightly.

Then the priest's eyes followed Luo Qiu and he could obviously see the panel in mid-air.

Luo Qiu pinched her fingertips, exhaled and pretended to be normal, bowing her head to make a wish.

The eyes of the priest opposite never left, but there was no hostility in the eyes, it seemed more...eager?

While Luo Qiu pretended to make a wish and pray, he quietly distracted himself to observe the priest who had been staring at him. Although he

did not detect any hostility from the other party, it did not mean that he could also see the void. Does the priest in the panel have any other ideas?

Luo Qiu sighed inwardly, but the panel in the sky did not follow his will and could not be closed at all. It kept scrolling and playing the subtitles, and there was a progress bar under the subtitles that kept rising.

When the progress bar reached 100%, Luo Qiu suddenly heard the sound of some kind of electronic lock opening next to his ears. Immediately afterwards, the holographic panel in the void changed drastically. After jumping over the effusion at double speed, it suddenly stopped. On the Advanced Trading System page.

On the page, all the sacrifices that were scanned and disappeared during the sacrifice process were clearly listed.

Luo Qiu looked at the icons and numbers on the void panel, and her eyes widened in surprise.

The number of some items has far exceeded 9999+. It is obvious that all the sacrifices are collected and scanned into the system warehouse every time they are offered, but there is a lack of such a system to trade with creatures from other planets. Orcs, so these goods are hoarded in the warehouse, and the system will only automatically conduct transactions after detecting the keyword of the wisher.

If you think about what wishes the orcs would make during sacrifices, you can probably guess it. They just hope that there will be more food in the coming year and more plants and meat. Such wishes account for the majority.

However, the things the system itself scans from the sacrifices are various plants and meat, so there are situations where keywords are identified but the trade system cannot operate.

After all, if you upload pork to the warehouse and then make a wish for more pork, it is like kowtowing to an ATM machine. There is no way to get more pork.

And it seems that because the sacrifices for sacrifices are all placed around them and then uniformly scanned and uploaded by the system, so if you offer beef but wish for more pork, among all the sacrifices As long as there is pork, there is still no way to complete the transaction.

Unless you offer pork and then make a wish to the system, saying, "I want a bottle of poison that can poison your opponent," the system will retrieve the purchase keywords, then conduct a transaction search, and complete the transaction process only after finding the transaction items that meet the requirements. Putting poison into the world.

Thanks to the fact that the main problem that has plagued Pavo Continent for so long is food shortage, and the interstellar trade system itself limits the level of trade exchanges, there are no orcs who suddenly make a wish to destroy the world system one day. Help him buy a nuclear bomb and send it over.

After Luo Qiu finished praying with the other priests and orcs, his eyes fell on the screen that appeared in the void and after flipping it for a few times, he roughly guessed what happened.

I didn’t expect that the truth about the beast god would be like this.

Luo Qiu looked at the aerospace metal cabin enshrined on the high platform with some emotion. It seemed that there were not many orcs who really knew what they were enshrining. The only ones she saw so far were him and the one who had been staring at him just now. The priest took the lead.

However, after all the orcs finished chanting and making wishes, the priest led everyone out of the hall. The holographic screen in the void automatically disappeared due to the distance, and the leading priest no longer stared at Luo Qiu.

After Luo Qiu returned to the steps where her cat team was, she let out a long breath.

I have to say that if you think about it carefully, it still feels a bit disconnected. The information obtained from the holy pool on the mountain seems to be true.

All the weird places on this continent, or rather on this planet, are actually the footprints left by the interstellar expedition team responsible for exploring and saving civilization. And perhaps when the interstellar expedition team was exploring any planet at that time, there were no orcs. appeared. At that time, this place should be like a newly born planet. No intelligent life has appeared yet, so the interstellar expedition team left some base stations. They believe that intelligent creatures will gradually appear in the life of the planet. will use these base stations to connect to the Interstellar Alliance.

As for some stone coins or other debris, it should have been affected by a magnetic field or a planetary disaster, so many "people" from the interstellar expedition were forced to leave many things here.

Luo Qiu stood on the white stone steps and watched the remaining rituals of the sacrifice. Her mind kept gathering and summarizing all the information collected in the past ten years.

According to the information left behind by this interstellar expedition team, the reason why they explore living planets everywhere in the vast universe is largely because of the existence of opposing organizations.

Perhaps that organization had done things to destroy newborn planets everywhere, so this kind of completely public welfare interstellar alliance was established.

Therefore, no matter whether there is intelligent life on a planet, the interstellar expedition team will leave base station facilities, waiting for the intelligent life on this planet to light up the technology tree and join the embrace of the Interstellar Alliance.

But those are all extremely distant things. The stars in the sky rotate around the sun and the moon, and the cosmic time measured in light years is an elusive existence for life. As a small mayfly in the ethereal universe, Luo Qiu Don't worry about hundreds, thousands, or tens of thousands of years from now.

Even if he knew the truth about the beast god and the world, Luo Qiu did not intend to make it public, but he would quietly guide the beasts to make the wheel of history roll a little faster.

The most important thing right now is to spend a good life with his partner.

Luo Qiu, who had guessed almost all the truth, felt much more relaxed. He was somewhat relieved to have solved a secret, and his heart became more determined.

The future is not dangerous, there is nothing better than loving him and being surrounded by the people he loves.

Luo Qiu's mood improved, and the whole cat seemed to be surrounded by invisible flowers. Noko was keenly aware of the change in his partner's mood, and the big stone in his heart finally fell to the ground.

Although he didn't know what happened to his partner when he entered the Holy Palace, he could feel that his partner was like a kite holding a string and finally landed.

And instead of being forced to cut the string, the free kite was determined to fall down the string and into his arms.

Nuoko's mood naturally improved as well. The big tail covered by the long ceremonial robe revealed a fluffy tail tip from the bottom, dangling happily, expressing the beauty of the owner's mood.

The entire Sacred Palace Sacrifice was successfully completed. It ended at dawn in the morning and ended in the evening. The cats waited for the sacrifices to disperse and leaned against each other, regardless of the fact that they were wearing gifts covered with gem pendants. After coming down from the white steps, he sat directly on the dusty stone floor, rubbing his legs shoulder to shoulder.

The whole day's process has indeed made the orcs very tired. The emotions are high and venting, coupled with standing outside in the sun almost all the time, every orc is very tired.

Moreover, due to evolutionary reasons, although the orcs can wear more decent ceremonial robes in the form of orcs, in fact, the vast majority of orcs are more suitable for landing on all fours. The bone structure makes orcs naturally unable to stand on two feet for such a long time. Somewhat powerless.

The disadvantages of freeing the hands for the body were relatively large in the primitive period. It was only when the handicraft industry developed in the later period that the benefits brought by the hands could largely cover up the disadvantages of walking upright.

Luo Qiu was naturally very tired. Although as the leader, he had many activities to do during the ceremony, his calves still became a little stiff after standing for such a long time, and even felt a little sore when going down the steps.

Noko also had this problem, but as a strong orc with excellent recovery ability, he quickly recovered after moving on the spot. He quickly came over and grabbed his partner's waist, letting him hang on his shoulders. , turned around and found a cleaner place to sit down and knead the leg muscles for his partner.

"Hey! Be gentle!" Luo Qiu sat in Noko's arms, leaning softly on the man's chest. Ge You was paralyzed. A pair of long white legs were pulled out of the robe by Noko's big hands, and they were slightly bent and hung on Noko's chest. On one side of the arm.

"Um."

Noko squeezed Luo Qiu's calf, and from time to time lowered his head to kiss his partner's forehead as comfort. The legs hanging on his arms looked whiter due to the difference in skin color. While squeezing, Noko couldn't put it down and groped around.

Luo Qiu's legs felt sore from being pinched, and she shrank her toes reflexively. After the pinching really hurt, she reached out and pinched her partner's chest muscles. Noko's hands were always very strong, and he didn't pinch them for a few times. His legs were a little red.

However, after the pain and pain at the beginning were pinched and stabbed again, her legs felt a little comfortable after she had calmed down. Luo Qiu raised her legs slightly to feel it, and found that she was almost recovered.

"Good work, uncle, let me squeeze it for you too!"

After Luo Qiu felt that he had recovered, he put his legs down from Noko's arms, turned sideways and stretched out his hands to massage and relax Noko's thighs.

Noko spoke less. After being squeezed by his partner who couldn't refuse, he opened his mouth for a long time and didn't know what to say, but then he frowned at the touch on his legs.

Luo Qiu's hands were actually quite strong. After all, he was an adult male cheetah. Even if his strength was not comparable to that of the same super large cat, it was still enough to pinch an orc.

But it's Noko's fault... he hasn't been a serious cat since he got a partner.

Luo Qiu helped her partner relax the leg muscles, but Noko felt the strength on his legs and the contact between the skin as if he felt that the blood vessels in his legs were mobilized, and the blood flow accelerated one by one, and very quickly They gathered at one point.

We can't blame a certain big tiger for being so easily teased by his partner. After all, the big tiger who has been single and abstinent for many years is an old house that is on fire. So when his partner seriously relaxes his muscles, a certain big tiger looks at his partner. His eyes became darker and darker.

Luo Qiu was obsessed with squeezing her partner's legs at first, but then she began to feel her partner's tight thigh muscles. With some emotion, she had to say that the big tiger was really the most powerful among cats. The muscles on her thighs alone were... It was much thicker than him, so it was no wonder that his big tiger jumped higher than all the cats in the tribe.

But while squeezing, Luo Qiu's eyes inevitably followed her hands to her legs, and slowly followed the muscles to where her fingers were very close... Sure enough, Nuo, who also noticed what her partner was looking at

, Ke's breathing suddenly became heavier, and Luo Qiu's hair was rolled up by the air and hit the tips of her ears. Suddenly her ears felt hot, as if a tingling electric current was passing through her.

Obviously, the young couple's inadvertent excitement will cause burning sparks to rub together. The massage time is over, and then it's probably time to turn on the lights.

So the other cats, who were still resting in place and talking about what wishes they had made today and when their wishes would be chosen by the Beast God to come true, looked confused as Nuoko suddenly hugged Luo Qiu. Run towards your temporary residence.

"Well, maybe there is something important again?" The cats looked at each other, continued to sit there and rested, and then planned to go to the trading market after resting.

When the sacrifices were over, the orcs from all tribes also stopped around in small groups to rest and talk after descending the stone steps. Some were orcs who had come to participate in the Sacred Palace Sacrifice more than once, and some were coming to participate in the Sacred Palace Sacrifice for the first time. When the orcs first arrived, there were still some barriers between different tribes. However, after experiencing the Sacred Palace Sacrifice, the barriers between each other seemed to have disappeared a lot. Many orcs from the tribe stayed in place to try. Conduct friendly communication on the theme of sacrifice.

But in fact, this kind of short-term communication will have any substantive effect. After the orcs have experienced the sacrifice, they will temporarily have a filter for the orcs who also participated in the sacrifice. This filter will allow everyone to temporarily maintain peace. , but after a night passes, there is a high probability that this filter will be broken. It is very likely that good friends who were in-depth exchange of gossip not far away from the steps yesterday will scold each other for having something wrong with their brains when they meet the next day. That kind of thinking.

Otherwise, it is not ruled out that the filter generated through sacrifices has really allowed individual orcs to find their true soulmates.

In short, the sacrificial rituals such as the Holy Palace have been successfully completed, and then there will be various scattered small festivals. In this cheerful atmosphere with small festivals from time to time, all the orc tribes will spend the winter and wait until next spring. leave.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
12.4K 210 32
Novel Summary Su Tang is a delicate package, incapable of anything, only able to act like a spoiled child. However, he transmigrated to become a huge...
6.1K 95 9
Little Birdy Pampering Manual By 酒煮核弹头 Completed Bai Yuan is a magical little parrot that had just hatched out of his shell. With pristine peach-colo...
31.1K 1.1K 161
Gou Liang traveled through worlds in order to complete a mysterious and arduous mission... Foodie, flirtatious and good looking shou VS Dimpled, dom...