Dressed As A Cheetah Cub In A...

By LiannQ

Title: 穿成猎豹幼崽在原始种田 Author: Shu Zhi (殊志) Status: Ongoing; Serialized (35 Chapters Free) Description: When Luo... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160
161
162
163
164
165
166
167
168
169
170
171
172
173
174
175
176

152

132 4 0
By LiannQ

Luo Qiu led the cats and ran wildly on the plains. As expected, the rats and cats that stole the cats' goods did not run too fast. Even though they were almost evening ahead of the cats, Luo Qiu was still there. There was a smell of skunks in the grass behind a hill.

Although they tried their best to hide it and covered it up with strong-smelling plant juices, perhaps they escaped too hastily and still leaked some scent and was captured by Luo Qiu.

"Meow!" This way!

After Luo Qiu judged the direction, he led the cats to follow the location of the aura, and soon found a cave entrance with the strongest aura.

The entrance of this cave is at the back of the slope of the grass. It is opened diagonally downwards. The diameter of the entire hole is limited. Luo Qiu tried it out and found that according to the length of his legs, he had to lie down to enter.

It's pitch dark inside and I don't know what's going on, but the smell of rats and mice seems to be too lazy to cover up here, and it's very fresh all the way down.

Luo Qiu and several cats circled the entrance of the cave, but found no other clues.

The entrance of the cave was located in the middle of the route between the boundary of the gray wolf's territory and the direction in which the cats left. Luo Qiu shook her ears and started thinking.

The squirrel ran away along this route. It seemed a bit like he wanted to meet up inside the gray wolf tribe, but the hole leaked out halfway. The smell inside was rich and fresh. If Luo Qiu chased for a long time without any results, he would I thought that the rats and the others just escaped from this hole with their stolen goods and didn't know where they led.

And the direction inside the cave entrance also points to the Gray Wolf Tribe.

But Luo Qiu had a hunch that things were not that simple.

Other cats were checking the entrance of the cave and trying to find clues inside. Luo Qiu walked aside and recalled everything along the way.

The squirrel appeared after the cats defeated the long bear and met the little crocodiles when they left the mountains. However, no trace of them was found when they were in the gray wolf tribe... In addition, they have not been found along the way

. The behavior of the squirrel...

Luo Qiu suddenly felt something flash in his mind. He immediately stood up his ears, swung his tail, turned his head and shouted at the cats.

This is not where the skunk actually escaped! You should go back to where you first smelled the rat scent!

Luo Qiu immediately took the cats back to the place where they first smelled the squirrel's wife accidentally exposing her breath, and took a closer look.

Sure enough, at first glance, it looks like the traces of a squirrel that accidentally exposed its aura. If you look closely for a while, you will find that the aura exposed by these little things is a bit deliberate, as if a black circle was drawn on the paper. , and then deliberately wiped all other places clean, leaving only a fan shape facing a certain place.

Luo Qiu took the cats to search carefully for this habitat, and finally one cat found some clues.

It has to be said that these rats and mice are indeed somewhat cunning. They set up fake baits and fake scenes to completely induce conflicts between the cats and the gray wolf tribe.

But thanks to Luo Qiu's carefulness, he realized the strangeness of the matter in time.

The clue that the cat found was that the squirrel had set up a scene where the breath direction was specially left, and left a very hidden small paw print beside a certain bush.

The rats and weasels probably used this method repeatedly and were careless, but now they were really exposed accidentally.

Luo Qiu and other cats observed the direction of the small footprints. Sure enough, the squirrel chose to leave its breath on the road between the gray wolf tribe and the cats to guide them to continue forward. In fact, they should be directly between the two points. He left and took a different path.

"Ouch!" Chase!

The cats now determined the true direction of the squirrel's escape, left a mark and chased in the direction indicated by the squirrel's small paw prints.

Along the way, the sun in the sky has changed from the early morning twilight to the scorching sun. The autumn air is crisp and cloudless. Luo Qiu led the cats to chase rats and skunks on the plains. One after another, the cats ran like crazy. It was a yellow spot that merged into the withered yellow grass and disappeared in the blink of an eye, startling the little animal that had just poked its head out of the ground before it could react.

After determining the direction, the pursuit became no longer boring. As the distance increased along the way, the scent of the rats and cats became more and more undisguised, but there were still many various potholes that served as confusion traps to hinder the cats. pursuit speed.

At ten o'clock at noon, when the autumn sun in the sky was dazzling, Luo Qiu saw at a glance the bright glass reflection at the foot of the small slope.

This group of rats and squirrels probably had thousands of plans to create so many auras of fog along the way, but they didn't expect that in the end it was the strong light refracted by the glass that exposed their true positions several miles apart.

Luo Qiu almost laughed angrily when she saw the dazzling light illuminated by the sun from a distance. Fortunately, in order to make some glass craftsmanship, he ground the wall of the glass into a polyhedron shape, so that the reflection was particularly strong.

After finding the target, Luo Qiu led the cats with their four long legs in pursuit, which was naturally much faster than the squirrels escaping. Obviously, there were not holes dug by squirrels everywhere in the plains. The angry cats As soon as they met these thieves, they showed no mercy and killed several rats and ferrets that resisted the biting cats on the spot.

As the leader, Luo Qiu naturally spotted the fattest one with the brightest fur in the group of squirrels at a glance.

That is to say, this greedy one was carrying a glass with the most complex polyhedron cutting technology, which exposed their position. Luo Qiu found him and rushed over. He let out a low growl in his throat, opened his teeth and rushed over to bite the opponent's tail. .

And that squirrel was obviously experienced in combat. As soon as he discovered the situation, he led the other squirrels to disband the team and fled in all directions. After being attacked by Luo Qiu, he twisted his round waist and immediately avoided Luo Qiu. Autumn's teeth.

Luo Qiu failed with her first attack, so she quickly turned around and launched a second attack.

For him, these precious goods would rather be destroyed than fall into the hands of other orcs, but the squirrels who specifically wanted to steal these exquisite glass products were afraid that big movements would break these things, so the two parties were in a stalemate for a while. , even though Rat Weasel had more combat experience than Luo Qiu, he quickly fell into a disadvantage.

Luo Qiu's hunting skills trained by Noko were quite fierce. According to normal development, the cheetah relied on speed to exhaust its prey. It fiercely bit off the back claws of the squirrel during the battle, and then found an opportunity to bite the squirrel's thigh. neck, finally subduing him.

The cheetah's mouth showed no mercy, and the sharp canine teeth penetrated into the thick fur of the squirrel like daggers. With the pressure, it penetrated deeper and made it difficult for the squirrel to breathe in an instant.

At this moment, he could no longer care about whether the glass would be broken. At the critical moment of life and death, he could only struggle wildly and scratch the cheetah's eyes with his claws.

How could Luo Qiu do as he wished? He would smash his head directly to the ground, with his forehead on the ground and his head turned upside down, biting the squirrel's neck. The squirrel was also turned upside down, and it could only grab the cheetah's neck by waving its claws randomly. The thick hair cannot be moved any further.

The squirrel was bitten on the throat for a while and gradually lost its strength as it became difficult to breathe. However, Luo Qiu did not relax his vigilance. He used his claws to press the core of the squirrel's strength. After controlling his waist, he tightened the pressure on his mouth. Until it was determined that the squirrel was really suffocating.

The victory here has been decided. The glass was thrown to the grass by the rats and cats during the fight. Fortunately, it was not broken. However, the other rats and cats on the other side scattered and fled in a melee. It's obviously a bit more messy.

Fur and rat fur were flying everywhere in the air, and from time to time there were all kinds of shrill screams. After Luo Qiu bit the rat and weasel into unconsciousness, he stood up and shook his ears. He relaxed his mouth a little to let the rat and weasel go. Really choked to death, I turned my head to look at other battlefields.

Weasels are a kind of small and quite agile orcs, and they are very experienced in stealing. The cats were confused by their tactics of fleeing for a while, and then they realized that they chased and beat each one. .

The team of rats and cats was quite large, and the few cats and cats pioneer tracking team could not take care of everything, so some of the goods were still not recovered. They were taken away by the rats and cats who escaped in the chaos, and the cats and cats only intercepted more than half of them. of the goods, some of which were unfortunately broken into pieces.

By the time the melee here ended, the cats basically had two rats and mice in their mouths, and the recovered goods were all next to their paws.

Luo Qiu and the cats piled these rats and mice together, turned back to their orc form, found hay on the spot, made straw ropes, tied up their four paws like piglets, and tied their mouths, like this A bunch of them were threaded together, and then they gathered together to count the recovered goods.

None of the cats were seriously injured in the battle just now. The difference in size gave the cats some advantages. However, due to their unfamiliarity with this kind of combat, several cats were bald on their faces and bodies. Several pieces of hair.

Luo Qiu helped the cats check the location of the wounds. Fortunately, they were not serious. Once they went back and applied some herbal medicine, they would be fine.

Luo Qiu felt relieved and then looked at the various small baggage at her feet.

The package of the herbal medicine had not been opened. There was only a small opening that should have been left by the squirrels when they were identifying each other. The glasses and pottery were basically opened, with half of the openings exposed on the outside of the package. It was obvious that these squirrels had not yet opened the package. She was very happy to have stolen these things. She was admiring them while carrying them on her back, otherwise Luo Qiu would not have noticed the reflection of the glass from a distance.

Fortunately, when packing, Luo Qiu asked the cats to wrap them in animal skins one by one. In this way, even if the rats and mice opened a hole, the lower part of the cup would still be softly protected, and there would be nothing too big. damage.

As for the wear and individual bumps on the mouth of the cup during the fight, they are not very obvious.

This is probably due to the fact that the rats and weasels are still trying their best to protect the stolen goods, otherwise the wealth they have gained through so much effort will be greatly reduced.

Luo Qiu sighed and rewrapped the goods, then turned his head and glanced at the rats and cats who were tied together and dared not speak out.

He recalled Noko's expression when he was angry, and imitated the big tiger's face, which turned gloomy. He walked over and squatted down fiercely, stretched out his hand and patted the fattest of the group of squirrel thieves. That one's face.

"Leniency will be given if you confess, strict if you resist, just tell me! How did you know the information about our goods?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 1.5K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
34.6K 634 13
https://m.shubaow.net/267/267080/ Author: Langkong Yise Category: BL doujin Release time: 2022-11-11 Latest: Chapter 127 Extra Story 2 BL finished 38...
6.1K 235 9
❝ you ain't gotta be my lover for you to call me baby ❞ ❝ beatriz, please don't move. ❞ ❝ why not. ❞ ❝ your company is the only think keeping me sane...
8.2K 143 54
WARNING!?!? NOT MY NOVEL THIS IS MTL The No. 1 Stone Gambling Energy Engineer in the World Author: Zuiran Qingge Copywriter Mechas, spaceships, weap...