Dressed As A Cheetah Cub In A...

By LiannQ

Title: 穿成猎豹幼崽在原始种田 Author: Shu Zhi (殊志) Status: Ongoing; Serialized (35 Chapters Free) Description: When Luo... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160
161
162
163
164
165
166
167
168
169
170
171
172
173
174
175
176

129

185 5 0
By LiannQ

The noisy pine forest heralded some bad news. Luo Qiu quickly stepped on her little paws and rushed to the familiar big tree house. As expected, when she saw the open space in front of the big tree house, Time was stunned.

The open space in front of her has not been taken care of by the owner for a long time. The weeds that grew wantonly were blown into pieces and scattered randomly on the ground under the ravages of the autumn frost. Luo Qiu's paws stepped on some dry leaves, clicking. The sound echoed in my ears, bringing a hint of desolation.

Luo Qiu's heart skipped a beat. Although he knew that with the strong physique of his neighbor's uncle, this big tiger, there would be no trouble, but the sight of the familiar big tree house in front of him that had been abandoned for a long time still made him panic.

Luo Qiu hurriedly climbed into the door, put her little head through the straw curtain and shouted towards the house.

"Uncle? Uncle, are you at home?!"

Luo Qiu walked around the big tree house a few times and found that the furnishings in the house were just like the open space in front of the big tree house that had not been cleaned for a long time. The dust has obviously not been there for a long time.

He frowned and stared at the mark on the door frame.

Those were some very messy paw prints. The owner who left the marks was obviously in a bad temper or something. These waving paw prints were intertwined with each other in different shades, and it looked like he was venting something. look.

Luo Qiu looked at the empty home in confusion, wondering how it could become like this after being missing for only half a month.

Where's the neighbor's uncle?

Where has his beautiful neighbor uncle gone?

The little cheetah cub sat on the dusty floor in confusion, forgetting all about what he wanted to do for a while.

Probably Luo Qiu had been in a daze in the uncle's house for too long. News had spread outside that the cub of the God had returned safely, but he was nowhere to be seen, so he followed the scent all the way to the big tree house.

"Qiu! Qiu, are you here?"

A voice called from outside the house. Luo Qiu suddenly came back to her senses and quickly wailed loudly in response.

He walked out of the big tree house through the straw curtain, and ran down anxiously to find his cat and asked about his neighbor's uncle.

As a result, the cat who came to him showed a somewhat awkward look on his face, but in the end he licked his nose and answered.

"...Well...I don't know the specific situation. A few days before you were lost, Noko had been extremely irritable. Later, we separated from the Western Lions to fight and didn't see him. But I heard... "

I don't know what I thought of, but the cat's face showed some horror, and it took a long time before he continued to add.

"Well, he's probably a little crazy, and he's not injured... Anyway, he should be running back to the mountains to live now. If you want to see him... it's better to wait." Although Maomao's semantics were not clear enough

, Luo Qiu was still keenly aware of his avoidance in the conversation.

But Luo Qiu also breathed a sigh of relief. At least the big tiger was not seriously injured.

As for what Maomao didn't want to tell him, he didn't force it. He just chatted for a few words and then followed the cat back to the tribal gathering place to comfort his relatives and friends, and by the way, he talked about his kidnapping.

The safe return of the Little God's cub finally made the Claw tribe lively. That night, after Luo Qiu told several relatives and friends about her experience in detail, these cats also followed Luo Qiu exchanged information about what happened in the tribe recently.

The group of lions in the south was finally defeated by the cats. Most of the leading lions were killed. It is still unknown whether the remaining few scattered lions can survive this winter.

Coupled with the old and new grudges of the grass dogs, these later cats will formulate a charter to deal with them sooner or later.

It's just that cats will subconsciously avoid it when talking about Noko. If you want to ask in detail, it's probably that although he won the battle and didn't suffer any serious injuries, the big tiger's mental state didn't seem to be very good.

After Luo Qiu heard this, she suddenly felt anxious, and her worries instantly overwhelmed her.

Papaban and Daddy Ya are not like other cats. They have a bitter hatred for the mention of Noko. Two years of getting along has made the cheetah family familiar with Noko, a big tiger. Many of his stereotypes had also changed because of his little cub, so after the party dispersed, Papaban took the lead and explained to Luo Qiu what he had learned.

"Awwww." We only met him once during the second battlefield, and it is true that as everyone said, Noko is a bit crazy like this. What you lost was a big blow to him, but he also He won't do anything stupid.

Papaban simply recalled what he learned while talking, and Daddy Ya also added some details from time to time.

Only then did Luo Qiu realize that the group of straw dogs had unexpectedly ruined the Southern Lions' plan after kidnapping him. Instead, they suddenly made their retreat impossible.

"What the hell is this..." Luo Qiu had transformed into a little orc cub for the convenience of speaking, and was sitting on the straw dumpling with a sad face.

The cheetah couple looked at each other, sat down and licked their youngest's hair.

However, the long hair in the transformed form sounded inconvenient, so the cheetah couple thought about it and still rubbed each other to express comfort.

The cheetah husband and wife were both shocked, angry and distressed when they heard about their little cub's half-month-old experience, but later it gradually turned to relief.

The growth of the little cub was obvious enough just from the appearance. Coupled with the little cub's words, the cheetah husband sighed with emotion but said nothing more.

Now it's good to be able to come back safely no matter what. The family seemed to be together for a while.

But now the tribe is full of waste. Although the previous battle with the southern lion was victorious, losses still existed. In addition, winter is coming, and basically the cats in every household will no longer have idle time. So after getting tired of each other for a while, Luo Qiu said goodbye to her Papaban and Daddy, and prepared to go up the mountain to visit her neighbor's uncle.

After appeasing her relatives and friends, Luo Qiu went to ask Kanxi, then carried her own small bag with rations, and went to visit the big tiger in the direction pointed by him before the sun set.

Since the other party's poor spirit was related to him, Luo Qiu was also thinking about what to say after seeing the big tiger later.

To be honest, although the time sounds like only half a month, Luo Qiu feels as if she hasn't seen her neighbor and uncle for several years. Therefore, for some reason, she suddenly feels a sense of shyness about her hometown. There is some longing, anticipation and awkwardness.

"I don't know how uncle is doing now." Luo Qiu felt a twinge in her heart when she thought of how worried the cats were about the big tiger's mental state.

After two years of getting along with and raising the big tiger, he already had a status comparable to that of a blood relative in his heart. The other party was worried about his poor mental state, so how could Luo Qiu not feel uncomfortable.

So he no longer paid attention to the messy thoughts in his mind, and quickly accelerated his pace towards his neighbor's uncle's residence on the mountain.

Big Tiger's residence on the mountain is a bit crude compared to the one above and below. Although the place is larger, it is built with a stone house and dug into the mountain. Naturally, the problem of poor lighting cannot be avoided.

When Luo Qiu climbed up the mountain and found the stone house according to Kanxi's description, she stood at the door and was stunned for a moment.

If the big tree house in the pine forest has been a warm home for Luo Qiu in the past two years, then the big stone house in front of him looks lifeless.

Even though it was facing south, Luo Qiu felt a little chill inside when she stood in front of the door of the stone house.

No wonder the neighbor's uncle didn't like living in the mountains at all. Instead, he went down the mountain to live happily at the border of his territory.

Suppressing the surprise in her heart, Luo Qiu walked to the door of the stone house and shouted.

"Uncle! I'm back!" Luo Qiu stood in front of the door of the stone house, put his hands in front of his mouth, and shouted like a trumpet. It was pitch dark and there was no light inside the stone house, and he felt a little uneasy for a moment.

As soon as he finished speaking, Luo Qiu suddenly felt a chill on her back. She shivered as if a cold air rushed from her heels to her forehead. Then a gust of wind passed by. Luo Qiu's eyes were suddenly hit

by He fell to the ground with a huge force, almost swollen his head.

"Ouch!" Luo Qiu always had his own way in front of his neighbor's uncle. He would yell out when he felt pain. In a sense of crisis, he would bite the thing that pushed him down.

Then he almost lost his teeth.

"Hiss... Uncle, please be gentle! I'm going to be crushed by you!"

Luo Qiu licked his teeth, but his body reacted before his consciousness. The familiar breath softened, which avoided the pain caused by the force of his muscles. strain.

His eyes were now blocked by a dark mass, and he was pinned to the ground unable to escape. He could only scream at the top of his lungs.

Luo Qiu's mood was temporarily distracted by being suppressed and the huge pain behind his head, so he didn't notice the big tiger's open claws when it pounced on him. It was obviously trying to tear his throat out, and then he retracted it urgently. It looks like it's twisted.

"Roar..." After maintaining this posture for a long time, the big tiger on him released his claws and suddenly buried his head on Luo Qiu's chest, rubbing the tip of his pink nose vigorously and smelling the smell.

Only then was Luo Qiu freed and her eyes could finally see the scene in front of her clearly.

"...???Uncle, why are you bald!"

Luo Qiu shouted in shock. Not caring about the big bump on the back of his head, he grabbed the big tiger's ear and pulled it up violently, making sure it was not his. I believe that the big tiger, which has changed into black and white fur at the end of autumn, indeed has a large bald patch on its forehead, revealing a shorter layer of down and pinker skin underneath.

However, when he finished the inspection and took a closer look, he burst into tears.

The big tiger in front of him was indeed his neighbor's uncle, but he hadn't seen him for just half a month. This handsome big white tiger was sniffing his chest crazily. Not only was the tiger's head bald, it was bald.

His beard was uneven, there were bruises on his cheeks, and his hair was far less smooth and beautiful than before. It was a bit tough to touch, and when he rubbed it hard, it looked like it was separated into layers of different lengths due to malnutrition.

"Uncle..." Luo Qiu choked and pushed the tiger's head away. Then he grabbed the big tiger's cheeks with his hands and forced the tiger's head to look at him head on.

Then Luo Qiu bumped into a pair of eyes that were a little dodgey and a little confused.

The pair of golden pupils that were originally calm and self-possessed were expanding and contracting rapidly, looking at him blankly as if they couldn't focus.

Luo Qiu didn't understand anything, so she burst into tears. She hugged the big tiger's head and burst into tears with snot bubbles coming out.

"Uncle, wow, wow, why are you so stupid after I've been gone for half a month!"

Noko:...?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 1.5K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
160K 4.1K 178
https://m.shubaow.net/244/244160/ Author: Lu Baqian Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2022-04-17 Latest: Chapter 178 The protagonists who have been...
37.3K 1.1K 52
Zhang Xiaobao, as the name suggests, was treated like a baby by his family when he was born, because he has four older sisters... When Zhang Xiaobao...
1.5K 54 11
Title: 穿书后我只想当花瓶[娱乐圈] Author(s): Poplar Breeze (轻风白杨) Number of Chapters:C103 Status: Completed Jiang Dao died extremely heroically in the apocalypt...