Dressed As A Cheetah Cub In A...

Von LiannQ

Title: 穿成猎豹幼崽在原始种田 Author: Shu Zhi (殊志) Status: Ongoing; Serialized (35 Chapters Free) Description: When Luo... Mehr

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160
161
162
163
164
165
166
167
168
169
170
171
172
173
174
175
176

125

186 3 0
Von LiannQ

The journey was bumpy. When Luo Qiu woke up again, he couldn't see the sky and didn't know how long it had been. He was now placed on a ball of hay.

The autumn grass leaves will be covered with a layer of white frost at night. When the temperature is high during the day, it will turn into water and make the leaves wet. These kidnappers are obviously not in the mood to dry the damp hay. Luo Qiu's arms It's a little cold when rubbed on the hay balls.

He tried to sit up to take a look at the situation outside the ball of hay. Unexpectedly, as soon as he poked his head out, he was startled by an enlarged dog's face.

This is a Dalmatian that looks almost the same as the strange Dalmatian that kidnapped him before, but he is larger, the color of his hair is brighter, and his spots are deeper.

Luo Qiu was startled and stepped back. The big spotted dog stuck out its tongue and left again.

Luo Qiu waited for a while before continuing to poke her head out, and then discovered that the ball of hay under her feet was in the center of a circle surrounded by a large group of similar-looking Dalmatians.

He felt horrified because he didn't expect there to be so many kidnappers.

Hui Lei was also among this group of spotted dogs. To be precise, they were grass dogs on the grassland, a small tribe that was relatively prosperous before the cold wave.

But it is a pity that the number of members of the Grass Dog Tribe dropped sharply after the cold wave. Even if the female leader tried hard to give birth to some cubs, she could not make up for the hole in the number.

So while dealing with the southern lions, the desperate straw dogs took a different approach and focused on the magical cub from the Claw tribe among the information they obtained.

And now this magical cub has successfully arrived in their tribe.

There was a large circle of straw dogs surrounding the two-year-old friend. The little guys in the center looked at each other with curiosity and excitement in their eyes.

They whispered to each other, pawed and swung their tails, as if they could see the cave full of food in the future.

Luo Qiu was stared at by a group of straw dogs around her as if they were looking at some delicious food. She got goosebumps all over her body and pinched the animal skin wrapped around her body stiffly.

If he was faced with a few Dalmatians, he would still be sure to escape from here, but now there were thirty or forty Dalmatians surrounding him, which was simply the number of an entire tribe.

The number of an entire tribe?

Luo Qiu was stunned for a moment, and then carefully observed the group of Dalmatians surrounding him.

He found that there were obvious class differences among these Dalmatians. Even though they were whispering around him and didn't know what they were talking about, it was obvious that several of them had a higher status. Others wanted to talk to him. All need to lower their heads lower, even wag their tails and roll to expose their bellies.

Obviously this was a very mature small tribe, and their kidnapping was probably planned for a long time.

Maybe it's the Claw Tribe's rival tribe, I don't know for sure.

It might look a little bad, but it might not be that bad.

The bad thing is that it has been planned for a long time, and the management of the small tribe is convenient and he cannot escape so easily.

What's not so bad is that these Dalmatians obviously kidnapped him for a purpose. They won't hurt him for a while, and at least his life is safe.

But even so, Luo Qiu did not dare to let down her guard. She kept pretending to be afraid and shivering, but her eyes were secretly paying attention to the surrounding environment.

After the straw dogs surrounding them discussed excitedly for a while, Hui Xia, as the queen of the entire tribe, made a statement to calm everyone down.

With her low roar, the originally chaotic surrounding area suddenly became quiet. Almost all the grass dogs lowered their heads and eyes, daring not to look at Hui Xia. Except for a few of her children, they patrolled the venue arrogantly, and by the way, responded to those who were not in time. The straw dog who obeyed the queen's command to quiet down was taught a few simple lessons.

For example, Hui Xia's eldest daughter crawled onto the crotch of a male grass dog that was unresponsive and slightly dissatisfied. She stabbed him roughly until he turned his head with his tail between his legs and lay on the ground to beg, before biting him with some lingering desire. neck down.

The female leader, Hui Xia, was used to this kind of thing. She waited until all her tribe calmed down before slowly walking towards the dazed cub on the grass dumpling with her huge paws.

When Luo Qiu happened to turn her head, she witnessed the female straw dog with no balls and protruding lower body. After poking the male straw dog with big balls with something between her legs that didn't seem to be an illusion, she revealed her inexperienced expression. His expression widened.

It didn't look like he had mistaken his gender. Orcs' intuition was often very accurate, and with the help of scent, it was difficult to make mistakes.

After Luo Qiu was shocked, her little head turned around and she realized that she seemed to have the impression that female hyenas on the grassland would grow male organs for dominance. Unexpectedly, he would see it for real now.

This group of strange-looking dogs may correspond to the hyenas in memory in some aspects.

The world is really colorful and diverse.

Luo Qiu withdrew her shocked eyes and turned her attention to the large Dalmatian dog that was walking slowly.

As the leader of the entire tribe, Hui Xia is tall and mighty. She is the dream lover of every male grass dog in the tribe. Just like the rules she inherited from her mother, she has dozens of people with different appearances and personalities. Same partner.

She and her daughters could have made the Grass Dog tribe stronger and more prosperous, but unfortunately, the weather did not go as planned. The cold wave came two years ago and many of her and her daughters' children died while they were out hunting. Most of the male grass dogs also lost.

In desperation, they could only live a life of robbery everywhere, but they did not expect that the beast god had a dog-like path in the sky, allowing them to explore the escalating conflict between the southern Lion Tribe and the Claw Tribe. This made the far-sighted Hui Xia saw a lucrative opportunity.

However, the reality was just as she expected. A deal that did not need to be carved on stone and not bound by a contract was empty and pale. It also gave her a god-given opportunity to change the ethnic group.

And now this unparalleled opportunity was placed in front of her.

Hui Xia stood in front of this legendary magical little cub. To be honest, she couldn't tell that this cub was any different from other cubs in her tribe.

If I had to say it, at most this cub was raised to be whiter, tenderer and cuter, but it didn't have many arms or eyes.

So where is the magic?

Hui Xia showed an inquiring look, stepped on her paws and looked around this magical little cub.

Luo Qiu, as a cub who was stared at with creepy eyes by the big class licking dog, could only freeze her body and dare not make any big moves for fear of angering the other party.

Hui Xia on one side walked around in a circle and found nothing strange, so she turned around and asked Hui Lei who had brought the cub over.

Hui Lei, who was called by the leader, walked out from the grass dog group and faced the jealous eyes of other males. He came to the leader and licked the other man's leg hair, and then started asking questions.

Unfortunately, the result was not as Hui Xia intended.

It had been so long since Hui Lei first went to the big tiger's territory to lure the little cub out, and now he had an opportunity the latest time.

Known as the fire of the snow-capped mountains, the big tiger valued its cubs so much that it made a dog laugh. During the long period of time, there was no chance of a sneak attack.

That is to say, the southern lions couldn't stand it anymore and suddenly went crazy and attacked the Claw tribe, so that he could successfully smuggle out the magical cub.

In the meantime, the straw dogs' information about this magical little cub only came from the group of southern lions who were doing the deal at that time.

The lack of information sources does not only refer to grass dogs. The group of southern lions actually discovered by chance that the Talon tribe was getting better and better, and after many inquiries, they easily caught this information.

This information is actually quite vague, and even its authenticity is questionable. However, the already endangered southern lions and grass dog tribes have no extra time to investigate the authenticity of this information. They have resorted to any means and just want to win this year's winter. Fill your tribe's cave with enough food before.

The fact that there was nothing special about the captured cub in front of him made the leader of the Grass Dog Tribe not angry, but he was somewhat unhappy.

"Ouch!" What a waste! You can't even find out about this!

"Ooooo!" The ready-made information is all provided by the southern lion. You can find out the information you give casually. Basically of no value!

Hui Xia turned around and bit Hui Lei's ear hard as punishment, but Hui Lei shook his tail more excitedly and accepted the punishment happily.

For Hui Lei, the pain given by the leader is more like adding weight to the brain's pleasure balance. There are too few opportunities to have close contact with the leader. Now that they are almost face to face, Hui Lei almost bursts into tears. Sprinkle the scene.

Hui Xia is too lazy to care about this stupid male who is going crazy here. For her, only if her partner also has powerful genes can the offspring be stronger and ensure that her dynasty will not be cut off due to reproduction issues.

It is obvious that this straw dog has too low an IQ and is not suitable as a companion.

Hui Lei could not detect the dislike from the object of his favor. After his ear was bitten, he happily returned to the group of grass dogs surrounding him, enjoying the jealous glances of the surrounding male grass dogs towards him.

Sure enough, I knew it!

The leader bit my ear! It must be interesting to me!

The male grass dogs here were still jealous, and the leader of the grass dogs on the other side shook his tail irritably because he didn't get the information he wanted.

The leader's displeasure signal was sent out, and the other grass dogs surrounding Luo Qiu were also affected and became a little irritable.

Luo Qiu secretly observed everything that happened, her heart skipped a beat but she still tried her best to maintain her strategy of being immovable against the enemy and me.

Fortunately, the grass dog leader was only unhappy for a while. He turned his head to look at the trembling cub, and smiled with his mouth full of sharp teeth.

"Awwwww." If that's the case, let's wait until later.

The words of the Cao Gou leader were spoken in the dog language of the Cao Gou tribe, so Luo Qiu did not understand it. However, this did not prevent him from discovering in the eyes of the Cao Gou leader when he turned around that he felt something like "Let him be his queen." It means "asking to cut".

Okay, now things are not going so well again.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

215K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
68.2K 2.1K 148
Title:黑化boss有毒[快穿] Author:半妖的风情 After Xu Fuhuan died, he was bound by the system to enter other worlds to eliminate the blackening value of the black...
71.2K 1.7K 200
Author: Qingsha Mowu/輕紗墨舞 Category: Danmei novel Status: 532 Chapter He is probably the only one who gains five pounds during the festive season and...
6.1K 95 9
Little Birdy Pampering Manual By 酒煮核弹头 Completed Bai Yuan is a magical little parrot that had just hatched out of his shell. With pristine peach-colo...