Dressed As A Cheetah Cub In A...

By LiannQ

Title: 穿成猎豹幼崽在原始种田 Author: Shu Zhi (殊志) Status: Ongoing; Serialized (35 Chapters Free) Description: When Luo... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160
161
162
163
164
165
166
167
168
169
170
171
172
173
174
175
176

116

189 5 0
By LiannQ

The first caravan trip to explore the outer world of the tribe came to a successful conclusion. The small backpack Luo Qiu brought was filled to the brim, and a large bulging bag hung diagonally next to Xiaodudu.

After the three-headed little Doudin spent a very memorable three days in the meerkat tribe, he climbed onto the back of the big cat again with his small backpack and followed the caravan back.

Luo Qiu pulled the large backpack next to her belly to the front and placed it on the big cat's back. She carefully opened the opening and took a look at the various spice seeds that were filled with it.

Different seeds are wrapped in different small animal skins. Some seeds that need to be protected from light are made of very thick animal skins, which look like hard skin like rhino armor.

The packaging of these seeds requires an additional price, and the price is even many times more expensive than the seeds inside.

But just like a mouse entering a rice vat, Luo Qiu originally planned to buy some more seeds of different types from the meerkat tribe and go back to conduct experiments to see if it was possible for the claw tribe to successfully grow several of the spices.

In this way, the cats do not need to trade with the meerkat tribe every time, and they can make individual seasonings by themselves.

After covering her fully loaded small backpack, Luo Qiu sat on the big cat's back and swayed against the sun. She slowly became drowsy. She simply hugged her bag and leaned forward to hug the big cat. On my back, I began to snore softly to catch up on my sleep.

It takes much less time to come back than to go. The delicate pottery needs to be transported steadily and not too fast, while the spices that have been broken into powder are not afraid of the bumps on the road. The cats return home with a full load. The goods hurried home happily.

The time originally spent on the journey was shortened by almost half. Luo Qiu had no chance to put her feet on the ground on the way back. After walking along the junction of the grasslands for a while, she returned to a familiar place.

This small caravan spent the shortest time trading with the nearest ally and was also the first group to return.

And this simple little caravan received an unprecedented warm welcome because of Luo Qiu's presence.

Luo Qiu was sitting on Big Maomao's back. Before she could stretch her body after entering the tribe, she had just put down her two chubby hands from the full backpack and was about to stretch them out when a pair of big hands suddenly came out from behind. It was clamped under his armpits and lifted him up in a whoosh.

Luo Qiu was startled, but the tip of his nose had already smelled a familiar smell and he relaxed reflexively. His body was more familiar with the man's scent than his consciousness.

"Uncle, you scared me!"

As expected, the owner of these big hands hugged the child and gently turned his hands. Luo Qiu turned around and faced Nuoko's chest, raising his little head to look in the direction. A man who smells like a reunion after a long separation.

"Okay, I'm just out for a few days. Uncle, look, I'm fine. I brought back a lot of seeds!" Luo Qiu reached out and patted the man's arm, giving it a comforting touch.

Noko hadn't seen the cub for several days and said it was a lie to say he wasn't worried. For him, there were many things in the outside world that could threaten the cub, which were very scary existences.

Now that I finally saw my little one come home, I naturally couldn't put it down for a while. After I pulled my little one off the back of another cat, I kept him in my arms and took Luo Qiu with me in everything I did.

Luo Qiu was also used to the man's clingy behavior. She was held in the man's arms with one hand and lay firmly on the man's chest. She began to talk about what she had seen and heard along the way.

The man didn't mind the noisy little cub, but he enjoyed it very much and turned his head to look at his little friend's chattering from time to time.

Before the poor filled model worker's backpack could be properly caressed by its owner, who was regarded as a great hero, the man simply and roughly hung it on his shoulders, and then threw it on his back with the movement. There was no movement at all. A way to seize the man's position in the eyes of the little cub.

After turning into the orc form, the overbearing big tiger likes to walk around holding the little cub more intimately in this form. Compared with the four cat paws, holding the little guy's head in his mouth, obviously this way Intimacy makes men like it more.

It was a tiring journey, and although Luo Qiu slept on the big cat's back on the way back, the feeling outside was completely different from that at home.

A strange environment will keep the brain in a state of alert. Even if you have a good sleep, your spirit will always be tense. Now that you are lying in the arms of a familiar man as soon as you return to the tribe, you feel full of security. As Luo Qiu spoke, she began to yawn and want to sleep.

Noko patted the child's back and tightened his arms so that the little guy could just pass over the somewhat hard collarbone and rest his head on the much softer neck. He hugged the little guy and rocked it gently. Akira coaxed him to sleep.

Luo Qiu unceremoniously pushed her head into the man's neck, rubbed the non-existent itching on her face, smelled the scent of sun and pine trees on the man's body, inhaled hard, and then began to slowly He closed his eyes and fell into a dark and sweet dream.

Noko held the sleeping cub in his arms, holding the child's butt with one hand, and gently smoothing the child's soft back with the other hand from time to time.

The other cats in the caravan who were still talking and resting in the distance glanced here from time to time, then opened their eyes wide as if they had seen something ghostly, turned their necks back stiffly, and increased the sound of their conversations to cover up the noise. .

What a hell!

The beastman with such a strange shape is Noko, right? !

Could that guy Noko actually coax the little cub to sleep so gently? !

Lord Beast God is here! Could this guy be another cat pretending to be a cat?

After finishing the matter, Kansi arrived late. He didn't catch up with the caravan when it came back to greet him. He held the hem of his thick cloak with his hands, ran a few steps while no one was around, and then hurriedly saw the cats. Putting down the hem of the cloak he was holding, he coughed and walked slowly closer.

The other cats were busy expressing their shock to each other with their eyes, and for a while they didn't notice Wu's arrival.

Kansi coughed awkwardly before attracting the cats' attention.

"...Welcome home to the children of the tribe! It seems that you have returned with a full load this time. Thank you to the great beast god for blessing you with a safe journey..." Kansi, who attracted the attention of the cats,

immediately entered a professional state and put his hands up to fumble around. Holding the chain decorated with prey bones on his wrist, he began to talk about the scene.

The cats present bowed their heads to pay tribute to the witch and beast gods, and then thanked this and that with Kansi.

Luo Qiu was deep in sleep. When the sounds of the cats blessing each other rang out, Noko, who was standing aside, stretched out his hand from behind Luo Qiu's head and pinched it horizontally, just enough to block the sleeping child's ears with his thumb and index finger. .

Standing aside, Kansi turned a blind eye and ignored Noko, who was not so involved in the ceremony of thanking the beast god in the future. He exchanged a few words with Clouded Leopard and the others and then focused on checking the results of the caravan's transaction.

What happened next was basically nothing to do with the other cats. After saying a few words to each other, the cats said goodbye to each other and went back to their homes to wash up and rest.

Noko also followed everyone and held the little cub in his arms to prepare to leave.

However, at this moment, a cat suddenly heard a loud cry not far away. When the cats who had not left in time heard the cry for help, the hair on their necks suddenly exploded, and they suddenly turned around to see the small voice. direction.

"What happened?! How could there be a cry for help?" Clouded Leopard, who was reporting the transaction process to Wu, took the lead and ran to the higher rocks to look in the direction of the sound, frowning as he watched. When the cat running towards me, meowing in the distance, found no injuries, he slowly let go.

It doesn't look like something happened to the cats.

As a shaman in the tribe, Kansi looked calmly and calmly with his hands in the direction of the sound. There was no need for him to find the solution himself. Naturally, other cats would analyze the situation and explain it to him.

Several cats looked at each other quickly, and under Kansi's instruction, they quickly ran towards the direction of the sound to find out.

"Ooooooo!" That's not good! Something bad is happening!

The cat, who was being carried over by other cats, was asking for help from a distance. As soon as he ran to Kansi, he couldn't help but let out a sigh of relief and fell to the ground, sticking out his tongue and talking intermittently.

Kansi hurriedly knelt down and stroked the cat's back, then waved to other mothers to get water.

"Speak slowly, don't be anxious, control your breathing first!"

With Kanxi's caressing and guidance, the panting cat, whose tongue was dripping with water, finally recovered and looked at Kanxi gratefully. After one glance, he quickly continued talking.

"...Ooooooooooo!" Something bad is happening! The Southern Longhair Tribe has been in conflict with the Buffalo Tribe. They have been fighting for several days. The patrol just saw those damn longhaired lions at the border and lured all the mad warriors of the Buffalo Tribe to us. Got it!

"...Now that group of crazy buffaloes are only half a mile away from the border of our tribe!" "They came all the way from here, and then there is another group here! Here are those damn

group Long-haired lion!"

Perhaps the description of the cat's form was not clear enough. After regaining his composure, the cat transformed into an orc form, grabbed a stone and started to draw the group of already crazy buffalo and claw tribes on the ground. separated positions.

"How could this happen?! Damn it!"

Kansi supported the cat while looking closely at the diagram drawn by the place on the sand.

As the cat finished speaking, the surrounding cats suddenly exploded.

He is actually a berserker from the buffalo tribe!

Those damn southern lions are so vicious!

The crazy buffalo mad warriors have no sense at all. They can only charge forward without distinguishing between ourselves and the enemy. Everything that is blocked in the straight line of forward movement will be smashed. Even the big tigers in the tribe will stay away from this group of irrational madmen. .

After all, if they are facing a rational guy, the big tigers can still win with combat skills, but when faced with an irrational, destructive and huge madman, any normal orc will be afraid!

Those damn southern long-haired lions are diverting trouble from the east. The cold wave winter wars in the previous two years did not defeat them. I didn't expect that this group of vicious guys haven't given up yet!

Now it's up to the crazed Buffalo Berserker to charge the Claw Tribe in danger!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.9K 1.1K 161
Gou Liang traveled through worlds in order to complete a mysterious and arduous mission... Foodie, flirtatious and good looking shou VS Dimpled, dom...
12.2K 205 32
Novel Summary Su Tang is a delicate package, incapable of anything, only able to act like a spoiled child. However, he transmigrated to become a huge...
70.7K 1.6K 200
Author: Qingsha Mowu/輕紗墨舞 Category: Danmei novel Status: 532 Chapter He is probably the only one who gains five pounds during the festive season and...
204K 4.6K 68
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad