Let's Raise The Male Lead's Y...

By Sweet_Dily

{If you like the Novel 'She Became The Devil's Stepmother Who's About To Be Killed' it's similar with a littl... More

Chapter 1: Transmigrated On My Wedding Day
Chapter 2: Elliot
Chapter 3: Embarrassment For A Bride
Chapter 4: A Sword To The Throat
Chapter 5: Be My Real Wife
Chapter 6: A Gallery With Secrets
Chapter 7: Exessive Donations
Chapter 8: Gypsinses
Chapter 9: A Kitchen Conflict
Chapter 10: No End's Rest
Chapter 11: Angel?
Chapter 12: The Sweetness Of A Loving Husband
Chapter 13: Moros Cure
Chapter 14: A Doctor's Basement
Chapter 15: Enemies With Different Greeds
Chapter 16: An Unexpected Variable
Chapter 17: Infected
Chapter 18: Stuck With The Annoying Ulisses Thanks To The Cult Who Kidnapped Us
Chapter 20: It Was Discovered Before You Knew It
Chapter 21: A Close Lie Of Death
Chapter 22: What Is Not Written In A Sinister Book
Chapter 23: The Close Call Of Death For Ulisses
Chapter 24: Stand Up And Not Falter
Chapter 25: The People's Hearts Stand With You
Chapter 26: All Night If I Must, You Will Rest!
Chapter 27: Bless Our Loving Souls
Chapter 28: The Master Of The Underlayer
Chapter 29: A Rotten Temple Who Backfires On You
Chapter 30: Dark Incantation
Chapter 31: The Baby's Pain

Chapter 19: One Must Survive And The Other Will Be Dragged

505 13 0
By Sweet_Dily

***WARNING: This chapter contains foul language, violence, death subjects, and very sensitive gruesome scenes for readers.

***Alright Now Continuation Of Chapter 19...

'Thud'

'Slide'

'PALE'

'TREMBLE'

'Slide'

'TREMBLE'

'Slide'

'Halt'

Han Jea/Nania who had jumped from the fifth-story height floor had landed right at the very top of where the tower pile of rotten corpses were at as she tried her hardest trying to slide down at the fall managing her body equilibrium from preventing her from rolling down the corpse.

As she slid down her body continued to tremble furiously and her face was becoming paler by each second.

Even so, she had to manage her equilibrium with the corpses and slide down the corpses she had to touch their rotting corpses as blood black splattered everywhere on her robe her heels, her hair, her face, and her hands.

As she tried to not only maintain her equilibrium she had to manage not for her heel to get stuck onto any parts of the corpses.

The only relief that she felt was that the corpses would not infect her with the Moros disease since it was an injection dosage but in her life, it would never remove the trauma she was witnessing.

She prayed in her mind as she slid on top of the corpses for forgiveness and for stepping on them even in death.

She prayed that they get a good reincarnation in their next life and they could safely descend freely.

By the time her prayers in her mind that she had tried to maintain occupied she had slid to the bottom landing just side by side with Ulisses who lay like a corpse.

'Lean'

Quickly she leaned against Ulisses and placed her finger under his nose to make sure he was breathing since he his body was very cold.

'Breath' (Ulisses)

"Haaa...." (Han Jea/Nania, signed)

Han Jea/Nania signed in relief.

Ulisses was still breathing.

'Grab'

"Ulisses wake up please, we have to escape" (Han Jea/Nania, said)

She grabbed him and started to shake him and move him but his body would just not move.

 It was like he truly had blacked out.

She wasn't sure if Ulisses was awake when he saw he was lying out with all those corpses that was why he fainted.

She could understand, especially if Ulisses was a germaphobe he must have felt completely utter disgust and terror worse than her.

But no matter how much she moved him he still did not move he was definitely out cold however her time was up.

"~~~ ~~~~" (Cape Men two, talking)

"~~~~~ ~~~~~" (Cape Men two, talking)

"~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~" (Cape Men two, talking)

Although she couldn't tell what the voice was saying it was loud enough to be heard even from down there.

Perhaps the person was yelling.

"!" (Han Jea/Nania)

Panic began to fill her heart and when a person is under stress sometimes they are unable to think straight.

'Grab'

'Pull!'

'Drag, Drag, Drag'

'Halt'

'Widen'

So she grabbed him with all her strength and pulled him towards her dragging him out of the corpse pit approaching the part where the sunlight had come from.

She dragged him till there.

'Ulisses you are so dam heavy!' (Han Jea/Nania's inner thoughts)

She thought as countless of sweats dropped her face.

'Look up'

"Ah a way out...." (Han Jea/Nania, said)

She looked up at the sunlight seeing that there had been an actual way out.

Be it out of ventilation or anything it was definitely a way out, however.

'I hate to cuz but what the f!'(Han Jea/Nania's inner thoughts)

'It's like bad luck keeps coming!'(Han Jea/Nania's inner thoughts)

She thought trying to hold back her stressed and angry tears.

"--- —--" (Caped men two, talking)

"---- —---" (Caped men two, talking)

The voice sounded louder although she still felt a little relieved she could not hear the words he said so it meant that he was still further away but time was rushing her.

How the hell was she supposed to get up if Ulisses was unconscious?

It was exactly like an underground dry sewer with a ladder almost attached to the wall the height of a five-story straight ladder with the very top a circular bar cover.

'Look down'

'Crunch down'

'Shake, Shake'

Han Jea/Nania looked down at Ulisses and crunch down with a panicked face again.

She started shaking him harder.

"Ulisses come on I know you don't like me but you have to wake up please were going to get caught at this rate" (Han Jea/Nania, said)

"Ulisses dam it! Please don't do this to me!" (Han Jea/Nania, said)

She tried not to raise her voice at him.

"You said you would protect my husband and Elliot then get up and uphold that dam promise!" (Han Jea/Nania, said)

"Ulisses" (Han Jea/Nania, said)

Han Jea/Nania began to cry in frustration as her heart began to beat faster.

'He's not going to wake up no matter how much I try...I don't know what they did to him but he needs medical attention...' (Han Jea/Nania's inner thoughts)

She looked at him with both resentment and hate for making her suffer like this.

'Grab'

'Drag'

'Pull Up'

'Stand up'

There was just no use, she couldn't give up now that she was one step closer.

She didn't know if her fragile body could carry such a man but she had to do it somehow.

She dragged Ulissess's body a little bit more and managed to go under the little space standing him up as a recliner.

His back touched the wall while she spread out his feet apart and got underneath him.

Such a very uncomfortable position you could imagine.

Instead of the man holding the woman sitting on his shoulders Han Jea/Nania had taken that role and managed to place Ulisses sitting on top of her shoulders.

'Lean'

'Grab'

'Clack'

She leaned so his back would slide up as she climbed the fifth-story stairs with her heels.

'Climb, Climb, Climb'

She gripped tighter enough for her to hold on.

Surprisingly because of the small width of the drain tunnel if they fell she could manage to grab on and lean against him so no one would fall down.

She tried to look up as her face was completely drenched in sweat.

Her palms and fingers were so sweaty it made the metal stairs slippery so she gripped on harder.

'Ulisses I swear if we get out of this you owe me your dam life!' (Han Jea/Nania's inner thoughts)

'I can't believe all those things I had to suffer because of you...ugh who am I kidding' (Han Jea/Nania's inner thoughts)

'It wasn't your fault you got dragged into this... those men said a man wanted me, they did not need you so they were going to kill you' (Han Jea/Nania's inner thoughts)

'We must get out' (Han Jea/Nania's inner thoughts)

She thought as she finally looked up.

After much effort, the tricky part was positioning her back to let go and of her hands on the stairs to make Ulissess's head lean on her shoulder.

"Haaa...good" (Han Jea/Nana, said)

She breathed a sigh of relief she had managed to do it.

Know Ulissess's head would not hit the top of the metal circular cover.

'Reach out'

To reached towards the top metal circular cover as she prayed for it to be opened.

'Please goddess, god please' (Han Jea/Nania's inner thoughts)

'Clack'

'Widen'

And as if they had heard her desperate preyers the top of the circular metal cover was opened.

'Smile'

'Thank you so much!!Thank you!!' (Han Jea/Nania's inner thoughts)

A very happy relieved smile had formed her lips in thanking for the miracle that had happened.

'Clack'

However, she heard a loud sound of a heavy metal door.

Someone had come in already.

If they wanted to reach where she was they had to go to the bottom pit go under and inside the stair tunnel.

But since she was inside the wall of the fifth floor she could clearly hear the fifth door she had come in.

'Clack'

Her fingers began to tremble again as her face became even more drenched in sweat and hurriedly opened the metal circular cover pushing it to the side.

'Climb, Climb'

She had climbed up the last eight steps as Ulisses head had already reached the sundown ray.

'THUD!'

'Slide'

'Scrape'

She was already handling a lot she couldn't afford to give Ulisses a soft landing and even worse when his right cheek had slid through the dirt rocky ground scrapping his cheek all the way till Han Jea/Nania was out.

'Pull'

Even though she had been in excruciating exhaustion she couldn't dare to stop if the person who had come in found out that his body was missing or the other man had woken up they were good as dead so she pulled him up dragging him from his hands a little away from that section for a good four minutes till she entered a forest.

'Grab'

'Pull up'

Now she could grab him pulling him up as if helping him to walk although he was still unconscious.

Sadly there were two things she had overlooked one, due to how harshly his side face had landed it had messed up with Ulisses's hearing.

And had also unintentionally affected his hearing as well.

Which meant he could not hear well as if there was a loud ring in his ears.

Another was that the man who was on his way bringing more corpses had not seen Ulisse's body but a piece of Han Jea/Nania's pink dress.

"I didn't understand why he had asked to lock you up but I think I understand now" (Caped men two, said)

"!" (Han Jea/Nania)

The man who she wanted to run away from now was the man in front of her a couple of feet away from her.

A man who seemed to be six feet tall and had more muscle than Ulisses.

He sounded much more mature perhaps a man in his early thirties.

'Drop'

'Thud'

Han Jea/Nania let go unconsciously of Ulisses's body.

"You are indeed quite a beauty that resembles an angel" (Caped men two, said)

'Pull up'

Han Jea/Nania instantly put her hood up and glared at him.

"You're determined I admire that... turns out that you have both beauty and intelligence" (Caped men two, said)

"So listen up you can come with me the easy way or the hard way that is your choice "(Caped men two, said)

'Were trapped this man...!' (Han Jea/Nania's inner thoughts)

"Mmmnn..." (Ulisses, mumbled)

'Widen'

Just on time Ulisses had woken up or was about to wake up.

Han Jea/Nania instantly kneeled down and began to call his name.

"Ulissesd, your awake!" (Han Jea/Nania, said)

"You finally woke up! Hurry up and get up there's a man who-" (Han Jea/Nania, said)

But she noticed that he was still somewhat unconscious.

She didn't want to do this but.

'Slap, Slap, Slap, Slap'

"I told you to wake up you god damit Ulisses wake the- Arghhh!" (Han Jea/Nania, yelled)

She slapped Ulisses's cheeks yelling at him but before she could get another slap the cape men two raised his hand and extended it to the right as if he were throwing something.

Han Jea/Nania's body was thrown back by black magic of his and hit her back harshly on a thick tree trunk.

"If this man is the reason why you are having a hard time deciding then I shall make it easier on you" (Caped men two, said)

He said as Han Jea/Nania winced in pain and Ulisses had just woke up clueless of what had just happened but immediately caught on that he was about to be killed by a strong tall caped man taking out a sword out of his right hip while there was a smaller cape person who seemed to be in pain leaning by the tree.

Although he couldn't hear anything because of his ringing ears there seemed to be a fight between those two but his memories had just quickly begun to flood as he had found himself in a pit of rotting corpse and fainted after that.

Now that he was here it was too late for his reflections to kick in as the tall caped men approached him at a speed and pulled out his sword aiming at his heart.

'SLASH!'

He unconsciously closed his eyes as his body could not move that death was going to take him like that but he had felt no pain.

'Open'

In fact, he had not been stabbed at all.

"Keuckk!" (Han Jea/Nani, pained yelled)

It had been the thinner caped person who had stepped in front of him.

The taller man who had plunged his sword had not managed to stab his heart because the thinner caped person had moved in front of him.

'Widen'

Ulisses's eyes widen in unexpected surprise.

The thinner caped person had stabbed near their right arm almost close to their heart due to how the thinner caped person had moved.

'Remove'

'Thud'

The taller caped man pulled out his sword as if he looked at the thinner caped person impressed.

The thinner caped person landed on their knees grabbing the injury.

"GET OUT!" (Han Jea/Nania, yelled)

"RUN AWAY NOW!" (Han Jea/Nania, yelled)

"GO!" (Han Jea/Nania, yelled)

Ulisses could not determine whose voice it was but he heard run away at least.

He didn't know who this thinner caped person was but he thanked them in his head as he ran away in a dash full of speed.

"Haha, unbelievable is that man your lover?" (Caped men two, asked)

"If he is...isn't it pathetic for him to run without thinking of leaving you behind" (Caped men two, asked)

He was chuckling hard as if he were amused.

He could have ended Ulisses but decided to let him go it wasn't like the man was conscious or knew where the layer was except for this woman.

'...' (Han Jea/Nania)

'Stand up'

However, to spark the man's amusement Han Jea/Nania had stood up firmer than ever.

Just as if she wasn't hurt.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.5K 641 52
The Celestial Kingdom has four powerful duchy families and one royal family. The royal fire family. The four duchy families are the Earth, Air, Metal...
513K 31.2K 37
"Don't touch that man." "Why not?" "He has a beast guarding him." I am that beast; Nora. I woke up as the villain of this book, destined to die after...
1.5K 144 40
Through thick and thin the Law shall prevail. A new sense of purpose awaits us, children of light, in the land where it all began. The darkness in wh...
75.7K 2.1K 32
Merrie Claire de Rosalind was hated by everyone ever since she was born: the servants, her parents, her brother, and the kingdom. One fateful night...