Let's Raise The Male Lead's Y...

Bởi Sweet_Dily

{If you like the Novel 'She Became The Devil's Stepmother Who's About To Be Killed' it's similar with a littl... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1: Transmigrated On My Wedding Day
Chapter 2: Elliot
Chapter 3: Embarrassment For A Bride
Chapter 4: A Sword To The Throat
Chapter 5: Be My Real Wife
Chapter 6: A Gallery With Secrets
Chapter 7: Exessive Donations
Chapter 8: Gypsinses
Chapter 9: A Kitchen Conflict
Chapter 10: No End's Rest
Chapter 11: Angel?
Chapter 12: The Sweetness Of A Loving Husband
Chapter 13: Moros Cure
Chapter 14: A Doctor's Basement
Chapter 15: Enemies With Different Greeds
Chapter 16: An Unexpected Variable
Chapter 17: Infected
Chapter 19: One Must Survive And The Other Will Be Dragged
Chapter 20: It Was Discovered Before You Knew It
Chapter 21: A Close Lie Of Death
Chapter 22: What Is Not Written In A Sinister Book
Chapter 23: The Close Call Of Death For Ulisses
Chapter 24: Stand Up And Not Falter
Chapter 25: The People's Hearts Stand With You
Chapter 26: All Night If I Must, You Will Rest!
Chapter 27: Bless Our Loving Souls
Chapter 28: The Master Of The Underlayer
Chapter 29: A Rotten Temple Who Backfires On You
Chapter 30: Dark Incantation
Chapter 31: The Baby's Pain

Chapter 18: Stuck With The Annoying Ulisses Thanks To The Cult Who Kidnapped Us

540 14 0
Bởi Sweet_Dily

*** WARNING: This chapter contains violence, deaths, and sensitive gruesome scenes for readers.

***Alright Now Continuation Of Chapter 18...

"What do you think he did this time to be summoned by the master? Do you think it was because of the people we have or due to an error that displeased our master?" (Caped person one, asked)

"Who knows but he said to keep them alive, well at least the girl" (Caped two, said)

'Mmm...who...where...am I?' (Han Jea/Nania's inner thoughts)

Her eyes slowly began to open again as she was regaining her consciousness apparently she had been knocked out.

'Raise'

She raised her head slowly as she touched her head and looked in front of her as she lay on an old cement floor.

And inside of an old jail prison cell.

She woke up confused and scared however the voices she had heard as she was waking up continued to speak.

"Apparently he said he wants to check something with the girl" (Caped person two, said)

"Mmm, do you think it has to do with her beauty?" (Caped person one, asked)

'Huh? Are they speaking of me?' (Han Jea/Nania's inner thoughts)

She tilted her head as to hear more of the conversation between two men that seemed to be a couple of feet away.

"Although she's a beauty I doubt that crazy greedy psychopath brought her for that I don't know anything else" (Caped person two, said)

"Luckily I just have to guard her" (Caped person one, said)

"Then what about that man with green hair? Do I really have to do it? What about if our master gets angry?" (Caped man two, asked)

'Green-haired man...are they talking about Ulisses?' (Han Jea/Nania's inner thoughts)

She scanned the cell and the one in front of her and there was just no trace of Ulisses.

"Just do it, he's the one to deal with the consequences. Kill the man" (Caped person one, said)

'Widen'

"!" (Han Jea/Nania)

Her eyes widened as she covered her mouth in shock.

"Tsk...then I'll still have to stop and collect the dead people from the sacrificial room after master feeds from them and deal with that man unbelievable..." (Caped person two, said)

"I'll have to deal with the green-haired man after that then" (Caped person two, said)

"You said he's at the chamber of corpse right?" (Caped person two, asked)

'Tremble'

At the man's older voice who had said a chamber of corpse made her entire skin tremble.

"Yes, he's passed out for now" (Caped person one, said)

"Okay then I'll get going then" (Caped person two, said)

The man's voice was heard further apart and soon his heavy footsteps were gone.

'Badump, Badump, Badump'

Han Jea/Nania was terrified.

She didn't know where she was or who these were but it was clear that they were not good people.

Her entire body shivered looking at the jail cell door.

However, her eyes had fallen on the jail cell lock.

'....' (Han Jea/Nania)

No matter how scared she was she had to get out of there.

She had no idea what awaited for her but she knew they would soon find that she could self-heel.

These people were crazy what about if they experimented on her or worse eat her?

Will she ever see Elliot again or Damien?

She thought.

And even now Ulisses was dragged as well.

'....' (Han Jea/Nania)

'Grab'

Her shivering hand raised up to reach for the hairpin.

'Stare'

She had taken her hairpin as she stared at it in silence then looked at the cell door.

'Look down'

'Take off'

Her eyes turned to look at her heels.

Carefully without making noise, she took both of her heels off and tiptoed silently making her way to the very front of the jail cell door placing her heels down on the cold cement old floor without making noise.

'Grab'

Soon her fingers began to move with uttermost focus trying her best not to make any noise and unlocked the jail cell lock with her hairpin.

It was just coincidental lucky she learned how to pick up locks.

There were a few mischievous children in the orphanage who knew how to pick up locks.

Since the headmistress of the orphanage tended to lock a special limited edition chocolate in her office well how can Han Jea/Nania not feel tempted?

She and some of them sneaked in a small portion of the chocolates enough for her to not notice.

She wasn't a bad child besides that was when she was very young however as luck would have it she had not forgotten how to pick a lock.  

And now this special mischievous thing she had learned had come in handy.

'Click'

The lock opened.

'Yes! Thank you, kids!' (Han Jea/Nania's inner thoughts)

She thanked the mischievous kids who taught her how to pick up a lock.

'Place'

 She looked at her pink not so fluffy dress.

It happened to have pockets so she placed the heavy lock inside her dress pocket.

'Perhaps this will come in handy' (Han Jea/Nania's inner thoughts)

'Look down'

'Grab'

'Stand'

'Open'

She looked down at her heels and grabbed them holding them together as if she held onto the top of the heels.

She stood up and opened the jail cell door open and tippy-toed out as sweat drops dropped afraid that the door might creak.

Luckily this old jail cell door had not made a sound.

'Step, Step, Step'

Walking.

She continued to walk on her tippy toes looking everywhere just in case someone came.

All the jail cells that she had passed were empty so no one would give her away.

'Peek'

She peeked at where a dim light showed.

'Scrunch'

And as expected there was a guard guarding the entrance.

He was the only person there.

He was wearing a cape as he yawned in tieredness.

It appears he had no weapon but then again he was wearing a cape he could have a weapon hidden.

He looked to be slim with a little muscle and appeared to be around five feet seven.

'...' (Han Jea/Nania)

'Close'

She closed her eyes lightly as if it were to take a light breath since she didn't even want to try and make any breath sound.

'Open'

Her eyes opened determined as her hands holding her pair of heels shivered.

'Step, Step'

Walking.

'Hit!'

'Thud'

She stepped closer to the bricked wall that had covered her so she could sneak to his left side.

As soon as she had gotten close enough without hesitation she hit the back of the caped man so hard with her heels knocking him out cold as his body fell to the the ground.

'Down'

'Lift'

Immediately she dropped to the ground and lifted the hood to see the man still holding onto one of her heels prepared to hit him again just in case he had not fully been unconscious.

This man looked to be around twenty-six years old and still breathing as she checked under her nose.

'Lift'

'Check'

She lifted his cape and checked around him to see if he had any weapons but he had nothing on him only a set of keys.

'Take off'

So she did what she had to do and took off his cape and put it on herself adjusting her long hair so it wouldn't get on her way.

She was going to take off his boots however he had a large foot size.

That would definitely make it hard for her to move around if she was trying to prevent the boots from falling off.

'Click'

She finished clicking the cape and pulled up the hoodie.

'Grab'

'Drag'

'Plop'

'Step, Step'

'Halt'

'Grab'

'Lock'

She grabbed the unconscious man and dragged him into the closest jail cell and let him fall carefully to prevent him from making any noise.

She got out of the jail cell and locked him up.

'Let's hope he doesn't wake up for a while' (Han Jea/Nania's inner thoughts)

She thought as she looked at him before making her way out of the dungeon.

Surprisingly this place looked very empty as if there was no one in this place.

'Halt'

Her steps however came to a halt when she stopped in a bricked hallway with five dark entrances and a black accient scripture on top of them.

She stared at the first door that read saints purification.

'What....' (Han Jea/Nania's inner thoughts)

Her eyes widen as she read the first floor.

'Isn't this something that has to do with the temple?' (Han Jea/Nania's inner thoughts)

However she had no time to waste, she was on a time limit before she got caught.

She moved on to the second door scripture that said Longenberg empire.

Then the third door read Corpse she did not need to read the rest since she already knew the room that she was heading to however she took a very quick glance at the two more doors scriptures that read Darkroom and Ritual Room.

'Glance'

Her eyes returned to look at the door that was said Corpses.

In fact, being a Gypsisne who can read all languages came in luck however she didn't even need to read the scripture of the doors to know where the horrible death stench was coming from.

It was no other than the third door.

'Stare'

Her eyes and her entire body began to shake as she stared intensely at the third door.

It was as if her feet could not move.

She was beyond petrified.

She did not know what she was going to find inside the room.

It was evident that there would be corpses there however she did not know how many or how graphic the scene that would soon uphold her eyes.

'Bite'

She bit her trembling lips as flashbacks began to come to mind.

Flashbacks of how horrible Ulisses had been to her.

She had the chance to flee.

There were two other doors she could choose.

Enter the Longenberg Empire door which perhaps will lead her to the capital or somewhere around there.

The other door was the temple door if she ran lucky and managed to escape from there.

Ulisses did not deserve for her to risk her life.

She wasn't going to die and if she left him there she had the best chance of survival.

'Clench'

She clenched her fist as they shivered uncontrollably as she unconsciously looked down at the old cement floor.

'...' (Han Jea/Nania)

But in truth, she had no heart to leave him alone.

No matter how mean he was to her she had the opportunity to help him.

'He means a lot to him...' (Han Jea/Nania's inner thoughts)

'Look up'

Her answer had actually been made from the very start however she was afraid.

Who wouldn't be afraid?

'Step'

Her shaky right leg stepped out first as if to give her strength.

......

She didn't know how long she had walked for but it had been at least a couple of minutes till she arrived at a large tall metal door with large bars as if there were prison windows with a horrific stronger rotten stench.

Almost surprised that her nose did not bleed at how bad it was, however, she continued.

'Pull out'

She pulled out the caped man's keys and began to try them on the door.

After the fifth key, it had opened the metal tall door.

'Creak'

This door had made a creak sound making her nerves and anxiety increase.

She had to hurry at this rate she'd definitely get caught.

It appears that she was in a very high place with dim light illuminating a circular room as if it were shaped into an amphitheater or a theatre pavilion.

Instead of seats, there were only empty spaces as if there was nothing only thick cement borders surrounding them.

This large room was around five stories high and in the middle of the room, there seemed to be something at the very body.

She quickly approached to look over and what she found could not be described in words.

It's a scene she wished no one would ever see in their entire lives.

Down to the bottom pit, there was a large round metal round border with a huge amount of coal as if to burn something.

Something that resembled a large room-sized fireplace and what other to be burned was a tall large size of disfigured rotten horrible corpse from different ages.

"!!!" (Han Jea/Nania)

Her eyes widened so large and her face became so pale as her body uncontrollably shivered even more than before.

Various nauseous feelings came over as if she wanted to throw up.

Her legs had completely given in as she fell on kneeling yet still grabbing onto the borders.

The corpses pile was so large it was literally the size of the enormous theater room and so tall it reached the height of the fourth-story floor.

But what was more shocking was that she in fact had spotted Ulisses who was at the very bottom between corpses his eyes were shut closed and his complexion was as pale as hers.

Ulisses had not moved as if he was dead himself.

She didn't know if Ulisses was dead yet but the reason she had managed to find him so easily was because he had been the only body that was not rotten to the core.

'This...I...' (Han Jea/Nania's inner thoughts)

It was evident that they were going to burn the bodies and it was clear that all the Northern citizens that had caught the Moros disease were all there.

This didn't prove that was the exact reason for the disappearing citizens that Damien could not find however one thing was for sure she found someone layer.

Either she got up on her feet turned back around and headed to either two doors or went down there to check if Ulisses was still alive amongst all those corpses around him she had two options she could still retract.

'TREMBLE'

Her hands gripped and trembled trying to lift her buttocks and stand on her knees to look again trying to hold onto the throw up that wanted to come out.

'Grab'

'TREMBLE'

With all the strength and courage she was trying to muster up, she had managed to get her knees to stand up and looked down at the at the horrific scene.

'PALE'

'TREMBLE'

'Look'

Her blue eyes looked at Ulisses trying to look away from the rotting corpse however it was unavoidable that Ulisses was amongst them she had to see them around him.

'Look'

In the moment she tried to look away she had spotted a smaller version of the metal door at the bottom of the pit.

Opposite to where Ulisses was at.

She'd had to go around all that pile of corpses.

'Look, Look'

So her blue eyes quickly and shakily scanned the bottom of the pit if there were other things around it.

'Ah...!' (Han Jea/Nania's inner thoughts)

Near Ulisses there seemed to be some sunlight coming from above a space.

It was natural sunlight.

"...." (Han Jea/Nania)

'Grab'

'Stand up'

Perhaps their exit was closer than she expected.

She managed to stand up with more courage and looked to her left and right where there were no stairs only doors across from her the same design as the bottom of the pit.

She supposed those were another entrance to enter into the other floors.

'Turn'

She turned to her right where she saw a broken empty space of the concrete balcony gone.

'...' (Han Jea/Nania)

There was no other door to enter the four doors the door she had entered was the entrance to the fifth floor.

In other words there was no way of going down.

Unless..

Yes, she walked there and closed her eyes as to take a very very deep breath.

'Han Jea you promised Elliot that you would bake something tasty with him are you going to break your promise?' (Han jea/Nania's inner thoughts)

She frowned as she thought.

'What about Damien are you simply going to let that man become a tyrant and suffer in pain?' (Han Jea/Nania's inner thoughts)

'Are you ever going to forgive yourself for not doing something when you had the chance to do it? Are you a coward Han Jea?' (Han Jea/Nania's inner thoughts)

'Open'

She opened her eyes more determined.

"I am not a coward who breaks promises" (Han Jea/Nania, said)

She said with a shaky voice with a strong tone to it.

'Step, Step, Step'

Walking backwards.

She began to walk backward.

'I am brave' (Han Jea/Nania's inner thoughts)

'Step, Step, Step'

Walking backwards.

'I am brave' (Han Jea/Nania's inner thoughts)

'So goddess if you really exist please protect me!' (Han Jea/Nania's inner thoughts)

'Dash'

Run at a very fast speed.

'JUMP!'

'ARGHHHHH!!!!' (Han Jea/Nania's inner thought scream)

Han Jea/Nania had backed away making sure her back had touched the wall.

And after summoning the courage she ran as fast as she had ever done in her entire life and took a huge jumping leap in the air from the fifth-story space as her hoodie dropped down showing her scared eyes but an expression that tried to not seem scared.

It was the best trick to tell yourself that you were not scared and try to act as if you were not scared so you could have plenty of courage to do so.

This woman had literally jumped off the height of a fifth story height building.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

184K 7.8K 28
My name is Aika asami, a normal teenage girl who just died from saving an unknown child from being hit by a car assuming that I'm already died, a voi...
27.4K 640 52
The Celestial Kingdom has four powerful duchy families and one royal family. The royal fire family. The four duchy families are the Earth, Air, Metal...
5.6K 285 17
❝"Huh...? You want QUARTET NIGHT to split?" "I don't plan that, but that would be nice too." he grinned. ".... A-And how do you plan to do that?" I s...
186K 10.4K 75
[ UNEDITED , FEEL FREE TO COMMENT THE GRAMMATICAL ERRORS] [COMPLETED] .・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。. Azura thought that she had no chances of s...