fluff scenes

By unknownrandomidc

different fluff scenes i think about at 3am :) the parts are not connected with each other. i enjoy reading/w... More

fluff- 1
fluff- 2
fluff- 3
fluff- 4
fluff- 5
fluff- 6
fluff- 7
fluff- 8
fluff- 9
fluff- 10
fluff- 11
fluff- 12
DISCONTINUED
I AM BACK!!!
fluff-14
POETRY
fluff-15
fluff-16

fluff- 13

486 9 0
By unknownrandomidc

I'm laying sideways on our bed scrolling through my phone when the bathroom door opens and Zahir comes out only wearing grey sweatpants with his wet hair curled slightly on his forehead.

He pushes his hair back and looks at me with his tired eyes.

My poor baby seems exhausted. So I quickly turn off my phone and put it on the side table then proceed to open my arms for him.

He walks to the bed directly hugging me and resting his head on my chest.

I run my fingers through his hair causing him to nuzzle his face more into my chest.

Realising this is one of those days I give him a kiss on his forehead and whisper an "i love you".

He gives me a kiss on my chest and whispers an "i love you too".

I continue running my fingers through his hair, giving the occasional forehead kiss, and rubbing his back while he lays on top of me until he falls asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 129K 44
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
1.1M 29K 41
While moonlighting as a stripper, Emery Jones' mundane life takes a twisted and seductive turn when she finds herself relentlessly pursued by reclusi...
21.4K 53 4
Detailed forbidden smut stories with lots and lots of sinful kinks and proper context <3 Backup series. This one just contains the filler chapters t...
25.4K 92 8
a girl meets a very attractive teacher a teacher meets a very attractive girl dainty (adjective): if you describe a movement, person, or object as da...