Let's Raise The Male Lead's Y...

بواسطة Sweet_Dily

{If you like the Novel 'She Became The Devil's Stepmother Who's About To Be Killed' it's similar with a littl... المزيد

Chapter 1: Transmigrated On My Wedding Day
Chapter 2: Elliot
Chapter 3: Embarrassment For A Bride
Chapter 4: A Sword To The Throat
Chapter 5: Be My Real Wife
Chapter 6: A Gallery With Secrets
Chapter 7: Exessive Donations
Chapter 8: Gypsinses
Chapter 9: A Kitchen Conflict
Chapter 10: No End's Rest
Chapter 11: Angel?
Chapter 12: The Sweetness Of A Loving Husband
Chapter 13: Moros Cure
Chapter 14: A Doctor's Basement
Chapter 16: An Unexpected Variable
Chapter 17: Infected
Chapter 18: Stuck With The Annoying Ulisses Thanks To The Cult Who Kidnapped Us
Chapter 19: One Must Survive And The Other Will Be Dragged
Chapter 20: It Was Discovered Before You Knew It
Chapter 21: A Close Lie Of Death
Chapter 22: What Is Not Written In A Sinister Book
Chapter 23: The Close Call Of Death For Ulisses
Chapter 24: Stand Up And Not Falter
Chapter 25: The People's Hearts Stand With You
Chapter 26: All Night If I Must, You Will Rest!
Chapter 27: Bless Our Loving Souls
Chapter 28: The Master Of The Underlayer
Chapter 29: A Rotten Temple Who Backfires On You
Chapter 30: Dark Incantation
Chapter 31: The Baby's Pain

Chapter 15: Enemies With Different Greeds

658 12 0
بواسطة Sweet_Dily

*** WARNING: This chapter contains foul language, abuse, violence, and gruesome talk.

***Alright Now Continuation Of Chapter 15...

'Come in'

'Drop'

Doctor Nevardo came inside the tent as the tent cape dropped down since he no longer held on to it.

He made his way to the children as the Doctor and the Reynolds Knight in charge of the tent greeted him.

'Smile'

His lips rose into a nice smile to calm down the children putting on his mask.

"We have to make sure that you are all safe, as doctors it is our duty to protect the Northern citizens that is why you cannot see your mommies and fathers at the moment" (Doctor Nevardo, said)

He said as he looked at the children as if he were someone they could put their trust in.

"We must make sure that you do not catch the Moros disease and stay here so you don't get sick like the others" (Doctor Nevardo, said)

"Doctor then what about our family, I came with my mother, father, and eldest brother but they were sent to another tent are they okay?" (Children two, asked)

Unlike the seven children in this room, the children two seemed to be more comfortable speaking to the doctor.

'Kneel'

'Grab'

Doctor Nevardo kneeled down and looked at children two as he grabbed his right shoulder.

"I'm afraid that they have been contaminated" (Doctor Nevardo, said)

He dropped words such as those as all the children's faces became scared and pale including the children who had asked about his family.

"!" (Children)

"Are they gonna die?" (Children, asking)

"Does that mean my family will die too?" (Children, asking)

"My mother went to another tent too, is she sick?" (Children, asking)

The children immediately began to ask questions worriedly and scared.

'Turn'

He turned to look at all of them.

"They won't die, I will make sure you all see your parents again" (Doctor Nevardo, said)

"Rember kids this here is Doctor Nevardo the best doctor in the North so have some faith" (Doctor Wise, said)

The old doctor who had been listening along the Reynolds knight added on to pacify the children.

'Nod'

They felt more reassured by more people making them believe their family and them would be alright so they all nodded in sync as they understood.

'Pat, Pat'

Doctor Nevardo patted the top of the second child's black hair and stood up.

"Good, kids" (Doctor Nevardo, said)

He looked at them all.

"Then we will give you a vaccine to prevent you from catching the Moros disease" (Doctor Nevardo, said)

As soon as Doctor Nevardo said the Reynolds knight that was there came in an grabbed a stack of green liquid inside a thin injection.

And so all the kids cooperatively sat on their beds as they injected them.

'This batch indeed is younger I'm curious if the poison will take a told on there small body more faster than the adults' (Doctor Nevardo's inner thoughts)

He thought as he looked at them and the unhigenitc tent and left the tent to a large corner space were some Reynolds knights and three doctor assistants stood organizing the supplies sent from the Reynold Duchy.

Near them were a couple of tents he had already injected with the Moros disease with the adults.

"What a hassle, why are they sending hygienic things to these poor people?" (Doctor Tenor, asked)

A fourty year old man asked annoyed as he looked at the countless of boxes they had just received late night that still hand not been fully organized.

"According to what I heard it was due to the new Duchess who asked for such thing to be sent" (Reynolds knight Kin, said)

One of the reynolds knight who was opening one of the boxes with metal crowbars said.

"The Duchess did that?" (Doctor Tenor, asked)

Doctor Tenor asked confused.

"Why would the Duchess do that? Doesn't she come from the Abendroth family who side with the emperor?" (Doctor Tenor, asked)

"I did not see myself but I asked some of the knights that delivered the supplies and apparently there's a rumor that the Grand Duke Damien fell for the illegitimate woman" (Reynolds knight Kin, said)

Reynolds knight Kin had opened the wooden large box as he said.

'What? The Grand Duke fell in love? That's impossible out of the many people I'd least expect the Grand Duke to fall in love for a woman especially if she came from the emperor's side' (Doctor Tenor's inner thoughts)

"It appears that she's such a great beauty even more beautiful than the empress and young Duchess Robellia" (Reynold knight Kin, said)

"Perhaps that is why the Abendroth family kept her from showing any appearances because she was such a beauty some are going as far as to call her an angel I wonder if it was her plan to seduce the Duke by the emperor's orders however it doesn't add up why she would send such thing" (Reynolds knight Kin, said)

"Is the new Duchess beauty enough to be called an angel or hold more beauty than the two grand beauties?" (Doctor Nevardo, asked)

Suddenly Doctor Nevardo's voice was heard.

"Ah Doctor Nevardo!" (Doctor Tenor, said)

He along with the Reynolds knights that were there turned at his presence.

"Please continue on, this conversation has intrigued my interest especially the one of the new Duchess" (Doctor Nevardo, said)

Doctor Nevardo said with a fake smile as his eyes reflected clear interest.

"Ah..well there's actually another rumor about the new Duchess that I heard" (Reynolds knight Kin, said)

The Reynolds knight Kin who was telling Doctor Ternor of the gossip gulped slowly and hesitantly added on.

"It seems the Duchess is very fond of the young master" (Reynolds knights Kin, said)

"Ohoh, so the new Duchess has already picked her side" (Doctor Nevardo, said)

He grabbed his chin in more interest.

"She's openly telling the emperor that she is not on his side...it makes me think if the Emperor will send someone to deal with her for her betrayal" (Doctor Nevardo, said)

He wonder if this could be a conflict that would just end fast or if it would take more long than he wouldn't expect.

......

-Inside tent 4-

"Are you sure my child has caught the Moros disease? It's all my fault if I knew I and my wife had caught the Morors disease we would have" (Father of children two/Fernando, said)

"Sob...my poor kids..." (The mother of children two/Pillar, said)

Both the father and mother of child two had been assigned to the fourth tent and had been injected on the lie that it would slow down the symptoms.

"Sob...please tell me how are they?" (Pillar, asked)

The mother of children two cried as she sat on the same bed as her husband who was hugging her while she cried in both worry and pain as both had started to have black small markings.

"I'm afraid both of your children had caught it as well, so we separate them into different tents where the child who was more affected amongst them two was the smaller child" (Doctor Eduarn, said)

"Your teenage child is in a better state than your small one however the Moros disease has already spread with black marks all around his left arm and half of his chest" (Doctor Eduarn, said)

"No my children no...sob...sob!" (Pillar, yelled)

She cried and yelled in agony as her husband held her tighter gritting his teeth.

Since both of them had one or two small marks they were already feeling the pain of the marks.

If his teenage son had them on his arm and chest they could imagine what he must be feeling.

"What about my smallest...how is his body if my teenage..." (Fernando, asked)

"The small child...the marks have spread all around his body" (Doctor Eduarn, said)

"He has just started to bleed from his ears I'm unsure when he'll bleed from the other parts but we are trying our best to slow both of their symptoms down" (Doctor Eduarn, said)

None of that was true at least for the smaller child who had just been injected but he like Doctor Nevardo loved to see them in emotional pain so did Doctor Eduarn but he for hating the poor.

The teenage brother's body was in fact affected so that was not a lie.

'Look at how easily you believe my words...you poor people' (Doctor Eduarn's inner thoughts)

He looked at them with a satisfied smile in his thoughts however retained a serious expression as if he were sorry moving on to examine the other patients leaving the crying couple to duel.

"Sob...what are we going to do our kids...sob" (Pillar, said)

"Were never going...sob..to see them again...I rather...die...sob" (Pillar, said)

She cried desperately as if she didn't want to live anymore.

'No they have to live...my children have to live' (Fernando's inner thoughts)

"Honey they will live, the doctors are already trying to do everything they can besides we have to trust on the Duke" (Fernando, said)

"He has not left his Northern people alone in this, he's sent the best doctor in the whole Northern, he's sent good doctors, he's sent his own Reynolds knights knowing they too can be infected, he's even sent one priest of the temple to come and bless this area, and now he's sent more supplies we have to trust in our protector" (Fernando, said)

"He has always looked out for our people no matter what, our children and we will be alright you need to be positive" (Fernando, said)

He said trying to stay positive and cheer his wife.

"Hic...your right we have not been abandoned by the Duke..." (Pillar, said)

She said as she painfully wiped her tears trying not to wince in pain from the black marks near her arms.

They can only pray in hope and wait for the priest to bless their kids as he had come before to pray for them before.

......

But that kind priest who was praised not too long ago by them was long from kind.

'Look'

'Turn, Turn'

A five-foot-scrawny apprentice priest with light brown hair and lime-neon green eyes looked at himself in the mirror.

"Such good quality is befitting of me" (Rencornos, said)

Recornos low apprentice priest age twenty-two.

'Knock, Knock'

"Doctor Nevardo requires your presence at the storage supply" (Reynolds knights, said)

Suddenly a knock came to his door annoying him.

'Tsk. Does that bastard think I have his time if it's not something my master requires then why the hell do I keep getting called by that annoying pest whose trying to benefit out of my master' (Rencornos's inner thoughts)

"Tell the doctor that I'll be there" (Rencornos, said)

Even if he was reluctant he had to keep a facade.

He had come for two reasons.

One since the Duke had paid five times the price for someone for the temple to go and bless the area to show the people that they were by their side.

Of course, no one from the temple wanted to risk their lives at least the ones that didn't know who was inflicting these cases.

The doctor who had the cure had already injected Rencornos so he'd be fine to go.

Even though he disliked this poor place he wanted to look good in front of his master who had also requested his followers separately.

 It was also to watch Doctor Nevardo's moves.

His master couldn't let no flaw out.

'Look'

He looked at the mirror again as he grabbed his chin and looked at his crumbled distorted psychotic face.

'Just you wait I'll become the right hand of my master and when I do I'll too become invincible' (Rencornos's inner thoughts)

"Greeekk" (Insects, screech)

His lime-neon glowed as his lime-neon aura surrounded eight long tall insect hands came out of the back.

'Smirk

His lips were already half up his maniac face as the insect's hands continued to screech.

A man full of greed.

A man assigned by his master that needed human cores.

His job was simple, to make sure there was no alive corpse that Doctor Nevardo had not reported to his master.

After all his master needed to feed on their core and what more way to gain his approval to look good?

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

75.7K 2.1K 32
Merrie Claire de Rosalind was hated by everyone ever since she was born: the servants, her parents, her brother, and the kingdom. One fateful night...
27.4K 641 52
The Celestial Kingdom has four powerful duchy families and one royal family. The royal fire family. The four duchy families are the Earth, Air, Metal...
10.2K 283 45
{If you like the Novel 'How To Get My Husband On My Side' it's similar with a little twist and more antagonist} I Haera Chu possessed a minor villain...
1.5K 144 40
Through thick and thin the Law shall prevail. A new sense of purpose awaits us, children of light, in the land where it all began. The darkness in wh...