Sekiruuyetei: Book of Concept...

RageRevan द्वारा

A boy who once walked the path of heroism, now after being humiliated and ignored for his deeds, choses to wa... अधिक

Prologue: Having Enough
Chapter 1: Unbearable Truth
Chapter 2: The Fall of an Ice Mage
Chapter 3: Roses of the Underworld
Chapter 4: Fall of Grigori
Chapter 5: Reality Check
Chapter 6: New Allies, New Enemies
Chapter 7: Broken Pride
Chapter 8: Play My Game
Chapter 9: Adjusting to a Normal Life
Chapter 10: Factions Situation
Chapter 11: War against a False Hero
Chapter 12: Demise of a False Hero
Chapter 13: Peaceful Resolutions
Chapter 14: Double Demise
Chapter 15: Chaos in Kuoh Academy
Chapter 16: Calm and Tranquility.
Chapter 17: Unknown Suffering
Chapter 18: Assault on the Pendragon Mansion
Chapter 19: Aggressive Negotiations
Chapter 20: Reunion of a Vampire with a Dragon
Chapter 21: Party Crashing
Chapter 22: Fall of a Symbol
Chapter 23: Relaxation Time
Chapter 24: Preparation for the Assault
Chapter 25: Fall of Heaven
Chapter 26: Time for Pleasure (18+)
Chapter 27: The God Tribe
Chapter 28: Relationship by Bonds
Chapter 29: The Darkest Night
Chapter 30: Divine Destruction
Chapter 31: Fortuitous Endeavors
Alternate One-Shot: Ending the Factions Permanently
Chapter 32: Claiming the Divinity (18+)
Chapter 33: Dual-Side Developments
Chapter 34: Beginning of the Finale
Chapter 35: Preparation for the Norse Assault
Chapter 37: Hopeful Times
Chapter 38: Dealing with the Dog
Chapter 39: Fall of Olympus
Chapter 40: Shiva's Choice
Chapter 41: Vampiric Exorcism
Chapter 42: Shinto Destruction.
Chapter 43: Fall of the Supernatural (Season Finale)
Epilogue: No More Supernatural
Some Facts about Conceptual Records

Chapter 36: Ragnarök

3.4K 72 116
RageRevan द्वारा

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes, Reality change

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

[] + Bold: Recording, Chat logs, Small Timeskips and Flashbacks

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Underworld, 9:00 PM

The whole Underworld was in chaos after the big reveal that Issei was working with them, panic, fear and chaos ensured everywhere, the people were afraid that Issei would come after them next for Vengeance. They tried to run or escape but there was nothing they could do, but watch, they could watch as another faction falls by Issei's hand or more accurately him and his Droid Faction's hands. 

The Leaders watched in horror and disbelief, seeing Göndul working for the Droid Faction, with Issei leading the Faction. What's worse, is that they are actively hunting down the Factions. The reactions amongst the Leaders were varied to say the least. 

Shiva and Indra were horrified and distressed by this revelation, they knew Issei hated the Factions, but they never knew he wanted to wipe them out. They never outright hated the boy like many of the other leaders had done, but now, they were worried that Issei may come for next. The two Gods looked at each other and knew what they must do next. 

They knew that Issei is someone even they can't beat, but they had to find a way such that their faction survives this. 

However, their thoughts were not shared with the other Leaders, both Michael and Azazel looked at Issei with hatred, he manipulated them and is the reason why they are suffering, why their factions are nothing but rubble. They hated him even more, especially Michael who witnessed his entire Faction being wiped out to dust, they hated him for his actions. 

Azazel, on the other hand detested him for what Issei had done, he is the reason why they have been suffering so far, and his actions have been the result of what happened. However, they only got themselves to blame for enabling Dai and falling for their lies. 

Elmenhilde felt fear for what was happening, she was terrified of what was going to happen, when Issei comes for her next. She already was in distress when the Vampires were under siege during the Khaos Brigade's assaults, she had done something to Issei's two only friends that would continue to haunt her, since she saw them in Issei's house, meaning Issei already knew the truth of this happening. 

However, there was one that was beyond livid with this reveal and that was Sirzechs Lucifer, he hated that Issei was the one responsible for all the miseries he and his family along with his faction have been facing. 

The Former Gremory Heir hated Issei ever since he killed Ajuka in cold blood all those days ago at the end of the party that had happened, and he has been making their lives miserable due to him not helping them, worse he detested Issei's nature and attitude from the very beginning, ever since he met them the first time months ago at the conference where he had demanded the release of Nyx. Which did not change much because of his now newly generated nature and coldness towards them. 

He gritted his teeth knowing what he had to do next, he knew that there was only one way to kill Issei at this point, and that was to use Samuel's Poison. 

Like Sirzechs, Zeus was also beyond furious, he like Sirzechs hated Issei, but unlike Sirzechs he detested Issei from the very first day, his both daughters turned on him completely with Athena outright stating that she will be with Issei and neither he or his faction can separate them at this point. 

He will make Issei pay, no matter what happens, and he knew who can help him in this, he will have to contact his brother Hades for this. 

As for the Shinto Gods and Magari they were livid by this level of betrayal, worse it was coming from one of their home-land, they hated Issei even more, with Magari vowing to destroy Issei at all costs for being the reason why the Nekoshou sisters had gone missing along with his actions against the West and East Youkai Factions. 

Kunou was devastated by this level of betrayal. She knew Issei was the one that was responsible for her mother's disappearance, additionally she knew that she was not killed but was taken by them, that means she was his prisoner for months. Haruhime calmed Kunou down while glaring at Issei with anger and hatred. 

"We need to get to Odin as soon as possible, to stop Issei's madness against them..." Sirzechs spoke angrily as Grayfia responded, "We can't.."

"What do you mean we can't?" Sirzechs asked with anger, as Grayfia responded, "Malak has generated a magic barrier that disables teleportation, for now we can only watch..."

"Damn him!!" Sirzechs cursed angily towards Issei and Malak, they had planned this from day 1, as Shiva looked at Sirzechs's anger as he responded, "For now, we need to find a way to breach the barrier, there is no point in getting angry..."

"I have to agree with Shiva, we need to find a way to breach the barrier that the Droid Faction has split up..." Azazel spoke with a sigh, while Shiva was seeing how different Sirzechs was, as he knew that he was going to do something bad while letting his emotions be the one to decide things. 

The others that were present were fearful of what is happening, especially those that actively tormented Issei, that being Rias and those of her peerage that actually remained, Sona and her peerage minus Genshiro, and finally the other Peerages. 

While Team Slashdog were furious that Issei was the one that hurt both Tobio and Lavinia, they wanted to make him pay, which was especially true for Suzaku, she hated Issei with all her might. However they were fearful on what Issei plans to do with all of them, they had to find a way to defeat them. 

For now they can only watch in horror, as another Factions falls today. 

Opening Start

Issei is walking across the fields.
Malak is surrounded by the burning remains of Grigori

Issei and Nyx are seen side by side looking at the screen.
A book shows up, as Issei comes in his Strongest Red Dragon Armor.
Dai Hyoudou is seen with a sinister smirk, with Rias standing next to him.

Asia and the other girls are fighting against Malak, using magic.
Aika looks above, walking through a puddle.
The ORC, Student Council, Vali Team, and Team Slashdog are shown, all as a pair of angry eyes glare at them.

Issei looks at the book, remembering his past well, he visions the factions falling apart.
Ingvild looks at a figurine of Dai, as she crushes it, tears falling from her eyes, anger on her face.

Artemis, Elizabeth, Charlotte, Quinella, and Gondul watch their factions with disdain.
Ingvild closes her eyes and looks at Dai with a determined look. Miyuki grits her teeth remembering her sisters
Issei is on his knees, his past haunting him, as a family photo shows up, with a slash on it.
Issei is separated from his family.

He looks at Sirzechs, as they both radiate their aura.

Opening End

Asgard, 8:00 PM

Odin looked at Göndul, the treacherous Valkyrie that abandoned him and the Red Dragon Emperor, the chances of him beating Issei were very slim, but he was not going to go down without a fight. 

"Gungnir!" Odin spoke with a commanding tone, as a water like Dragon surrounds him and he brings out the spear as he pointed towards them, he looked at his two opponents, as he spoke, "Come at me, boy!"

"Göndul, remember the promise you made towards me, when I first brought you in?" Göndul looked at him and remembered, she can transform herself into a weapon, as she spoke, "I can transform into the exo-suit you wanted me to do so, although..." Göndul wondered whether Issei would accept it, as he spoke, "Do it, Göndul....I trust you.."

"Yes! I shall!" Göndul responded happily as he body glowed, she transformed into an Exo-suit which was covered on Issei's body as Issei used his Boosted Gear, with Ddraig and Göndul announcing. 

Balance Breaker Alternative: Super Automaton β

Issei's armor changed significantly, instead of being Crimson, it turned into a  mechanical golden and blue armor. This was an armor designed by Issei with the help of Göndul and Malak. 

Issei summoned the Mortis Blade in his right hand as the blade emannated with God Slaying Magic, as he then spoke with a grin while his helmet comes down on his face, "Let's go, All-fucker!"

(A/N: I don't own this gif or Iron Man..)

Issei's armor glowed with blue color light as Odin got into his stance, he dashed towards Issei aiming his staff at his heart intending to finish the fight as soon as possible. Issei was able to block his strike with ease as he spoke with a cackle, "Predictable!"

Odin was sent flying by a energy blast from the suit which was followed up with Issei dashing headfirst into the Norse God of Knowledge, Odin, who tried his best to analyse Issei's new Balance Breaker, he could sense it seemed to have the power of the Welsh Dragon along with Göndul's own power, that being delved in Norse Mythology, it could use all forms of Norse Magic that Göndul knew about. 

Then he scanned the blade as he blocked Issei's strike with his own staff, he sensed that the Blade had immense Supernatural Slaying magic, which meant he could use this blade for anyone that he fought against and he could kill them if this blade managed to land a hit on him, he had to be careful. 

All in all, he had to applaud Issei for his intuition and initiative, he managed to plan and prepare the attacks for days, if not weeks, Issei is fighting against him, using everything that can either harm or kill Odin. 

Odin barely evaded a swing aimed at his throat, and in response he generated several magical circles of Norse Origin, depicting elemental magic, he knew this to be enough, as he responded, "Let's end this, Traitor!" 

"Whatever you say, All-fucker!" Issei responded as the elemental magic was aimed at Issei, as he jumped in the air, to avoid the strikes, as he responded with two Missile like punches towards Odin, with him shouting. 

"Plasma Twin punches!" Issei sent two flying fists aimed at Odin, which was faster than a regular punch as it was aimed straight to Odin's gut as he coughed up blood, the speed of Issei was really something, Odin gritted his teeth in pain knowing the damage he had caused, Odin was pushed behind as he responded with some more magic circles that aimed Norse Magic at Issei. 

"He is using Homing Magic spells.." Göndul warned Issei, as he used Plasma generator shield to block the attacks, he easily dispelled them as Odin dashed towards him with his staff aiming at his stomach this time, for a Old God, he was definitely fast, very fast. 

Odin slammed his spear straight into Issei's gut, who was able to block it using his Mortis Blade, the blade's corrosive nature against Gods, made Odin back away in fear, he knew if he even gets stabbed by the Blade, it would end his life immediately. Odin slammed his staff into the ground, as several magic circles appeared underneath Issei, he was then warned by Göndul. 

"This is Curse Magic, one of the more advanced Norse magic, be careful...Ise.." Issei nodded as he responded by using more Boosts, increasing his speed significantly, the Magic circles erupted as soon as he came into close contact with Odin, but Issei was able to narrowly escape the Curse magic, and land a blow to Odin's face, he then exclaimed. 

"Plasma Punch-Barrage!" Issei followed up with a rapid fire series of punches aimed at Odin's cheeks as he continued to dish out blow after blow aimed at his cheeks as well. 

(A/N: I don't own this gif or Hajime no Ippo)

The punches were further enhanced by Göndul's own power and Ddraig's Boosts, making Odin struggle as he could not comprehend what was going on with him, he tried to recover but was unable to do so. He had only one option. 

"Enough!" Odin shouted releasing a tremendous amount of aura, as he glared at Issei, his expression was already livid and he had taken several punches from Issei's attack. Issei looked at him and responded, 

"So you are taking this seriously, huh?" Issei recognised the aura coming out from Odin, as he noted this was Limit Break, as he knew that Odin's natural strength has increased significantly as he could see this.

Odin roared in anger as he slammed his staff towards Issei, who effortlessly blocked it with the Mortis Blade, he slashed his upper chest making him grit his teeth in pain. Odin could feel a dark colored aura emanating from the cut he had given the Norse Chief God. 

"What is this?! God-Slaying Magic..." Odin spoke with disbelief looking at his wound, normally this type of wound would not hurt him that much but this wound seemed to be different, as Issei spoke, "Indeed, since you decided to not hold back..."

"Then I shall also do the same.." Issei generated Plasma from his hands and soon enough there was a cage that was formed surrounding himself and Odin, the cage crackled with pure electricity as Odin looked around the cage, surprised by the trap Issei has put both himself and Odin in.  This was Gematria Zone, also called the Prison of the Gods.  

He assumed that the cage was regular electricity however once the electricity was touched by his body, he screamed in pain. Issei shook his head and responded

"Idiot..." Odin did not use his eye to identify the cage surrounding him, had he done so, he would have figured it out that it was God Slaying Lightning, from the infamous Lightning Slaying Gloves, these Gloves were an added feature to the Super Automaton β, Göndul and Ddraig also frowned at this level of foolishness from the All-Father of the Norse Gods. 

"He is going to lose big time, if he keeps looking down on Issei..." Ddraig added his own words, "I could not agree anymore.." Issei was quick and elusive, he knew Odin was not as strong as Thor, since he was not at his prime, but he was one of the strongest Norse Gods out there. He blitzed through Odin and before he could recover from the previous attack, Issei slammed him in the gut making him cough up blood. 

"So tell me All-fucker! How does it feel!? How does it feel to be looked down upon by a man that you once looked down upon!?" Odin coughed up blood as Odin kicked him in the chin almost cracking his chin, he looked at Odin with hatred for what he had done. Despite of his vast knowledge of everything, he failed to see Dai's deception, "Tell me All-fucker!? How do you feel by what happened?!!

Issei followed up with another kick to his stomach, as he coughed up even more blood, he commanded the cage to unleash more God Slaying Lightning at him making him scream in pain. 

"AAAAHHHHHHHHH!!" Odin's screams were heard throughout Asgard, as the warriors on Asgard's side looked in horror of what is happening, even Thor and Vidar had stopped their battles in the middle, but they were forced to continue because of their enemies being relentless in their battles. 

Issei out of anger and sheer spite, kept doing this over and over again, making Odin scream every time in pain due to this. He continued this for a long time until Odin was on the ground, he had dropped his staff and looked at Issei in pure fear, as Issei only muttered, "It's over..." Göndul spoke as Issei responded. 

"Indeed.." Issei's body glowed and his balance breaker returned to his normal red armor, Göndul looked at Odin coldly and with hatred for how she was treated thanks to the All-father's abandoning of her. Odin looked down in guilt for what he had done to her, while Issei had no sympathy for the Norse Chief God. 

*Scene Change*

With Malak, 

Malak was facing off against Thor, as he blocked another Mjolnir strike from him using his Red Blade, it was too easy for the Right hand man of the Droid Faction. Thor angrily looked at Malak, as he saw that he was unable to do any damage to Malak, who could only grin in satisfaction. 

"Do you have any idea how many innocent lives Issei and his faction have taken?!" Thor exclaimed with anger in his voice as Malak responded with a cackle, "I know Thor, but the better question is that should I care..." 

Malak's tone was mocking which angered the Norse God even more, generating Thunder in his palms he unleashed it onto Malak, who blocked it with ease, Thor couldn't keep up with Malak even if he wanted to. Malak was on a different level, as he was able to keep up with even the likes of Shiva with ease, so Thor was nothing but an ant to him. 

Despite this, he will not go down without a fight. Thor twirled his hammer multiple times to create a Thunder Cloud as he commanded it to aim on Malak, who easily dodged the flames with relative ease. Malak was a clone of Issei so he has some extent of his powers and abilities making him on par with even some of the toughest Beings in this world. 

Malak then spoke while raising his hands, "I am getting really bored..." Malak raised his hands as he started to pull Mjolnir towards him, Thor was surprised and angered by this as he tried to pull it back. 

"You dare defy a God..." Malak gives a mocking grin to the Thunderer as he managed to overwhelm Thor's pull using his Telekinesis and pulls it towards him, Malak held the hammer and twirled it with ease. He was worthy of wielding Mjolnir just like Thor was. 

"T-this is impossible...how can someone like you wield Mjolnir, the only ones that did were that traitor and myself...as well as some of my other Norse Gods...?" Thor spoke with utter disbelief as Malak only cackled in response as he spoke

"You gave the answer to your own question..." Malak's words made Thor think for a moment before going wide-eyed, the one who was standing was the same person as Issei, Thor had fear in his eyes, as Malak flung the hammer towards him sending him flying, 

Thor tried his best to regain control, but was unable to, Malak was not going to allow him to regain control that easily, he regained the hammer, as he slammed him constantly smacking him on the face over and over and over again, blood splattered from his mouth as his teeth were constantly being loosened and eventually broken by every smack. 

(A/N: I don't own this gif or Jujutsu Kaisen)

Thor generated Electricity and thunder to push Malak back but he was unable to be affected as he used his own Telekinesis to pull the lightning towards him, using his own weapon against him. 

He followed up with a hammer aimed to his chest making him cough up blood. Malak summoned lightning and released onto the ground creating tremors, as Thor started to stagger due to the immense pressure, Malak pulled Thor towards him and with his free hand he stabbed Thor in the heart with his Light Blade.

"No way...." Thor looked at the blade aimed at his chest, he coughed up blood as he could feel blood falling from his wound, Malak pulled it and Thor was slumping on the ground. He coughed up even more blood as he looked at his wound. 

His heart was damaged, Malak had damaged his heart, he spoke weakly, "Why do all of this?"

"Is it not obvious, you are one of the few that still look down upon and manipulate my race for your own selfish goals, the Midguardians being one of them. Despite what humanity has done for your kind, you fail to respect or even care for them, as long as one has use for you. You abused my brother figure for so long until he terrorised you or you wanted his help, and the worst part is, neither of you ever learn, no matter how much we tell you..." Malak spoke angrily, as he continued, "Then we have Zeus, who just didn't want to release Nyx until Issei literally induced fear in his heart and did it himself, if anyone is to blame for your actions, it is you Gods that are to blame for your own undoing!" Thor soon kneeled as he accepted his fate, he wanted to make amends but...it was sadly too late. 

"Goodbye, Thunderer!" Malak raised his blade and decapitated him as his head fell on the ground. Malak looked at Thor coldly and shook his head in disappointment, their time for death has come. 

Malak soon teleported back to Issei, knowing that his time had come, he decided to take Mjolnir with him as a trophy for his success. He was pondering whether Issei would let him keep it or not. 

*Scene Change* 

Vidar was on his last breath, the two combined forces of Grievous and Vader were too damning, even for the likes of a God of Vengeance. 

"Well would you look at that Grievous, it seems like even with one of us alone we'd still able to beat this God..." Vader spoke with a mocking tone, as Grievous spoke 

"Indeed, it seems like the Norse is at it's end...it's time to put this Vengeance god six feet under..." Vidar gritted his teeth in anger as he was about to shout, You damned-"

Vidar was unable to complete as Vader used Telekinesis to choke Vidar making him struggle as he was unable to speak, Vader soon crushed his windpipe, as he struggled to even breathe, and before he could react, Grievous decapitated Vidar with his four blades effectively killing another God,

"Well, there is nothing we can do here, now..." Vader spoke while kicking his corpse, he showed absolute disdain as Grievous spoke, "Let's head back, I am pretty sure Supreme Leader and Göndul must have done with Odin.." 

The duo teleported back to Issei knowing that the battle is over. 

*Scene Change* 

Issei and Göndul heard a teleportation sound, seeing two teleportation circles turned around to see Malak, Grievous and Vader soon show up as he looked at them and spoke, "I take it that they are dead..." Odin looked at the scene in surprise and shock, he had the Mortis Blade stabbed in his stomach, this was done by Issei earlier to make Odin's death excruciating. 

"Indeed, they stood no chance against our combined might.." Malak spoke as he was looking at Mjolnir and was planning to give it to Issei, but he shook his head and spoke, "Keep it, it's yours..." 

"Thank you.." Malak spoke with a tone of gratitude as Odin looked in horror, his faction was coming to an end, as Issei stabbed him with the God Slaying Mortis Blade causing him to shout in pain, Issei turned to Göndul and spoke

"Would you like to do the honors?" Göndul walked forward and responded, "It would be my pleasure..."

Göndul generated several magic circles as she looked at Odin with utter disdain as she spoke, "All these years, I served you without distinction, even when Issei-sama took me as a sleeper agent, I still hoped you would see through me, and find a way to help me and possibly Issei....but you did not, you abandoned me for a very foolish reason..and now, this is your punishment!"

"Die!!" Göndul yelled with hatred in her voice as she unleashed several magic circles, as Odin pleaded, "Göndul w-wait!" Göndul ignored him and unleashed a barrage of magic circles aimed at him with the intent of killing him, she could see Odin still alive once the dust settled, but he was severely wounded with burn and electricity marks on his body, he groaned in pain sue to this. 

"Again!" Göndul repeated the same and continued to do so for several times, she repeated this over and over again until Odin was barely alive, his clothes were tattered, his eye-monocle was broken showing his eye that was gone thanks to the deal he made for knowledge. Göndul was taking deep breaths, to calm herself down. Issei then removed the Blade as he spoke, "You see there is a venom in the Mortis Blade, it is made of God Slaying magic....you will die a slow painful death..."

Odin became wide-eyed, as Issei spoke, "Don't worry, you will die along with the Rest of Asgard, now Odin..." Issei's eyes glowed a Jet Green as he spoke maniacally. 

"Witness Ragnarök.." Issei generated a screen as Odin looked up weakly, it was a huge Space Station right outside Asgard. With the screens in the Underworld, changing to the Death Star itself. 

Issei turned to the screen and announced with his voice increasing at every step, "Now Supernatural worlds, of Devil, Angel, Fallen Angel, Youkai, Hindu, Vampire and Greek Factions and others, witness, witness the Full Power of the Malebranche, witness the Fall of the Norse Factions. The beginning of the end of a regime that is known to lie and deceive humanity and support their own selfish goals and interests!! This fierce machine which we have built, which you shall witness will bring an end to the Supernatural, to their cherished ones!!"

"ALL SUPERNATURAL FACTIONS WILL FALL TO THE MIGHT OF THE DROID FACTION!! AND TONIGHT, NORSE WILL BE THE FIRST FACTION TO WITNESS THE BEGINNING OF THE FALL OF THE SUPERNATURAL FACTIONS AND THE KUOH TREATY!!!"

"Malacoda, Fire the Death Star!!" Issei commanded the Malebranche leader as she spoke, "As you wish, my lord!

Issei took one final look at Odin seeing the fear in his eyes and spoke, "Goodbye, All-fucker.." Issei teleported everyone from the Droid Faction out of Asgard leaving only some surviving Asgardians and Odin. He could see with his all-seeing eye, the infamous Death Star. 

The lasers were being generated onto a singular point, as Malacoda announced, "It is ready my Lord..." Issei and the others had reached inside the Death Star as he commanded, "Fire!!"

(A/N: I don't own this gif or Star Wars: Rogue One)

Odin looked up to see the Asgardian skies lit up by a giant green energy, the whole sky was illuminated, it was horrifying, that was the last thing he could think was of his wife, who may not have survived the onslaught, and even if she did, there was no way she could survive this one. 

(A/N: I don't own this gif or Star Wars: The Force Awakens, and replace red with green)

Odin closed his eyes while cursing, "Damn you, Hyoudou..." His fate was already sealed as the entirety of Asgard was blown into oblivion, there was no trace of Asgard, or it's gods. They were gone, silenced, into nothingness. 

(A/N: I don't own this gif or Star Trek)

Issei looked at the scene with a serious look, he was happy that one of their tasks was over, some people were still remaining to be dealt with, he looked at Malak, Grievous and Vader as they nodded, they knew what they had to do. He looked at the screen and spoke, "Oh and if you are wondering, Faction Leaders, I will be coming to you guys. I hope you are ready."

Issei snapped his fingers and the four were teleported as the girls decided to recover for a while, they knew that Issei can deal with his three targets. 

*Scene Change*

Underworld, 11:30 PM

"Secure the Underworld! Now!" Sirzechs commanded the troops to form a perimeter, as he knew Issei would be coming soon enough, the entire Norse Pantheon was wiped out from the surface of the planet, however the door suddenly opened startling the Leaders, as a soldier revealed himself. 

"Please, run!" The Devil soldier pleaded before having his life force sucked out of him, turning him into a husk, the Leaders became worried, however that soon changed into Anger, as they saw the one that was in front of them, except for Shiva and Indra who were trying to assess the Dragon's intentions. 

"Talk about a bad welcome...." Issei turned to the Leaders, "Good evening, Gentlemen and Ladies.." Issei spoke with a bow, as he could see the room being lit with either stares of anger, disbelief, fear or sadness. Issei turned to Sirzechs and spoke, "Say how is Ajuka doing? Oh wait, he is dead..."

"You!" Sirzechs spoke with a growl, as he angrily responded, "It was not enough for you to kill so many innocents, but now you dare show your face here!!" Issei only shook his head in disappointment and responded, "You still don't see your faults....I should have expected that.."

"Anyways, I am only here since there is one small thing I have left to do, Malak, Vader..." Issei commanded Malak and Vader as they nodded, raising his hand in the air, the Leaders tried to fight back but they were frozen solid, they were unable to move or speak, they could move their eyeballs though. The combined Telekinetic force was enough to subdue all the Leaders and their associates entirely. 

They were helpless, as they could only watch Issei walk around. "You know, I may have told you my intentions via Malak or even the recently viewing that I had displayed....I always thought that maybe my life would be better, but no, it was always Dai...but I am not here to dwell on the past. I mean, why did I reveal myself now? Why did I show myself to you guys right now? You must have a lot of questions, right?"

"Well fret not, I am here to answer all of that..." Issei walked towards a helpless Grayfia, who was struggling to break herself free, Sirzechs and Rias were helpless watching as Issei may intend to harm her, "Oh worry not, I am not here for her in any way..." 

"Malak, Vader, release her mouth...so that she can speak.." Issei looked at his allies who nodded, he looked at Grayfia, she was helpless and had tears in her eyes, "Remember the first day, when all of this mess began, when you came into my rooftop and threatened me to come, thinking I was a weakling and glory stealer? So Grayfia, what is your opinion of me now?!" 

"......" Grayfia could only sob in response as Issei spoke with an annoyed tone while grabbing her chin towards him, "Look I ain't here for a sob story, Lucifuge! I want to know what is your opinion of me!"

"I-I, I am sorry!" Issei grew even more frustrated with her remorse, it is too late to show any and all sorts of remorse right now, in his eyes, she is too far gone. "Are you going to tell me your opinion of me now or SHOULD I RIP YOUR TONGUE OUT!?!!" 

Grayfia shivered his outburst, as Sirzechs gritted his teeth angrily and helplessly, she then spoke with fear and with tears falling from her eyes, "Y-You're a monster! But you've become a monster, and it was.....It was our fault, that things are l-like this!!" 

"Much better..." Issei spoke with a slightly relieved tone, he was not going to kill her now. 

At least not yet, he was going to keep her alive, but he was going to hurt her in a different way, before killing her. 

"Seal her mouth, I don't want to deal with her sobbing..." Malak and Vader nodded and did so, even they did not want to deal with her sobbing. Issei scanned around the room and spoke

"But I assure you, that I will be only taking the life of one person in this room today, you have my word, and I don't break my word..." Issei looked around to see, there was one person he hated the most in this room and today it was their day to die. Ragnarök still remains. 

Issei dashed towards the person while the Leaders remained helpless in stopping him or doing anything, they all looked in horror as Issei had grabbed the person by the neck. 

It was Rias Gremory. 

"So Rias Gremory, do you know what Death tastes like?!" Rias tried to speak but was unable to do so, thanks to Malak and Vader freezing her with their telekinesis, Sirzechs and Grayfia were watching helplessly with Sirzechs crying in sadness and helplessness. Whatever remained of Rias's peerage, Sona's peerage and Saiaorg's peerage were watching with horror and fear. 

"Dai was not the only one that spread rumors about me in Kuoh Academy and the Underworld, Rias Whoremory had a hand in her actions, she is the reason why my life was so miserable, as she acted as Dai's assistant. This bitch thinks that she can get away by pinning the blame on my disgraceful brother and act as if I owe her life..." Issei spoke angrily as Rias was shivering in fear, sadly she was unable to move or do anything, her body was completely frozen, as he continued. 

"Invading my privacy with my mates, entering my room unannounced and trying to have your way with me. Threatening to attack me several times along with the rest of your crappy peerage, your actions make Dai look like a saint at this point. You wanna know why, you did the same things Dai did, but you took it one step further and for that, you will pay." 

Issei threw Rias to the ground and started to breathe fire, which belonged to Ddraig, Issei the spoke, "Release her mouth, I want to hear her scream..." Malak and Vader happily accepted this, as Issei sent the flames towards Rias, who kept screaming due to being burnt fire, he sent a message to Athena, to be prepared. 

"AAAAAHHHH!!! PLEASE MERCY!!! I AM SORRY ISSEII!!" Rias screamed in pain as she was being burnt alive, she was unable to move while screaming in pain, he looked at Sirzechs who was crying tears of helplessness, as Issei spoke. 

"In just a few seconds she will be done for, say your final prayers...release the Siscon's mouth, I would love to hear some of his despair ridden words..." Malak and Vader nodded as Sirzechs shouted angrily. 

"By Lucifer, I swear to you Issei Hyoudou!!! I will hunt you down and make you pay with your life!! You damned Dragon!!" Sirzechs shouted at the top of his lungs as Issei only gave a wry smile and responded. 

"Man, I am so scared~" Issei responded with a mocking tone making him grit his teeth with hatred, as Issei spoke, "I would love to play with you, but not now....right now, I have some other issues to attend..."

Issei and the others teleported to the Hospital where Gorou and Miki were present, as soon as they left, everyone was released once they left. Sirzechs and Grayfia rushed to Rias, but she was long gone, this included even her peerage or what remained of it, Sirzechs gritted his teeth in pure anger, he looked at Grayfia as they vowed to make Issei pay for his actions at all costs. 

However, just as the scene was being played, Aika had a look of horror as she muttered, "L-Lord Lucifer..." 

Sirzechs angrily looked at her, he was ready to kill her for being related to Issei, but saw a look of horror on Aika's face, as he and everyone else looked at the screen. 

It was the hospital, but not just any hospital, it was the same hospital where his parents were staying. 

"No way, don't tell me that traitor is going to..." Azazel spoke with horror and disbelief as Shemhazai retorted, "H-he wouldn't, he wouldn't go this far..."

"We need to teleport there fast, stopping him now is something we should do...." Amaterasu spoke with a tone of desperation. She looked at her fellow Gods and Leaders as they all decided to do that but were unable to do so. 

"No...." Amaterasu spoke with fear as Susano clenched his fists with anger and spoke, "They have isolated the hospital we can't reach there.."

*Scene Change* 

Sitri Hospital, 12:30 PM

Athena and Issei were standing in the Sitri Hospital, as he was surrounded by Malak and the others, he was present in the Hospital Bed, as he saw his now hostaged parents. Issei had a smirk, as he looked at his parents who had a look of despair and fear, as Gorou requested. 

"Why....?" Issei clenched his fists in anger, how could he not see what had happened, his life had been so miserable, he wanted to end his life right now, however Athena shook her head and Issei understood it. 

"You of all people should know, you listened to Dai blindly for so long, abandoned and neglected me for so long, and you still ask why? I was never loved ever in my life, and Dai got away with doing so much to me, both physically and mentally, and what you did?! You did nothing!!" Issei exclaimed angrily as Gorou and Miki looked down in shame and sadness, as Miki spoke sadly

"Issei...I am sorry..." Issei retorted in an angered tone, "You're sorry! You're sorry, no amount of sorry will fix the damage you have done to me! There is only one way to end this, mother, father!!"

"W-what are you going to do?!" Issei only chuckled in response as he brought out a rock, as suddenly chains started to wrap around his parent's limbs, as Issei brought out a simple gun, as he spoke, "Ending this once and for all..."

The parents had a look of horror as Issei immediately shot his father in the head which killed him instantly, Miki tried to scream as Issei immediately shot her in the head, he did not want to deal with them screaming. She soon passed away right after that.

Issei took a deep breath to calm himself as he spoke

"Alright, let's leave this place....there is nothing that can be done now..." Issei looked at the screen as he spoke, "Well with that I declare that Ragnarök has ended with another successful victory for the Droid Faction, and a loss for the Faction Leaders, but fret not, you will be seeing me or I should say us, very soon. Be very afraid Faction Leaders, cause..."

Issei points towards them and spoke with a massive grin, "You're next!" Issei snapped his fingers and all screens went off, he knew panic and chaos would ensue next. He then teleported everyone back to the Hyoudou Residence, as Malak, Grievous and Vader also returned to the Residence. 

"Well, good job everyone, and with what we have done, I doubt Sirzechs would even show his ugly face or any of the Supernatural without an army....if anything he is going to weep that Spoiled Bitch's death, which means Kuoh Town is now ours!" The group minus Athena laughed maniacally at this. 

"I have to agree, this whole mansion is now ours, additionally the money we have embezzled from the companies should keep us surviving for Millenia to come, these Supernatural beings had hoarded so much money to live a life of luxury, now we have it in our hands..." Malak added as the group started to laugh upon this as well. 

Issei then turns to a more serious attitude as he spoke seriously. 

"I'd say we should begin our attack again soon enough, we will start planning for our next faction, we won't let them recover or prepare..." Malak and the other generals understood what this meant as Vader asked

"My Lord, who should we attack then?" Issei looked at Athena who gave a nod as a response, "We will attack Greek next, once one of their strongest falls, then the rest will follow suit, the Factions demise is inevitable at this point..." 

Athena had a bright smile, she couldn't wait to destroy Zeus, however there was another good news that Issei was going to receive tonight. 

"Indeed, we will prepare, but is it alright, if we ever wish to visit this place?" Vader asked with a hopeful tone as Issei responded, "Why ask? This is your home, you can visit anytime you want, and if anything those fools are the ones that were paying for our expenditures before, now we use their money to do the same, only difference being we are the ones paying for this house they built..."

Issei ended with a mocking tone as Vader nodded in response, Malak then spoke, "Very well, we will take our leave. Until then, Good Night..."

"Good night, everyone..." Malak, Grievous and Vader teleported away as Issei and Athena were left alone, "Ise, can I speak to you? It's important..."

"Yes, what is the matter?" Athena looked away, she did not know how to tell this to Issei as she spoke, "I need you to come follow me..."

"Okay?" Issei did so, as he followed Athena to Artemis's room as he looked at her and spoke, "You brought me here....why?"

"Come inside, I have some news to give you..." Issei nodded as the Athena knocked the door, with Artemis speaking from the other side, "Yes?"

"I have brought Ise with me, Arty, are you free right now?" Artemis responded after a small while, "Come in...."

The duo soon entered as Artemis could be seen, she seemed to be slightly weaker than what she now, as Issei asked with concern while walking towards her and keeping his hand on her shoulder, "Arty, are you alright?"

"Y-yeah...I am fine..." Issei kept his hand and pulled her towards him making her flustered, she however shook it off and spoke, "Ise...I have something to tell you..."

"Go ahead.." Issei had a foreboding feeling that something drastic was about to happen, however he knew that Artemis won't abandon or betray him, she was not the type to do so. 

"This morning, I...uh, went to the doctor today morning, and well, from the past few days, I have been having food cravings and have been puking almost every few hours or so..." Artemis spoke with sadness as Issei spoke with equal sadness and anger, "Why did you not tell me this? You were sick and I had no idea about it..."

"I just didn't want to trouble you, you were working so hard on the Death Star and I didn't want to bother you with my troubles, I assumed it would go after a while....but Athena came to my room and saw this, I was going to tell you about it once we were done about the Norse Faction..." Issei shook his head and responded. 

"Arty, know this, I would even delay my plans, if I knew you were sick. You shouldn't hide things like these from me, you were sick, and your life holds weight more than destruction and you mean a lot to me..." Artemis had a blush upon this, as she looks away and speaks, "I'm sorry.."

"You needn't be sorry for this, what you did was selflessness, but reckless. Next time, please don't hesitate to tell me this..." Artemis looked at him and nodded sadly, as Issei then asked, "So what happened when you went to the doctor?" 

"I went to the doctor and told him my issues, he then asked me to take the Pregnancy test to make sure, that I wasn't pregnant, since my symptoms matched that..." Issei widened his eyes as Ddraig spoke mentally, 

"Should I bring the confetti? " Issei responded with a glare, "Shush, Ddraig..."

"So what happened Artemis? What were the results?" Artemis had a blush and showed him the Pregnancy test kit, Issei took one look at it and widened his eyes, as he looked at Artemis as he asked in disbelief, "Is this true? Is that why you have been so weak?"

"Yes....I never expected it to, but I guess....I am going to be a Mother..." Artemis spoke with a blush as Issei had a look of surprise by this, he did not expect that Issei would be a father, at such a young age. 

Artemis was fearful, she did not know how Issei would react, she had a bad feeling that something bad might happen, however what happened next, even surprised her. 

"I am going to be a father!! I am so happy!!" Issei's words made Artemis surprised as he hugged her without hesitation and lifted her in the air as he rolled her around, Artemis was stunned by what was happening, while Athena remained flabbergasted, she did not expect Issei to take the news so well. Issei, on the other hand was beyond happy, he was just pronounced a father and he couldn't be more happier. Today was the best day of his life. 

Issei soon puts her down and speaks, "Words can't describe how happy I am, you are going to be a mother, and I am going to be a father, I am so happy Arty!" Artemis soon lost her surprised look and teared up, him being happy was the best thing that could happen to her, she also soon became happy as she spoke with a happier smile, "I am going to be a mother...."

"See Arty, I told you tell Issei, things would go well..." Artemis looked at her sister and gave a nod, while she rubbed her tears, as Issei soon approaches her and kisses her on the forehead, which made her even more blushing as Issei spoke. 

"So, any hopes on who the child was going to be?" Artemis spoke with a pout, "I told you I'd love a boy, although I wouldn't mind if it was a girl...regardless I would love them unconditionally..." 

Artemis ended with a smile, as she put her hand on her stomach in happiness, she was soon going to be a mother, a feeling she has never experienced in her life,  Issei then speaks

"Come, I will rest with you tonight..." Artemis looked at Issei and nodded, as Athena also decided to sleep next to Issei, Issei helped her on the bed, despite her being a Goddess, Issei was still protective. 

Issei and Athena took one side each of the bed as Artemis took the center, Athena did not care if Issei was sleeping next to her, since she was going to be an Aunt or second mother to Artemis's unborn child. 

"Partner, congratulations..." Ddraig congratulated Issei for him being a father as Issei responded, "Thanks Ddraig...."

"But partner, you should be careful, given your current situation, you should protect your child, especially now that both Artemis and Athena are both targets of the Factions.." Issei nodded seriously, there was no way he was going to let his unborn child be put under harm, no matter what happens. If anything happens to his child, the Factions will beg for death. 

He will put them under so much pain, torture and torment that they will beg for their deaths, they will no longer be called Supernatural, just tortured souls begging for mercy or death, which they will only get if Issei wills it. 

Issei shook his heads on such thoughts, while yes he will protect his child. It was a moment of joy for Issei and the rest of them. 

*Scene Break*

(A/N: Bang that's it for this chapter, the next one would be a little bit light hearted but with some foreshadowing)

(A/N(2): Issei and Artemis will have their first child, let me know which gender and which name you want for them)

(A/N(3): The Norse Faction has fallen and the beginning of the end has just begun)

(A/N(4): Rias Gremory, Gorou and Miki are officially dead, they are not coming back, that is the end of their story)

(A/N(5): The next chapter will also focus on the aftermath of the story)

(A/N(6): Massive thanks to Shubh030201 for helping me with this chapter)

(A/N(7): All the gods and characters are completely fictional and the world is also Draconic Deus they have no relations or connections to any god, religion or mythology of our real world or Planet Earth. Some characters may seem villainous, but that is how it is, this Issei is the first villain Issei, but it should have been obvious at this point.)

Please let me know what you think, and I will catch y'all later

PEACE!!

Ending

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

66.5K 243 18
Ikki in Highschool DxD hero
13.8K 463 5
Y/n L/n is a young high school boy indebted to the Yakuza because his father passed away leaving a tremendous amount of debt. After being told how he...
10.5K 218 11
Wandering aimlessly, a young boy with indigo hair walked the ruined world during the Great War for a purpose. Having been experimented on by Rizevim...
66.9K 1K 37
A High School DxD fanfiction, in which our Main Character Issei Hyoudou undergoes a traumatic experience that causes a change in his outlook on life...