Her healer

Por biblio_philia

Yaduvanshi series #1 An Arranged Marriage Story. POWER!!!!! That's what he always wanted. He is king of a sma... Más

Author's Note
Characters !!
1. Rao Meera Singh
2. Aashrit Singh Yaduvanshi
3. Meeting
4. Wedding
5. His Palace
6. The night !!!!!
7. A gift from him
8. Their first rasoi.
9. Caring
10. His Family
11. His another gift
12. Old Memories
13. Her touch
14. A party?
15. She is beautiful !!
16. Fight for name
17. Her protector
18. Alone
19. Love?
20. Ready for coronation
21. Their coronation
22. Ragging??
23. Baby??
24. Scared of him
25. Dadu!!!!!!
26. His cold facade
27. She is healer
28. My wife
29. A hug
30. Leaving ??
BOOK COMPLETED
31. Past
32. Safe?
33. Destroyed???
34. Revenge
35. Periods
36. His care
37. His to adorn
Ask me anything (Only Wattpad users)
38. She Knows?
39. Proposal
40. Her feelings
41. 1st Date
42. Love in the air 💞
43. Ghost!!!!!
44. Tease
45. Emotions
46. Love bite
48. Thunder
49. Her past
50. A kiss
51. Romance !!
52. Your husband !!
53. Hate
54. Date night
55. Comfort
56. His office
57. Wild
58. Jealous!
59. A step forward
60. Lines
61. Her pain
62. A punishment
63. Reconcile
64. Pool
65. Consummation
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2
Bonus Chapter 3
Bonus Chapter 4
Thank you!! (New Book)

47. Missing him...

126K 10.2K 487
Por biblio_philia

Sunshine, if you all can vote then why you don't?

Huhh!!!!! Why do you wait for me to give you a target? If you like the book then why not vote????

________________

Her eyes went wide on seeing no sign of any hickey there.

She looked at Aashrit with curious and sad eyes.

"Now, according to your condition, I shouldn't leave because there is no mark." Aashrit said buttoning up his shirt again "That's why I said your books didn't teach you well" He said coming closer to her "And as your husband, it's my duty to make sure you don't lag in anything in your life" He said and his lips rested on the side of her neck "And I'd love to do that but this time I am getting late so I would teach you later" He continued giving her feathery kiss making her shudder in anticipation. 

And suddenly a sharp pain went through Meera's neck as he dug his teeth into her flesh and bit her hard making a moan slip from her mouth. He tightly held her flesh with his teeth and soon left it. "So I thought to give you a hickey and come back before it fades away to give you another one," He said and started sucking harshly on her neck. Meera holds his shirt from the side of his stomach tightly while he sucks her neck like a hungry baby.

She was trying hard to suppress her moans and bit her lips. His tongue was soothing the pain she felt some moments ago making Meera pant hard. As his tongue sooth her neck, his hands were working well on her waist.

Aashrit hold her from waist and made her sit on the counter while still sucking on his neck.

Meera was so lost in the pleasure that she forgot about the unholy sounds leaving her mouth. She clenched her thighs as she felt wet down there.

Aashrit held the back of her neck and pulled her more. He spread her thighs and pulled her at the edge of counter. His hand tightly hold the back of her neck while one hand caressed her thigh. His mouth engulfed the flesh and sucked on it to his heart's content.

Soon Aashrit leaned back from her neck and looked at the purplish mark forming on her neck. Her eyes were closed, panting hard. It was a sight for him to behold and he kissed her and licked her again at the same spot where he just gave her the hickey to soothe the pain.

She opened her eyes when she didn't feel him and found him looking at her so lovingly that it melted her heart. She wanted to kiss him right there but also wanted him to wait for it.

She leaned towards him and kissed him on his cheek near his lips lingering for a long time "Please come soon"

"Even I can't stay away from you for so long," He said and hugged her while kissing her head.

And soon, Aashrit left leaving behind a sad Meera.

AT NIGHT

Meera was tossing on her bed to find a comfortable position to sleep but nothing seemed to work. She even took a novel out of her dark collection but nothing caught her attention as she was only thinking about Aashrit.

She got a call from Aashrit at noon about him reaching Kerala and he has his meeting tomorrow. He also told her that he'll be back to her the day after tomorrow. One day was already gone and now she only has to pass one more day. But now it seem, nights are more hard to pass than day.

She tossed one more time tired of her sleepless state. She put her face in the pillow and screamed out of frustration. And when she was about to lose her sanity, her phone pinged.

Meera quickly opened her phone in the hope of a message from Aashrit and her lips widened in the smile on seeing a message from him

"Awake?" he sent.

"Yes," she replied quickly.

And not even 5 seconds later, her phone rang. It was a call from Aashrit. She sat up on the bed and held her phone tight in hold. She took a deep breath and slid the green button up, answering the call.

"Hello Bulbul" She heard from the other side and her heart skipped a beat on hearing him after a wait of whole day.

Aashrit only heard some deep breath on the other side before her honey-clad voice engulfed his ears and heart, and a smile enveloped his face after a much tiring day.

"Hello Aashrit jii" she replied after calming down her heart.

"Why are you awake till so late?" He asked looking at the clock ticking 1 a.m., with worriness heard in his voice.

Meera looked at the clock and muttered a small sorry "I am sorry Aashrit ji. I was just not feeling sleepy"

"Are you missing me?" He said with teasing in his voice as his body hit the bed after a tiring day.

Meera also lay on the bed on the other side, her hand playing with Mangalsutra on her neck and she whispered "What if I say I am. Will you come back?" She said with the same teasing in her voice.

Aashrit chuckled listening to her. He was feeling proud that she was slowly opening herself in front of him. "Then look at the art I made on you. It might not fill up my space but I am sure it could flutter your heart enough to make me feel near you."

A smile came across Meera's face on hearing his teasing and she giggled making Aashrit chuckle on the other side.

The line went silent for some seconds until Meera spoke "I miss you Aashrit ji. I am not saying it just for the sake but I am missing you." Meera said making his heart flutter.

"I know Meera. I know Mrs. Meera Aashrit Singh Yaduvanshi never says what she doesn't mean," he said with a smile on his face.

And they both kept talking not realizing when they got engulfed into sleep with a content smile on their face. It was first time Aashrit was calling at his home while on a business trip because some girl seems to not leave his mind and he was not complaining at all about it.

NEXT DAY

Everyone was sitting at the dining table for breakfast when they noticed the gloomy face of someone among the happy ones. The Yaduvanshi family was familiar with these types of trips of Aashrit but it was not the same for his wife.

"Breakfast is too good bhabhi," Abhishek said showing more than usual emotions on his face.

"Yes, bhabhi you should be a chef. You'd be famous in no time" Shivansh added to bring a smile to her face.

Meera looked at them and smiled acknowledging their praises. All of them knew she was a woman of some word just like her husband but her smile could light up anyone's mood which was missing today.

"Our Meera is Annapurna that's why her food tastes like heaven," Anika said with a sweet smile.

Meera said a small thank you to everyone and resumed eating food.

"Meera beta why don't you go shopping with the younger ones today" Rajveer asked her.

"Can we skip it for today if it is not necessary," Meera said requesting them to not let her go and he sighed.

"Beta we don't like to see gloominess on your face," Rajveer said making Meera's eyes wide.

It was not usual for Meera to get attention. And the fact that someone noticed her gloomy state, itself made her heart warm. And a genuine smile plastered on her face. She didn't have the heart to say no to them anymore and she said a yes.

When everyone was done with breakfast, he stood up from his chair and went towards Meera. He brought out his black card and put it in her hand making everyone shocked.

"Dad you never gave that to anyone except Maa, not even Bhai" Shivansh shouted in shock.

"So what, she is my daughter. " he retorted back glaring at him.

"But papa jii" Meera tried to say.

"Look Meera you are not my daughter-in-law but my daughter, so let me fulfill all your wishes as a father." He said stroking her hair while Meera accepted the black card hesitantly.

"And you, my stupid sons, if your bhabhi hesitate to use my card, you know what you have to do. Get it." He said glaring at his sons.

Shivansh saluted him "Aye Aye Captain."

Abhishek slapped him on the back of his head and nodded at his father.

LATER THAT DAY

Meera was so tired of all the shopping but her devars were still dragging her to all the other shops. And now she was missing Aashrit more and more, only if he had been here.

"Bhaiya I am tired," Meera said finally sitting at the chair in one saree outlet.

"But bhabhi we didn't even buy enough dresses for you," Abhishek said making Meera's eyes wide while Shivansh nodded.

"Bhaiya we bought more than 30 dresses ."

"Yeah, and it's so less bhabhi."

Meera slapped her forehead. She loves them but right now her social battery has gone to zero but they don't seem to get it. Meera was about to say something when her eyes went to a couples dress and she smiled.

And just like that Meera's whole day was spent.

______________

HAPPY?

PLEASE VOTE,SHARE AND COMMENT.

SPREAD LOVE AND HAPPINESS.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

38.1K 1.6K 23
•Armaan Singh Rajput• The King of Rajasthan, A man of few works, CEO of multibillion Company. His first is his family but loves his love so much. He...
4.5M 231K 151
❤️ Completed ❤️ She brings two coffee mugs in her hands and sees that he is busy with his work, she does not want to disturb him in any way, so she i...
19.7K 962 19
What will happen when a feisty and independent girl gets stuck in a place where people are after her life and are adamant on snatching her freedom, c...
4.1M 142K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...