Collide | August Alsina Story

Av AkiraMiCole

Fawn Gonzalez and August Alsina meets on bad terms. See what happens when he takes her under his wing and bri... Mer

1.
2.
3.
Chapter 4 was made private
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27. Part 1
28. Part 2
29.
30.

4.

28.6K 786 324
Av AkiraMiCole

Plz excuse any mistakes :)

F A W N

It's been a couple of days since August and I spoke mostly since he's been busy. Right now me and Ash are at the store picking up house supplies and things for the rest of the girls. One of the girls Cierra would be leaving the house today so we're throwing her a goodbye party.

As we got to the shampoo section I spotted my aunt who put me out picking up items. I tried my best to hide my face but ash big mouth had to say something.

"Fawn come smell this." She practically yelled.

My aunt looked up and smirked coming towards us. She looked ash up and down and ash made a stank face at her.

"Thought you would've been dead or something by now." My aunt spoke rudely.

"Well apparently she's not doing better than you obviously." Ash stated taking my hand and walking us to the check out aisle.

"You know ash I could've handled it." I laughed.

"I know but that's what sister wives are for." She giggled.

"Thank you."

"Anytime." She smiled.

After we finished running errands we went back to the house. Everyone came out and helped with the bags except Diamond but y'all knew.

I shut the trunk after I got the last bag and went in the house. I made my way to the kitchen where the food and stuff was being put away. I gathered all the bags and put them under the kitchen sink.

Lira and Miracle started on dinner while the rest of us just stood around in case they needed help. I walked upstairs quietly trying to avoid Aug. I cursed under my breath once I bumped into him.

"Why you creepin' ?" He chuckled.

"No reason excuse me." I said not looking up.

He stepped aside and I tried to walk by but he just had to stop me.

"Yes?"

He motioned for me to follow him and so I did. We went to his office and I stood at the door remembering the events that took place.

"I'an gone bite so what'chu standin' dere' fo?"

I rolled my eyes and stood in front of his desk in disgust and he raised his eyebrows.

"Before we solve dat attitude of yours I have some news."

"What is it?" I asked curiously.

"We goin' to Miami dis' weekend and I was thinkin' of movin' us out dere." He said.

"Why tell just me?"

"I'on know I just wanted to know what'chu thought first." He shrugged.

"The beach does sound nice but as long as the girls are ok with it cool with me."

He nodded slowly and licked his lips typing something on his phone. I ran my hands through my hair waiting for him to finish whatever he was doing. I was thinking about going blonde or something. I wanted something new.

"Ite com'ere now." He demanded but it was sexy. The way he spoke with his accent was surely a panty wetter.

I walked over to him and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"What daddy do to ya?" He grinned.

I rolled my eyes and he smacked my ass. My jaw dropped and I mugged him.

"Wassup tho keep it real with me." He said eyeing me.

"Are you still fucking Diamond?"

"Damn just like dat." He chuckled.

I straight faced him and he got serious again. He sighed and rubbed and hand down his face.

"It's complicated. I know we ain't on no one on one thang but baybeh it should change." He said.

I tried to get out of his hold but his grip only got tighter. He lifted my chin and planted a kiss on my lips then my forehead.

"You know you can't have your cake and eat it to August. I'm not a side chick and damn sure not a booty call so as long as your fucking with her well just keep this between us cordial." I told him playing with his shirt.

He was quiet for a moment just looking at me. He nodded and let go of me walking out the office. I stood there shocked. Of course he wouldn't choose me. I'm just some high school graduate living off him. He just wanted to smash and pass. I felt dumb and hurt.

I walked to my room and shut the door. I went out to the balcony and looked over the back yard where the pool was. Minutes later I heard my door open and seconds later August appeared. I looked away and he grabbed my hand walking me out the room down to his. There were laundry baskets with clothes in them.

"What's this?"

"Her clothes." He shrugged.

Diamond walked in and looked between us. She stood in front of August and wrapped her arms around his torso.

"What's going on babe?" She smiled.

He unwrapped her arms and rubbed his hand down his face. Something I noticed he always do.

"Nothin' but aye ima' need you to take da rest of ya stuff to yo room."

"For what I sleep in here most of the time?" She stated looking at me.

"Jus' do it man." He said annoyed and she laughed.

"So you fucking that lil girl now?" She yelled.

"Lil, girl please obviously he wants this lil girl." I retorted.

"Bitch please watch he gone replace your ass too don't get comfortable hoe he still going to be hitting these walls every night."

"What walls?" I laughed hysterically.

"Whatever tell me how my pussy taste bitch."

I was two seconds away from whooping her ass again but August held me back. She snickered and got her stuff and walked out.

"She lyin' ian never ate her ass out but you was finna go gi joe on ha ass." He smiled.

"Shutup." I said rolling my eyes.

He lifted his eyebrows and gave me a look. He walked towards me and I just stood there with my arms folded.

"Stop worryin'." He kissed my lips.

I kissed back and he deepened the kiss. He walked us to the bed and he pushed me on the bed. He nodded to his member motioning for me to give him some head and I laughed.

"You gotta give to receive." I said.

"Man ian never did dat' before." He shrugged.

"Well I'll be the first." I giggled.

"Naw Aug good." He said.

I mugged him and threw my head back in frustration. He climbed onto me and kissed my neck. He came back up and kissed my lips and took my shirt off in the process. Since I didn't have on a bra it was easy access to my boobs. He slid my leggings off and trailed kisses down to my inner thighs. He pulled my panties down and threw them. He parted my second set of lips with his tongue. For this to be his first time he was working magic. I arched my back as he continued to work his tongue. He stuck his fingers into me time after time speeding up each time while his tongue flicked on my clit. I was going crazy. My moans filled the room. I tried to scoot back but he held my down putting my legs over his shoulder and I gripped the covers. After a couple minutes I was screaming his name as I reached my orgasm.

"So how was dat'?" He smirked.

"Well I have nothing to compare it to." I grinned and he mugged me.

"By da' way you was screamin ma' name you-."

"Ok ok it was amazing. You sure this your first time." I said feeding his cockiness.

"Yeah now bring dat ass." He smirked laying back on the bed.

I grew shy cause I never did this before and I didn't wanna embarrass myself.

"Naw don't get shy now come on I gotchu' baybeh."

I climbed between his legs and took his member out his boxers.

A U G U S T

I watched as Fawn teased me. She flicked her tongue on my tip and smirked. She put half of me in her mouth and bobbed her head up and down. I cursed out loud as she damn near deep throated my dick. I let her do her before guiding her. She licked sucked and everything for about four minutes before I had my climax.

After she finished she came back up and kissed my lips. I felt her grabbing my dick. She sat up and slid down on it slowly. She rocked back and forth adjusting to my size. I let her do her as I grunted and cursed the whole time. We went at it for about two hours including in the shower.

I watched her as she dried off and changed into some new clothes. She put on some white distressed jeans and a black half shirt with some sandals. I just simply threw on something chill.

Fawn started walking like she was bowlegged and I laughed. She shot me the middle finger and rolled her eyes. I walked to her and picked her up bridal style carrying her downstairs. All the food was just about done and Lira was setting the table.

"Well damn finally y'all join us." Lira said laughing.

I sat Fawn down on the island chair and took a seat next to her and she was blushing.

"Aye where's my lady of da hour?" I asked rubbing my hands together.

"I'm right here." Cierra said coming in the kitchen.

"I wanna say I appreciate everythin' you did for us. You smart. You loyal. I appreciate dat." I told her joking around and she popped her imagery collar.

"But real shit we gone miss ya. Ever need anythin' hit ma line and you be safe and take care ya self."

"Aw Aug your gonna make me cry." She laughed fanning her eyes.

"Uh uh cut dat shit out." I told her pulling her into a hug.

She was one of my most respected girls. She handled her business well and always helped a nigga out. I liked how she called everyone to a meeting to say she didn't want this lifestyle anymore instead of sneaking out and running.

"Aww." Everyone cooed.

"Alright can we eat already damn!" Diamond said entering the kitchen as I shook my head.

Honestly I'm getting tired of her ass. She finna' be the next one leaving. I saw Fawn roll her eyes out da corner of my eye and I squeezed her thigh.

"Come on get out dat chair." I smirked.

"Haha real funny Aug." She said sarcastically.

I picked her up and sat her in my lap at the dinner table. Everybody was giving them "mhm we see y'all looks" but Diamond looked mad as hell I had to laugh. Fawn got up and sat in the chair next to me. The doorbell went off and AB jumped up to get it. When she came back my niggas Killa and Quan was following behind her. We dapped each other up before they sat down.

"New faces I see." Killa said winking at Fawn.

"That's all me right there." I grinned making it clear and Quan laughed nodding.

"Word?" He asked confused.

"Yeah we'll talk lata'." I told him.

"Alright let's pray so we can eat." Ash demanded.

"Ok moma damn." Killa joked and we all laughed.

After we ate we chilled and some of the girls got Cierra gifts. She told us what she wanted to do and I was cool with it. As long as it ain't nothing bad she can do whatever. Killa and Quan flirted with Fawn the whole night, it was funny though.

I walked to the front door and all the girls were there surrounding Cierra. Lira and Miracle was crying and Ash and AB was teary eyed. Diamond just had this bored look on her face. Even though Fawn didn't know Cierra for that long you could tell she still felt a certain way. All my girls clicked with Fawn after the first two days but Diamond just made things hard for her.

"Aye let daddy Aug get a hug before you go." I laughed and they joined me.

"If you ever need anythang we here for ya." I told her and she nodded and we hugged.

We said our goodbyes for about five minutes before the driver came to pick her up and she was on her way. The girls scattered and I went upstairs to my office where killa and Quan was.

"Y'all in here smokin' wit' out a nigga."

"We was waiting on yo slow ass." Quan said passing the blunt and I gladly took it.

"Wassup with you and that Fawn chick thought you and Diamond was going steady?" Killa questioned.

"Man naw she been on some other shit but Fawn that's all Aug." I laughed passing the blunt to Killa.

"But nigga is you all hers?" Quan joked.

"Yeah I'm tryin' temptation is a bitch but i'on wanna' hurt her."

"This nigga done gone soft."

"Pussy better be that good." Quan stated and they both was in tears by now but I'an see shit funny.

"Man whatever that's why y'all got baby mama drama now." I retorted

"That's all Killa." Quan said still in laughter and Killa face went serious and I chuckled.

"Y'all clowning but real shit y'all heard about that new nigga in town running a billion dollar prostitute business." Quan asked and I raised my eyebrows.

"That's why I'm trying to get out of here. Thinking about moving down to Miami ain't shit poppin' down there."

"Oh word shit I'm down just let me know." Killa said and Quan nodded in agreement.

"How you gone leave ya kids up here?" I asked him.

This nigga got four baby mamas and six kids in total. All his baby mamas gold digging hoes too. He got to be the dumbest nigga I know.

"Since I'm with Lexis ima take her and the kids and send money for the other ones and come see them whenever I can or they can come too, shit it don't matter." He shrugged and I shook my head.

There was a knock on the door and Diamond came in and Killa looked at Quan and they came to dap me up.

"We bout' to bounce. I'll hit you up later." Quan said.

"Alright but we goin' to Miami this weekend to do some business." I told them and they nodded.

"Bye Quan." Diamond said in a flirty tone before smirking at him and he left out shrugging at me.

"What'chu want Diamond?"

"We're going to Miami?" She asked sitting down in one of my chairs.

"Yeah you'll hear more about it tomorrow."

"August why you fucking that little girl. You just going to forget what we had?" She pouted and I laughed quietly.

"What me and her do don't concern you and what we did don't concern her so stop whinin' it's not cute." I told her walking out the room and I heard her huff.

I followed all the voices and went in the treehouse where the rest of the girls were and they all looked up when I entered.

"Fawn time for you to go don't want to keep daddy waiting." Ash joked and the girls laughed.

"Naw she good I'll be back in lah' while." I told them before walking downstairs and heard tiny feet following me.

"Where you going?" Fawn asked walking toward me.

"No where why?" I asked wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Then can I come?" She smiled.

"Nope bye." I laughed letting go of her and rushing out the door.

"August!" She yelled after me.

"Come on cry baybeh."

She slid on her sandals that were by the door before coming out and getting in the car.

"Nope you drivin' since ya wanna come." I told her standing at the passenger side. She climbed to the other side and I got a good look of dat ass before I took her spot.

"Where to?" She asked turning the car on.

"Can you even drive?" I questioned making sure I wasn't about to die tonight.

"Yes asshole." She said rolling her eyes and I hit her thigh.

"Stop hitting me I'm not your child August." She pouted rubbing her thigh and I laughed kissing her cheek.

"Drive. Renaissance Hotel." I told her before she could question me.

She started driving and I relaxed in my seat listening to the radio. Fawn didn't know we was about to go see my mom and nieces. They didn't live in Atlanta so they flew out here. I never brought but one girl to meet my folks so Fawn would be the second. I know she'll freak out once we get there but since she wanted to go so bad I'll get a laugh out of it. Once we got there I got out the car and took Fawn hand once she came around.

"Why are we at a hotel?"

"My mom and nieces are here." I told her and she let my hand go and stopped walking.

"August! I can't go in there I look like crap." She panicked fixing her clothes and stuff and I died of laughter.

"You good come on girl. You da one who wanted to come so bad." I laughed and she pouted.

"Not gon' work lets go too late to turn back now." I said taking her hand and walking but she didn't move.

"I could just pick you up." I told her and she started walking.

We walked inside and went to the elevator and waited to get on. The doors opened and we stepped inside. I pressed the button to the floor my mom was on and looked over at Fawn who was biting her nails. I grabbed her hands and held them and she smiled.

"What if they don't like me?"

"Then they just won't like you." I shrugged and she hit me.

"August I'm serious." She whined.

"Stop worryin' they'll like ya." I told her and she nodded.

The elevator came to a stop and we got out once the doors opened. Fawn trailed behind me as we approached the room. I knocked and heard someone running to the door. I heard my mom's voice before she opened the door and my nieces stood behind her.

"Uncle August!" They all screamed. I picked the youngest one up and hugged the other two before giving my mom a hug.

"Who's that behind you uncle Aug?" Chay asked and my mom turned to see who she was talking about. I stepped to the side to let Fawn in and she smiled small and waved at everyone.

"This is my friend Fawn." I told them.

"She's pretty uncle Aug." Kay said.

"And your even prettier." Fawn said smiling.

"Well come in don't just stand there and I'm August mother you can call me mama Sheila." My mom told Fawn and she nodded and they hugged.

They hotel was big. It looked like an apartment so we sat in the living room and talked and stuff. The girls were clung onto Fawn they forgot I was even here. They was sitting on the floor talking and playing and Fawn was right there with them like she was a child but it was cute.

"I like her son." My mom said wiggling her eyebrows at me and I laughed.

"Yeah me too but I feel like we movin' to fast ma I just met her two weeks ago." I complained watching Fawn and my nieces.

"If it's real, not even time can stop you from being with the one. You just do right by her son and how old is she?"

"Eighteen she just graduated and that's another thing she hasn't seen the world I feel like I'm robbing her from that." I sighed.

"Ooh child she young baybeh, but she seem older. She done been through some stuff I can tell. And you show her the world, show her what's out there." My mom said rubbing my back.

"You right and yeah she has been through some stuff. I'on know da' full story but she told me her aunt said she'll put her out when she turn eighteen and she kept her word." I told my mom remembering what Fawn told me and my mom shook her head.

"She seems genuine and she has a good head on her shoulders, you just be smart."

"Yes ma'am." I nodded.

The girls ran over to me and jumped on me and Fawn laughed.

"Oh now y'all see me." I said fake pouting and they giggled as Fawn sat beside me and my mom asked to speak to Fawn in private and they went into the kitchen area.

"Uncle aug is that your girlfriend?" Mya asked and I chuckled.

"Why you want her to be my girlfriend?" I asked and they all nodded.

"Yes and y'all can get married and we can be flower girls." Chay said.

"We'll see but there's a lot of stuff I want her to do before she considers being uncle Aug wife." I told them and they nodded but still slightly confused by what I meant.

I played and talked to them before my mom came back and a few seconds later Fawn came back but her eyes were red and that along made me wonder what they talked about.

"She's fine." My mom stated reading my mind. Fawn took her seat beside me and put her head on my shoulder and the girls hugged her and we laughed.

I hugged my mom and the girls goodnight. I was going to come back tomorrow and take them out before they went back home. Fawn said goodnight to them and my mom whispered something in her ear and she laughed and nodded before letting go of the hug and walking to the door. I opened it and we waved before we left out.

"See I told you they'll like you, doin' all dat whinin' for nothin'." I teased.

"Oh hush August. I really like them your mom and nieces are beautiful." She said smiling and looking at me and I nodded in agreement.

"Why you was in dere' cryin'?" I asked her getting on the elevator.

"I told her my story and things about me growing up." She shrugged not really wanting to talk about it.

"Come'ere." I demanded and she stepped in front of me.

I kissed her forehead then her lips before deepening the kiss and we made out till the elevator doors opened and I took her hand and walked out the hotel and to the car. I opened the door for her before going to the drivers side. I drove back to house while Fawn sung and rapped every song that came on.

When we got back to the house it was late but I knew the girls was still up. I followed Fawn inside and before she could go in her room I threw her over my shoulder and carried her to mine. I put her back down and she jumped on my bed. I left her to go shower and when I came back she was walking back into my room with a onesie on and her stuffed animal in her hand.

"If i'an know better I would think you was four." I told her and she stuck her tongue out at me.

"Man take dat shit off." I said putting my phones on their separate charges.

"Yes daddy." She grinned stripping out of the onesie and she had on a pink pantie set and I smirked.

She walked to where I was standing and climbed on my side of the bed and laid down. She really think she slick. I picked her up and moved her over and laid back while she got under the covers. I put the tv on ESPN and lit a blunt.

"Why do you smoke?" She asked.

"Stress reliever or just cause." I shrugged.

She climbed on me and straddled me and I licked my lips. I put the blunt between my lips and took it in and motioned for her to lean in. I kissed her and blew the smoke in her mouth.

"Now blow it out." I told her and she did without coughing or anything.

"You did this before?" I asked her and she shook her head no before getting off my lap. I passed her the blunt and we got high before going to sleep. Last thing I remember was her laughing while she was laying on me.

F A W N

August and I walked out the airport after his mom and nieces left. He looked a little sad so I grabbed his hand and he gave me a small smile. We got in the car and our driver pulled off. I looked over at August and he was in his phone. I never understood why he had three phones. I could see two but three no.

"What?" He asked not looking up.

"Nothing I think I want to go to college." I said out of nowhere and he looked up.

"What's stoppin' you?" He said bluntly.

"I don't know." I lied.

"Well just let me know." He said going back to his phone.

I did want to go to college. I wanted to be a baker as odd as it sounds. I want to own my own shop and bake cakes and other stuff. I want to make cakes for famous people and branch off from there but that's just an idea. There was a lot I wanted to do I just needed to know which one would make me happy the most.

When we got back to the house I got out the truck and went upstairs to my room and closed the door. I sat on my bed and my phone buzzed. I looked at it and it was August telling me there was a house meeting in ten minutes. I changed my clothes and put on my bikini and threw on some shorts since I decided I would tan after the meeting.

I walked to the meeting room and everyone was here so I sat beside AB. I had an attitude but I don't know why. August came in and looked at me and I looked away. He started the meeting telling us we leave to Miami in the morning and that we'll possibly be moving there as well and some other stuff but I zoned out.

After the meeting I walked downstairs with my headphones in my ear listening to music. Somebody bumped me and I turned around and Diamond was smirking at me but I wasn't in the mood so I rolled my eyes and walked out the sliding door. I took my shorts off,laid back in the chair, and closed my eyes.

I felt the presence of someone and they were blocking the sun so I opened my eyes and August stood there looking down at me and I removed the earphones.

"Your blocking the sun."

"I'm tryna figure out why you always got an attitude." He said taking a seat next to me and I shrugged.

Diamond came out the house wearing a little ass bikini her boobs were spilling out and she was strutting her hips too hard. I rolled my eyes and put my headphones back in. August was watching her and I simply got up and walked back into the house more pissed. I went to the kitchen to get some water and Ash was in there.

"Girl I never knew you had so much ass." She said smacking my butt and I laughed drinking my water.

"Funny but what you doing later I wanna get my hair colored." I told her.

"Nothing just let me know I'll go with you." She said putting the dishes up and I nodded before walking upstairs to my room. The only place where I seem to get some peace.

I put my shorts back on and laid on my bed catching my daily nap. I felt the bed dip and smelt his scent but I didn't say anything so I played sleep.

"I know yo ass ain't sleep." He said kissing my shoulder then my neck.

"August stop go play with Diamond. You know you real disrespectful. Then you try and come in here, no nigga." I said scooting away from him and he smacked his teeth.

"You know you my baybeh stop all dat whinin'." He said pulling me to him and wrapping his arms around me. I didn't say anything still, I simply went to sleep.

I woke up and August was still here sleep. He looked so cute. I played with his hair and kissed his lips before I got out the bed to shower so I could go get my hair done. When I was finished I came back out and he was woke texting on his phone. I threw on my panties and bra, maxi skirt ,half lace top, and some sandals. I finished getting ready and grabbed my purse.

"Where ya goin' ?" August asked getting up following me out the room.

"To get my hair down." I cheesed and he nodded before going into his pocket and giving me his card and I knew not to go back and forth with him.

"Have fun." He kissed my lips and we heard someone scoff.

We turned around and Diamond stood there mugging me and August patted my butt motioning me to go on before I snap and so I did. I walked downstairs and Ash and AB was waiting for me. We walked outside and got in the white Range Rover and I drove since they was being lazy.

When we arrived at the salon we got out and went inside. It wasn't pack but it wasn't empty. You could smell all the hair sheen and products that was being used. We walked to the reception desk and waited to be serviced.

"Ashley and Annabella, y'all back already?" Some lady who looked to be in her late twenties asked.

"No actually we brought someone for you." Ash smiled looking at me and the lady followed Ash gaze.

"Aw okay well come on back." She said and we followed her and Ash and AB sat next to me in the empty salon chair.

"So what do we want done today?"

"Um I wanna go blonde but not to blonde." I told her showing a picture of the color I wanted my hair.

"That's a pretty color but no problem I can do that." She stated.

"Thank You." I smiled.

After two hours in the salon I was finally finished and was excited to see the final results. She handed me one of those big salon mirrors and I reviewed my hair loving the results. I smiled and handed the mirror back. I told her thank you and she took the hair cape off me and I stood up and followed to the reception desk.

"This is gorgeous. Now we have three blondes in the house." AB said touching my hair gently and Ash and I agreed.

"I'm Mena by the way." She said taking August card.

"Fawn." I responded and she gave me the card back.

"Ok sign here and here's my card you can book your next appointment and it was nice meeting another one of Aug girl's." She said winking.

"You haven't heard yet, we might be moving to Miami." Ash told Mena as I signed and gave her one of the receipts back.

"Are you serious Ash. You know y'all my best clients, but I have friends down there I can refer y'all to if y'all do move, she's the best like me." She laughed and we took the referral cards.

"Bye, thank you." We all said at once and left.

We decided to go to dinner and do a little shopping for Miami after we left the salon. I bought August some things that I thought he'd like too. We returned to the house and it was quiet. Everyone was gone except Aug. I went to his room and he was packing and look stressed. I sat the bags on the bed and hugged him from behind.

"Hey you ok?" I asked.

"I'll be aight." He said turning around looking at me with that sexy smirk on his face. He ran his hands through my hair and grinned.

"Can't wait to pull on dat shit." He laughed and I hit him.

"August really?" I laughed grabbing the bag from the bed and giving it to him.

"I bought you something." I cheesed.

"Well technically I bought ma'self somethin' since ya used my money." He said going through the bags and I mugged him.

"Asshole." I mumbled getting ready to leave but he pulled me back.

"Your really mad?" He laughed and I rolled my eyes.

"Yep." I said popping the P.

"Daddy sorry." He said kissing all over my face and I tried not to laugh but failed miserably.

"Leave me alone." I said helping him pack his clothes.

"Cry baybeh, but ya hair look nice. I was tired of feelin' them naps up in dere." He said while falling on the bed laughing.

"Fuck you my hair ain't never had naps so stop fronting." I said.

"You right. I'll be back in a lah' while. Finish dat for me baybeh." He said getting up and kissing my lips.

"I still have to pack though." I whined.

"You'll be aight." He told me walking out the room and I threw a pillow at him but missed.

"Wait till I get back." He yelled and I heard the front door close downstairs.

Ash and AB entered the room and laughed at me. They sat on the bed and we busted out laughing for no reason. They helped me pack my clothes while I finished August. After a while Lira and Miracle came back and we all gossiped in August room and watched movies.

"What the hell Fawn, get y'all asses off my bed and get out." August yelled and everybody shot their head towards him and started moving.

"Night Auggy." They laughed and left and he shut the door.

"Y'all have a room for dat shit. This my space." He said going in the bathroom and I rolled my eyes.

"Roll em' again." He shouted and I smacked my teeth.

"They was helping me pack since I had to pack your stuff remember." I said in a duh tone and he came out the bathroom in some sweats and nodded.

"Goodnight Auggy." I joked walking towards the door.

"Nope this your room. Now get in da' bed so I can mess dat hair up." He demanded.

"But I like my room." I pouted getting in the bed.

"Well you can have two, but you're clothes and stuff will be moved here before we get back from Florida." He told me sitting on the bed.

I nodded and sat in his lap. We stared at each other before I looked away and he turned my face back around and kissed me.

"Thank you August." I whispered.

"For what?"

"Everything you've done for me." I stated and he smirked.

"Your welcome." He responded laying back and pulling me closer to him.

"So are we moving to Miami?" I asked.

"Yeah I finally decided. At da' end of this month we'll be gone." He said and I smiled.

Miami sounded good. A new start for me was sounding good. The only thing I'll be missing is my cousin, which reminded me to go by and see her when we got back from Miami. I was developing strong feelings for August by the seconds. Just something about him made me crazy. I had to admit to myself. I was falling in love with August Alsina and there was nothing anyone could do about it.

D I A M O N D

SNEAK PEAK

I looked down at the positive pregnancy test once more and smiled to myself. I put it in my purse and walked inside the house. Lira and Miracle was downstairs watching tv and I walked pass them. I knew Fawn was in August room so I went in her room. It was nice but something shiny glistened from the moon light. I walked over to her dresser and there was a necklace hanging on a picture of her and I guessing her mom since they looked exactly alike. I snooped in her room for a little while before walking out and going to mine.

I couldn't believe August played me like that. He chose a toddler over me. I been his bottom bitch since day one and as soon as some little spoil brat comes he screws me over but that's ok hopefully my plan works out. I just have to think of a way to take Fawn out the picture and I think I know just how.

A/N
Miami next chapter...drama drama coming next chapter

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

78.8K 2.6K 21
Alana has just moved to Atlanta. Starting a new life leaving behind her troubled past, she meets August a local street hustler with dreams. August ho...
148K 3K 25
Welcome To The Life Of August Alsina !! Hope You Guys Enjoy , This Is My First Story , Don't Forget To Leave Me Feedback !! - Em
36.5K 649 32
What happens when you meet August after a concert? Will August stop his player ways? What will happen when August goes back on tour? Read to find ou...
375K 8.3K 41
What will happen when August finally comes in A'lonté & Austin's life will the except him or not . Will ski and August have a relationship .