The Dragon Kingdom โ™š๏ธŽ

By mafia-x-logic

*SLOW UPDATES * ๐‘บ๐’š๐’‡๐’‚๐’” ๐‘บ๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’, The respected Dragon king who shows no remorse or kindness to anything... More

๐€๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐žโˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 1 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 2 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 3 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 4 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 5 โ”‚โ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 6 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 7 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 8 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 9 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 10 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 11 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 12 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 13 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 14 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 15 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 16 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 17 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 18 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 19โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 20 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 21 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 22 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 23 | โ™š ๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 24 |โ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 25 |โ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 26 | โ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 27 | โ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 28| โ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 29 |โ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 30|โ™š
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 31 |โ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 32 |โ™”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 33 | โ™”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 34 | โ™š
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 35 |โ™š
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 36 | โ™š
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 37 | โ™”

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 38 | โ™š

2.2K 83 89
By mafia-x-logic

"Now that I know you exist, how do I not love you?"

𝐒𝐲𝐟𝐚𝐬

The grand library hushed with soft questions passed about from person to person. The golden scroll was opened on a polished oak table, and its cryptic verses stood in contrast to the weathered scroll.

Kyras' eyes were fixed on the parchment, her mind absorbing the weight of the words in front of her while I stood near for comfort, hopefully becoming her anchor in the midst of uncertainty.

Axel, Alfred, Lexa and my father also circled the table, their expressions a blend of curiosity and concern. "This is way worse than hummingbirds," Axel mumbled and Lexa's eyes rolled in instinct. He watched one horror movie and now we'll never hear the end of it.

"We can't ignore the warning in these verses." Alfred stated, breaking the contemplative silence that enveloped the room. Axels useless chatter doesn't count.

Alexa studied the scroll intensely with her brown eyes, yet it was not merely enough scrutiny to how Kyra is looking at it leaning over the scroll with an intensity that never failed to captivate me. Her green eyes, so full of depth and intelligence, were fixed on the parchment as if trying to decipher its secrets with sheer force of will.

I nudged her arm slightly,  her gaze momentarily leaving the scroll as she acknowledged my presence. But even then, I could see the wheels turning in her mind, the gears of her thoughts whirring away behind those piercing eyes.

There was something about Kyra that set her apart from anyone else I'd ever met. It wasn't just her intelligence or her beauty, though both were undeniable. It was the way she approached everything with such fierce determination, the way she threw herself into her studies with a passion that was both inspiring and intimidating.

"The mention of wings, scales, fire and light- these could be symbolic, or refer to specific factions of mystics. We need more information."

While the opportunity to lay down another secret was there, I withheld it. What Goddess Aine said and what Kyra and I had discovered were secrets we intended to keep.

"This is all we have, and I'm sure we can decipher more from the scroll if we try." I added, rubbing my hands on Kyras' arms. She mind-linked me her thoughts, informing me of her opinion, which is factual to me on any cause.

My father stood stoic, folding his arms as his piercing gaze on the scroll continued. "It speaks of a war between species, we need to identify potential allies and adversaries. Knowledge will be our greatest weapon."

My hand stopped above Kyras, tightening it as her thoughts continued to pour into my head. "If we think the sword will rebirth at Kyras ceremony, we must break tradition and call for a small circle instead."

The people of Aetheria would eventually find out about the nature of the sword, and causing a mindless panic about war is simply not affordable. They had to be kept in the dark.

"I agree." A new voice called out from behind, shutting the door a moment later. We all turned to face my mother, who waltzed right in, giving us all a little stink eye for not inviting her to our little midnight shenanigans. "Hello Dominic, thanks for the invite."

"Sorry, darling, I thought you were already asleep." He sheepishly admitted, clearly not impressing my mother with that lame excuse.

"We can fill you in now." Kyra offered sweetly and my body melted at the sound of her voice, my head resting on top of hers.

"Thank you, Kyra, but there's no need; I heard everything." She stated, now circling the table with us. "So what's the entire plan? We can't see this war as just beginning only because we realised now."

"She's right, we have to trace back to when the rogue attacks started; nothing is a coincidence." My father gathered and my mind swarmed with potential links from now to then.

"But first," Alfred spoke up, his eyes centred on my mate, "we have a sword ceremony to hold."

Kyra and I shared a glance, both acknowledging the complexity of the situation. As she turned away, I noticed her eyes seemed weary, a layer of fatigue covering them slightly, but a good night's rest seemed like a doubtful idea. I doubt we'd be able to sleep with so much on our minds.

"A small circle, the fewer people who know about the nature of the sword, the better." My father added, agreeing with a previous remark.

Kyras eyes softened with relief, and a small burden lifted upon our shoulders. 

"So, to summarize, the scroll mentions a great war that is bound to happen and if the sword Kyra will summon is Viper Ryuu's then..." My mother cut off, awaiting someone to finish her words.

"Then we fight, and protect Kyra." I say sternly, her words echoing in my head. I was a fool if I believed the enemy would be easily defeated; we have no idea what we are up against. But I'd also be a fool if I let a single hair on her head get hurt.

My mother nodded softly, not prodding any further.

"So, enemies? Any potential threats?" Lexa asked and my mind propped up the image of one man. I looked at her with a little rage in my eyes, I'm sure her memory could recall Kyras' kidnapping and she sure as hell was informed of who did it. Not to mention Kyras' poor mother who has been trapped in isolation for almost two decades.

Kyra cleared her throat. "The Fairy King is my main concern, he wanted something from my mother and now it seems he wants something from me."

Lexa nodded with a half-smile, pleased with the maturity of our new Queen.

"Which is why I want to bump up her rescue to tomorrow morning." Kyra sternly spoke, watching the eyes of the others in the room before she turned around to face me. "If we're going to pick a fight with him, I sure as hell don't want him to have my mother as leverage." The fire in her eyes did little to diminish, even after I nodded to her request...or demand.

My little mate was challenging me and my dragon and I found it all the most thrilling.

I did well to suppress my smirk, wiping my mouth with my palm.

"Then I suppose Axel and I will inform the best warriors of a strategy for the morning,"  I nodded in agreement, trusting in my father's ability to devise a plan even with the limited time at his disposal. With his expertise, I trusted we'd have the best shot at winning.

"I haven't finished my hot chocolate yet." Axel whined, still sipping away.

"I'll come with you, Kyra and I drafted up a good strategy." I reply to my father, mumbling a small goodbye to Kyra, making sure she'll be okay in the overwhelming moment.

"She'll be with us, Syfas." My mother added with a firm nod of affection. The nod tells me Kyra couldn't be safer.

                               ⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ ◯ ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆

After giving a very detailed plan to the warrior, my father and I overlooked their training for the next hour, ensuring their bodies were well versed in their roles.

"I'm hoping Kyra won't be there during the rescue." My father spoke up, watching one of the warriors get brutally punched by another. The mere sight portrayed how gruesome tomorrow could get.

"No. We talked about it and she understands it's not a place she should be." 

"Good, there's no point in having a mate if he doesn't help you with baggage." He turned to face me, his crossed arms unlocking to his sides. "I'm glad I raised you well."

My eyes shifted to his and I felt the warmth of his brown eyes. A second later, he patted my shoulder and left me alone to overlook the soldiers. I watched them for a minute more before noticing Axel walking over to me, his chest heaving in oxygen rapidly.

"I'm going with your father, helping him with contacts and whatnot." He slumped his hands on my shoulders and my back tensed but I didn't say a word. He looked like he went through an exorcism. I guess I should be glad my Beta trains himself to such an extent to keep my family safe.

I nodded and he left, his boots flattening the grass as he walked towards the back entrance of some random hallway.

I rounded up the warriors, gave them a few more pieces of information before I decided it was time to head back to my mate.

The concept of a mate is still foreign to me, sometimes I'm reminded by finding strands of her long, curly hair in the most inconvenient of places. Or when I reach for an outfit in my closet only for it to be replaced with a floral sundress. Or when my fingers itch in frustration to touch her soft skin after an hour of being apart.

Chimes. The Royal Clock chimes. I counted eleven of them. Officially an hour of being apart from my innocent curly-headed fairy. One more second and I think I would go insane.

I suddenly became aware of how my nails were digging into my palm, and my hand balled into a fist of anxiety. Ever since I found her resting besides my scales, I've been overwhelmed with a series of emotions. The most prominent being frustration.

I was frustrated when I couldn't keep her safe from my own guards, I was frustrated when I decided to take things slow due to her innocence, I was frustrated when I learned the attack was a ploy to steal my beloved away from me; and I'm still extremely frustrated with whichever God kept me away from her this long.

Twenty three years it took me to find her.

And it angers me to know she was hiding within the depths of a forest, isolated from other species. I had no chance of finding her if she wasn't taking a stroll of adventure that day or if my father hadn't prompted Devil to force a shift.

It angers me further to know that she was hiding because of an oppressor.

Frustration, unchecked, can easily morph into anger.

But between the two, I'd much rather burn the skin off his body in battle with anger in my blood than frustration in my mind.

I noticed how the vintage light oak floorboards with royal patterns were now dark elfwood. I lifted my gaze, almost not recognising my own castle until I realised I was on the complete other side.

The opposite way to my Kyra.

The frustration simmered down as I marched onwards, intending to just enter The Ascensorium and just transport to my side of the castle. These transporters can be found in a few places in the castle, each hidden inside a stone dragon with golden runes. It itself is made from enchanted metal and glass, able to entrap you within a vacuum seal and take you to a place of your choosing.

As I came closer, hushed whispers and giggles became louder until I was witnessing a small intimate interaction between two mates who seemed to just hop out of the Ascensorium. They leant in to share a small kiss but stopped when they heard the aggressive 'thwak' noise I made when slapping my hand against the panel that opens the passage door.

Maybe another day I would have been amused at the way they stared at me with such fright that their love scene was witnessed by their king, but right now I was in a rush to make a love scene of my own.

Wishfully thinking.

Two heartbeats passed whilst I waited and my head slowly turned to meet the gaze of the young couple. Their wide eyes still locked on mine in horror, their arms both clutched onto each others as if I was to rip them apart.

"What?" I snapped and the woman stifled a gasp. The fuck.

"We're sorry you had to see that." The man spoke up, quickly looking at his interlocked arms with his mate and dropped them limp at her side. I watched as her arms came to wrap around herself. "We didn't know you'd come to this side of the castle."

"What in fucks name are you talking about?" I know I barely step foot on this side to elicit some privacy but it's still my fucking castle. My eyes wandered slightly towards the woman's slight bump, her arms wrapped around it tight.

"T-the lovey-dovey rule?" He questioned. My God that was a stupid rule. Even sounds stupid. Who fucking came up with that?

You.

Right.

I coughed to escape the awkward realisation of the rule I made a few years ago. "That rule has been revoked." I rushed out, noticing the door had slid open and a small whisper of smoke enticed me to get in. 

I stood upright, cracking my neck as I pushed in the floor I wanted to arrive at. My knuckles slid against the panel, my eyes snapping back in front of me.

The damn couple still watching me in horror. What the fuck else do they want me to say? I felt like a locked up dragon at the zoo.

As if basking in the awkward encounter, the Ascesorium had yet to move. Why the fuck hasn't it transported me yet?

"Uh. Congratulations." I say blankly, zoning into the woman's stomach.

'Sounds like you wanted to take their baby, dickhead.'

Devil managed to remark before a force of wind finally blew me the fuck away from...whatever that was. I rolled my eyes and stepped out the lift, my foot making contact with familiar wooden floorboards.

Ahead, I could see the ornate door to our bedroom, the surrounding rooms empty for our uses also. I pushed some energy through our mate bond, noticing a quick golden hue light up in my eyes, informing me Kyra was right behind the door.

I took a beath in when I realised I hadn't breathed since I stepped off the transporter. There was an urgency in the air as I reached for the door handle. Matters of urgency that Kyra and I needed to discuss. I pushed the door open. my eyes doing a quick scan before shutting the door behind me.

A shadow moved in the light shining on the open bathroom door. I called out to her, my voice echoing in the quiet space. I didn't receive a reply but I heard her fumbling around with a few things. Probably placing her toothbrush back in its holder.

"You okay, Kyra?" I asked, my tone laced with concern.

Maybe my concern overthrows my frustration. I was always fucking concerned.

There was a pause, then the soft sound of her voice whispering a goodbye to someone. She stepped out slowly, revealing her silhouette against the warm glow of the bathroom.

My breath caught in my throat at the sight of her. My eyes stuck on those fucking thighs. They take quick steps towards me, her silk pink shorts riding up further, her slender arms resting at her sides. I noticed a white light glancer coiled in her palm.

I let out a cough, trying to tell my mind the matters at hand were more important than finding out if she was wearing matching pink panties. My eyes locked straight on hers, watching her body become squeamish under my gaze.

God I fucking love that.

But her shoulders were tensed, her lips were slightly pursed and a small raise in her eyebrows for her to peer up at me with those wide eyes.

They were swimming with worry.

"I was talking to Nora." she said, taking a shaky breath in. "Telling her about...my mother." she mumbled.

My hands found her shoulders, fondling them carefully to relieve her of stress. "And I assume she told you not to worry?"

She let her eyes rest on my hands that were massaging her slowly, then lifted them back up to me, a smile on her lips. "Surprisingly, I'm not worried." she whispered to me, her eyes communicating with my own. "I trust you completely."

Somewhere in-between, my hands left her shoulders and my mouth met hers, placing a soft kiss on those velvety lips. My hands coiled around her waist, pulling her closer to my chest until I felt the curves of her breasts against me.

Definitely no bra.

There was a primal surge that flooded me—a pride in knowing my mate was leaving fate into my hands. I backed her up, slowly placing her on the bed. As much as I would love to entangle myself under the sheets with her, we had a lot of material to discuss.

'None of the materials being her panties, I assume.'

Fuck off Devil.

'Just a thought.'

"So, when are we going back?" Her voice snapped me back to the present, my mind momentarily drifting away from thinking about something I shouldn't. My mind thought of the hidden place, we should definitely come up with a name for it.

As crucial is it was to return, I wasn't so eager for the feeling of dread and horror upon encountering a Reizuki to return.

I absentmindedly traced over her knuckles, trying to gather my thoughts. The decision of when to venture beyond the castle walls was not one to be taken lightly, not with the looming threat of unrest in the kingdom.

She reached out, her hand finding mine, grounding me in the moment. "As soon as we can," I replied, my voice steady despite the uncertainty gnawing at my insides.

She nodded in agreement, her curly hair bouncing with her. "There's so much going on." she sighed, dramatically falling until her back bounced on the bed. I could only imagine how her life at the castle has been a turmoil of challenges as opposed to her quiet, peaceful life in the cabin.

Barely a day of rest.

I watched as her chest heaved in the air as she stared up at the chandelier. I took her delicate hand, interlacing our fingers, suppressing a smile at how small they looked in mine. "I'll take you anywhere, little rose." Gently kissing her fingertips. "As soon as I can."

The spark in her eyes glimmered, like tiny beacons of hope, my smile finally too difficult to restrain. I love when those eyes light up with the most simplest of things. It was mesmerising, enchanting even.

"We have more to talk about." She mumbled, fumbling with the sheets and sliding her legs under them. She waited for me expectantly.

I undid my cufflinks, placing them besides her gold earrings that were held inside some pink seashell decoration. In fact more of this room could do with her touches and tweaks. I pulled on my tie, loosening it before running a tired hand through my hair.

Migraine.

I turned around slightly, unbuckling my belt, pulling it out through its loops so fast, a thunderous thwak sound echoed in our room.

I didn't think much of it, unbuttoning my shirt until I got a whiff of my mates desire. See that's the thing about us mystics. Just the raw scent of our mates pheromones, sends us into overdrive.

I froze, watching out of the corner of my eye how she licked her lips, her hands clasping the sheets, keeping them above her long milky legs.

I exhaled a deep breath. Now is most certainly not the time and yet my mind is convincing me I can always make time.

"Excited there, little rose?"

"Yes." The response came almost immediately, an estranged growl escaped my throat. I deeply blame my sister and Axil for this. Always doing their PDA shit, my little Kyra has supposedly become desensitised.

Although I doubt doubt the second I reach her, her cheeks would flush the same shade as roses in summer. I let out a huff of a chuckle, finishing getting undressed and then dressed again.

"I rearranged Melzo's training lesson for another time, preferably soon." I remember the quick glancer call I made, he certainly was not pleased but a little threat here and there never hurt anyone. He came around.

"I have Lexa and my mother secretly preparing for your sword ceremony." I inched closer to her, my knee creating a dip in the bed. "You'll continue your training with me."

I prided myself on those lessons, teaching my girl how to defend herself if any hands touched her in a way she didn't like. If someone did touch her, her attacks would just be warning shots, I'd slice their hands clean off.

"Alfred's still conjuring up some info on the prophecy." I stroke some curly strands out of her face. "We should focus on deciphering Goddess Aines message and finding what Viper Ryuu left."

She nodded. "Anything else?" She smiled, curiosity burning in her eyes but I'm assuming her desired response would be no. Assuming, I read her eyes of desire correctly.

"Nothing but a lifetime of seeing stars."

⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ ◯ ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆

Unknown

I settled down the clear glass of feywine, the force of the landing causing the bubbles to fizz to the top. How, in my own name, am I not drunk yet?

With a sigh, I throw the papers beside the drink, getting off my throne to leave and see something more exciting.

"My king." A dark feminine voice rang out, and my eyes shifted to the tall woman hidden in the shadows. "I've heard they're planning to save the new queen's mother." She paused. "Lylia Meadows is her mother."

The realisation hit me square in the jaw. I had noticed a small, uncanny similarity before I had her thrown into the same cell. Well, fuck me.

"Have her moved immediately." I ordered, watching as her silhouette embraced the shadows once more, her eyes shining red before she finally fucked off.

"I come with a gift." This voice was raspy, venom dripping from each word. I heard a two sets of footsteps advance towards me. My eyes glared at where their dirty shoes made contact with my majestic vermillion carpet.

Mental note: throw it out and force workers to wove a new one.

I lifted my heated gaze off the floor, my eyes stopping in their tracks at the man in front of me. "What the fuck, Fagio-"

"Calm down. He's partially hypnotised." She confirms this by waving a hand in front of his face, he doesn't so much blink, his eyes zoned out on nothing in particular.

I had them both under my control.

Always a few steps ahead.

"You needed someone for your next attack, did you not?" The wrinkly old bag gleamed with a smile so big, she must believe she's not worthless. She's just biding her time. She's made fuck all progress with what I actually needed her for.

Instead, I forced a charming smile, "How incredibly kind of you. Another traitor amongst their midst would be heavily useful."

"I'll get started on the potion." She still hadn't started that yet? "I'll send him off too, he wont even remember being here."

"Just a moment." I drawl out through gritted teeth. "How long does this hypnotism last?"

"The stronger the emotion before the spell, the longer it takes to wear off." She smirked. "I got him real nice and angry."

I nodded, mentally taking a note of the potential time frame in which his memories could resurface.

"He'll look like this when he's hypnotised, it wears on and off but we'll know when it completely fades away."

"Get started on the fucking potion, and get him out of here already." I stare at the unsuspecting man with a taunting smirk. How I'm going to have the most fun in years. Watch out, Kyra, I'm starting a war and I've already attacked.

END OF CHAPTER - very long chapter because you guys deserve it x

GASPPPPPPP

IS THE UNKNOWN MAN REALLY UNKNOWN ATP?!

TWO TRAITORS?! WHO COULD THEY BE?! Leave your thoughts->

HINT: you've been introduced to both hehe.

Questions 1 : Who's your chicago?

Questions 2: What's your favourite story about your life?

hi guys, I wanted to use my platform to raise awareness of all the millions of Palestinians who are currently experiencing an ethnic cleansing: a genocide. You can choose to remain silent but I will not. I never will. I do know I have a decent platform on this app which I'm grateful for, but I'm definitely not using it correctly if I'm not using it to help those who don't have a voice, We need to speak up for them.

I started a donation page with MercyRelief to raise £1,000, which, in hindsight, isn't even as much as we think it is. I know it's not too much hassle if I ask my fellow supporters to donate what they can.

I'm not asking for double digits, if you want to donate a pound or two to the cause, I'll be immensely grateful. Thats all I'm expecting anyway. If you can't donate, don't stress, there are plenty of other ways you can raise awareness, like sharing posts related to the genocide, praying for them and boycotting brands that support this torture on the innocent civilians (Men, women, children) Of Palestine.

The link should be in my bio. I hope you're human enough to donate.

Thank you for listening.

Til next time my loves x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 68.3K 63
*Book 2 in the Soulmates Series* After Malekh's startling revelation about the deal he'd made with Ashton, Elizabeth's blossoming relationship seems...
262K 9.3K 152
This is a first draft version AND CHAPTERS ARE MISSING. Please read Russian Roulette: Family secrets [2021 Version] which can be found on my profile ...
280 77 23
Three personalities, two worlds, different goals but one fate, band to be bonded. ~โ€ข~โ€ข~โ€ข~ Deep in the oblivion of existence in the fairest and crazi...
40.5K 1.8K 35
Barry was a normal depressed teen in the middle of the COVID-19 pandemic. He has two siblings and a best friend. *UNKNOWN ANOMALY DETECTED* "Ahhh, th...