π‘«π’“π’†π’‚π’Žπ’Šπ’ 4

Oleh byFierce

🚨 DISCLAMIER READ DREAMIN, DREAMIN 2, DREAMIN 3🚨 Updates every Monday + Thursday ✨This is the continuation... Lebih Banyak

Page 1
Page 2
Page 3
Page 4
Page 5
Page 6
Page 7
Page 8
Page 9
Page 10
Page 11
Page 12
Page 13
Page 14
Page 15
Page 16
Page 17
Page 18
Page 19
Page 20
Page 21
Page 22
Page 23
Page 24
Page 25
Page 26
Page 27
Page 28
Page 29
Page 30
Page 31
Page 32
Page 33
Page 34
Page 35
Page 36
Page 37
Page 38
Page 39
Page 40
Page 41
Page 42
Page 43
Page 44
Page 45
Page 46
Page 47
Page 48
Page 49
Page 50
Page 51
Page 52
Page 54
Page 55
Page 56
Page 57
Page 58
Page 59
Page 60
Page 61
Page 62
Page 63
Page 64
Page 65
Page 66
Page 67
Page 68
Page 69
Page 70
Page 71
Page 72
Page 73
Page 74
Page 75
Page 76

Page 53

34 4 0
Oleh byFierce

Janet

"What are you hiding from me" he yelled as he stood up facing me. "Janet I've known you for too long for you not to trust me" he knitted his brows. "You were crying J, tell me what this is about?"

"Gil, I want to tell you" I sighed.

He crossed his arms holding his nose up with attitude. "But what? If you can't be honest with me by now, then maybe I should quit"

"Gil, please listen" I took a deep breath. "This isn't personal, I was born into a famous family, do you know what that's like? Being born into a famous family. We never had privacy because everyone wanted something from us" he finally looked at me softening his face.

"My family wasn't like any normal family. So we kept certain things private in my family, you understand?"

He slowly nodded his head. "So what are you saying" he shrugged his shoulders.

"What I'm about to tell you is a secret I've been holding since way before we met. I didn't just hide it from you but I've been hiding it from the world. Stevanna's my daughter"

He raised his brows before covering his gaping mouth with his hand. "Ohh my god" he sung into his hand.

Gil and I sat down again on the couch before I explained everything to him. "Oh my god Janet" that's all he could say.

"Are you mad at me?"

"Honestly, no, if you told me five years ago. Then yeah" he said with a smile making me laugh. "But I'm mature now and I understand"

"I'm more worried about Bryan more then anybody"

"Yeah, you should talk to him. He has been oddly quiet. Wait, does Tina know about Stevanna?"

I smirked knowing where he was going. "No"

He wore a smile of bliss on his dramatic face breaking into a little dance before stopping mid dance to stare at me. The two of us began to laugh simultaneously. "Do you feel better now" I asked him.

"Yes much better" he said in his witty tone.

"Good" I giggled. "Now that we're on good terms again, can we have fun today?"

Gil's smile brightened as he sat at the edge of the couch looking at me. "Is it just you and me? Like old times"

I nodded my head grinning as he shrieked out of excitement. Gil got up and did a dramatic swirl like a true diva. "Ok Girl, let me put something cute on" he spoke with his enthusiasm.

Gil and I went out like old times with Joey included of course. We left the hotel and went out for brunch first before going shopping. After shopping Gil and I had about five bags of cloths and other things we didn't need.

Joey walked us back to the car after hours of roaming through stores with people taking photos of me. "Oh my god J, I don't know how you do it" Gil said buckling his seatbelt sitting beside me.

"You don't know how I do what?"

"I don't know how you act calm and collected when you have crowds of people taking photos of your every move"

"Gil, I'm so use to it now" I said waving my hand in the air like it was nothing.

"She's use to it but I'm tired of it. I have to tell everybody to back the fuck up" Joey exclaimed from the passenger seat.

Gil and I laughed at Joeys frustration. "Where to Ms. Jackson" my driver asked.

"The hotel please—" Gil cut me off. "No" he sung. "Let's go out to the clubs tonight. Like old times, before you started dragging Christopher along"

I squinted my stare at him. "What's wrong with my husband?"

"Nothing girl" he said pulling on my arm. "Pleassseee, I'll buy your drink"

"Fine but I'm only having one drink"

"Yesss" he sung. "You won't regret it"

The music in the club was pulsating in my ears, Gil was fully enjoying himself. He danced his feet to the beat swaying his head and hips with his drink in his right hand. "Janet this is my song" he said turning around to look at me.

I sat in the booth of our section. "Come on J, get up" he said pulling on my arm. I rolled my eyes while putting my drink down with my free hand. I stood up in the pink lights next to Gil.

"Come on just like old times" he said smiling. He spun in front of me dancing with attitude. Gil's fierce moves put a smile on my face.

"Come on J, show me what you got" he said.

My tense muscles loosened as I began to let go and dance. I was really trying to keep up with Gil. He had way more energy than I did. I was feeling bliss in that moment with my best friend. Dancing in the club like we used to, it brought back memories.

I remembered the days when Shawn and I were on good terms. Everybody felt like family, Nikki, Tina, Kelly, Gil and Shawn were my road dogs. They'd go everywhere with me and the clubs were our second home.

Gil and I laughed at each other's dance moves. My body was moving freely as all of my worries left my mind. "Janet Ima get another drink" Gil yelled over the music.

I nodded my head before he left me. I wasn't alone since Joey was six feet away from me. My phone began to vibrate in my pocket. Something told me it was Christopher, I opened my phone to see him calling me.

"Hello" I answered.

"Where are you?" I could barely hear him over the music. I put one finger up to my left ear to block out the blasting music.

"I'm out with Gil"

"Janet do you see the time, you have a show tomorrow"

"What are you gonna do if I stay out" I questioned. The liquor in my system had me feeling a little risky that night.

"Janet" he chuckled. "I'm not playing games with you, I'm serious"

"Your no fun, alright I'm coming back"

Gil was walking up to me with two drinks in his hands. He overheard me and dropped his jaw. "Alright" he hung up.

"Janet" Gil gasped. "We've only been here for a hour" Gil whined.

"Yes Gil but it's going on ten o'clock and you know I like to start preparing early for the show"

"But look at who just got here" Gil cried pointing to the dance floor.

I looked underneath the balcony at the first floor to see the kids. Maniek, Bryan, Denzel and Guero got all dressed up to be in the club. My eyes darted back at Gil as I glared at him giving him the death stare.

Gil shrugged his shoulders. "I didn't invite them, they were already here. I just bumped into them when I got our drinks"

"Our drinks?!"

I yelled startling Gil, he blinked and jumped all at once. "J don't be mad, loosen up a bit. You need to relax, you're stressed with this whole Stevanna thing..."

Gil kept talking but I zoned him out. Something in me told me to look back at the kids. Everyone was dancing except for Bryan. He was nowhere to be found. My eyes began searching for him in the crowd.

My eyes found him and my mouth gaped out of shock to see who he was with. He was sitting with his arm around Stevanna. "Gil" I cried cutting him off.

"What now?"

I tapped his shoulder and pointed. Gil gasped before sipping his drink. "Can you go down there and tell them they should be resting instead of clubbing. We have a show tomorrow and it's getting late. I'll meet you in the car"

"Ok boss, I got it don't worry"

That night I went back to my dark room. The lights were off, I took off my shoes in the dark before entering the bedroom. Christopher was sleep, he laid on his stomach snoring away.

Trying not to wake him I crawled in after taking a hot shower. I closed my eyes for them to only open again to the sound of his manly voice.

"It's twelve"

"I-I know" I stuttered.

His hand caressed my stomach before pulling me into his body. The pleasant feeling of his soft lips against the back of my neck was a surprise. The hairs on the back of my neck stood up as he kissed it.

"We barely spent anytime together" he said.

"I know, you had to share me with everybody else" I said. "I promise after this last show, you won't have to share me anymore"

"Vacation?"

"Yes" I cried turning around on my back. I could finally see his face, looking at him felt like home.

"So, how was your night out, party girl?"

I giggled a little looking at the ceiling. "Fun and interesting"

"What was interesting?"

"Bryan was at the club with Stevanna" I said looking at his surprised face. "I think their back together"

"Maybe, is that a bad thing?"

"I don't know" I sighed.

"Don't stress yourself about it, just focus on yourself right now. You have a sold out show in a few hours. You have to give these people what they paid for, you got this" he spoke in an uplifting tone.

I smiled a toothless smile looking at him. He kissed my forehead before closing his eyes in front of me.
————————————————————————————
Thank you for reading. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did writing it. Vote and comment for more🫶🏽✨

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

2.7K 230 36
*DISCLAIMER READ DREAMIN & DREAMIN 2 FIRST* The story continues as the drama unfolds... read to find out. Uploads every Monday & Thursday❀️❀️❀️
35.1K 978 23
read all because of detention first! βœ”οΈ: november 11 sequel.. relationships will be tested..
1.3M 21.9K 200
When Julia's dad goes on tour with why Don't We she is stuck with them for 5 months now will she survive Going through major editing to make sense. F...
54.1K 929 32
Disclaimer!!! This Story was written in March of 2020. "ᴛʀᴀʏ, Ιͺ α΄‘Ιͺʟʟ Ι’Ιͺᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ α΄€Ι΄α΄α΄›Κœα΄‡Κ€ α΄„Κœα΄€Ι΄α΄„α΄‡ Κ™α΄œα΄› ꜱᴏ Κœα΄‡ΚŸα΄˜ ᴍᴇ Ιͺ-" Ιͺ α΄‘α΄€κœ± κœ±α΄€ΚΙͺΙ΄Ι’ α΄œΙ΄α΄›Ιͺʟ Κœα΄‡ α΄„α΄œα΄› ᴍᴇ ᴏꜰꜰ. "...