Falling in love

By alwaysbusyimagining

Aadhya Advani Smart. Pretty. Kind. Having a personality of sunshine... More

00 | AUTHOR'S NOTE
00 | CHARACTER AESTHETICS
00 | ♫ PLAYLIST ♫
01 | NEW BEGINNING
02 | MISANTHROPY
03 | DINNER
04 | CLIQUE
05 | MOVIE
06 | FOE
07 | FAMILY
08 | VICTORY
09 | BIPOLAR
10 | JEALOUSY
11 | OVERBEARING
12 | VODKA
13 | THREE TOED SLOTH
14 | BEAST
15 | TICKET TO HELL
16 | DUMB CHARADES
17 | CAPRICIOUS
18 | PERSUASION
19 | BARGAINING SKILLS
20 | CHANGE
21 | SIN
22 | TOSKA
23 | DANCE PARTNERS
24 | DESIRE
25 | HALCYON
26 | REUNION
27 | STAR OF THE NIGHT
28 | FAREWELL
29 | BIRTHDAY TRADITION
30 | PROGRESS
31 | FELICITY
32 | SOLACE
33 | DENIAL
34 | TRYST
35 | LA LA LAND
36 | CAT OUT OF THE BAG
37 | EPIPHANY
38 | SEMINAR
39 | THE BOOK
40 | DAWN
ANNOUNCEMENT
41 | PLAN
42 | FIXATED
43 | THE CONFESSION
EPILOGUE
New book alertt!!

44 | FOR ME

3.7K 195 4
By alwaysbusyimagining

Reyhaan's POV

Two months later

Before I started my third year of college, if someone would have told me that I would be dating someone by the end of this year, then not only would I have laughed but also beaten that guy up. As cheesy as it sounds, I never in a million years thought about dating anyone, at least not this soon. But as they say, expect the unexpected and this is something I wish to treasure until my last breath.

March is almost coming to an end which means that it has been slightly over two months since we started dating. I've never really had an actual girlfriend before and Aadhya being my first is both enchanting and terrifying. It's terrifying because I'm quite new to this game and I'm sometimes a little lost as to what to do or how to handle her sometimes. Because what we have is something so great and fabulous that I worry I might just mess things up. However it has been quite easy because I'm truly in love with her. So most of the things come out naturally, like my questions out of concern or understanding her 'nothing' which means 'everything'. Additionally, it's also easy to be with her, she's a very affable and understanding person. I generally don't believe in this past life getting back to you but I guess I really did something so good and generous that in this life, god has sent her to me.

For me.

'TING' the oven timer goes off which means the cupcakes are ready. Yes I do bake at times, when I'm free and bored.

It is one of the very rare Sundays where I'm alone and restless because the elders of the family have gone to Udaipur to attend a distant relative's wedding. Now because they are distant relatives, the kids are at home without any adult supervision which means they are free to do anything they wish. Rysa and Nysa have gone for a sleepover with their friends, while Dhruv is with Anaya obviously.

And what am I doing here alone? Baking because my girlfriend is too busy and has got no time for me. A month ago Aadhya started interning for one of the best fashion designer's firm. Her design professor was impressed by Aadhya skills and designs so she put a word for her and passed on some information about recruitment and openings in the company. But after that it's all her talent, her efforts and her passion that actually got her the internship. She actually is so talented and passionate about fashion that I can already see her becoming this great designer and being the top of the business. I'd do anything and everything to support her dream. There's some fashion week coming in a few days and that has kept her glued to her office on a Sunday too.

After letting the cupcakes cool down for some time, I start icing them with whipped cream.

"Hello" I turn around when I suddenly hear a voice only to find out it's Aadhya. I keep the piping bag on the counter and walk towards her to hug her.

I missed her and her warmth and her hugs and her smell. She tiptoes to hug me while I say "Hey, I missed you so much"

"Ugh me too"

Once I leave her, she asks me looking at the counter "You are baking?"

I chuckled at her while booping her nose "I was bored and everyone had something to do so yeah but what are you doing here?"

I walk back towards the cupcakes while she settles herself on the counter as she replies "Well we have our lunch break but I already had a sandwich at 12:30 ish because I was hungry at that time so I thought I'd meet you instead"

I hum while icing "So how was work?"

She groans loudly "God don't even ask me, it's super hectic. If one issue gets solved then another arises. Farah the designer I'm working under is not even the main designer okay but oh my god does she act like one. It's already so difficult to work with or around her on normal days but right now it feels like I'm walking on burning coal. One hand, Farah is constantly nagging and bossing around me and on top of that there are other designers and models and other people from the core team eating my head. I feel like quitting already"

I feel so bad for her. Letting out a light chuckle with a cupcake in my hand, I push her legs apart and stand in between. With my other hand I caress her thighs a little "You have no idea how much I want to have a nice chat with your lovely boss but I know you wouldn't like that"

She rolls her eyes at my comment "Nice? You stay like 50 meters away from her, I don't want myself or you getting accused of a murder so soon. We must wait for another 20 years for it to happen"

I laugh at her reply before bringing the cupcake to her mouth and tilting a little so that the cream touches her nose. She slaps my arms for doing that, after which she takes a bite "Exactly we shall wait but on a serious note you don't take too much stress. All of this is part and parcel of life and work, otherwise you wouldn't learn. So just stay calm and positive and just get done with the internship alright?"

In between chewing she utters "When did you get so wise and optimistic about life?"

I gaze at her softly, with a smile stretching on my lips "Ever since life gave me a reason to hope. You"

I slightly squeeze her thighs which makes her swallow the cupcake hard. My gaze flickers to her lips and I see some cream on her lower lips. I lean forward and lick the cream from there and bite her lower lip before moving back.

"There was some cream there, I just helped you remove it" I say to which she lets out a shaky breath like she always does. By now the cupcake is long gone with the annoyance in her eyes. Her eyes hooded with lust, moved down to my lips and back to my eyes.

She leans forward and places her lips on mine, I immediately respond to it. Her hands snake on the sides of my neck. I grab her jaw to pull her more forward as I kiss her faster and deeper. Her hands trail down from my neck all the way to the hem of my shirt and I feel it slip under my shirt. She grazes her hands around my abs while kissing me with the same fire and passion, already making me hard.

The number of nights I've taken long cold showers is numerous, and the thing is I can't even do much about it because she wants to take it slow and I respect her decision. I'm gonna give her all the time she needs even if it means me being celibate for the rest of my life.

Her legs wrap around my waist tugging me forward while my hands run on her thighs roughly. I bite her lips again and I feel her gasp and groan but mixed with a pleasured moan. I detach my lips and trail kisses down her neck. I can hear her breath rapidly as I move below her ears, pressing a long kiss on her sweet spot which makes her moan just like every damn time.

"Ahh Reyhaan" She lets out a breathy moan as I continue torturing her with kisses and biting the spot leaving a hickey. She hates it when I give her a hickey but I can't help but want to mark her mine in every possible way.

Out of nowhere I suddenly hear "OH MY GOD! Mom, please give me some holy water to wash my eyes. I really think I'm traumatized for the rest of my life"

We immediately moved away from each other. As I turn my neck I find my grandma, chachi, step-mom, Rysa and Nysa looking completely mortified with their eyes wide as saucers and jaw touching the floor. Along with them, Dhruv and Anaya cover their mouths with their hands controlling their laughter but Dhruv ends up letting a laugh out

"Sorry-sorry" He says, continuing to laugh, not looking the least sorry.

"I'd be very delighted to see my great grand-children but I'd prefer if it's after marriage" Dadi comments after a long pause.

"Dadi!" I whine. From the side eye I look at Aadhya who looks equally embarrassed and mortified with her head down.

God! This was so not the way I wanted her to meet my family.

"What are you guys doing here so early?" I ask

Rysa narrows her eyes "Why did we disturb your plans of reproducing kids or what?"

"Rysa, shut the hell up!" I shout but not too loudly

"Oy, shut up" My step-mom shuts her but unfortunately Chachi continues the amusement "Rey you should have thought about before giving a show in front of everyone that too in the kitchen"

I face palm myself, wishing for a magic tunnel that would open and I could go down along with Aadhya.

"Alright enough" Dadi says while moving closer to us which the others follow "There was no point in staying overnight, so we decided to leave early and we picked the girls on the way home"

"Right, I'm so happy you guys came early" I reply sarcastically only for her to twist my ears "Ow, Dadi yaar, sorry"

"Are you planning on introducing or waiting for another time for us to walk in on both of you?"

"Right, so" I wipe my clammy hands on my jeans before slipping my fingers in between hers as I introduce looking at her "This is my girlfriend Aadhya"

She looks at me and then at the family.

Dadi smiles at us with an approving nod before saying "Now should I give you a special invite Dhruv?"

"Oh well, guys meet my girlfriend Anaya" He holds her hands and walks forward in front of Dadi.

"Oh my god Finally! You guys took long enough to admit" Nysa comments making all of us laugh

All the ladies talk, bombarding their questions on the girls even though they have met and chatted with them before. Dhruv and I stand at the other corner of the kitchen, looking at how easily our girls get along with our family. I mean what more do you want in life huh? If the love of your life and your family gets along with each other more than with you, then I really think you've won and found the right one.

"You guys should stay for dinner today" My step-mom says to which Anaya agrees but Aadhya looks at them with a regrettable look "I'm so sorry but the fashion week starts in two days and I really can't make it today. I stopped by because its my lunch break and its getting over in 3 minutes exactly which means I need to get back"

"Then when would you be free next?" Rysa pouts

"Uh it gets over next saturday, so sunday sounds good?"

Nysa exclaims in excitement "It's perfect!"

"Yeah" Rysa agrees bobbing her head furiously "It is Dad's birthday and we can all go for dinner together to celebrate"

The girls look at each other and then Anaya speaks up "No- I mean we wouldn't want to intrude, it's a family celebration"

"What nonsense!" Chachi waves her hand "You girls should totally join us, you guys are family"

No one can convince you as good as a Singhania. The girls obviously are elated and agree to invite.

After Aadhya bids her goodbye to the family, we walk to the gate because I will be dropping her to her office.

"You idiot! Do you know how embarrassing it was for me? I'm never letting you anywhere near me" She chides

"You didn't complain when I gave you these, in fact I remember you moaning my name" Laughing I say while pointing at the hickey. Her eyes widened in shock, before opening her phone to see it.

Using her bag she hits me "I hate you!"

"You love me" I correct her while cupping her face and kissing her nose and then I kiss her lips sweet and soft.

"That's true, I do I love you" She says in between the kiss making me melt like butter under scorching sun "And I love you too"

.

Author's Note, 

OH MY GOD!! THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER OF FIL!!! I DID NOT THINK I WAS GONNA EVEN MAKE IT TILL THE LAST, BUT I DID ANYWAY. WITH YOUR HELP OFCC. 

HAPPY NEW YEAR'S EVE GUYSSS<33333

hope you guys enjoyed the chapter, and it was just a sneak peak about how they would be as a couple. I hope it somewhat matched your imagination. anyhow, do comment your thoughts and please do vote, its the last chapter guys!! 

Tomorrow, the epilogue will also be uploaded! 

Do check my instagram handle - alwaysbusyimagining 

Stay happy and safe,

Love y'all <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.2K 622 32
[UNDER EDITING] Romance between a billionaire and a teacher. Note: ANYBODY can read it. I DID NOT include hindi. There is NO hindi dialogs in this a...
7.9M 483K 70
This book will be under editing from 1st may, I won't take it down but I suggest you all wait till this message is removed |NOT AN ARRANGED MARRIAGE...
70.9K 5.6K 18
Samira , when develops a huge crush on her senior Aahan , things don't go her way; will her life change? or this crush ends just like how most people...
245K 12.8K 55
What happens when ARADHYA helps a woman in temple but somehow ended up marrying biggest buisness tycoon of Asia REYANSH BHARDWAJ