Bill Cipher's daughter: A Dip...

By Euphemine

Dipper and Mabel had just went to Gravity Falls for the summer vacation. They found new friends! Dipper fell... More

A/N #1
Introduction
Chapter 1 - Meeting
A/N #2
Chapter 2 - Confession
A/N #3
Chapter 3 - The journal
A/N #4
Chapter 4 - Breakfast
A/N #5
Chapter 5 The Deed
A/N #6
Chapter 6 - The Deed part 2
A/N #7
Chapter 7 - Bill Cipher
A/N #8
Chapter 8 Busted
A/N #9
OMG ITS FINALLY OUT
Chapter 9 - Imprisoned
Chapter 10 - Leaving
Chapter 11 - Kidnapped
Chapter 12 - Bill has a human form?!?
Chapter 13 - Kidnapped again?!?
A/N (Important)
Chapter 14
A/N #11
Chapter 15 - Stan's Secret
A/N #12
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
A/N #13
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
A/N #14
Chapter 20
A/N #15
Chapter 21 (original draft that has not much use in the story)
Chapter 21 (Official)
Chapter 22
Update
Chapter 23
Chapter 25

Chapter 24

27 1 0
By Euphemine

——
Notes:
From chapter 3 of book 2
——

9  6-5-5-12  15-2-12-9-7-1-20-5-4
9-20-14  15-11

~Your P.O.V~

"(Y/N)?!" I heard a familiar voice call out to me. It was calm and soothing, and oddly familiar. Am I dead? "(Y/N)!!" I heard that voice again. I could make out a female voice, rushed, panicked, desperate. It sounds as though it has been longing to be with me for years. In an infinite room of black, all I could see was myself, and a light figure in the distance. As the figure approached me, I fell to my knees. I found myself crying. Crying really hard. But why?

The light figure came to me and knelt on the ground, taking form as she hugged me tightly, tears welling up in her eyes. She was able to control her tears, unlike me, who was sobbing like a baby. "It's ok, Lumi. You know you have always been the dearest to me, and it will always remain that way." I was crying a lot harder. I haven't heard that name in a long time, well at least by her voice, and I do miss her calling me. After all, there is only one person in this whole universe that sounds as beautiful as she does.

She was wearing a beautiful white dress, which reminded me of someone. Someone who could make even the plainest of dresses look amazing. Even in the house, she would always wear beautiful gowns and dresses, and she would dress me up in them too. I was her favourite...

"Not was, Lumi. You are still my favourite." She kissed me on the forehead, and everything turned really bright. "Mom...? Will I get to see you again?" I said softly. "Hm..?" She said, showing a rather genuine loving face. She then proceeded to sing a song softly.

"We'll meet again
don't know where
don't know when
But I know we'll meet again
some sunny day"

I giggled. Mom and Dad used to sing that song together all the time. Then, she proceeded, "Theres still one more thing:"

"My darling girl, I remember when
I would sing to you, and I would do it again.
Beloved child, remember this too:
In this crazy world theres no one like you~"

(you would be crazy not to know where this is from)
(All I did was change less than 5 words)
(for those who still don't know, seriously?)

I heard her warm voice echo through my ears and into my body.

That song... I have only heard it once. I can still remember it... Somewhat... It was... The day before she disappeared?

I started to tear up again.

"She's awake!" A male voice called out. It sounded cold, with each word piercing me like a sharp icicle. Who is this?

As I regained consciousness, I could feel that my face is all wet. Well, mostly. Was I... really crying?

When my vision returned to me, I saw a face. It kinda looked like me... but male. I tried to sit up, but before I could, I a terrible headache struck me. Images of my brother flashed before my eyes. I saw him in another dimension, fighting hard and defending himself, then an image of him in what seemed to be a white room. Wait, brother?

The walls were cushioned and he was in a straight jacket. The image was no longer an image, but now like a video. A couple of big, strong nurses went into the room and restrained him, taking a large syringe to collect a blood sample. His blood... It looked like the waste product of the universe, kind of like what the rift once was. They must think he is dangerous. But to keep him in a mental ward? Thats overkill.

The next image I saw was one of a "cloning" device, where the blood sample was injected into. The next thing was a clone... a clone of my brother. They trained him to use his "inherited" abilities, more for attack than defense.

I gripped my head in agony, and heard my brother say, "rest. I will inform dad that you are awake." Once again, his voice sounded cold and hollow, like he is just an empty living vessel. As I layed down, I saw more images, but instead of the past, it was of his mind.

It was blank. Completely blank. Is this my real brother? It couldn't be... This has to be a clone. Otherwise... mind control?  Memory erasing? No. His mind was too horrifying for any of those. Blank, yet cold and dark. Damp with malicious intent, I could tell that this guy right here, is made to do evil. I knew I couldn't trust him, but for the time being, i will have to play along.

I know that he has been injected with my brother's memories, and his personality as well. To an extent, that is. I don't know how I could tell, I just could. It's funny... I don't remember having a brother, but yet, I still know that I do. I doubt my guts would lie to me... but I don't know if I could trust my own father.

Years ago, he was so different... I really miss the old him. I wonder what happened.

I heard a door open and I opened my eyes. It was the clone. I shouldn't say anything about it, and avoid thinking about it too. I'm sure he knows how to read minds. I could tell, just by looking at his face, that he was going to say, "Dad's busy right now, he will come to you later."

"You don't have to say anything, I already know," I said. "Oh? Then what was I going to say?" He asked. "That dad is busy and will come later," I replied. "Sharp as always," the clone said.

"Do you need anything?" He asked.

"No it's ok. Just leave me alone for awhile. I'd like to rest," I said.

"Ok," He said, standing there.

"What are you waiting for? I said alone," I told him.

"Oh right, sorry," He said, and we both laughed.

I was suddenly reminded of a time I spent with my brother many years ago. Probably because we have done this before... But besides that, I can't remember much about my brother.

After Clonie left, I sat up, this time with less problem, and tried getting out of my bed. The moment I stood up, I felt a gut wrenching pain along where my stomach is, and a weird tingling feeling everywhere below it. I grabbed my stomach tightly, realising that it is wrapped in a reasonably thick wad of bandages. I tried taking a couple of steps, but failed miserably and fell to the ground.

I could feel that there was a healing spell placed on me, and I knew that it would take time to take effect, since my wound was not shallow. Hell, not just deep, I was impaled! I tried to get up again, and miraculously, I was able to feel my legs, better than I did earlier on. I staggered to the one small window facing out into the wrangled mess which was once Gravity Falls. Everything is... different. I don't know how to describe it exactly... It's kinda... weird.

We have eyeball bats turning anything that moves into stone, the water tower moving around as a big monster, and many other weird and crazy shit. I looked around and saw a large bubble with a shooting star on it, and I assumed that it was some sort of prison bubble, made for a specific person.

I staggered back to the little table beside the bed, where a cup of water was placed out for me. I drank it to hydrate myself, and dragged myself over to the door. I felt very weak, not just physically, but like as though I have been drained of most of my energy. Despite all those, I felt that I had to get to the prison bubble.

I walked out of the room and, using the walls to support myself, got to the throne room, where I found my dad. "Oh hey!! (Y/N)!! You feeling better now, right?" He said. I nodded my head and proceded to ask, "Uh... dad..? May I ask, what is that big pinkish crackly bubble?" "Oh, that?" He said, "It's one of my finest creations, a prison bubble. Do you wanna check it out?" "Uh.. May I?" I asked. Honestly I really want to, but he will probably send some guards or something to escort me since I am still hurt. "Yeah, you may. And since you were able to walk here all by yourself, I think you are fit to go check the place out yourself," He said. I was suprised, so I asked, "Really?!" "Yes. Now move along," he replied, sweeping his hand like as though he was shooing a fly away.

I went over to an exit and jumped onto a eyeball-bat, knowing that I do not have enough magic energy at the moment to even fly. I directed the eyeball bat to my destination, and jumped onto the train tracks, right beside the bubble. I was ready to enter. After all, I could exit whenever I wanted.

I found myself drawn to the energy of that which is the bubble. Or in the bubble. I couldn't tell, but it doesn't matter. Still weak from the accident, I was not able to cast the simplest of spells, let alone, walk properly. But for some reasons, I felt that at least half of my strength has returned to me when I entered the bubble. I know this isn't permanent, so I enjoyed it while it lasted. This masterpiece of my dads'... Not too shabby, I must say.

I was able to walk normally again, and cast simple spells. I was able to fly and summon random items again (These are not simple spells, Lumi).

Walking down a very Mabel pathway, I soon arrived to a reasonably sized town. It is like my previous description. Very Mabel. From how this place looks like, she probably designed it herself. With living candy, talking, human sized kittens, waffles as guards, her dream boys and other weird, and kinda scary hybrids, no offense Mabel, this place is like a living dream. Well, for Mabel that is.

Around the town, there are trees with chill pills and stuffed toys, teddy bears and human sized bunnies in suits going for work, grass of cotton candy and lakes of chocolate. "What's going on here?" I thought to myself.

"Welcome to Mabeland!" A big purple bunny said. "Everything here is perfect. It's all made by our great creator, and is everything you'd ever need."

"Great creator?" I asked, "Where might she be?"

"Oh, everyone knows that. She lives up in that castle on the hill," The bunny replied. "Thanks!" I said. "No, thank you, master," The bunny said.

As I began walking to where Mabel was, dark clouds started to form above the whole town and the townies' eyes glowed red. The townies now look worn out, like old equipment, mangled, and evil. I have probably made a connection with the bubble when I gained some powers because I somehow knew that this could only happen when someone mentions reality.

The sky cleared up and everything returned to normal, as unexpectedly as it all happened.

~3rd P.O.V~
In the courtroom, Dipper and Mabel are arguing.

"Mabel, can't you see? Even though reality can sometimes be a douchebag, we always get through it together. Now, reality is being more of a arse than ever, and there is nothing I can do about it. I tried, Mabel. I really tried. But without you, I am nothing. Now, the world is in chaos and there's nothing I can do. Bill has gotten to earth, you are in this Prison, and (Y/N) it out cold. Theres nothing left for me," Dipper said.

"I know how you feel, Dipper. But this place is all I ever wanted. And it could be all you have ever wanted as well. This is a great place and I am not leaving," Mabel said, "Take (Y/N) for example. Why don't I bring her here for you?"

"I dare you," Dipper said.

Mabel clapped her hands twice. Nothing. She did it again. Still nothing. With a loud clap, she finally did it. She don't know what she did, but she did something.

~Your P.O.V~
I reached the building and burst into the doors, meeting a courtroom in the middle of a trial. In the room were many familiar faces, and a few new ones. I couldn't help myself when I saw Dipper. I ran up to him and hugged him, tightly, tears falling from my eyes quicker than a bullet could reach a target. "Dipper, I'm glad you are ok!" I exclaimed.

Unexpectedly, Dipper pulled away. He turned to Mabel, some tears in his eyes, and asked, "How would I know if this this isn't fake? What if (Y/N) was still unconscious? Mabel, listen. I know I am not stylish, neither am I cool, nor nake pugs out of thin air, but I know one thing well."

I heard the jury of Mabels shout words like "Booo" and "GUILTY!!", but Dipper still continued his stand.

"And that's you. And I know that although you might act like it, you don't wanna be in this fantasy world," Dipper continued.

"Uh, pffsh, yeah right," Mabel commented.

"You're scared. Of growing up. And who could blame you? I'm scared, too," Dipper said.

"What's going on here?" I asked, speaking to no one in particular. Of course, no one replied.

"Uh..." Mabel covered her ears, "LALALALALALA I'M NOT LISTENING! GUARDS! THE FINGERS!" The guards stuck foam fingers into Mabel's ears.

"Look, real life stinks sometimes, okay, I'm not gonna lie. But there's a better way to get through it than denial, and that's with help from people who care about you. It's how we've gotten through our whole lives. Remember photo day?" Dipper said.

On a small TV in front of the courthouse, a scene of young Mabel with gum stuck in her hair showed. "Mabel! I figured out a way to fix your hair!" Young Dipper exclaimed. "What? You have a wig?" Young Mabel sobbed. "No, but I have a razor," Young Dipper replied.

Dipper shaved a line down his own head, causing Mabel to react by calling him crazy. Mabel took the razor from Dipper and shaved a line down her own head too. Just watching this makes me think that Mabel is very fortunate to have a brother like that. Me, on the other hand, has the type of brother that would leave and not return for countless years. I may not remember him much, but I sure do wish that he would be like Dipper is to Mabel.

The scene changed to Dipper, crying in a closet after receiving no valentine cards on valentines day in school. A large card, shaped like a heart, created by taping many cards together, came through the bottom of the door. It read: For My Favourite Brother.

"We have always been there for each other," Dipper said, "Mabel, I thought you were living a fantasy, but look at me! I actually thought I was gonna stay here and be Ford's apprentice! Spend my entire teens cooped up in a basement with a labcoat? How ridiculous is that?"

Dipper's defense was rather touching, but despite that, I got distracted by something my dad said before I left. I wasn't quite listening to him, but it sounded important. Some mission he wanted me to do?

"I don't know what's gonna happen in the future, but whatever it is, you don't have to fear because we'll do it together. I'm not taking Ford's apprenticeship," Dipper continued, "We've traveled to hell and back to get you and we're goin' back together. Leave this fantasy world. Let's beat Bill and grow up together."

The crowd started to mutter, but I was too distracted to actually bother about what is going on in the courthouse. To learn the plans plotted against Bill and tell him about it so he can make a good counter attack? I think that was what I was told to do, but why in the universe would I agree to that?

"ORDER! ORDER! ORDER IN THE COURT!" The judge bangs his mallet(?), "DANG IT why is this hammer squeaky?!"

"You mean it? You're really coming home with me?" Mabel asked.

"Yes. Definitely. Absolutely," Dipper replied, then requested for an awkward sibling hug.

The crowd shrieks, breaking me of my unessecary train of thoughts. Wait... was it unnecessary? I looked over and saw that they were about to do an awkwaed sibling hug.

"Just don't do it!" Someone in the crowd shouted.

"DON'T DO IT!" Another shrieked.

"You do this and its all OVER!" The judge shouted.

"Sincere sibling hug," Mabel said, then proceeding to hug Dipper.

"NOO!! (?)" I shouted. Despite that, I really wanted this to happen.

Mabel and Dipper patted each other with their awkward "pat pat", which sent a huge ripple to eminate from their spot, pushing the wig off the kitty judge, the jururs to disappear, and a bench to fall over. The judge meows in distress.

"Woah, time to calm you down," Mabel said, clapping twice. Nothing happened. "Uh... Why isn' this working?" She clapped again.

"Because your reign over this land is OVER!" The judge scolded.

"I told you not to do it!!" I yelled.

The crowd turns grey and their eyes turns red. It's like as if a bunch of zombie demons who had just risen from the deepest pits of valhalla.

"What's going on??" Dipper shouted.

"Your awkward sibling hug proved that Mabel no longer wants to be here, causing everything to turn on her. Everything here now is probably my ideals with a twist, so I do have some control, but not enough to keep all of you safe," I replied.

"Wait what? You are real?" Mabel asked, suprised.

"No. Im just a creation of yours. An extension of this bubble- WHAT DO YOU THINK?" I shouted, sarcastically (obviously).

"Well then, we need to get out of here," Mabel said.

"Since the bubble is still active, I still have some energy. Mabel, what would you like to escape on?" I asked.

"Ooo Ooo! A huuuuge waddles!" She exclaimed.

I snapped my fingers and a large waddles appeared.

"Everyone, get on!" Mabel ordered.

Soos, Wendy, Dipper, Mabel, and I got on to the giant waddles and we rode off into the horizon as everything behind us turned monochrome.

The end.

Wait what 'the end'? What is wrong with me today? It can't end here. It shouldn't!

I started to panic. Throughout this whole thing, I was calm. Until now. What was I panicking about?

"Take us to freedom, Giant Waddles!" Mabel shouted.

"Alright guys, are you ready for this?" Mabel asked. Everyone made some action of affirmation except me. I was too distracted. In pain. Like something is going on in my mind, but I was not able to see it.

Mabel grabbed a giant knitting needle and as we moved closer to the membrane of the bubble, I felt myself grow weaker and weaker, feeling more and more pain from the injury I had received until... Pop! The bubble exploded into confetti and everyone landed on the ground of the cliff. "Ugh. You all good, everyone good?" I heard Mabel ask, but whatever that happened after that, I couldn't quite tell. I tried standing, but passed out immediately after.

~3rd P.O.V~
"You all good? Everyone good?" Mabel asked. Waddles shrunk down to his normal size and everyone's clothes returned to what they were wearing before entering the bubble (Did they change?). Dipper, Soos, and Wendy ran over to hug Mabel, not realising that there was still one person laying unconscious on the ground, missing out on the small celebration.

"We've missed you, Mabel," Soos said.

"Hey, Dipper? I appreciate what you said back there, but if you want to take Ford's apprenticeship, I won't get in your way," Mabel said, her tone of voice lowering as the hug dissolved.

"Pssh, and miss out on your awkward teen years? No way!" Dipper said, laughing.

"Man, I went nuts back there. I mean come on. The real world can't be that bad, right?" Mabel asked rhetorically. She looked over to the town, which looked very different from what she had remembered. Gompers was huge, and many weird monsters were strewn across the town. However, there was not a human in sight. "Oh boy," Mabel sighed.

As they turned over to walk down to the town, Mabel trips over what she thought was a rock. No rock is this soft, she thought. She turned over to find (Y/N) lying on the ground, pale as a corpse. "Uhh... Guys," Mabel said. The gang turned over to see what Mabel was trying to warn them of.

"What the hell..." Dipper mumbled, "She was fine just a moment ago."

"What do we do with her?" Wendy asked.

"Well, we couldn't just leave her here!" Mabel said.

"It's not like any of us could carry her," Dipper said.

(Quick A/N here, can anyone remind me if the other people besides Dipper and Mabel knows of (Y/N)'s origins? If so, who does and who doesn't? Thx!)

"Uhh well, I can," Soos said, "She doesn't look that heavy anyways." He walks over to pick (Y/N) up, carrying her like a rice sack.

"You sure you can carry her all the way until we find safe shelter?" Wendy asks.

"Ye, it's not that bad," Soos replied.

The 4 + 1 of them walked down to the town, hoping to find somewhere to use as a temporary shelter.

"Where is everyone?" Mabel asks.

"the town's deserted," Wendy said.

"Did Bill already win?" Soos asked.

"Come on, guys. Let's go see if we can still go hide out in the Shack," Dipper suggested.

They made their way to the Shack. Soos was no longer carrying (Y/N), but instead dragging her by the hand like a rope tied to a rock.

"Yes! It's in shambles!" Dipper exclaimed as they approached the Mystery Shack, "Just like we left it."

"Oh, man, this is the first time I've ever felt happy going to work," Wendy said.

They ran towards the shack, Soos now carrying
(Y/N) bridal style.

"Hello house!" Mabel exclaimed, running towards the porch. "Hello porch!" She runs towards the couch on the porch. "Hello, wads of gum I left stuck to the couch!"

Dipper reached for the handle, but hesitated. He heard scuffling coming from in the house, and he picks up a gold club. "Wait, what was that?" He whispered, then proceeded to shush everyone. Wendy readied her crossbow, and Mabel holds up her grapling hook. Soos dropped (Y/N) onto the couch, and then pounds his fists. "Let's get em', dudes," Soos said.

Dipper kicks open the door, and everyone rushes in.

They were met with many familiar faces in the shack. The most prominent ones being Celestabellebethabelle, Candy, Grenda, Sheriff Blubbs, Pacifica, some gnomes, Old man Mcgucket, and Grunkle Stanley Pines.

"Stan?" Dipper and Mabel asks in unison.

"Kids?" Stan asks.

Multibear walks out of the bathroom with a cardboard roll. "Just so everyone knows, we're out of toilet paper," He said, "Did I miss something?"

——
Notes:
I don't remember the significance of the numbers I had put at the start of the chapter. There was also a bunch of notes on the original chapter but I decided to forgo them. Made me cringe.

——

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 2.7K 11
Dipper and his family have been hidden from the kingdom for years. Mainly because of the Cipher's, the rulers over the land. Everyone thinks that the...
201K 6.6K 76
"Humans are dangerous and cruel. They'll hurt you Pine-Tree. I'm the only one you can trust." - Bill Mabel and Dipper Pines. The two mystery twins ar...
44K 2.1K 30
(An original AU by yours truly) To help her cope with her brother's recent death, Mabel has been sent to Gravity Falls to stay with her Great Uncle...
46.6K 1.5K 23
Gravity Falls is a small town. A small and very religious town. And in small towns word gets around pretty quickly. And when suddenly a young lord mo...