WOSO ONESHOTS

By GO5555_9

WOSO ONESHOTS Requests are currently open ✅ More

~SUBMIT REQUESTS HERE~
REQUESTS
Katie McCabe X Y/N ~Euro's Final~
Alanna Kennedy X Y/N ~The Call Up~
Sofie Lundgaard X Y/N ~The Merseyside Derby~
Lucy Bronze X Y/N ~I'm Sick To Death Of You~
Katrina Gorry X Y/N~How Would You Feel About...~
Beth England X Y/N~It Will Always Be You Over Club Rivalry~
Beth England X Y/N~It Will Always Be You Over Club Rivalry 2~
Beth England X Y/N~It Will Always Be You Over Club Rivalry 3~
Ruesha Littlejohn X Y/N~Little Do You Know~
Leah Williamson X Y/N~Jealousy, Jealousy, Jealousy~
Katie McCabe X Y/N~It Still Hurts~
Katie McCabe X Y/N~It Still Hurts 2~
Katie McCabe X Y/N~It Still Hurts 3~
Lucy Bronze X Keira Walsh X Y/N~ I can't Do This Anymore~
Lucy Bronze X Keira Walsh X Y/N~ I can't Do This Anymore 2~
Lucy Bronze X Keira Walsh X Y/N~ I can't Do This Anymore 3~
Lucy Bronze X Keira Walsh X Y/N~ I can't Do This Anymore 4~
Georgia Stanway X Y/N~I'm So Sorry~
Lauren Hemp X Y/N~Why Am I Always The Bad Guy?~
Alessia Russo X Y/N~I Wasn't Good Enough~
Alexia Putellas X Y/N~Don't Apologise, You've Earned This~
Lucy Bronze X Keira Walsh X Y/N~Trying To Move On~
Lucy Bronze X Keira Walsh X Y/N~Trying To Move On 2~
Lucy Bronze X Keira Walsh X Y/N~Trying To Move On 3~
Lucy Bronze X Keira Walsh X Y/N~Trying To Move On 4~
Lucy Bronze X Keira Walsh X Y/N~Trying To Move On 5~
Lucy Bronze X Keira Walsh X Y/N~Trying To Move On 6~
Esme Morgan X Y/N~Made This For You~
Clàudia Pina X Y/N~What Are You Doing Here?!~
Mapi León X Y/N~You Were Right To Do So~
Bethany England X Y/N~What If?~
Lucy Bronze X Y/N~No More Leaving~
Lucy Bronze X Y/N~Oh God, No~
~A/N~
Ellen White X Y/N~Passing Down The Number~
Lucy Bronze X Keira Walsh X Y/N~Passing Out~
Lucy Bronze X Keira Walsh X Y/N~Passing Out 2~
Lucy Bronze X Keira Walsh X Y/N~Passing Out 3~
Lucy Bronze X Keira Walsh X Y/N~Passing Out 4~
Lucy Bronze X Keira Walsh X Y/N~Passing Out 5~
Lucy Bronze X Keira Walsh X Y/N~Passing Out 6~
Lucy Bronze X Keira Walsh X Y/N~Passing Out 7~
Georgia Stanway X Y/N~Why Am I Agreeing To This?~
Clàudia Pina X Y/N~The Comeback~
Clàudia Pina X Y/N ~Misunderstanding~
Alexia Putellas X Y/N~I Don't Do Relationships~
Aitana Bonmatí X Y/N~One Too Many~

Katie McCabe X Y/N~I've Got You, My Girl~

3.6K 86 2
By GO5555_9

Katie's POV

"REF, WHAT THE FOOK, THAT'S A RED AND PENALTY, FOR FUCKS SAKE" I screamed as Y/n hit the floor hard from a poor tackle from United's captain, Katie Zelem.

"Ref, come on, that's a poor tackle" Jen jumped in, and so did Lotte, Kim, and a lot of the other girls.

"Ref- that's a clear red, come off it" Beth shouted.

"Ref!" Lotte shouted

"What the fuck!" Jen then jumped in.

My attention quickly moved to Y/n though when she didn't get up, she just stayed led on the pitch, clutching her knee.

I crouched down close to Y/n, only to see her crying as she clutched her knee.

"Babe?" I said, shaking her shoulder, but Y/n shook her head, Fuck, fuck, this isn't good.

I looked over to the bench and quickly waved frantically for the medics to come on, which they came running on.

"Can you continue?" I asked, Y/n shook her head again. "It's my knee, Katie, it's fucked. Fucks sake" Y/n cried out. It made my heart hurt, this really isn't good.

The medics arrived on the pitch, next to y/n, trying to get her up and straighten her knee, but it was no use. Y/n just cried and cried, as she layed in agony, and there was nothing that I could do, and that pissed me off even more.

I stood up and walked to the ref who was talking to Zelem. "That better be a fucking red. Look at her, look at what YOU FOOKING did to her" I shouted out as I got more and more angry, pushing Zelem, who stumbled back slightly.

I got held back slightly afterward, and tried to be dragged back by Kim, Jen, Beth and Lia, but it wasn't any use, I pushed them away as I made my way closer to Zelem again, who was now being surrounded by her players, "Back off McCabe" Toone said to me, pointing at me, I laughed sarcastically, "Are you fecking serious? You not see Y/n led there in agony cos of that gobshite" I shouted back, trying to push her, but Leah Galton appeard from the side and pushed me back, the referee tried to get inbetween us, but again, that was no good, I got past and pushed Galton, only to be pushed by Toone, then it was a full on brawl between The Arsenal and United.

My teammates trying to drag me back and get me away, and the United players getting riled up, trying to get in my face, which only amused me to be honest.

It got to a point where I was dragged back, quite literally, DRAGGED, and pulled away by Jen and Lotte, "I'm gonna fooking kill her, I swear to god she's dea-"

"Katie. Pack it in will ye, go and be with Y/n, she's the one who needs your attention, not those lot" Jen said as she pushed me in the direction of where my girlfriend was still led in the pitch.

I huffed loudly before accepting it and walking over to Y/n, my body instantly feeling a lot more relaxed as I came back into Y/n's presence.

"Where's Katie, please, I need Katie" I heard Y/n cry to one of our medics, it made my heart twist and hurts in ways i've never felt before.

I knelt down next to her, "i'm here babe, i'm here. Right here, I've got you, my girl" I whispered, grabbing her hand and holding it as she squeezed on in pain.

Eventually, they managed to sit Y/n up, and eventually get her stood up, with the medics assistance, her hand was still firmly holding onto mine, making sure I never left, which I had no intention of.

"McCabe" I heard shouted, I turned to see the ref, showing me a red card. I shrugged my shoulders, "Ye can get fucked" I said before turning back around and following Y/n off the pitch and eventually down the tunnel.

We made it into the Arsenal changing room of the Emirates, getting Y/n to lay down on the physio bed that was in the middle of the room.

"You really shouldn't have got yourself sent off, Katie" Y/n said quietly, I shook my head, "bit late for that now, Y/n"

"Katie" Y/n said sternly.

"At least I get to be with you now though" I half joked, Y/n shook her head, "Not the point, Katie. The girls still need you out there"

"Oh well"

Y/n didn't reply, instead I got one of her glarey death stares.

"You're a right pain in the arse, you know that, yeah?" Y/n then said out of the blue. I couldn't help but chuckle. "I know, you loves me for it for it" I replied. Y/n chuckled before she quickly winced in pain as the medics tried to get her to bend her knee.

"No-no, stop, stop, it hurts to much" Y/n cried out, I frowned, seeing her in pain really wasn't something I ever wanted to see, she didn't deserve this.

"Right- we'll put it in a brace, and arrange for an urgent scan to see what you've done, that okay?" the medic said to Y/n, and she nodded in response.

"Can I shower first?" Y/n asked, the medics nodded before leaving the room, "I- uh, Katie, can you give us a hand" I nodded, "Of course, babe" I replied before helping up and off the physio bed, helping her walk into the showers, I took off my kit first before helping Y/n with hers, and then we got into the shower.

Y/n managed to keep herself stood up, baring most of her weight on her good knee. I went behind her and washed her hair for her.

Once i'd finished with her hair, I started to gently give her a back massage. Y/n moaned, her neck falling back, falling onto my shoulder, "Right there" Y/n sighed out as I carried on massaging that spot for her.

I placed a few kisses on the side of her neck as she rested her head on my shoulder, relaxing into my body, I continued to massage her from behind, as the steamy, hot water poured down onto our bodies.

"Mmm- Katie" Y/n moaned quietly. I smiled into her neck, beginning to take this elsewhere, sucking gently on her neck, definitely leaving a good few marks.

"Fuck- Katie" Y/n moaned, a little louder than she moaned before.

I continued, my hands now roaming around my girlfriend's beautiful body, before turning her around to face me, I had a smug smile plastered across my face.

I leaned in, connecting our lips, I moved forward, gently pushing Y/n against the wall, my hands rested on her hips as hers snaked around my neck.

Y/n shivered as her back came into contact with the cold shower tiles, I moved my hands to underneath her, picking her up and holding her as we carried on to make out passionately.

Y/n broke off the kiss before quickly moving her lips to my neck, my head fell back as my eyes also rolled, I bit my lip in attempt to suppress the moans that were desperate to leave my mouth.

Y/n sucked harder on my neck, before moving her lips to the spot I knew that would break me.

I let out the moans, melting under my girlfriends lips attacking my neck.

Moans after moans escaped my lips as y/n worked wonders on my neck, getting all the spots that drove me mental.

"Oh- Y/n- fuckk" I moaned, I could feel Y/n lips turn into a smile against my neck, clearly enjoying how she was making me feel.

Y/n- Fuck- Y/n/n, we- we need, we need to go back out there" I said letting out a sigh, Y/n pulled away from my neck.

"Really Katie? You started it" Y/n huffed, with a slight chuckle, "We can finish this off when we're home, yeah?"

"Fine" Y/n huffed once more before I gently placed her down, Y/n turned around and turned the shower off before I took her hand and led us out the shower, grabbing two towels, giving Y/n one first, before wrapping the other around myself and carried on making our way back into the changing room.

I led Y/n to her cubby, getting her to sit down before I grabbed her clothes for her, helping her put her underwear on and joggers on, letting her get the top half of herself clothed as I went over to my cubby to put my own clothes on.

Just as I got my top on, there was a knock on the door before it opened, one of the medics came in, "Yous finished?" Nânci joked, I chuckled whilst Y/n looked at me glaring.

"Yeah" Y/n said quietly, "Okay, let's get that brace on for you, then yous can come join us back out there" Nânci said as she fitted the brace onto y/n's left leg.

She fitted it on- locking it so Y/n couldn't bend her knee, before handing her crutches to help her walk. "Thanks Nânc" Y/n said before she left the changing room, leaving us two left again.

"Ready hop along?" I joked, Y/n glared again, "Very funny, you're so funny" Y/n said sarcastically as she stood up, using the crutches to get to the door, I followed on behind, and out the changing room, down the tunnel of the Emirates.

"Y/n" I said as we got halfway down the tunnel, "Mm" she mumbled, turning around. "I love you, you know" I said, moving forward to stand infront of her.

"I know" y/n replied.

"I love you too" Y/n then added on, which made me smile, "You're gonna be alright" I said, planting a kiss on her cheek. "Mhm, I know, I've got you" y/n said softly as she balanced on her good leg, I quickly wrapped my arms around her neck, kissing her gently before pulling away and we carried on down the tunnel.

I love this girl.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

261K 6.4K 55
imagines I wrote of women footballers! *ignore spelling mistakes pls, ty!*
Step up By Annac3

Fanfiction

34.5K 557 26
A new player has joined Arsenal WFC at a tense time. After playing in a championship club will she be able to survive in the top ranks? And will she...
51.3K 287 10
Woso One Shots
180K 5.8K 38
For the Bronze-Walsh family, life seems perfect But will it stay like that for much longer? Follow Rosie, Lucy and Keira's journey as they continue t...