His arranged wife

By tarawrts

Abhimanyu singh rathore , the king of the city jodhpur and the famous business tycoon of India, who has no in... More

Disclaimer
character description 1
Character description 2
1. First encounter
2. Party
3. The marriage proposal
4. The wedding bells
5. The wedding night
6. Akward moment
7. The small steps
9. First visit
10. little talks
11. Teasing
Reception look
12. Kuldevi pooja
13. Reception party
14. Sudden meeting
15. Some conflicts
Notice
16. Siya's Investigation
18. RIFT
19. Fell apart
20. The guilt
21. Realization
22. Abhimanyu meets siya
23. Abhimanyu regrets
24. The Face off
25. The Truth
26. Sorry and Slaps
27. Game
28. The longing
29. The suspicion
30. Abhimanyu's fear
31. Blooming love
32. Bua: The mastermind
33. The mystery suitcase
34. The confession
35. sensual date
36. Movie date
37. Trap?
38. Revealation
39. Rahul is dead
40. Her Silence
41. Love or Hate
42. Siya is kidnapped
43. Unfolding secrets
Surprise
44. Reunite?
45. Justice
46. Siya is Angry
47. Date
48. Moon and Star
49. Blissful Night
50. Epilogue
Thank you note
Surprise

8. Siya's plan

38K 2.4K 325
By tarawrts

****************

She was shocked when she saw a gun in the cupboard, but eventually thought that he is a king, maybe it's for his safety. She shrugged off and started searching for a suitable suit for him to wear, but her evil mind got an idea and of course our siya will not back off from that.

..............

Abhimanyu came in changing room, siya froze at her spot seeing in hard chest and well built body, she had a urge inside her to roam her hand on his bare body and toned abs, butterflies started wondering in her stomach but she realized what she was doing, she calmed herself and started speaking, trying to show she is not affected, when abhimanyu smirked seeing her reaction.

" Like what you see" He said smirking while she couldn't help but her cheek turned crimson red at his statement.

" Ohh please, with this body of your's a turned on person will get turn off" She said while chuckling and his gaze turned dark.

She saw him and stopped laughing, when she saw him coming towards her. She started walking backwards while he kept walking towards her direction, her back hitted the cold wall and she stopped.

He came towards her and put his hand on the wall caging her in between, her breath hitched, heart started racing.

He slid his hand on her waist while she felt a sensation in her body , when his hand touched her skin. She felt like closing her eyes and feeling him , he leaned towards her she closed her eyes ready for a kiss but he leaned towards her ears

" So what were you saying biwi, your words and actions are not matching biwi, well I'm having this effect on you then I don't care about others,whether they get turned on or off cause only you matter to me " He said in his deep hoarse voice licked your ear.

A shiver ran inside your body listening to him, for few minutes you both were standing in that position staring at each other when he spoke

"Did you choose the suit for me? " He asked while you internally smirked and made a innocent face.

" Promise you'll wear what will i have chosen" She asked sweetly smiling at him.

" Promise biwi, now tell me fast I've meeting " He said while she smirked and held his hand and took him in bedroom.

She pointed towards the bed, while he panicked and looked at her in disbelief.

" No way biwi, I'm not wearing this" He said as fear is visible on his face.

"But what's wrong abhi, it such a beautiful suit" She said with innocent face

" Seriously biwi, you don't find anything wrong in it, it's red blazer, purple shirt with orange pant, leave about looking king I'll look joker in it " He said.

" I chose this suit with all my heart, I didn't know you'll say this" She said and looked at him with doe eyes and here he lost his battle.

" Fine I'm wearing it don't make that face" He said and went in his wardrobe to wear it and siya giggled in happiness. She ran in the bathroom and took shower immediately as she doesn't want to miss the show.

She took bath immediately and wore her clothes and came out of the wardrode and entered her room, she frowned when she didn't saw him there but when she heard the noise from study room, she got to new he was there. She started combing her hair, she was almost done she saw him coming of study room.

She bursted in laugh when she saw him, " Haha haha haha " She was laughing continuosly while he stare at her with done look and went out of the room.

............

Prisha was drinking water and choked on it when she saw Abhimanyu walking downstairs, meanwhile aditya started patting her back.

" Drink slowly why are you always in hurry" Said aditya while patting her back. She turned his face towards abhimanyu's direction, his eyes popped out from socket.

" Bhai ki akhon ki roshni chali gyi kya " Said aditya. ( did brother lost his eyesight)

" Mujhe bhi aisa lag rha hai par bhai itne asani se chal kaise rahe jaise bachpan ke andhe ko" Said prisha squinting her eyebrows.

( I think so but why is he walking so freely , he is blind from childhood)

" Kya matlab hai ki bhai ne janbujhkar pehna hai yeh" Said aditya ( what does it mean he wore it intentionally)

Riya started laughing when abhimanyu reached near her, and he closed his eyes in frustration while aditya was trying hard to not burst out of laugh, as it can cause him overtime at office.

" Bhai... Ha ha... Kya matlab hamare ghar me circus hoga aur aap joker banoge" Said prisha and started laughing hard. ( bhai what does it mean that we're having circus in our house and you'll be playing joker)

Abhimanyu shot a glare at her while she stopped herself, but everyone again started laughing when meenakshi said something

"Aree meera ye hamare ghar ki bahar ki rangoli chalne kaise lagi" Said meenakshi and everyone there bursted in laugh

( meera why does rangoli of our house is walking )

Abhimanyu closed his eyes and said in his mind " Aahhh siya tumne kaha fasa diya hame" (Siya where have you trapped me) he walked off shooking his head while everyone in rajmahal was shocked as fuck.

...........

Siya was continuosly laughing on while laying on the bed somehow she managed herself to not think about his dress. She fixed her saree and headed downstairs.

She came and sat on the chair, while everyone already settled on .

" Do din aaye hue nahi raja ko joker, banane mein lag gayi mahrani sahiba, ye rani banengi jise apne pati ki izzat ka lihaj hi nahi hai aur hoga bhi kaise chote ghar se jo ayi hai " ( it's not even two days she came she started making king a joker, she is queen who don't think about her husbands respect and why will she think like that after all she came from a commoner family ) Geetanjali taunted siya, while her hand stopped with morsel in between.

" Are ruk kyu gyi khao khao gharwalo ne to sikhaya nhi hoga pati se pehle nahi khate, yha pati subah bhukha ghar se chala gya, yha nasta ho rha hai mahrani ji ka" ( what happened eat, doesn't your family teacher you to not eat before husband, here husband went empty stomach and queen is having breakfast) she again taunted siya.

While siya's eyes filled with tears she kept the morsel in her plate and ran towards her room.

" Geetanjali don't you have a bit shame how can you taunt someone about food, and you very well know our family doesn't follow this old norms, you better be in your limits" Said meenakshi in warning tone but Geetanjali was not in mood to listen today.

" What limits maa, she is literally behaving like a kid while being a queen and you're warning me your own daughter because of that commoner, don't I've rights in this house, don't I've right to scold her" She said while meera cutted them off. ..

" No you don't have right, and scolding my daughter you definitely don't have and forget about rights in this house , you lost all rights on that day when you took that step , be thankful I supported you, and I don't want to listen anything about her" Said meera furiously, while ranveer, pooja was hella shocked this is the first time she took stand against her, ranveer smiled proudly.

" But bhabhi.....

" I'm warning you Geetanjali, how heartless you could be, that girl is literally forced to marry she has no option, still trying her best to cope up in this new environment, and you're making her journey more difficult, she literally doesn't know any of us, how are we actually but still trying. What do you think about what image she'll be having of us in her mind" Said meera furiously.

" But bhabhi didi you saw what she made abhimanyu she is controlling him " Said Geetanjali.

" So what, before king he is her husband a wife has rights to do pranks with her husband and about controlling I asked abhimanyu to be good with her, to accept her, to fulfill her wish, to take care of her, cause I know she need it, the environment she has grown up, she is raised like princess and I asked abhimanyu to not let her feel she is not her family's princess anymore, I asked abhimanyu to fulfill even her stupid wish because it makes her happy, and mind you Geetanjali she is my daughter before anything so think twice to speak and yes for a week you're preaparing food for the family even without any help, you're so fond of doing experiments with recipes com'on show us your rare talent" She roared like a queen and started serving a food in plate.

" Bhabhi you can't do this to me " Geetanjali said almost in panicked voice.

" Ohh I've already done it now be responsible before I increase your punishment " Said meera and took the plate started walking upstairs, while meenakshi smiled proudly now her soft, kind queen beacme a lioness when it came to her daughter.

Geetanjali got up furiously and went to her room without eating, while ranveer was eating and enjoying the drama going on.

Prisha saw message popped on her phone, " Are you free miss rathore? This sick heart is dying to have a date with you " She blushed hard seeing the message as it was from lakshya kapoor she immediately typed, " Sure" She took her bag and headed towards college with naina.

..............

Meenakshi kncoked on the door while siya immediately wiped of her tears, she went to open the door and smiled a little when she saw meera standing on door.

" Maa come inside why are you standing here" said siya and meera walked in the room and kept the food on the table, meera held her hand and made he sit on bed, she took the plate and started making a morsel

" I don't like tears in my dauthers eyes, so wipe it off before I start crying too" Said meera while siya chuckled a bit and wiped off her tears immediately, meera kept the morsel in her mouth, siya just admire her, the way she is, totally like her mom, she cares for her , she is with her whenever siya needs someone. She smiled a little.

Meera didn't listened a bit and kept putting the morsel in he mouth until the plate was empty.

" Maa my stomach is full why you made me eat so much" Siya said while meera just pulled her ears lightly.

" Ohh really, it's not even enough for you" Meera while siya sighed.

" Maa You're just like my mom she also made me eat so much look this is the reason I'm lil chubby" I said pouting.

" So I'm also your mom I'll do the same, leave it tell me where did you got this genius idea to embarrass my cruel son" She said smirking, while siya was embarrassed.

" Maa I thought he would not go but he agreed in one go I wonder, why did he even agreed , he didn't even wear anything except, white black and grey " Said siya

While meera smiled, " I know my son ge might have melted with your puppy eyes, after all he has promised your family to take care of you" Said meera while siya chuckled a bit.

" Maa I'm sorry I shouldn't have done it" Siya said sadly while meera sighed.

" Why are you sorry he is your husband you've rights on him, and this is nothing maine to ranveer ke suit me piche puri chipka di thi, ( I glued puri on ranveer's suit) " Said meera and smiled sheepishly, while siya was shocked as hell.

" Maa are you serious, you're not lying right" She asked in disbelif while meera just laughed.

After few minutes of talking

" Siya why are you not joining your office" Asked meera

" Maa, mom told me to take holidays for few days I should give tiem to this marriage " Said siya.

" Why is abhimanyu is here at house working on this marriage? No right, then why are you here , it's not even like people are appriciating your presence, you should work for your dream" Meera said seriously.

" But mom marriage is not all about husband I'm in new family I need to understand them, and I know bua ji don't like me but everyone likes me I want to give my best to them" Said siya

" Everyone knows you siya you don't need work on this, we loved you that's why we wanted this marriage and few people will never understand no matter how much you try, I want you to work on yourself and your dreams what you wanted to achieve from childhood and don't think too much everyone is here supportive" Said meera while siya smiled.

" Okay maa I'll join from tomorrow" I said while she smiled and went outside.

......

Abhimanyu entered in the office everyone was staring at him like they saw ghost, but one stare from abhimanyu and everyone went to their work like nothing happened, this is the powers he holds, even in this situation anyone can become a joke in public but he maintained his aura .

He entered in the office and immediately called aryan.

After a few minutes Aryan entered the office and immediately started going outside thinking he came in the wrong cabin but voice from office shocked him.

" Yeah where are you going" Said abhimanyu being pissed off while he saw him with wide eyes.

" Boss you" He said being shocked.

" I don't want drama right now tell me the details " Abhimanyu said sternly while aryan understood.

"Sir there is someone really close to you doing this all I didn't found a strong evidence but I'm 100 % sure my experience is telling me that our enimies are surrounding us" Said aryan

" And yes I found this pearl at the site " He gave the pearl to abhimanyu while abhimanyu was shocked seeing the pearl.

Thank you for 1.5k reads.

Hey cuties, please follow me, vote my story, and so comment your opinion, so that I can improve in the coming chapters.

..Thank you for reading..

***********

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4M 619K 75
An Arranged Marriage Story. #1 Hot (17-11-23) #1 Happyending (17-11-23) #2 Shy (13-11-23) #3 Cold hearted (27- 10- 23) POWER!!!!! That's what he alwa...
36.1K 1.5K 23
•Armaan Singh Rajput• The King of Rajasthan, A man of few works, CEO of multibillion Company. His first is his family but loves his love so much. He...
1.8M 76.7K 67
A love tale blossomed during college days turned into arranged marriage. It is said that time moves quickly when it starts rolling. Two soul meets ag...
579K 27.8K 58
Can be read as standalone. Aryaman Ranawat - Heir to Ranawat Empire. Prince of Jaigadh. Cold, brooding, dominating and a shrewd businessman. Fun and...