Pokémon: Indigo League

Kenon96

This story is the same as the original anime. My character will be on his own journey as a Trainer and will t... Еще

Niko
Disclaimer
Battle 1: The Journey Starts Now
Battle 2: A New Friend
Battle 3: Whirl-y Go-round
Battle 4: Rock and Roll
Battle 5: Hard as a Rock
Battle 6: A Badge of Honor
Updated Team
Battle 7: Waterlogged
Battle 8: An Egg-Cellent Story
Battle 9: Seeing is Believing
Battle 10: Fighting Types
Battle 11: Evolutionary, my Dear Bulbasaur!
Battle 12: Crash Course
Battle 13: Hatch of the Day
Battle 14: A Criming Shame
Battle 15: Hook, Line, and Stinker
Battle 16: The Smell of Victory
Summer
Battle 17: The Great Fighting Pokémon Battle
Battle 18: Fuschia Ninja Showdon
Battle 19: The Poké-Ninja Way
Battle 20: Dig Those Diglett!
Battle 21: A Living Legend
Battle 22: Little Big Problem
Battle 23: Enlighten Up!
Battle 24: The Case of the K-9 Caper
Battle 25: Get Psyched!
Battle 26: Haunt and Seek
Battle 27: For the Sixth Badge! Niko vs Sabrina
Happy Halloween
Battle 28: The Battling Eevee Brothers
Battle 29: Showdown at Dark City
Battle 31: The Ultimate Test
Battle 32: A Mystical Encounter
Battle 33: Riddle me This.
Battle 34: Winning the Heat
Battle 35: Beach Blank-Out Blastoise
Merry Christmas
Battle 36: Misty Mermaid
Battle 37: Viridian Secrets
Battle 38: Mew and Mewtwo
Battle 39: Showdown at the Po-Ké Corral
Battle 40: Ditto's Mysterious Mansion
Battle 41: Bad to the Bone
Battle 42: All Fired Up
Battle 43: Round One Begin!
Battle 44: Fire And Ice
Battle 45: Fourth Round Rumble
Battle 46: A Friend in Deed
Battle 47: Friend and Foe Alike
Battle 48: From Friend to Foe
Battle 49: Pokemon League Finale
Battle 50: Pallet Town and Beyond!
Reunion at Pallet Town
Coming Soon.....

Battle 30: Holy Matrimony

119 7 12
Kenon96

Ash continues his journey with Misty, Brock, Pikachu, all his friends, and one of their egg-cellent new companions. But our heroes are about to be caught in a treacherous web. They spot a post with a boys picture.

Ash: Hey, look! A poster. "Missing."

Misty: Is that?

Ash: It looks like..

Brock: It can't be.

Everyone: James!

Ash: Wow. It sure looks like James. Suddenly a limousine pulls up to them. A man with a megaphone comes out.

Hopkins: Have you seen that boy in the photo?

Ash: We have if he's James from Team Rocket.

Hopkins: Jolly good eureka! Quick, to the estate! The man pulls them into the limousine and drive off. As soon as they're out of sight, Team Rocket pops out and take a look at the poster.

Jessie: Hmm. This kid looks a lot like you.

James: You think so? He looks pathetic.

Meowth: That's what she means, James.

Levi: Suspicious. Something you wanna tell us, James? James said nothing and looked down shamefully.

Jessie: Right! We better go investigate.

Meowth: Yeah! Jessie and Meowth run off leaving Levi and James.

Levi: Something on your mind?

James: Uh...well...

Jessie: James!

Meowth: What you waiting for?!

James: Oh. I'll stay here.
Levi, Jessie and Meowth: No, you won't! They grab James and run off in pursuit of the limousine.

Ash: Hey, mister. How much farther is this place?

Hopkins: We're almost at the end of the driveway.

Misty: Seems like we drove past the main gate about half an hour ago.

Ash: Whoa! Everyone looks and were amazed at the size of a building to the left. Look at that!

Misty: It's huge!

Brock: I've seen shopping malls smaller than this place. The limo stops and they all step out and marvel at it.

Misty: It must have a hundred rooms!

Ash: It's the biggest mansion I've ever seen!

Hopkins: That is not the mansion! Our heroes cover their ears since he was using his megaphone so closely. This little doghouse is for Growlie, the favorite Pokémon of master James. Behind you, there. That building is the master's mansion. They turn around and were shocked by the sheer size of the building. Please, follow me. They enter the house with Team Rocket following close behind.

Jessie: Oh, wow!

Meowth: Yeah!

Jessie: We're in the lap of luxury! Meowth laughs.

Jessie and Meowth: We hit the jackpot!

Levi: Hey, James. I'm curious. If you're this rich, why are you hanging with Team Rocket?

James:.... James said nothing.

They enter the mansion and we're amazed by the decor. However, their amazement soon turned to silence and confusion when they spotted two coffins.

Misty: Was there a funeral here?

Hopkins: My master and mistress had only one child, a boy named James. This morning, his parents passed away. And this estate is now his. They were surprised to hear this.

Ash: You mean that this whole estate is gonna belong to James?!? Up in the ventilation system, Team Rocket were eavesdropping.

Jessie: James!

Meowth: Is this place really yours?

James: I suppose.

Hopkins: It's so frightfully tragic. After master James ran away, (starts tearing up a bit) his parents no longer had the strength to go on. Their hearts were broken.

Misty: That's so sad.

Ash: And now they're...I hope you find James to tell him real soon.

Hopkins: Real soon won't do! He shouted through his megaphone. His parents' will clearly states that master James must marry his fiancé within twenty-four hours of their passing away. If not, this entire estate will no longer belong to him, but will be donated to charity. I must find him, at once! They head outside to consider everything they just heard.

Ash: We should help look for James.

Misty: What?! Why should we help him after all the trouble he's caused us?

Brock: He may want to come to his parents' funeral. I mean, it's his last chance to say goodbye to them.

Misty: Gee, I didn't think of that.

James: No! Never! James shouted.

Jessie: Careful James! Suddenly, Team Rocket falls down from up above.

Levi: Idiots. Levi groaned pinching the bridge of his nose as he watched them bickering.

Brock: Stop that! James' parents just passed away!

Ash: You gotta come to their funeral!

James: Never! James looks to see his teammates staring at him.

Jessie: Listen James, we're becoming very annoyed with you.

Meowth: Don't you want to become the richest guy in the world?

James: I don't know. I feel like my head is splitting! I can't remember anything that happened!

Misty: What's wrong?

Brock: Maybe James has amnesia.

James: It's all a blur to me. I remember flunking out of Pokemon Tech and joining a bicycle gang. I only remember one thing before that. It was a dark and stormy night.

Flashback

A boy was wandering far from home, with his loyal Growlithe, Growlie. They were both freezing and hadn't eaten in days.

Young James: Growlie. I'm not going to make it. Leave me alone and save yourself.

Soon, the young James sees a light coming from the window above the door of a church he collapsed next to.

Young James: The angels have come for me. Farewell. I leave this cruel world for a better place. Remember me, Growl....

The boy collapses completely, succumbing to the cold, as Growlie howls in mourning of his fallen trainer.

End of flashback

James: Then the boy departed this world. Little Growlie howled all night. The boy was found frozen solid. The others cry after hearing that story.

Jessie: That's such a sad ending.

Meowth: That poor kid.

Brock: I can't believe James is gone.

Ash: I miss him. Misty and Levi saw through this obvious lie.

Misty: James is standing right here!

Levi: You made that up just now!

James: Ah! That's right! James realized that his lie was seen through. I'm all mixed up!

Jessie: Who cares? It doesn't matter what you remember, just take the cash.

Ash: But James can't get his inheritance unless he marries some girl in the next twenty-four hours.

Jessie: We'll fake the wedding and scram with the money.

James: That's ridiculous!

Jessie: Ridiculous? Ha! This entire estate will be yours!

Meowth: Yeah! Yeah!

James: I won't do it!

Jessie: He's weakening.

Meowth: He'll see it our way. The two then tie James up with ropes.

James: Let me go! I don't want to!

Ash: You can't make him get married.

Brock: He should be free to decide who he does or doesn't want to marry.

Jessie: Put a sock in it!

Meowth: Keep your dumb opinions to yourself!

Levi: And just what may I ask is this genius idea?

Jessie and and Meowth have James dressed in a suit and gagged him so that he can't talk while they move his limbs like a marionette puppet while they're dressed in black outfits.

Meowth: This is great!

Jessie: These invisible costumes are perfect!

Levi: Your stupidity is beyond my imaginations. 💧 Levi knocks on the door.

Hopkins: Yes? Coming!

Ash: They won't fool that butler.

Hopkins: May I help you, sir?

Jessie: It's me, James. I've come back. Jessie imitating James.

Hopkins: Welcome home, sir! He said through the megaphone. Our heroes fall over in disbelief.

Levi: Is he actually falling for this? Levi muttered wondering if the butler was just as dumb.

Ash: They wouldn't have fooled me.

Hopkins: Everything is fine now, masters. Your little boy, James, has finally returned home, just as you wished.

Jessie: Oh, mommy. Daddy. It's true! I'm back home at long last to get my money.

Hopkins: Huh?

Jessie: I mean, uh..

Meowth: Your blowing it! Meowth whispered.

Jessie: I'm going to get married just like it says in your will. And I want cash, not a check.

Hopkins: What's that?

Jessie: I mean, I'm only joking, of course. She laughed sheepishly. Oh, mom and dad. I wish I had come back sooner.

Jessie and Meowth continue their plan, while our heroes watch. Suddenly, disembodied laughter is heard, coming from the coffins of James' parents.

Meowth: Hey! Who's that? Suddenly, James' parents burst from the coffins.

James' Father: Prepare for trouble!

James' Mother: Yes, dear! And make it double! Everyone was shocked by this.

Jessie: They're..

Meowth: They're ghosts! Team Rocket fall on their backs.

James' mother: Oh, James, dear, we're so happy you've come back home.

James' father: And you're wearing a suit.

Jessie: They're either alive..

Meowth: Or they're real solid ghosts.

James: They aren't ghosts, you furry imbecile! It's just like them to pull a stunt like this to get me to come back home!

Levi: Wait, they've done this before?

Meowth: Does that mean..

Jessie: You really don't have amnesia?

James: Who am I?! Where am I?!

James' father: Why, you're James and you're about to be married.

James' mother: Hopkins, begin the preparations!

Hopkins: Yes. He carries Team Rocket up the stairs to the next floor.

James: I've got to escape!

Jessie: Oh, no, James. You're tying the knot!

Meowth: Jessie means you're tying the noose. Meowth laughs. James' parents follow them in.

Brock: So this whole thing was a trap so James would get married.

James' father: I'm proud of you. You realized you must uphold the family tradition.

James' mother: As our son and heir, you have certain obligations. The most important of these is to marry and continue the family line.

Jessie: Right. She continued impersonating James.

James: Do I have a duty to be manipulated?!?

James' father: I don't know what you're talking about.

James' mother: We only want what's best for us. I mean, best for you. As the parents talk, our heroes listen in.

James' father: A man who can't settle down is like a bumblebee without a nose. He'll never sniff the daffodils of life.

James' mother: You'll learn to be a real gentleman once you marry the right girl. And here she is.

James' chair turns around and sees a young girl sitting across from him, gaining Jessie's, Meowth's, and our heroes' attention.

James' mother: As James' wife, it'll be your duty to change him from a worthless do-nothing into a respectable gentlemen, my dear Jessabelle.

Jessabelle: As you wish, mother.

Meowth: Meowth! Her voice is catnip to my ears! Heh! Now that's what I call a real lady, not a tough, mean, nasty girl like Jessie! She responds by hitting him.

Jessie: I'll show you tough, mean, and nasty.

Levi: I'm curious to meet this fiancé.

Jessabelle: My only wish is to be your devoted and loving wife and companion. And also, to educate you in your duties as a gentleman of property. She closes her fan to reveal her face.

Levi: Uh!! Levi as well as the others were shocked to see that she looked exactly like Jessie.

Meowth: Amazing! That girl looks just like Jessie!

Jessie: How dare you compare me to that wimp.

Meowth: Are you kidding? You both have exactly the same face!

Jessie: We do not!

Levi: If I can settle this argument; you totally do!

James: Will you stop arguing?! We've got to get out of here right now!

Jessie: Don't be ridiculous! How can we get your inheritance if you don't get married? You've got to go through with it!

Meowth: If you won't get married for yourself, then do it for the team. We're counting on you all filthy, stinking rich!

James: Forget the team! I'm not doing it!

Jessabelle: Is something wrong? Why ever do you keep talking to yourself like that, James?

Levi: 'She can't be serious.'

Ash: Talking to yourself?

Misty: Meowth and Jessie are right in front of their eyes and nobody notices!

Jessabelle: Say! Here's an idea! Let's go down to the vault and count all the money you'll inherit! Meowth and Jessie chuckle gleefully as they are now being led to said vault.

Levi: 'I have a bad feeling about this.'

Jessabelle: After you disappeared, your mother and father were so worried about you as I was, of course. But I knew, one day, you'd come back to me.

Jessie: (in James' voice) I'm sorry for running away. But everything is going to be just fine now that I'm back here with my money.

Jessabelle: What?

Jessie: I mean, back here with you.

Jessabelle: Here we are, at the vault. Let's go inside. Your inheritance is in here. Jessie and Meowth force James to walk ahead in right away.

Jessie: Cha-ching! Unfortunately, the room was not the vault and only contained exercise equipment.

Meowth: What's all this junk?

Jessie: What kind of inheritance is this?!

Levi: I knew something was up.

Meowth: It looks like a lot of weird gym equipment.

Levi: You two seriously haven't figured it out yet?!

James: Don't you fools get it?! Jessabelle tricked you two into coming down here!

Meowth: Huh? How did she spot us?

Levi & James: Imbeciles!

James father and mother stand atop them holding a drum and flute respectively.

James' father: Your mother and I are tired of waiting for you to grow up!

James' mother: James, it's time to face the music.

WAPISH

Jessabelle: You can't just do whatever you feel like anymore. Now, you'll obey, Jessabelle! Let the taming begin! She laughs cracking her whip.

Meowth: I'm starting to like you more than her, Jess.

Jessie: Thanks for the compliment. The two start fighting again.

Levi: Not sure if you two have noticed but we're surrounded. He said as James parents surround them.

Meowth: They see us.

Jessie: Everything was fine until you opened that big Meowth of yours!

James' father: Do you take us for fools?

James' mother: We just ignored you until you brought James down here to the dungeon.

Meowth: Now you see us..

Jessie: And now you don't. They drop a smoke bomb and make their escape.

James: Jessie! Meowth! Little boss! Don't leave me! He bumps into someone, revealed to be Jessabelle.

Jessabelle: At last, we're together. I'm so happy! James shrieks and tries to run. You won't escape from me again, James! Jessabee uses her whip to catch him, but James keeps evading.

James' father: Those two were made for one another, just like you and I, my precious.

James' mother: It's a perfect match. They said sipping tea.

James: If you two weren't such lousy parents, you'd stop this mad woman!

Levi: Sheesh. And I thought I had family issues.

Ash: Shouldn't we try to help him?

Brock: Uh, I don't like to get involved in these little family squabbles. Jessabelle manages to catch him.

Jessabelle: Oh, James. I just knew you'd fall for me! I choose you, Vileplume!

Ash: Hey, what's that

Pokédex: Vileplume, the Flower Pokémon and the evolved form of Gloom. It scatters allergy-causing pollen from its broad petals. The larger the petals, the more pollen is scattered.

Jessabelle: Now, Vileplume, use your Stun Spore to slow James down and keep him from escaping! Vileplume spreads its pollen paralyzing James and the others.

James: This is just like, this is just like, last time! He says before falling down. Jessabelle manages to avoid the effect by wearing a gas mask.

Jessabelle: Sleeping like a baby. James, my sweet, I'll make a gentleman out of you yet. Even if it destroys us. Oh, Hopkins.

Hopkins: Yes?

Jessebelle: Would you please get a large broom and sweep up this mess?

Hopkins: Yes. Hopkins proceeds to toss everyone out.

Brock: Well, like they say, even a rose has its thorns.

Levi: Calling her a flower is an insult to all flowers.

Misty: She's more like a cactus.

Jessie: If he marries her, James gets his inheritance. They listen as James was running for fear of his life.

Meowth: If he survives being married to her.

Just then, they heard what sounded like banging on a door. They look to see the door to the dog house.

Ash: Hey, what's that?

Pikachu: Pika? Pika pika pika! (Huh? Hey we gotta help him) Pikachu shouted.

Ash: Huh? What's it want?

Meowth: It wants someone ta open da door to that dog house.

Ash: Okay. Ash walks over to the door and tries to open it. It's locked! Come on, gimme a hand here! Everyone joins in and pulls with all their might. Pull!

The door bursts open and a Growlithe runs over them and heads to the mansion.

Ash: What's that?

Levi: A Growlithe?

Jessabelle: James, time for the wedding!

James: Growlie! James cries out. And on cue, Growlie arrives.

James: Growlie!

Jessabelle: Oh no! Now who let you in here? Vileplume, get rid of this horrid thing!

James: Run, Growlie! Growlie picks James up and runs off with him.

Jessabelle: Where are you going? Don't leave!

Growlie jumps out a window and heads toward the dog house.

Growlie: Growl!

Meowth: Growlie says to go inside! They all enter the dog house. On top the mansion, Jessabelle stood watching over them.

Jessabelle: I'll follow you to the ends of the earth and the bottom of the sea, James dearest.

James: You saved me, Growlie. Thank you. Growlie licks James face. That tickles, Growlie. He chuckled.

Jessie: Well, James. That fiancé of yours is truly despicable.

Meowth: Told you she's just like Jessie.

Jessie: I'll make your mouth even bigger!

James: She's the reason why I ran away from this estate. What a rotten day.

Flashback

As soon as my engagement to Jessabelle was announced, she began to follow me everywhere trying to change me. Nothing I did was refined enough for her!

Young James: Please, leave me alone! I can't stand it! Growlie! Growlie exits the dog house and follows James.

Young Jessabelle: Where're you going, James? I haven't finished teaching you the correct way to eat spaghetti yet!

Young James: I want to do things my way, Jessabelle!

Young Jessabelle: You're not running properly! Let me show you the right way!

End of Flashback

James: Ever since I was a kid, I hated how upper-class society had rules for absolutely everything. Jessabelle is so rich and marrying her would be the worst mistake of my life! (pets Growlie's head) Growlie's my only real friend on this stuffy estate.

Levi: Hm...

Misty: I always wondered what it would be like to grow up in a place like this.

Meowth: Who'd have tought dat being rich could be such a bummer?

Levi: Heh. Shows what you know.

Suddenly, the wall begins to crack and the blast sends Jessie and Meowth through the roof and to the air.

James: Now what? James sees Jessabelle and Vileplume through the dust.

Jessabelle: My sweet James, you can't escape me!

James: Leave me alone!

Jessabelle: Vileplume, stun them to sleep just like before! Vileplume uses its Stun Spore, but Growlie uses its flamethrower to blow it away.

Ash: Now Pikachu, Thunderbolt! Pikachi shocks it then Growlie uses Flamethrower again and sets it on fire.

Vileplume: VILE! It shouted. Jessabelle was startled and started running.

Jessabelle: Keep away from me! You horrid beast! She shouts running away.

Growlie: Growlithe!

James: You're the best. Thank you.

James' father: It's lunch time in the pond. Are you hungry, my friends? He looks to see Jessabelle. Oh! Look! Jessabelle!

James' mother: Jessabelle. Oh, what a refined daughter-in-law she'll be. Jessabelle quickly ran by them, knocking them into the pond.

Jessabelle: I'm leaving! I can't stand that Growlie!

James' father: She's as delicate as a flower.

James' mother: She's much too good for our delinquent son. They laugh while James watches from the bushes.

James: Well, Growlie, please take good care of my parents. They need you here. This upper crust high life doesn't suit me. I'm better living the low life with Team Rocket, plus, I like my freedom.

Growlie: Growl? (You're leaving) It said sadly.

James: Please don't cry, Growlie. It's hard enough to leave you. So long, Growlie. He said walking off into the sunset while Growlie howled up into the sky. I wonder where the others are? James looked to see Levi waiting with the balloon. Little boss?

Levi:....Levi looked at James and saw something. A weak, frail, timid little boy with a terrible father. It reminded him of his own troubles.

Flashback

Giovanni: Now don't think that just because you're my son that I'll give you any special treatment. You are merely a cog among many in this organization. So prove your worth otherwise don't bother. Though I suppose I could hand a few helping hands if it's too difficult. He said the last part condescendingly with a smirk.

Levi: Grr....Levi tightened his hands in anguish.

End of Flashback

Levi: Heh.

James: Huh?

Levi: You're completely useless. Honestly, I think you're better off here. Though, after seeing all that, I can understand why you chose this life.

James: Little boss...

Levi: Come on. Let's go find the others. And don't forget; your life is mine now. You only get to leave when I say you can.

James: Oh, Little boss! James got teary eyed.

Out in the forest...

Jessie: Oh well. Guess James chose to hang up his Team Rocket costume.

Meowth: I guess all that money and luxury was just too tempting for James to give up.

Jessie: I guess you're right.

James: Prepared for trouble?!? They look up to see James and Levi.

Meowth: Hey! It's him!

Jessie: James! Make it double!

Levi: Let's get going already! There's still work to do! Levi stated as Jessie started running toward the balloon as it lowered down allowing her to climb in.

Jessie: I guess we're not gonna get rich this time, either.

James: Guess not. They wouldn't give me the inheritance.

Jessie: Oh, there's always next time. We may not make a lot of money, but we sure have got our freedom!

James: Yeah. Double trouble time, right?

Jessie: Sounds great to me, James!

Levi: Heh. Hm? I feel like we're forgetting something.

Meowth: Hey, wait! You forgot Meowth, again! He shouted chasing after them.

As for our heroes, they were currently running for dear life away from Jessabelle.

Jessabelle: Oh, please won't y'all help me find my beloved James?!

Ash: Believe me, miss! He's the one who finds us!

Narrator: And so, Ash dashes away from the magnificent estate, eager to get on with his Pokémon journey. But has our hero learned anything valuable during his visit? Well, maybe.

Jessabelle: You're not running properly!

As The Journey Continues

Pokémon!
Get those lips loose, it's time to Pokérap!
Come on, sing 'em with me! That's the game!
There's 150 Pokémon. How many can you name?

Gotta catch 'em all, gotta catch 'em all, yeah!
Gotta catch 'em all, gotta catch 'em all, ow!

Sandslash, Hitmonlee, Psyduck, Arcanine
Eevee, Exeggutor, Kabutops, Zapdos
Dratini, Growlithe, Mr. Mime, Cubone
Graveler, Voltorb, Gloom - We're almost home!

Gotta catch 'em all, gotta catch 'em all, yeah!
Gotta catch 'em all, gotta catch 'em all!
Gotta catch 'em all, Pokémon! (ow!!)

Charmeleon, Wartortle
Mewtwo, Tentacruel, Aerodactyl
Omanyte, Slowpoke
Pidgeot, Arbok - That's all, folks!

Can you name all the Pokémon?
Just put today's song with the other days of the week.
That's why you can't miss a show.
You gotta catch 'em all!

Catch 'em, catch 'em, gotta catch 'em all (oowww)
Gotta catch 'em all, Pokémon
Catch 'em, catch 'em, gotta catch 'em all (oowww)
Gotta catch 'em all, Pokémon
Catch 'em, catch 'em, gotta catch 'em all
Gotta catch 'em all... Pokémon!

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

123K 2.6K 61
*COMPLETE**EDITS COMPLETE* Ash Ketchum is a brand new trainer from Pallet Town in the Kanto region at 16 years old. His dream is to become the very b...
Pokemon Legends Beyond S.S.

Приключения

7.5K 83 76
This is an original Pokemon Story that is supposed to take place in the same universe as the anime. Although the main focus of the story is on three...
10.4K 441 50
There have been multiple new and promising trainers from Pallet Town. These trainers Auro, Ash, Leaf and Gary will set out to conquer the pokémon wor...
628 21 17
A boy from our world gets dropped into Pokemon and tries to make the most of his second chance at life with pokemon at his side. The story begins abo...