π‘«π’“π’†π’‚π’Žπ’Šπ’ 4

By byFierce

🚨 DISCLAMIER READ DREAMIN, DREAMIN 2, DREAMIN 3🚨 Updates every Monday + Thursday ✨This is the continuation... More

Page 1
Page 2
Page 3
Page 4
Page 5
Page 6
Page 7
Page 8
Page 9
Page 10
Page 11
Page 12
Page 13
Page 14
Page 15
Page 16
Page 17
Page 18
Page 19
Page 20
Page 21
Page 22
Page 23
Page 24
Page 25
Page 26
Page 27
Page 28
Page 29
Page 30
Page 31
Page 32
Page 33
Page 34
Page 35
Page 36
Page 37
Page 38
Page 39
Page 40
Page 41
Page 42
Page 43
Page 44
Page 45
Page 46
Page 47
Page 48
Page 49
Page 50
Page 52
Page 53
Page 54
Page 55
Page 56
Page 57
Page 58
Page 59
Page 60
Page 61
Page 62
Page 63
Page 64
Page 65
Page 66
Page 67
Page 68
Page 69
Page 70
Page 71
Page 72
Page 73
Page 74
Page 75
Page 76

Page 51

36 5 0
By byFierce

Janet

"You are beautiful, just like your auntie" Preston spoke to Stevanna as I watched him apply makeup to her face.

Stevanna sat in my chair as I sat back admiring her. I missed out on her first walk, her first word, her first day of school and so much more. Finally, I was at a point in my life where I wasn't going to miss out any longer. Nothing was going to stop me from being there.

"Thank you" she said.

"Close your eyes honey" he said.

Stevanna closed her eyes her eyes while I watched. It felt like bring your kid to work day. Stevanna was my little shadow for the day. She followed me to soundcheck and rehearsal before the show. Bryan couldn't stop staring at her, I was getting ready to tell him to stay out for the day.

"Alright and we're done" Preston said smiling at his work. He spun her around in my chair to face the big mirror.

Stevanna smiled big reminding me of myself. I saw so much of my own face in her. "Wow I like it" she said.

Preston looked to me cheesing. "Me too, feel free to take pictures and tag me" he said.

"Alright come on Stevanna, now that our makeup is done I want to make sure everything is perfect before I get dressed for the stage" I said.

Before every show Gil and I make sure everything is in place before I hit the stage. Gil held his iPad checking off his notes as I walked by his side. Knowing Stevanna was by my side made my work feel special.

After checking the lights, screens and stage I was ready to start the show. Stevanna enjoyed the show, I didn't want the day to end. I knew we had to part ways, I was heading to the next city and she was going home.

We said our goodbyes and I was back on my tour bus. This time Christopher and I weren't alone. Some of the kids and crew came onto our bus to have a little party. We rode to our next city pouring drinks and staying up.

Daniel started doing Karaoke singing Faith Evan's slurring all of his drunken words on the microphone. I kept my head on Christopher's shoulder as I laughed at Gil hyping up Daniel.

"Come on D, baby hit that note" Gil sung with his red cup in his hand. That cup full of liquor didn't stop him from dancing. He dropped it low and everything without dropping one drop of liquor.

"Come on J" he said coming up to me. Gil raised his palm out to me but Christopher held my arm down before I could even reach Gil's.

"My wife is not drinking tonight, she needs to rest her voice Gil. We're on a tour and she has a show in a few hours" Christopher spoke to Gil as if he was one of our kids.

Gil creased his brows smacking his tongue with attitude. He lifted his pouted lips looking at me. "Your husband sucks Janet" he said as if Christopher wasn't sitting right there.

Christopher kicked Gil causing me to giggle. "Alright, alright" Gil rolled his eyes. "Maybe your right"

Everybody was having a good time, even Joey was drinking and that was rare. He never drank on the job, even when I told a million times before it was okay. The only thing that was out of place was Bryan. He wasn't being his loud obnoxious self. Bryan was usually the life of the party, trying to up one on Denzel.

That night he sat at the end on the couch away from everyone. He isolated himself sitting slouched on the couch with his hoodie over his head. I mean the hoodie was past his face, it bothered me that he was all alone like that.

Everyone else continued to party under the party lights around him. The bus was lit with led lights that flashed between the colors of the rainbow. After Daniel's song everyone applauded him and Denzy went on the mic next.

Denzel stole everyone's attention singing Usher's nice & slow. There was never a dull moment on that bus. As you can imagine Maniek and Guoreo hollered their asses off for Denzel. Everyone partied hard and fell asleep right where they were.

Once we arrived to the next city it was on to the next show. Everything was going good as Gil and I checked the stage making sure everything was in place for the next show.

Gil walked by my side in the dim lights on the dark stage a in hat with a pair of black sunglasses. "You partied pretty hard last night, huh?"

"Yeah, J I have a hangover" he spoke in a low tone.

I giggled loud. "No shit Sherlock, you thought I didn't notice Gil. I knooow you" I sung in a playful tone. "You had every right to party I'm not mad at you. You just better be on point Creative Director" I playfully nudged his shoulder.

His forehead creased as his face frowned in pain. "Owe J" he said rubbing his shoulder with his free hand. In his other hand he held his iPad. "Bitch you're wrong as hell" he whined.

"No bitch you're just having a hangover" I said pointing at his face. "Now how is our list looking?"

"Good, we just need to check on the kids" he said taking off his glasses.

"Ok let's go" I said leading the way.

Gil followed by my side as we headed to the kids dressing room. I knocked on the door to get no response. Before knocking again the door opened to Manieks bright smile.

I counted the boys and only counted three. Bryan was missing. "Where's Bryan" I asked.

The boys looked at each other, finally Denzel looked at me. "We don't know, he left a few minutes ago"

I rolled my eyes before looking at Gil. "This is the second to last show, we can't have you guys getting sloppy like this" Gil spoke stern to the boys.

"Guys" Guero said catching our attention. "I think he went back to the bus" he spoke in an uncertain tone.

"Thanks Guero, we'll start looking at the bus" I said pulling in Gil's arm.

"Maybe he left something on the bus J" Gil said on the way outside.

"I don't know Gil, I'm concerned about Bryan. He's been acting weird after the last show"

"Maybe he's sad it's coming to an end. I know I was after The Velvet Rope, then you kept me for All For You. Janet my whole mood changed, I thought I wasn't going anywhere with my life until you told me about All For You"

I pouted my lip putting my around him. "I needed you as much as you needed me" I said.

Once the two of us reached the bus Gil went on ahead climbing the steps but I stopped him putting my hand out. He darted his eyes at me. "Let me go first" I said.

He scuffled before jumping down. I climbed the steps to the bus, the sound of commotion startled me as I reached the third step. "Oh my god J, are you ok" Gil asked with concern.

I turned around looking at his worried face. "Yeah, stay out here Gil I'll be back"

I jumped onto the bus, what I saw shocked me. The bus was a mess, suitcases were thrown and halfway open. There were red plastic cups and trash scattered all around the messy bus. I looked up from the mess to see Bryan with a glass bottle of henny in his hand.

He was getting ready to slam the bottle against the wall. I reached my two hands out to him. "HEY, BRYAN STOP" I yelled. He darted his icy eyes at me, he looked like a different person until he softened his choleric face.

"What the hell are you doing!?"

He gave me doleful look. "Stevanna told me"

"Told you what?"

"She aborted" his brows knitted with pain behind his eyes. "My baby" he said looking down pointing to his chest with his free hand. He was still holding onto the bottle with in the other.
————————————————————————————
Thank you for reading. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did writing it. Vote and comment for more🫶🏽✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.5K 2K 46
The sequel to mommy's little princess.
1.3M 21.9K 200
When Julia's dad goes on tour with why Don't We she is stuck with them for 5 months now will she survive Going through major editing to make sense. F...
72K 3.6K 51
Third go round with Cepheus and Cassia...with a small twist. Book 3 of His Dream, My Nightmare
2.6K 194 14
A family is supposed to stick together...right? It's about the Cole Family...that's all I'm going to say. Hope you enjoy ❀️