Dressed As A Cheetah Cub In A...

By LiannQ

Title: 穿成猎豹幼崽在原始种田 Author: Shu Zhi (殊志) Status: Ongoing; Serialized (35 Chapters Free) Description: When Luo... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160
161
162
163
164
165
166
167
168
169
170
171
172
173
174
175
176

103

333 8 0
By LiannQ

As the night grew darker, the little cubs lying around woke up one after another. Luo Qiu helped to lift up the little cubs lying on the ground who were unable to exert their strength, and checked the situation one by one.

He was the first to wake up. I don't know if it was because he had a little premonition when he dreamed before, so under the guidance of the system, it was relatively smooth to transform into the form of a little orc cub. The other cubs took more time. It lasts for a long time, and basically all have symptoms of general weakness.

Luo Qiu felt much better after a good night's sleep. The other cubs were staggering around, and their chubby little arms and legs, which looked like lotus roots, were too soft to exert any strength. With the support of Luo Qiu, the three-headed cub, He sat up weakly with his waist hunched over, and his head felt heavy. Fortunately, Luo Qiu's eyesight and hands were quick to stop him.

It should be almost midnight at the top of the moon. The awakening time seems to be a bit long. Luo Qiu looked around and saw that all the cubs had acquired their own little orc cub forms, except that they were not very energetic. They are all wilted and chirping, and they are all awake.

"Well, what are we going to do next... Will the witch come to pick us up?"

The little clouded leopard cub looked equally naive when it transformed into a child form. The hair looked a little flaxen, and it was a little bit white under the bright moonlight. He gnawed his chubby hand, looked around at his friends around him, and turned his head uneasily to look at the endless lake.

Luo Qiu also stood up and looked at the place where they disembarked. The moonlight there was shining, and the reflected light was a bit dazzling.

The witch was not on the lake. There was not even a single wrinkle on the lake from the mountain holy pool to the lake. Not to mention the silhouette of a human being, there was not much sound from the wind. It was extremely quiet.

The other cubs panted after starting to do it. After resting for a long time, they gradually gained strength and slowly got up. They leaned against each other and felt their new bodies in a daze.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! I’m still a little used to it."

"Hmm, I turned into two legs!" "

How did you change? I seem to hear a big sister talking, that is a beast God?"

"Probably, Papa said that the beast god is very gentle. What we heard should be the voice of the beast god!" After the few cubs regained their strength, they started talking to each other and spent the day of transformation together

. They had an even more amazing fate because they had the same birthday. After chatting with each other for a few words, they became good friends, laughing and laughing, and began to lament the things they had seen in their dreams.

Luo Qiu also listened, and occasionally answered along with the cubs when asked.

However, he found that although the little cubs also saw the system pop-up window in the holographic space, because they did not recognize the text, they thought it was just a transparent board, and their impressions were not deep. More memories were focused on The model is established under the guidance of the system.

Luo Qiu was thinking while listening, and what everyone said in childish tones was similar to his guess.

Probably, the original orcs on this continent did not have the theory of the day of transformation. Their ancestors encountered the landing base station of this interstellar network and made some spiritual connections. However, this base station has always been out of contact. The state could not connect to the signal of the star network, so the data was stored locally and could not be matched with the database on the interstellar network, so the system guided the creatures that came over to build some unified models of the interstellar network.

The tutorials for establishing the initial model of the interstellar network were regarded by the orc ancestors as gods from the sky, teaching them the skills of transformation. Therefore, the orcs have a unified and fixed day of transformation to this day.

From this point of view, the orphan base station that cannot connect to the interstellar network has been used by the orcs on the Pavo continent for more than hundreds of years.

Thinking of this, Luo Qiu smiled softly, and then thought of the old facilities in the caves in the territory. She couldn't help but plan to take a look when she had time. Maybe there was some connection with the small island in the center of the holy pool.

While chatting with the other children, Luo Qiu stood on top of the culprit who made them fall into a deep sleep, kicking and stomping on them with her bare little fat feet.

It seems that this black square stone should be some kind of special load-bearing platform. As long as you stand on it, you can scan your whole body three-dimensionally through the small tombstone-like scanning table in front, and then establish a mental network connection on the spot.

If nothing else, there should be a large section buried under this black platform. There should be some machine body and various circuit energy storage underneath.

Luo Qiu's thought of digging into the soil with her paws flashed across her mind, but she was immediately cut off by him.

The significance of the existence of this platform is obviously very important. Even if he now has the title of Little God in the tribe, he probably cannot dispose of such an important thing willfully. For primitive tribes who still have a certain degree of belief in gods, this Something whose principle cannot be understood is basically a sacred object and cannot be destroyed easily.

Even if he now wants to explore the operating rules of this magical plane, he has to wait for the right time.

Luo Qiu was not a person who couldn't think about things. When she encountered these problems that could not be realized, she thought about them in her mind and quickly put them down. The more important problem now is that the children have all woken up. They are all tired and hungry. It is not realistic to spend one night on this bare island. After all, it is autumn. If the temperature gradually drops at night, there may be a layer of frost on the island the next day. The hungry and weak cubs are very happy. I might catch a bad cold after spending this night.

But the adults were nowhere to be found. Luo Qiu had been informed of the day's procedures a few days before the day of transformation. He remembered that his neighbor's uncle said that the little Yuzus would stay on the island for a whole day and would not be able to leave until the next morning. leave.

Luo Qiu looked around and had to complain in her heart.

No wonder it is risky. If you leave the little cub alone on the island at night, there is indeed a risk of catching a cold or accidentally falling into the lake.

Luo Qiu sighed, but quickly gathered the children together to keep warm.

The children all got up early in the morning and ate something to cushion themselves. They didn't eat at noon or evening. In addition, the transformation consumed too much energy. Now, all of them are listless and subconsciously look like they are in the best condition. Luo Qiu's words came together pitifully and they touched their bellies.

The pitiful look in Luo Qiu's children's eyes hit her heart hard. She wished she could take out the food and show off her unique skills to the children to make a table of delicious food, but unfortunately she could only think about it.

But it's not his style to get through it together.

After all, he is a tiger. When it snowed heavily before, he dared to run out as a cub to find his parents.

Luo Qiu stretched out her chubby hand to feel the wind direction in the air, and then led the children to the back of the stone monument, which happened to be able to block a little bit of the cool autumn wind. Then she wandered around this small island, trying to find some Eat something that is palatable.

The entire island is not big, and the terrain is only slightly bulging in the center. Luo Qiu walked around and found that maybe because of various machine circuits buried underground, the entire soil was not very fertile, and only dry growths could be seen. There were some flowers, and more were succulent, fluffy flowers of different colors blooming precariously.

These plants have never been told by big cat parents, so even though they look harmless and look like the succulents that are often kept on balconies by humans on Earth, Luo Qiu did not dare to rashly pick them for the children to eat. , but squatted down and rummaged through the succulent grass, looking for something useful.

The soil on the island was dry and no familiar edible things could grow, so Luo Qiu could only place her hope in the holy pool.

Although he suspected that the sacred pool in the mountain was a volcano, and there was a high probability that it contained sulfide and that no life could survive, he still held out hope and grew a somewhat shriveled vine-like succulent root in the grass, and picked off the succulent roots that had grown around it. I pulled the dead leaves and found that because they were in the state of withering but not withering, they were quite tough and suitable for fishing lines.

The fishing line was already there, but the bait still had to be found. Luo Qiu lay on the grass and stuck out her butt, trying to find some small bugs. Unfortunately, it was too cold in the autumn and the Holy Pond itself was at a high altitude. Let alone small bugs, except for these tenacious succulents. No other living things in the plant could be seen at all.

Perhaps Luo Qiu had been lying on the grass for too long. The children who were hiding behind the stone monument ran over to help when they saw it. Although they were hungry and weak, and they were all short-limbed and chubby, they were still lying there. It's still possible to look for bugs in the grass.

Luo Qiu did not refuse the children's help, but sternly told them not to get too close to the shore, fearing that the children would be weak and accidentally fall into the lake, which would cause serious trouble.

Cats themselves don't like water very much. There are very few cats that are good at water like our neighbor's uncle, let alone swimming. So if one of them accidentally falls into the lake, they and the children might not be able to do anything about it. Come to rescue.

Not to mention that there may be more strength in numbers, but a child with yellow hair really caught the only strange-looking insect on the entire island.

The yellow-haired child yelled loudly after catching the bug, then held the bug in his hand and ran from the island to the other end. He was tripped by succulents in the middle, and his chubby three-headed body was unable to control himself and he fell forward on the ground. After rolling a few times, Luo Qiu dropped the vine in his hand and rushed over to respond.

Fortunately, the yellow-haired child was in the middle of the island and did not deviate from the direction towards the shore when rolling. Luo Qiu did not care about stepping on the bright plush flowers blooming under her feet, and ran quickly for a while and quickly helped her up and rolled. The child walked around a few times and then buried his head in the succulents.

"Ouch! My nose hurts so much!"

The yellow-haired child grabbed the bug with one hand, and Luo Qiu helped him up with the other hand and wrinkled his face. When Luo Qiu heard the child crying out in pain, he quickly held his face carefully. After looking at it, I couldn't help laughing.

The little guy rolled with so much force that when he stopped, his face fell on the succulent plant, which directly crushed the succulent leaves that were full of juice. The yellow, yellow, green, and green juices of various colors were covered in it. It really turned into a little cat.

Luo Qiu smiled while looking at the child's nose. The little orc cub was strong and strong. It had a succulent as a cushion after a hard knock. The tip of its nose was fine except for being a little red. It just looked like Somewhat miserable.

The yellow-haired child's fall attracted the attention of the other children. Everyone said something milky and milky, and when they saw the little friend's face full of succulent juice, they all laughed.

Luo Qiu had laughed enough, but because of the infection from other children, she could only continue to laugh again.

He didn't want to either, but some children's smile sounded like a goose's squawk, hahahaha!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.4K 2.2K 139
Author: Lai Ye/來夜 Type: Danmei novels Status: Chapter 139 End of the text Description: [Reborn Tyrant General Attack·Lou Jingce×Interstellar Boss·Min...
1.1K 77 3
TBOAH (The Birth Of a Hero) Original Cale Was Not Having it.. He Was Told By The God's That He Was Supposed To Switch Bodys With another Soul When H...
60.8K 4.9K 15
𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗜𝘀 𝗧𝗼𝗼 𝗗𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗙𝗼𝗿 His 𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗿𝗲 "Fuck, whenever you're in my arms, I feel like I might crush you. You're so delicate," he...
2.3M 170K 43
"ကျုပ်နာမည် တော်ဝင်ယောက်ျား၊အများစုကတော့ Royalလို့ခေါ်ကြပေမယ့် ခင်ဗျားကတော့ ယောက်ျားလို့ခေါ်ချင်ခေါ်ပေါ့" "မင်းးး" Zawgyi "က်ဳပ္နာမည္ ေတာ္ဝင္ေယာက္်ား...