Dressed As A Cheetah Cub In A...

By LiannQ

Title: 穿成猎豹幼崽在原始种田 Author: Shu Zhi (殊志) Status: Ongoing; Serialized (35 Chapters Free) Description: When Luo... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160
161
162
163
164
165
166
167
168
169
170
171
172
173
174
175
176

98

258 5 0
By LiannQ

After the beggar's chicken was distributed to several cubs, Luo Qiu used the same method to cook a meal for his Papaban and Daddy Ya. The neighbor's uncle had a big appetite and had one to himself. , after eating it, you can see that you really like it.

Luo Qiu planned to spread this method to the tribe to enrich the cats' dietary life. She also warned everyone not to eat cooked bones.

Originally this was just a delicious dish, but I never expected that it would attract the attention of the group of long-haired lions who were meeting in the Talon Tribe.

The long-haired non-falling land has a vast territory, but most of it is in grassland areas. Food there is relatively scarce, and the changes in resources between seasons are also severe. Therefore, the birds there are smaller in size and larger in number. During the season when there is not enough food, These little birds will eat everything that falls on the sand like a disaster. This will cause the plants to not grow lush enough in the next spring and summer, and the number of prey reproduction will naturally be greatly reduced.

So this group of lions really hate birds.

At the beginning, the long-haired lions in the Talon tribe were a little surprised and disdainful that the cats actually caught birds to eat. After all, only the weakest ones in their tribe would bother to catch the meatless things to eat.

But it's a pity that the real fragrance comes so quickly. As soon as the cats in the tribe started to try to be beggars to let out the fragrance, the long-haired lions in the Talon tribe became a little blushing and smelled bad. I was salivating.

After I shamelessly took a few bites, I bit my tongue because of the delicious taste and had to eat hard. Kansi stood aside with his arms folded and stared at him expressionlessly for a while before he remembered to stand up on his tiptoes. I was so embarrassed that I wanted to ask how I did it.

Kansi rolled his eyes in his heart. Although the Talon Tribe currently has a reluctant alliance with the Longhair Tribe in the west, the lions are a little worried because of the war with the east. Besides, this The method of making a beggar's chicken was entrusted to him by the Little Cub God to promote it, and he would not do anything to divert the money away from others.

In fact, the leading lion of the long-haired tribe is not really as stupid as he appears, as if he has been eaten and lost his mind.

Although the food is good and being able to be taken home is the icing on the cake, being the lead lion who can be sent to the Claw Tribe for an alliance meeting is not an embroidered pillow. This middle-aged lion just visited the Claw Tribe a few times and then rubbed it. After eating this delicacy called Beggar's Chicken a few times, I saw some clues from it.

Last year's harsh winter was not only difficult for the Talon tribe but also suffered heavy losses. The neighboring Longhair tribe was also in an embarrassing situation. The eastern tribe was able to join forces with the hyenas and cross the border river to snatch resources from the Talon tribe. But the western tribe could not. Because they were far away, they just bullied the surrounding small tribes.

It's just that it's not so directly torn open. Those small tribes that rely on their western tribes have to pay a price if they want to survive.

Everyone has a hard time, but when I visited the Claw Tribe this spring, I secretly discovered that the life of these short-haired cats was not as miserable as imagined.

Not to mention their shiny coats, the breeding season in mid-spring has just passed, and there are more young lovers in the Talon tribe that you can encounter while walking on the road than your paws can count.

You must know that the intelligent orcs are not stupid. They have no food rations to feed their families, and they are not completely unable to control their physical conditions during the breeding period. Naturally, they will not be overwhelmed and add burdens to themselves.

Along the way, it seemed that the Talon tribe was thriving as a whole, which was completely different from their mental outlook after enduring the cold winter.

The leader of the long-haired tribe remembered these details in his mind. He compared them in his heart and couldn't help but feel jealous. But when he turned around and saw that Kanxi's fat rabbit was not guarding them at all, he knew that this group of short-haired cats It's not just to show off to them, but to show off the real stuff and the foundation.

And in such a fair and just way, they allowed their group of lions to carefully wander around the Talon Tribe and inquire for information. Naturally, they were fully confident that they were not afraid of any evil intentions from the Long Hair Tribe.

All this confidence comes from the fact that the Talon tribe really has the food confidence to withstand the war.

How could this not make the lion sigh and be jealous at the same time.

However, the middle-aged Leo has only had these thoughts in his mind, and even if he is a little jealous, he will not really do anything secretly.

Now that the cold winter has just passed, it is also a critical moment for the tribe to prepare for things. Their relationship with the eastern tribes is not harmonious. If the short-haired cats of the Claw tribe are offended at this time, according to the small-mindedness of these guys To a certain extent, I am afraid that the next most important summer will be confused.

Apparently the shaman from the Claw Tribe greeted them calmly, naturally expecting that they would not do anything unnecessary.

I have to say that the confident appearance of these short-haired cats really makes the lion helpless.

And I still feel a little envious.

The Lord Beast God is kind and loving, so why do you treat them differently, but let this group of small-minded short-haired cats live so comfortably? They have obviously experienced the harsh blow of the cold winter, especially everyone can recover much faster. Seeing that There is even a thriving scene here.

Thinking about the bad things in his own territory, the middle-aged lion in the lead had nothing to say. He focused more on dealing with Kanxi, the cunning fat rabbit, in the hope that in exchange for something, the tribe would be better. Strong way back.

The alliance meeting was held for a long time, and it came in late spring and was in a hurry. After the group of long-haired lions harassed the cats around the meeting area for a while, it didn't take long for them to be satisfied with their bags. Xiaobao returned to his own territory.

Although the witches of the Talon Tribe have great power, they cannot have the final say on issues related to the alliance's diplomatic relations. Several big tigers sat together to discuss it in turn. They made deals where they should make deals and refused where they should refuse. After the meeting, the two tribes were very satisfied with the content of the spring meeting, and by the way, they made a contract that it would be the Talon tribe's turn to gather with the Longhaired Lions next year.

Luo Qiu also heard all about the political matters of the adults, and explained that some of the transaction information was spread by his professor. The cats respectfully came to ask about his wishes.

Luo Qiu herself was a little surprised. She originally thought that at her current age, even if she intervened in the affairs of the entire tribe, she would just give advice and impart knowledge. Who knew that these simple and innocent cats were too honest, even if there was no prosperity? With the emergence of cultural civilization, he spontaneously understood the protection of intellectual property rights. Once all the knowledge he imparted was to be spread outside the tribe, he had to ask his opinion first. If he disagreed, he still really disagreed. Let this knowledge spread.

Luo Qiu had mixed feelings for a moment, and after thinking about it carefully, she was still a little touched.

When he first crossed over, he was still complaining about everything and felt that it was not interesting to transform from a human into a cheetah. When he grew up, he felt that there was nothing wrong with being a little cheetah cub, and gradually realized that his family He truly loves himself and thinks that if the tribe becomes stronger, his family will live a better life, so he takes the initiative to spread some skills.

But now, after doing this several times, Luo Qiu felt that these cats were worthy of him.

Since ancient times, people have always been irresistible to playing ball. His kindness to cats may have been selfish at first, but now that he has seen cats for a long time, the cats' sincere treatment makes him willing to like them. Got on them.

It is true that cats are still in a primitive society, and they don't necessarily have much civilization. They eat raw meat and don't like open fires. They can be called barbaric and cruel. After getting along with them now, Luo Qiu realized that these seemingly barbaric cats are really cruel in their hearts. How simple and simple.

Maybe not all cats here are like this, or maybe they don't show such respect and love for themselves, or maybe it's for his future... But from now on, as long as the cats continue to be so

sincere He, he will also believe in them and be good to them.

Of course, the method of raising chickens was eventually learned by the group of long-haired lions.

The results of the big cats' discussion were summarized and analyzed by Kansi and the neighbor's uncle to the little cub. Luo Qiu also understood that there was no harm in letting the long-haired lions live a better life.

In the final analysis, the two tribes are still allies. Even if there may be some problems with the eastern tribe, the stability of the western tribe will eventually help the Talon tribe to contain the restless east.

Luo Qiu rarely interfered with political matters. His talent was not in this area at all. He only needed his neighbor's uncle to explain it to him before going to bed at night.

For him, there is no other knowledge in this area. Luo Qiu only remembers that there are specialties in surgery, and professional cats can do professional things.

And Luo Qiu's attitude made Noko, the big tiger, seem to like him more for some reason. When he went to bed at night, after telling a story, he would lower his head and rub his whole big tiger head. Even though she was lying on the little cub, she didn't feel heavy. However, Luo Qiu protested several times. She kicked the tiger's head angrily with her little paws and grabbed a lot of tiger hair.

It's a pity that he couldn't bear the weight of the big tiger. After the little cub was pressed and sucked on the belly and kicked the tiger's face, he thought fiercely in his heart: When he grows up, he will have to push the tiger to the ground and let this guy have a taste

. How does it feel to be pushed to the ground by a cat and its belly is sucked?

He ignored that even now he was still a little cub, let alone wanting to suck the tiger's belly. Even if he climbed on the tiger's head and pulled out a few hairs, he would not make the big tiger angry.

In any case, the night was getting darker, and a big cat and a kitten cuddled up and slept together. Kansi, who was in the big wooden house in the distance, took a glass of water and took a sip.

"I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing..."

Kansi's voice sounded faintly in the night, attracting the attention of Suoke who was sitting next to him.

"What's so good and bad?"

The big black tiger turned into the form of an orc, sitting on the cushion next to him and eating dried fish. His mop-like black hair covered his entire back, and he looked a bit like a beast. Big black bear.

Kansi didn't even raise his head when he heard the words, he just continued talking to himself.

"...Well, it's nothing. I haven't grown up yet. Let's see..."

"Wu Youjing said something inexplicable..."

The night fell, and even the stars gradually faded away. The moonlight spread brightly across the earth, and the wonderful night was like It goes like this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 5.6K 166
Author: Moxibustion Tail Demon Fox/灸尾妖狐 Category: Danmei fanfiction Status: 167 chapter Introducing: It's not scary to be dressed as cannon fodder in...
13.4K 279 14
https://m.shubaow.net/266/266940/ Author: Golden Song Iron Horse Category: BL doujin Release time: 2022-11-10 Latest: Chapter 138 (2) BL finished 484...
1.4K 61 6
"All your friends are so cool, you go out every night In your daddy's nice car, yeah, you're livin' the life Got a pretty face, pretty boyfriend, too...
12.4K 210 32
Novel Summary Su Tang is a delicate package, incapable of anything, only able to act like a spoiled child. However, he transmigrated to become a huge...