Dressed As A Cheetah Cub In A...

By LiannQ

Title: 穿成猎豹幼崽在原始种田 Author: Shu Zhi (殊志) Status: Ongoing; Serialized (35 Chapters Free) Description: When Luo... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160
161
162
163
164
165
166
167
168
169
170
171
172
173
174
175
176

93

256 5 0
By LiannQ

The spring is prosperous and the scenery is endless. Compared with the winter when cats count the days, spring seems to be in a hurry. Many days slip through the fingers without paying attention. Luo Qiu is lying Looking at the big beetle in the cage on the mat, he stretched and raised his paws to scratch his ears.

The booming chicken farming business gradually replaced fishing. After the spring floods, the fish gradually disappeared, and no one knew where to hide to reproduce. Only boring fish the size of mid-sized fish remained in the lakes and streams of all sizes. It spits bubbles and is occasionally picked up by cats who are washing their fur by the water for tooth sacrifice.

Things at the salt mine are also developing in an orderly manner. Although there are no sharp enough tools to blast open the salt mine, once there is an opening, I smash it down little by little and grind it, and finally I can open up enough to let Maomao. They went in and stepped down to carry the passing intersection.

The traveling caravan was indeed as the previous group of lemmings said, and there was almost no news throughout the spring. Without these newly discovered salt mines, the Talon tribe would have lived a period of salt shortage. Days, waiting until summer will inevitably lead to some losses in hunting.

But now that the entire Talon tribe has spent the cold winter, everything seems to be prospering. Now there are more and more prey in the forest of the territory, which is enough to feed most cats, and a few vulnerable groups can also rely on it. Raising chickens or catching fish leads to a much better life than before.

Luo Qiu's life as a little cheetah cub was also nourishing and interesting. He gradually became good friends with the two little snow leopard cubs. Even though they had an employment relationship, the two little snow leopards Nasha and Nata still took Luo Qiu's life seriously. Qiu became his little brother and would always play with the cheetah cubs in his spare time while taking care of the long-haired chickens.

The little cheetah cub also has its first group of friends of the same age in a real sense.

Noko didn't have any objections to this. The aloof big tiger rarely interfered in Luo Qiu's own affairs. He only expressed his strong disapproval of the little cub occasionally playing too fast and forgetting to go home. However, the big tiger rarely interfered in Luo Qiu's own affairs. The tiger has no way to punish the cub, so it can only press the cub to the ground and lick it wetly from head to tail, leaving the cub in a daze and unable to do anything. This is not very useful. Punishment that works.

The relationship between the big cat and the kitten is getting closer and closer. Luo Qiu is no longer afraid of his neighbor's uncle's tiger face. Even if the uncle comes back from hunting with a bloody and gloomy look on his face, the little cheetah cub will still wag its tail. He ran over and rubbed his head against the big tiger's leg.

Now in his heart, the big tiger like his neighbor uncle has completely faded away from the strangeness. Noko's extreme indulgence allowed Luo Qiu to crawl around on the big tiger's face in broad daylight, and even bite the big tiger's butt. You won't make the other person angry.

Luo Qiu's own little personality was also released. Occasionally, she would get angry with the big tiger, and would bite the big tiger's beard with her little teeth in revenge.

Noko is not upset when a tiger cub bites off a piece of the tiger's beard without knowing the importance of it. He will just turn around and lick the cub's face fiercely. The standard retrograde licking will lick the entire face of the cub. Fried durian shape.

Luo Qiu, who had no way to lick the fur on her face, could only lick her fur with her bulging face like a puffer fish, waiting for the time when the two cats reconciled before being licked back.

The days have passed, and spring has ushered in the sound of tails. The specific manifestation is that even on the pine trees, you can see the occasional bugs with black and white patterned shells, stretching out two long trembling tentacles. chirped.

The entire pine forest was completely revived at this time, and some plants that were covered by weeds and wildflowers in early spring accumulated enough energy and slowly began to reproduce.

Spring is coming to an end, and the impetuous breeding period has also come to an end. The cats who should be single are still single, and the cats who are not single already have their favorite partners. At night, Luo Qiu and the others finally no longer have to listen to the people outside the window. Bold and passionate poetry recitation can help you have a peaceful sleep.

During the day, Luo Qiu was finally released from the territory by the big tiger, and she could continue to go out and wander around the territory of the Claw tribe.

Some cats in estrus will be indistinguishable from friend to foe and may harm their cubs, so the big tiger keeps Luo Qiu confined in his territory and refuses to let him go until the reproduction is over and the cats enter the time of the sage. , and then let it go for a ride.

There are basically no traces of cats on the road, except for the occasional group of guard cats patrolling by, which will give the cheetah cubs a distant look.

Luo Qiu followed behind the big tiger, and was very interested in the butterflies and insects flying around in the grass.

The big beetle with a brilliant purple shell was kept by Luo Qiu at home. The cage was made by the neighbor's uncle when he turned into a primitive orc form to cut firewood. The plants with long pole-like leaves had black hair and white skin. The man pulled it down, twisted it around between his slender fingers, and soon made an exquisite grasshopper cage. However, Luo Qiu had not caught any grasshoppers in this world, so he used this cage to raise large beetles. .

The big beetle is also very easy to raise. It only needs to be fed with some grass seeds and leaves every day. Luo Qiu was eager to catch other bugs, but was strongly rejected by the big tiger.

The big tiger who loves cleanliness is firmly opposed to the appearance of living creatures other than cubs in his house. The big beetle is the only exception that the big tiger can make to the cubs. If he wants to raise other creatures, Luo Qiu feels that The angry neighbor uncle would probably lick all the hair off his head, turning him into a Mediterranean cat at a young age.

The consequences were too serious, so Luo Qiu could only tease the resurrected insects while driving.

The little cub following the big tiger was jumping around and having fun, but the big tiger walking in front suddenly raised his head and smelled the air.

The unfamiliar smell brought an unfriendly atmosphere. Noko stopped and looked at it, searching for a comparison of this atmosphere in his memories.

It's the guys across the street.

Recognizing this aura, the big tiger swung his tail and felt that his paws might be itchy and needed to hit something to relieve it.

But before this breath could be rejected from the big tiger's nose, other familiar breaths followed.

The strong smell means that another tiger is approaching.

Noko suddenly became alert. He hated the approach of any creature, including but not limited to the most annoying creature like him, the tiger.

The big tiger with a foul look on his face quickly turned around and picked up the little cub in his mouth. Luo Qiu hadn't been bitten on the head by a big tiger for a long time, and she didn't react for a moment. She felt that her soul was still floating on the ground. She was squatting and ready to rush forward to shoot bugs, but her body was suddenly suspended in the air.

"Meow Ji?" Huh?

The confused little cheetah cub had its head held by the big tiger, and the flesh on its cheeks were squeezed together. It could only make a muffled sound to express its doubts.

Noko didn't explain anything. He turned his head and ran in one direction.

The accident happened suddenly at this moment.

"Crash——!" Suddenly the sound of leaves rubbing violently came from the grass nearby, and a white figure suddenly jumped out from the side, blocking the way of the big tiger who was about to escape with its cubs.

The big tiger whose way was blocked suddenly tensed up its muscles and exploded the hair on its neck. The whole big tiger's broad back muscles stood up tightly, and it lowered its head and let out a threatening sound.

The white figure that suddenly jumped out was lazy and not afraid. Instead, it flicked its tail on the spot.

"Ooooooooooooooooo?" Ouch, isn't this Noko? We haven't seen you for a while, where are we going in a hurry?

There was a swishing sound. Luo Qiu tried her best to open her eyes, and then she saw a white lion standing in front of the big tiger, blocking the way.

In fact, it is not pure white, but slightly yellowish, like roasted milk, a bit beige.

This white lion was obviously not a cat from the Sharp Claw tribe. The unfamiliar smell on his body came from such a close distance, and Luo Qiu's nose, which was pushed by the cheek meat clamped by the small head in his mouth, could smell it through the gap. Strange taste.

He suddenly understood the meaning of the two curse words he occasionally heard from big cats.

The smell of the unfamiliar white lion was indeed a bit strange to the little cub who had never smelled this kind of smell before, let alone a good smell.

Luo Qiu was dangling her feet in mid-air. He felt no hostility from the other party, but the mean and swooping temperament exuding from the lion was hard to ignore.

Seeing the angry and guarded look of the big tiger, Lilai swung his tail and looked closely at the little cub in Noko's mouth.

This time, they came to the Claw Tribe for a regular meeting from the west of the Hairy Tribe, but no news was revealed that Noko actually had a baby.

But why does this kid have a weird color?

Lilai, the big white lion, frowned and moved his nose through the air to smell the smell of the little cub. Not to mention it smelled quite good, but his whole body was covered in the smell of Noko. It felt a little bad, so when his eyes fell on the chubby little cub, he seemed to have something else.

Probably the white-haired lion's twitching of its nose and the shifting of its eyes were a way of spying on the little cub. This stimulated the big tiger. Noko suddenly let out a louder roar from his throat, and took the cub in his mouth. Qiu Duzhen's head was buzzing.

Luo Qiu: ...Thank you for the invitation. Even if the first row of the concert is facing the speakers, it’s not that exciting.

"Ah ow ow!" Why are you so fierce! Not to express anger! It’s not like we beat you in the winter!

The white-haired lion jumped at the tiger's sudden threat. He took a few steps back and cautiously lowered his tail. He frowned and shook his head.

"Ouch!" Let me just look at your son! Why are you so mean?

Lilai was a little confused by the yelling. Although he knew that Noko had never wanted to see him, why did he feel that the big tiger with its cubs was even more grumpy after this winter?

Why is it so great to have a wife and children?

During the breeding season in spring, the white-haired lion who had lost his wife because he was not performing well enough and was still single was extremely aggrieved by the roar. His little eyes secretly rubbed his eyes with a hint of jealousy and fell into the mouth of the big tiger. On the chubby little cub.

He also wants to have a chubby son and daughter!

Luo Qiu was caught in the mouth of the big tiger. She reluctantly opened her eyes and looked at the strange look in the big white lion's eyes opposite her. She felt that the guy opposite him was nagging at him, and she fully understood the vigilance of her parents.

Who was out shopping? Suddenly a guy who looked like he had no brains suddenly came out and was frightened.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 344 149
Alternate Title : 那些年我们弄死的白莲花 Status : Completed Author : Mo Shuo Sheng Gui Genre : Action, Adventure, Comedy, Fantasy, Romance, Shounen Ai, Yaoi No...
183K 4.2K 65
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
69.3K 1.6K 200
Author: Qingsha Mowu/輕紗墨舞 Category: Danmei novel Status: 532 Chapter He is probably the only one who gains five pounds during the festive season and...
6.1K 235 9
❝ you ain't gotta be my lover for you to call me baby ❞ ❝ beatriz, please don't move. ❞ ❝ why not. ❞ ❝ your company is the only think keeping me sane...