Dressed As A Cheetah Cub In A...

Od LiannQ

Title: 穿成猎豹幼崽在原始种田 Author: Shu Zhi (殊志) Status: Ongoing; Serialized (35 Chapters Free) Description: When Luo... Více

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160
161
162
163
164
165
166
167
168
169
170
171
172
173
174
175
176

78

256 9 0
Od LiannQ

A lot of white salt crystals were exposed from the opened rock hole. The little cheetah cub stood around the rock hole and looked down at the approximate thickness carefully.

These purer salt mines are like the coconut pulp inside the coconut shell. A thick layer is attached to the surroundings of the cave. According to rough guesses, there should be many extensions inward.

The surrounding cats were all shouting excitedly, but Luo Qiu walked to a few pieces of rock that had been cut out and put aside and looked down at them.

This is a fossil. The rotating snail shell was mixed in the rock layer, leaving a clear mark. The little cub turned over this special piece of rock and touched it, and then looked for other pieces that were removed from this piece of rock. Fragments of flakes broken out of rocks.

As expected, many fossil traces of spiral conch shells of different sizes were also seen in several other rock fragments.

Although the specific biological names do not correspond to the creatures on the earth, these creatures with only complete spiral shell imprints are obviously marine creatures.

In other words, the former location of this salt mine may have been an inland lake or an earlier ocean sedimentation.

It's just that due to the movement of the earth's crust, it was pushed to the surface. Just by gently digging into the rock, you can find some hollow salt deposits inside.

Without him, these salt mines, which have already emerged from the surface of the earth, would eventually be exposed within a few years due to various reasons.

He just exposed this salt mine a while earlier.

Luo Qiu did not expect that there would be such a large area of ​​pure salt mine so close to the surface of the rock. He originally thought that he would need to wait a few more days and dig hard to dig out the underground salt mine. Who would have thought I thought it only took less than a day to dig out the salt layer.

Or his experience and eyesight are not enough. If he is a truly experienced surveyor, he should be able to judge how close the underground salt mine is based on the mixed salt crystals naturally precipitated on the surface of the rocks in just a few glances.

Who said he was just an amateur?

The little cheetah twitched its ears again, and moved the conch shell fossil it was stepping on in its paws into its small backpack as a collection. On the other side, there were some cats surrounding the dug out salt mine. He had already stretched out his paws to dig out a little silver-white salt block, put it on the tip of his tongue and licked it, then revealed the cat's face, which was distorted by the salt.

Luo Qiu shook his beard in a funny way, and walked over with his little paws. The expressions on the cats told him how pure these salt mines were. Basically, they can reach very good saltiness without refining, but for the sake of Some harmful substances are precipitated that even meat cannot detect. It is best to boil these mined salt blocks to evaporate them.

The little cub was lying at the entrance of the cave looking at the salt blocks and thinking. After some discussion, the cats became nervous and found some branches and other things to mark the hole that had been mined. Xi repeatedly asked not to spill the beans.

The cats in this small team are all trusted by Kansi. There are servals, caracals, clouded leopards, leopards, etc. Several cats have turned into the form of primitive orcs who can use tools dexterously with both hands. They are covered with their own clothes. When they were cats, they wore fur vests of the same color, and all of them were busy gathering together.

As the little cub angel who discovered this salt mine, Luo Qiu's mission has basically been completed. He will need to boil these mined salt blocks and dry them for purification. Kanxi said that after getting After getting the privilege of being able to use the salt blocks in the tribe at will, there will be basically nothing that requires his help.

The little cheetah cub was carefully placed by the big cats on the cleanest rock to rest. There were also a few dried meat sticks that other cats carried to replenish their physical strength. They were placed in a circle like an offering. , Luo Qiu looked a little funny.

"Jiji." After confirming the location, take the time to plan when the weather is good.

The little cub stretched out on the clean rocks and looked at the busy cats on the slope. His golden eyes followed the various animal skins, and he felt reluctant to change. The neighbor uncle stood up in his original orc form, with ears on top of his head and a tail behind him.

Compared with those who once transformed into the original orc form, except for the fur vest on their body, there is nothing related to the beast form, the appearance of the neighbor uncle who does not conform to the aesthetics of the orcs is the one that most touches Luo Qiu's heart. Point appearance.

A handsome man with long hair, black skin and animal ears!

Luo Qiu lay on the rock and turned her little head around, recalling the beautiful primitive orc form that her neighbor's uncle occasionally transformed into when eating grilled fish.

There are far less days in early spring than there are in summer. By the time the cheetah cub lay down on the rock to take a nap, the sun was about to set. After yawning, Luo Qiu jumped down from the rock and carried it on his back. Walking up the slope with a small backpack, the cats had already cleared the rocky site on the slope and walked a short distance away, and the hole that had been dug out had also been enlarged.

The sky was getting dark, and the cats were about to call it a day. When they saw the little cub coming over, they put down their tools and walked over and touched the furry head of the little cheetah cub, as if to thank the little cub for leading them to find the salt mine. The little angel.

Luo Qiu shook her ears in embarrassment and silently accepted everyone's head touches.

Kansi stood with his hands folded and looked at Luo Qiu with a kind face. With the salt mine at his feet, he had some good ideas about the tribe that he could realize.

He is truly worthy of being the little divine envoy!

The beast god is on top! I hope that starting from this spring, our Talon tribe will become more and more prosperous and strong!

However, this news cannot be disclosed to everyone for the time being. Some meetings and exchanges between the big tigers need to be held. After all, the salt mine is of great importance, and the interests of the little cubs who want to bring this salt mine back to light must also be discussed. Talk.

Cats are not unreasonable guys. Since the salt mine itself belongs to the tribe, but without the "oracle" of the little cub angel, then they probably don't have the key to open the treasure even if they guard it.

The cats gathered together happily. Kansi, as a witch in the tribe, had to think a lot. We would not let the little cub suffer. Even if the little cub is still too young and doesn't understand anything, everyone would still consider this. Keep this kindness in your heart, and wait until the little cub grows up to realize it slowly.

Of course, if anyone lets the cub suffer, it is obvious that the strong guardian cat will never show mercy.

It was relaxing when she arrived, and the journey back was also full of joy. When Luo Qiu returned home, her neighbor's uncle was already at home.

Today's hunting team came back quite early. Last night on the rainy night, Noko led the hunting team to hunt down five metahorns. It caused quite a stir during the day. The other hunting teams were also eager to try, so Today, Noko and his hunting team didn't have much need for action, so they turned to patrol midway.

The big cat and the little cat were licking each other's fur together at home. The two dumplings were wrapped in the center of the animal skin nest, purring warmly.

The little cheetah cub's little tongue is not as big as the knuckle of one of the big tiger's paws. The little pink tongue can only lick the white hair on the big tiger's chest a few times, and the licked strands are a little messy.

Luo Qiu also didn't expect that her licking skills wouldn't work on the big tiger. The small tongue was a bit short for such long hair, so the little cub was trapped in the center of the big tiger's arm and had to stick out its tongue to lick it. , and then tilt the neck back hard to support the little head to comb the long hair in the mouth far away and pull it straight.

It's quite tiring after all the action.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

Horny Od Sunshiine

Nezařaditelné

216K 422 19
Just a horny girl
12.4K 205 32
Novel Summary Su Tang is a delicate package, incapable of anything, only able to act like a spoiled child. However, he transmigrated to become a huge...
26.4K 879 51
Title: 兽世小领主 Author: 星洁 Status: Completed Description: Dressed as a half-beast boy in a remote territory, Xiao Lin accidentally inherited the positio...
122K 3.9K 200
https://m.shubaow.net/253/253311/ http://www.7xs.org/21806/ Author: Shili Qinghuan Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2022-07-02 Latest: Chapter 210...