Dressed As A Cheetah Cub In A...

By LiannQ

Title: 穿成猎豹幼崽在原始种田 Author: Shu Zhi (殊志) Status: Ongoing; Serialized (35 Chapters Free) Description: When Luo... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160
161
162
163
164
165
166
167
168
169
170
171
172
173
174
175
176

76

369 9 0
By LiannQ

The little cub's hunting skills class was completed very well. Although there were some small episodes in the middle, it did not prevent the neighbor's uncle, the big tiger, from giving the little cub a very high score. After all, The long-eared beast's throat was indeed successfully bitten by the cub. As for the issue of food protection that had never been taught, the big tiger selectively chose to skip it.

The long-eared beast whose neck was bitten off by the cub was also made into a delicious cooked food that night.

Of course, there is a lot of good news. The first is that Orange Cat has basically mastered the skills of some secretly fired pottery kitchen utensils. The little cub requires it to be flat like a large disk, but slightly sunken in the middle. The strange pot was made as requested and delivered to Noko's big tree house overnight.

As a chef with verbal guidance, Luo Qiu also succeeded in getting the neighbor's uncle, a big tiger, to start eating raw food alone and gradually change his eating habits to a mixture of raw food and cooked food.

The little cheetah cub also relied on its mouth to gradually guide the neighbor's uncle in the direction of the chef and never return.

The spring season is always busy, and the time for the recovery of all things is running out against the clock. Although some prey have not yet fully awakened from hibernation, the plants in early spring have begun to absorb the water from melted snow and grow wildly. In the past few days, the forest was still full of Black and white mixed with dots of green, now at a glance, the entire forest seems to have woken up. Some of the more frost-resistant green plants with their own fluff have already begun to bloom early.

The entire Talon tribe had recovered from the hardships of winter and began to seize the opportunity for spring. They began to inspect the territory and store prey early.

And Noko, the big tiger who had been recovering for a long time, was forced to take office and returned to the center of power of the entire tribe. At the same time, he also led the hunting team to start sweeping the gradually awakening territory.

The little cub needs a furry at home from time to time, playing with the small toys in the bedroom, and basically living a life of eating, drinking and having fun every day.

Of course, after a few days of simple transition, Kanxi came to the door first about the salt mine. Luo Qiu packed up the small backpack Papaban gave him and followed Kanxi to mine the salt mine.

Rainfall is very common in the spring season in this world. As long as the weather starts to become gloomy, or the clouds in the sky become strange in the afternoon of the previous day, then there will definitely be rain the next day. , so Luo Qiu decided to mine salt mines according to the most primitive method despite the lack of sulfur for explosives.

Hope it works.

The little cub had told Kansi in advance that the method might not work, so no one really thought that this method would be successful. The cats assigned to the little cub had already transformed into the original orc forms in advance. , followed the little cub's instructions and went around to find a lot of wood and hay.

"Crack..."

Luo Qiu's little paws stepped on the gravel around the salt mine, and blinked at the place where the Sharp Claw Tribe used the salt mine as a strategic reserve material. The entire salt mine was quite spacious, and it was located in a relatively large area. On the gentle sloping mountain wall, there is basically no room for vegetation to grow on the entire rock slope. Large rocks are stuck together, and many silver-gray crystals are precipitated on the surface and adhere to the rocks.

These crystals attached to the stones are the most primitive salt blocks that the Talon tribe will regularly knock off.

Without measuring tools, the most primitive survey method is to taste them one by one. In other words, the cats who came to survey the salt mines licked here and there from the outermost edge, and finally determined the location with the greatest saltiness as the center point.

Luo Qiu had to say that she admired the dedicated cats very much.

After the little cheetah cub watched for a while, he asked the cats to knock off the salt blocks that had precipitated on the surface of the stones and store them aside to prevent these salt blocks from being wasted when the operation was carried out later.

In fact, the method to crack these rocks is very simple. You only need to use some temperature differences. The simple law of thermal expansion and contraction is something that even children understand.

Luo Qiu squatted beside Kanxi and watched the cats knock down the existing salt blocks on the slope, and then ordered the cats to spread all the brought firewood and hay over the entire slope, and then pay attention to the surroundings. Leave an open space as a fire break, and then let the cats light the fire here.

The firewood mixed with the most flammable hay burned quickly, and the orange-red flame began to spread rapidly in a few breaths. Coupled with the help of the spring breeze, the entire slope was soon enveloped in high temperatures.

The current burning firewood and hay are obviously not enough to sustain for a long time, so cats need to come over from time to time to fill in the burning materials to keep the stones at a higher temperature and penetrate them.

The entire fire lasted for almost an afternoon. As the instructor, Luo Qiu had to stay far away and was prohibited from getting close to dangerous flames. However, this did not prevent him from always observing the fire break to avoid unnecessary flames from crossing the boundary. s consequence.

When the fire ended, the sun slowly climbed down from the western mountains. With a rumble of thunder from the sky, soft raindrops began to fall hazily on the furry foreheads of the cats.

The fire spreading on the rocky slope gradually extinguished with the arrival of rain, and some crisp noises began to come from the flames where the specific situation could not be seen clearly.

"Crack, click, click..."

"Crack!"

The little cheetah cub stood in the distance in the rain and peered around. Its two little ears stood forward and carefully collected the sounds. After confirming that these sounds were obviously rocks cracking, After the noise was heard, a few cats were left to guard the flames until it was completely extinguished and there was no more flames left. The little cub was picked up by Kansi and went back to the tribe to hide from the rain.

And this piece of rock that has been burned by the fire is waiting to come over tomorrow to see what the result will be.

The arrival of rain does not hinder the actions of the hunting team. Prey trapped by rain is often easier to catch than in cool weather. The fur of long-haired cats is also very waterproof. Some cats are more suitable for this. The cat hunting team is still going on, and the hunting team of short-haired cats that hate water has already returned to the tribe first.

Obviously, the team led by the big tiger will not be dissuaded by the rain. As the night falls, the vigilance of the prey trapped by the rain has dropped far. The hunting team that originally wanted to return chose to continue hunting for a while, but was already trapped. The hunted prey was piled together, and the rain was just enough to cover up the bleeding smell of the prey.

Of course, rain treats everyone equally. It prevents prey from returning home safely, and naturally hinders stalkers from tracking by breath.

The rain is getting heavier and heavier, but the strong tigers have no intention of flinching.

The temperature in the entire forest began to drop, and the sight of the animals that had not had time to return home before the rain fell was obstructed. Several huge Yuanhorn beasts fell down in a depression not far away.

"Moo——!"

The Yuanhorn, which accidentally slipped and fell into a mud puddle due to the rain, let out an angry cry. Mud particles fell into its eyes, and it couldn't see clearly for a long time. It caused it to run rampant and break the tree trunk in front of it.

The sound of the knocked down trees falling was muffled by the heavy rain hitting the leaves, but unfortunately the stalkers of these unlucky Yuanhorn beasts were a group of experienced and extremely endurance tigers. .

In a short time, relying only on the traces on the ground, the hunting team led by the tiger gradually approached the prey, which was unaware of being distracted by the rain.

Pairs of eyes of different colors were quietly revealed behind the wet leaves.

"Moo--!" Yuanhorn blinked hard, raised his head to the sky and let the rain wash away the polluted eyes. He shook his head and saw the road in front of him clearly before continuing to swing his tail and step on his hooves carefully. return.

"Hua Hua Hua..."

As night falls, the rain becomes heavier and heavier, enough to cover up any sound that is not loud enough.

The creeping tiger and a few large cats in the tribe slowly walked through the dark green curtain like a ghostly net, far away from these Yuan who walked more slowly for fear of falling again. Surrounded by horned beasts.

The battle is about to begin!

"Bang——!!!"

A strong wind passed by, and the Yuanhorn beast walking at the end of the team was suddenly pushed down by a huge force, making a panicked sound.

"Moo——!!!"

The other Yuanhorns were frightened by the fall of their companions, and began to scream and switch formations, pointing their long heads outwards, and tapping their hooves uneasily.

The Yuanhorn beasts that fell on the ground only took a few breaths before the strong smell of blood could be heard. Their extremely hard skin and huge size made them not easily killed by a single blow, but unfortunately the arrival of rain made these beasts vulnerable to death. The Yuanhorn beast lost contact with the large army, and lost too much strength due to the continuous loss of temperature. Once it fell, it would be difficult to use its limbs to support its huge body and stand up again.

"Moo——!" Although the struggle was not in vain, the hard hooves could kick the predator hard, but unfortunately it encountered more than just a cunning sneak attacker. Before long, this one The Yuanhorn beast that fell to the ground first lost its life and let out its final roar.

The screams of their companions before death were like the death knell of the countdown to life. The remaining Yuanhorn beasts finally made a wrong judgment because of their youth, separated from the difficult-to-break formation, and each rushed towards the enemy, although they were vindictive. The ground broke several trees, but the predator obviously had better flexibility. Even at the moment when it was about to be hit, it quickly climbed up the tree trunk, and then jumped to another tree trunk.

The solid defensive formation was broken through by the poor guys themselves, and the real hunters hiding deeper naturally suddenly started a more brutal hunting.

The experienced and more powerful hunters finally captured these five Yuanhorn beasts, which were usually difficult to capture, at a very small cost. The huge meat mountains were scattered in the hunting ground, and each one was surrounded by The broken tree trunks, messy mud puddles, and blood flowing from the bitten throats mixed with the rain, diluting the smell of death.

Noko licked his mouth in the darkness. Under the big tiger's paw was the largest and most ferocious of the five metahorns.

After taking a few simple breaths, he looked leisurely at the thigh of the plump Yuanhorn - he could give the little cub another meal.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 3.9K 200
https://m.shubaow.net/253/253311/ http://www.7xs.org/21806/ Author: Shili Qinghuan Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2022-07-02 Latest: Chapter 210...
359K 12.7K 41
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
41.5K 943 22
Isang groupo Ng kalalakihan na tagapag mana Ng ari-arian Ng mga magulang nito at groupo Ng kababaihan na anak Ng mayayamang political at may Isang da...
2.3M 170K 43
"ကျုပ်နာမည် တော်ဝင်ယောက်ျား၊အများစုကတော့ Royalလို့ခေါ်ကြပေမယ့် ခင်ဗျားကတော့ ယောက်ျားလို့ခေါ်ချင်ခေါ်ပေါ့" "မင်းးး" Zawgyi "က်ဳပ္နာမည္ ေတာ္ဝင္ေယာက္်ား...