Dressed As A Cheetah Cub In A...

By LiannQ

Title: 穿成猎豹幼崽在原始种田 Author: Shu Zhi (殊志) Status: Ongoing; Serialized (35 Chapters Free) Description: When Luo... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160
161
162
163
164
165
166
167
168
169
170
171
172
173
174
175
176

75

286 10 0
By LiannQ

Winter ends quietly, which makes the arrival of spring appear with great momentum.

As if to make up for the damage caused by the harsh winter, the arrival of early spring is like the beating of gongs and drums, announcing that the past pain of the orcs on this land has finally come to an end, and a beautiful tomorrow has suddenly begun.

Spring returns and everything on earth revives. The bright yellow green hanging from the corner quickly ignites the entire forest like a soft flame. The monotonous black and white is covered by more and more green and colorful flowers that gradually bloom quietly. In memory has become blurry.

With the arrival of the first light rain, the Talon Tribe finally abandoned winter and officially welcomed the nascent spring.

The tribe was gradually filled with cubs who had been locked up all winter and were finally allowed to go out to play.

"Chichijiji!"

"Meow meow meow!"

"Ooooooooo?"

After all kinds of little cubs came out of the cave, they chased and fought in groups in the open space of the tribe, one after another in different colors. The different little plush balls have small triangular ears. They are squeezed together, and then suddenly spread out with their buttocks sticking out. Only a tail that has gradually become plump can be seen standing on the swollen plush ball. .

At the end of winter, after the group of lemming caravans and the red fox team left, Luo Qiu quickly and quietly took her neighbor uncle and Kanxi to build a simple kiln. Now that spring has arrived, the finished kiln The kiln has also started running successfully, producing some smaller trial pieces.

Nowadays, not only every household in the Talon Tribe, but at least the relatively wealthy Maomao households have some odd-looking small pottery.

As the chief initiator of the pottery project, Luo Qiu, after leading the team of cats to learn about pottery clay and teaching them the specific methods of making pottery, gave Papa the most successful set of bowls he had made. Madara, Daddy and the others.

The rest are small cups with paw prints on them that he made with his own paws. These small cups were placed in the neighbor's uncle's house as jars for the cubs to place jam.

Other minerals were also surveyed very smoothly, but the materials for the explosives were still not very sufficient. Only a small amount of sulfur was found in the hot springs on the mountain, and Luo Qiu was still just a cub and had no way to become a person with five flexible fingers. As a child, the explosive proportioning work was temporarily put on hold, but the saltpeter mining work has been carried out in secrecy.

But not too often, because the bats and birds living in the cave tunnels are not very friendly.

In short, after all kinds of things were arranged, time suddenly became free again, and Luo Qiu was taken by the neighbor's uncle to start learning some simple hunting skills.

"Pah!"

The little cheetah cub stumbled and landed on its head. One of its little paws was still holding a rabbit-like creature that was kicking its legs crazily. Noko, who was sitting aside, saw the little cub fall and stood up reflexively. He stood up, and then forced himself to sit down. The big tail behind his butt swung back and forth, expressing that the owner was not as indifferent as he appeared on the surface.

Luo Qiu blew away the dirt stuck to her mouth with a breath, then she pushed her round little body up with her hind legs, and quickly used her other paw to suppress the kicking rabbit in front of her, and continued to push hard. Sending his little body forward, the chubby little cheetah overwhelmed the lively rabbit, and the nails in his two little paws were tightly grasped under the rabbit's fur.

Unfortunately, the rabbit was about the same size as a cheetah cub. Luo Qiu opened her small mouth and bit it for a long time but could not accurately bite the rabbit's neck. Instead, she bit the rabbit's ear several times because of the angle of the rabbit's struggle. Make the rabbit even more irritable.

Luo Qiu also exerted great force, and the whole little cheetah cub became bulging with energy. It kicked its legs with great force, making the little cub's fur explode with all its strength. From a distance, it looked like a rabbit being A yellow sea urchin was bitten.

As an instructor, Noko has been wagging his tail beside him, always paying attention to the order of the scene. He even thinks that it is not important whether the little cub learns or not. What is important is that this damn long-eared beast should be wiser and not bite the little cub.

After living in autumn and winter, Luo Qiu has basically completely adapted to the feeling of being a real little cheetah cub. She can even enjoy breastfeeding shamelessly. Naturally, she does not have any discomfort with the need to learn hunting knowledge. feel.

There is no question why we should eat rabbits when rabbits are so cute.

And since the kiln was built, Luo Qiu had already started thinking about using clay pots to try cooking.

Such as some dry pot rabbit heads!

"Woooooooo!"

The little cub studied hard. He worked so hard that his throat naturally made a sound of working together. The cat's whiskers on his mouth also followed the owner's hard work and raised them up. It was a live performance. It looks like everyone is working hard from the cat's ears to the tip of the cat's tail.

"Crunch!"

Finally, after a long battle of wits and courage, the little cheetah cub finally found the right time to bite the prey's weakness that was accidentally exposed during its struggle. The bite has basically grown. The whole but still immature little teeth bit tightly on the long-eared beast's neck, making the sound of bones being embedded.

The smell of blood also spread out, causing the little cub to bite the rabbit's neck harder.

"Click!!"

As a very clear sound sounded, the long-eared beast that kept struggling and kicking finally lost its life. The whole rabbit became soft, and after the last kick, it decisively lost its soul. .

Luo Qiu was still biting the rabbit's neck tightly in her mouth, making a whining sound in her little throat. It wasn't until her ears heard the big tiger's paw pads stepping on the grass that she came out of the unfavorable state just now and blinked. He blinked, released the prey in his mouth, swung his little tail behind his butt as if asking for praise, and jumped to the big tiger's legs, licking his mouth and feeling happy.

Noko originally wanted to come over to check on the little cub's learning and praise him, but when he found that as soon as he came over, the little cub simply let go of the prey in its mouth and walked towards him. At that moment, I didn't know whether to be happy or angry.

He was happy because the little cub was not guarded against him at all, and showed no signs of protecting his food. He came up to him and begged to be spoiled, as if he had not grown up.

I am angry because the cub cannot protect its food. If so, it will definitely be bullied outside. Newly born cubs know that the meat to the mouth cannot be loosened. The nature of protecting food is almost engraved in the genes, but The little cub let go as soon as he said so, not thinking about himself at all.

The big tiger stopped in front of the little cub with some confusion. He didn't know what to say for a moment, but when his eyes met the little cub's shining golden round eyes, he suddenly lost all temper.

If you don't protect the food, don't protect the food. Anyway, let him help grab (?) the food now.

The big tiger rewarded the little cheetah by licking the blood on his mouth, and smoothed the fur from the cub's head to its back, and made a purring sound in his throat to show his appreciation.

Of course, regardless of whether the cub can learn it or not, what needs to be taught still needs to be taught. The big tiger walked up to the dead long-eared beast on the ground, lowered his head and bit the prey's neck in a demonstrative manner, then came up to the cub and used his claws to He touched the little cub lightly, then suddenly took a step back, and a sound of protecting food suddenly came from his throat.

"W-W-W-!"

The expressionless tiger's face suddenly became ferocious, its eyes were hanging up and its teeth were bared, and the thick neck hair exploded. The whole tiger lowered its body and the muscles on its back were bulging, like a roaring hill, which immediately frightened the little cub. Gotta jump.

Luo Qiu was so frightened by the neighbor's uncle's sudden move that the whole little cub flew up in fright and took a few steps back before tucking its tail between its legs in shock.

"???"What happened?

Scared to death!

The big tiger's sudden attack made the little cub suddenly bewildered. The little cub was frightened and its heart was pounding. The whole little cub felt that its soul was flying for a while. It took a long time to fall back to the ground, and then it fell back to the ground. He felt a little aggrieved and didn't know what he had done wrong to make the big tiger with such a good temper suddenly become so aggressive towards him.

What's wrong? It's so fierce!

Noko originally just wanted to demonstrate how to protect food on the spot, but when he saw the little cub shivering in fear and taking a few steps back, his heart tightened, and he quickly let go of the rabbit in his mouth without thinking twice. He quickly relaxed himself and drooped his ears, looking harmless, and walked up to the little cub and licked the little cub to comfort him. He might also be trying to comfort himself by licking the little cub.

Luo Qiu was a little confused. She was startled by the neighbor's uncle and then she was quickly groomed. The little temper in her heart was licked away by the big tiger before she could express it. The whole body massage made the little cub paralyze comfortably. When he got up, he didn't care about the big tiger suddenly becoming fierce.

Noko almost regretted it. After watching the little cub being gradually smoothed down and calmed down, he came back to his senses and understood what he had been thinking just now.

First of all, he was condemning and angry at himself for scaring the cub just now. When he saw the little cub being frightened, he felt that he was the most outrageous big cat. Secondly, he saw the little cub facing towards him. He retreated in fear and suddenly felt like his heart was suffocating. There was no way he could stand the little cub looking at him like that.

I will never feel this way again in my life!

Nuoko felt depressed, but he licked the little cub very gently, for fear that he would do something wrong again and cause a gap between the little cub and him.

Luo Qiu's whole little cub felt very comfortable being licked by its fur. She didn't know the reason for the big tiger's sudden convulsions, and since she had lost the chance to question him, she simply shut her mouth and stopped asking.

Maybe it’s just menopause!

The little cheetah cub thought this way, and by the way, he felt that he completely understood the capriciousness of the big tiger's temper.

Adults always have bad days, and the little cub understands it very well!

So maybe you can try some dry-pot rabbit heads tonight?

Noko, who suddenly doubled in age:?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 3.9K 200
https://m.shubaow.net/253/253311/ http://www.7xs.org/21806/ Author: Shili Qinghuan Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2022-07-02 Latest: Chapter 210...
30.6K 1.2K 11
The werewolves were supposed to find their mate by specialized smell from their respective mates when their turn to right full ages. Kuroba's family...
1.4K 61 6
"All your friends are so cool, you go out every night In your daddy's nice car, yeah, you're livin' the life Got a pretty face, pretty boyfriend, too...
216K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad