Dressed As A Cheetah Cub In A...

By LiannQ

Title: 穿成猎豹幼崽在原始种田 Author: Shu Zhi (殊志) Status: Ongoing; Serialized (35 Chapters Free) Description: When Luo... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160
161
162
163
164
165
166
167
168
169
170
171
172
173
174
175
176

54

385 8 0
By LiannQ

After saying this, the neighbor’s uncle gave the little cub some science knowledge about the distribution of forces in the Claw tribe.

It turns out that a whole huge tribe was originally managed by the most powerful tiger chief, and then there were three people in charge of tigers. However, because the chief died in an accident a few years ago, the entire tribe is now divided into four. parts.

The tribe's Wu Kanxi should serve the tribe leader, that is, the clan leader, and Noko was supposed to be the successor to the next clan leader, but because he himself did not want to take on this troublesome position, and for some other reasons, Therefore, the tribe did not continue to elect the next leader, but the four tigers shared the responsibility for a long time.

The cats in charge of the four tigers, except for the direct subordinates who are closest to the four tigers, are a little cautious, the other cats basically live according to the same tribe, and obey the rules. Commander-in-Chief of the West.

Of course, on some major matters, the four tigers will discuss with the witch in the Kanxi tribe, and finally the witch will come forward to issue the general order.

The Talon Tribe has lived quite peacefully without a leader for many years.

Luo Qiu was also a little surprised at how the cats in such a large tribe could still work together despite such a loose management. It was just that the four tigers had little thoughts about each other.

But he thought about the tigers' characters again, and he understood a little bit.

Probably maybe... Cats are really the most mysterious and capricious creatures in the world. Cats who are not very gregarious live in such a large tribe. In addition to facing very severe conditions, it is estimated that cats When it comes to problems, everyone basically stays in their own territory and doesn't communicate much, so there is no big conflict or close relationship at all.

The struggle for power among those big tigers may be largely due to the nature of no one to obey the other. After all, there is no room for two tigers in one mountain. Unless there is a particularly powerful one that can defeat the other three tigers, it will be really easy. Create a subtle relationship.

Thinking about Papaban and Daddy Ya who lived in isolation, Luo Qiu felt that she could see the essence of cats through phenomena.

You usually love it, but if you want to bully a cat, then you have to ask so many cats whose claws are not hard!

That is really a magical and loose but consistent external management method.

The little cheetah cub tilted its head and heard the cohesiveness in the loose tribe. After thinking about it, it felt good. Looseness means freedom. Cats live far away from each other, so privacy is naturally very important. In this way If the little cub makes any earth-shattering move, the other cats will be somewhat jet-lagged if they want to intercept it.

The little cub was thinking wildly, Noko licked his mouth and continued talking.

The entire tribe was divided into four parts, led by four tigers. Except for Noko, who was ostracized and voluntarily left due to injury, the other three tigers all have symbolic beast power representing the parts under their jurisdiction.

"Jiji?" Beast power?

This was not the first time Luo Qiu heard this word. He also knew that his neighbor's uncle could roll out small fireballs with his bare hands when he transformed into a primitive form. It was not very aggressive, but it was also very convenient.

He always thought that this was a bit of magic or supernatural power brought by the orc world, but from what his neighbor uncle said, it seemed that this thing was not something ordinary orcs had.

The little cub asked aloud, and Noko naturally explained slowly and patiently.

The formation and origin of beast power is still unclear. There are currently rumors that it is a gift from the beast god. Beast power is more like a beast god certification than other strength and combat experience. , after all, basically does not have much attack power, it just widens the difference from ordinary orcs.

And the owners of this kind of animal power are quite rare, and they can indeed be called beings with dragon scales and phoenix horns. The cats as big as the Claws tribe gather in the tribe, not counting the dead leader, and there are only dozens of cats in the entire tribe. There are only nine orcs left with this power.

As the beast god favors those who obtain animal power, they are basically big tigers. This can also be seen from the side that the acquisition of animal power also requires strong genes to a large extent.

Luo Qiu shook his ears when he heard this. According to what he said, he usually had no chance to obtain the convenience of carrying a lighter.

Well, no, no.

It couldn't control the wind and rain as imagined, and the role of a portable lighter was not necessarily necessary. Thinking of this, Luo Qiu was not disappointed. After thinking about it, he continued to listen to the voice of his neighbor's uncle.

Although the beast's power is not very strong, there will be some mental comparisons among competitors. After all, it is a mascot similar to a totem. If it falls between competitors, whose mascot will naturally be more powerful and whose supporters will be more confident.

But unfortunately, Noko has useless fire power, and the cats in the tribe don't have much use for fire. The preservation of the most important food is basically limited to exposure to the sun and smearing with salt. In the mine, the importance of fire was greatly reduced, and it seemed to be inferior to the other three tigers.

As for the other three tigers, each one counts as one, and their awakened beast power is indeed more or less practical.

Yin Yue is a white tiger who possesses the power of ice. At its most powerful, it can condense ice blocks as long as thighs. In summer, it is quite useful for many cats who are afraid of heat.

Yaxi is a brown tiger with the power of water. Needless to say, the effectiveness of water sources. In order to show off his animal power, the guy even turned into a primitive human form and filled himself with a tree stump of water at a time. Take a shower.

Lieteeth is also a brown tiger. Compared to Silver Moon and Yaxi, he possesses the rarer power of thunder. Although the power of thunder is not that important in daily life, I can't bear to say that people's awe for thunder and lightning is still at a stage similar to mythology. They think that thunder and lightning are the power of gods. I think the power of thunder and lightning is more powerful than the power of thunder and lightning. The power of ice and water are more prestigious.

But in fact, the small lightnings he casts with the power of thunder cannot even kill cubs. They can only stun cats, or perm the heads of cats who have nothing to do.

So actually to sum it up, if you insist on saying that Noko's power of fire is not as prestigious as the other three tigers in the tribe.

After hearing what the neighbor's uncle said, Luo Qiu opened her mouth and stared in a daze.

He originally thought that the beast's power was somewhat mysterious and had some totem authority labels, but after listening to it, he discovered that the other three tigers, who possess the power of ice, hugged ice cubes with their subordinate cats to enjoy the coolness in the summer. , the one with the power of water saves it to bathe himself, the one with the power of thunder is obsessed with perming the hair of other cats... If you look at it this way, the neighbor uncle with the power of fire is actually quite normal

.

The little cheetah cub's eyes widened, and he didn't know where to start complaining.

Maybe... maybe he made the struggle for power between cats too complicated?

Luo Qiu shook her head to dispel the confusion on her face, put her little paws on the neighbor's uncle's arm, stepped on it gently, and continued to urge the big tiger to tell a bedtime story.

Noko lowered his head and licked the little cub's forehead, and talked intermittently a lot. Until the last part of his speech, his mouth was a little dry. He turned his head and found that the little cub had drooped its ears in a sleepy manner without knowing it. Lying in his arms, he didn't even have time to retract his tongue, spitting out a small tip and exposing it to the outside of his small mouth. He was already asleep in a silly way.

"..."

He looked down for a while. He didn't know what he thought of, and he purred happily from his throat. Then he opened his mouth and moved his muscles, which were sore from talking too much. He didn't say anything. He turned sideways, pulled the little cub closer to his arms, and started to close his eyes and fall asleep.

Another dreamless night.

On the other side, Suoke's limbs were spread wide and he had already rolled under his original sleeping position. Then he suddenly woke up from his dream, licked his nose, and let out a loud soul sound as if the string in his head had just been connected. question.

It seemed to him that the primitive form of Noko he saw before was with ears and a tail? !

Doesn’t the primitive human form have these things?

Suoke, who suddenly couldn't sleep, got up from the ground and walked around in the bedroom, carefully recalling the scene where he saw Noko from all angles.

I also had some doubts about whether I had remembered it wrong, and after giving myself a slap on the forehead, I grimaced in pain. Finally, I was convinced that I had read it correctly. I gritted my teeth and flicked my tail. I couldn't figure out this problem and was still scratching my head. Moonlight ran to Kansi's house overnight.

"Ooooo!" Wu! Are you asleep? !

"Ooooo!" Wu! Wake up. I have something to ask you!

Kansi had already fallen asleep at this time, lying in the nest of the big wooden house and snoring. Occasionally, he heard someone calling him in his dream. He frowned, turned over suddenly, licked his lips and continued to sleep. Die in the past.

It was bedtime now, and there was absolutely no way anyone would ask him to work overtime!

Suok came all the way under the moonlight. Naturally, he would not give up until he asked the questions he wanted to ask clearly. After scratching at the door for a long time, Kansi did not come out, so he jumped to the window of Kansi's bedroom on the side of the big wooden house and asked He took a few steps back and lay down to gather strength. Even his beard was tight. After finding the angle, the big black tiger roared towards the window with only a few wooden sticks and straw curtains.

"Bang——! Bang——!!"

"Ouch!!!"

A scream suddenly came from the big wooden house, followed by the sound of something being beaten. After a long time, Through the moonlight, you can see Kansi twisting the big black tiger's ears and yelling loudly inside the smashed window.

Kansi glanced at the smashed window, stood eerily in the bright moonlight, showed a smile uglier than a ghost, gritted his teeth and lowered his head close to Sok's ear.

"You'd better come to me if there's anything urgent..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.4K 969 100
Author: Owl key/梟鑰 Category: Tanmei Fiction List of chapter: 99 Chapter (Finished) Work status: Complete Introducing: Nowadays, resources are scarce...
6.1K 95 9
Little Birdy Pampering Manual By 酒煮核弹头 Completed Bai Yuan is a magical little parrot that had just hatched out of his shell. With pristine peach-colo...
68.2K 2.1K 148
Title:黑化boss有毒[快穿] Author:半妖的风情 After Xu Fuhuan died, he was bound by the system to enter other worlds to eliminate the blackening value of the black...
38.7K 727 11
https://m.shubaow.net/278/278036/ Author: Tulip Nagao Category: BL doujin Release time: 2023-03-10 Latest: Chapter 100 is over BL finished 199,000 Ya...