Dressed As A Cheetah Cub In A...

By LiannQ

Title: 穿成猎豹幼崽在原始种田 Author: Shu Zhi (殊志) Status: Ongoing; Serialized (35 Chapters Free) Description: When Luo... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160
161
162
163
164
165
166
167
168
169
170
171
172
173
174
175
176

49

392 9 0
By LiannQ

The slate in front of him is only slightly larger than Kanxi’s palm. The thickness of one finger looks like collected shale. Luo Qiu did not observe it carefully before, but now the slate is placed In front of him, Luo Qiu's attention was not on those simple stick figures.

The classification of rocks has basically been learned in junior high schools on Earth. They were also divided into liberal arts and sciences at that time, so after high school, they took elective liberal arts geography courses and talked about it in more depth.

As the name suggests, shale itself has a segmented texture with thin pages and flakes. It can be said to be natural stone flakes that float in water. In the past, this kind of stone was often found on the lakeside in the countryside.

This is a sedimentary rock, and it is a rock formed by clay deposition and pressure. It contains some minerals such as montmorillonite, hydromica, and quartz.

Speaking of montmorillonite, Luo Qiu thought of montmorillonite powder, a magical medicine for treating diarrhea. Although it is said that taking too much will cause constipation, the effect is really fast.

Montmorillonite powder is not complicated to make. It is montmorillonite extracted from pengrun soil, and then some flavoring agents are added. Bentonite, also called bentonite, is formed by the metamorphic decomposition of clay from various volcanic rocks and volcanic ash.

Therefore, if you can find places with recorded volcanoes or other volcanic rocks, bentonite will not be difficult to obtain.

I just don’t know if there is a volcano map in this world, and if the orcs need this powerful antidiarrheal agent.

His thoughts were a little far away. The little cub blinked and the thoughts in his mind were just passing by quickly. Forget about looking for montmorillonite. In fact, he had some other methods in his mind that could replace the medicine of montmorillonite powder. , including some medicines in the direction of traditional Chinese medicine, but there are no ingredients, and I don’t know if there is rice in this world.

Rather than knowing where the antidiarrheal medicine was, Luo Qiu brought her thoughts back to these shale rocks.

It was said before that shale is deposited from clay, so if the shale is crushed and ground, its parent clay can be obtained. The shale can also be used to make pottery and can also be used to bake bricks to build houses. , is a very useful mineral. Once you know the location of the shale, if there is a river hydrosphere nearby, there is a high probability that there will be clay.

Once you have clay, you can make pottery and porcelain. Although it depends on the quality classification, it is also a mineral!

Probably because the little cub just stared at the stone for too long, Kansi was stunned for a moment, but he still took the initiative to talk.

"This is the rule slate of the Claw Tribe, and what is recorded on it is the rule of not treating broken legs and other injuries that you are worried about." Kansi stood for a long time before squatting down and reaching out to touch the child

. Zai put his warm and soft head on the ground and said to the stick figure on it with his hands.

"If you can solve the tribe's food ration problem and fill the tribe's hoarding hole, then I will ask the beast god for this stone tablet and break it into pieces during the sacrifice. From now on, there will be no more rules." Kansi said simply,

but The meaning was very easy to understand for the little cub. He touched his braided beard and seemed to see a kitten with meat tied in front of it.

After Luo Qiu heard Kanxi's words, she quickly stopped the thoughts in her head, and then thought about it for a while, then realized that this guy brought her here today. It turned out to be the boss painting cakes for his subordinates.

It was barely possible to survive the winter that was about to pass just by relying on fishing skills, but Luo Qiu knew that for a tribe, these rules carved on the stone slab were the same as the records carved on the stone slab by Kanxi before. It belongs to a kind of spiritual contract. The orcs in this world attach great importance to and abide by this spiritual contract, and these rules that have been customized during the development of the tribe are naturally not so easy to be banned.

So the implication is that if the little cub wants to break the rules on this stone by simply fishing, it is not enough.

Luo Qiu followed Kanxi's hand and looked at the slate with little stick figures on the floor. She didn't get carried away and said anything. She just nodded seriously and was covered by the fluffy lanugo hair. No one could Can't see clearly the look on his face.

He really found this rule quite unpleasant. As luck would have it, he knew how to easily reattach a broken leg. In addition, the orcs had good recovery abilities, so they could avoid death, but it would not protect them from injuries in other places next time. He may not have so many options.

Luo Qiu could treat his family privately with some first-aid knowledge from the earth, but instead of hiding fearfully every time, it would be better for everyone to live together.

What's more, he likes these furries very much. Naturally, he can't bear to watch the cats slowly become the default elimination cats in the tribe due to mistakes in battle or other reasons.

Although the adults didn't tell him what this year's war with the tribe next door was going to be like, the continuous warnings a while ago also made Luo Qiu smell the tense atmosphere.

Regardless of whether he wanted to be alone or not, and just wanted to be a carefree and reborn salted fish kitten, the prerequisite was that the Claw Tribe was strong enough to provide a safe territory for his family to survive.

Therefore, instead of waiting until later when he is forced to stand up, it is better to start preparing for a rainy day while his body is still in the cub stage. The big cats will not let him get involved in the tribal power struggle, lest it will be too late when he grows up. .

After all, there is an old Chinese saying that the best time to plant a tree was ten years ago, and the second best time is now.

If you want to live comfortably with the big tree of the tribe on your back, then leading him on horseback to become stronger and stronger is the only way to go.

Luo Qiu was just an ordinary person on the original earth, at least a little clever, but in this world with poor information, he also wanted to be a small push behind the development of the orc world.

The little cheetah cub rested its paws on the stone slab on the ground and gave Kansi a determined look.

——One

night passed, and a lot of snow fell again in the middle of the night. This year's winter was slow and the snow was not melting. The prey were buried in holes and seldom came out, making life more and more difficult.

But for the Talon tribe, all this was temporarily forgotten. Half of the tribe became lively. Before dawn, you could hear cats meowing one after another, shouting to each other from a distance to get up early and work.

This job is not something that ordinary cats can get. Weaving fishing nets is a skill after all, and it is a special skill in any tribe. Naturally, those who are selected to learn how to weave fishing nets are loyal and honest. With the honest core tribe members, plus some women, children, the elderly and the weak who were strongly requested by the Little Cub God, the tribe became busy in full swing.

If the stronger cats selected by the witch are responsible for keeping an eye on the skill of weaving fishnets and preventing other cats from learning it and then showing it with their big mouths, then those selected by Luo Qiu Women, children, the elderly and the weak are even more tight-lipped. Their lives are already difficult. Some of the weaker ones have already slept underground in the snow season. The rest are all resolute and refuse to accept their fate. The little angels who were handed this skill to them were even more grateful. They all started to weave fishing nets by the light of the moon before dawn.

The area of Gemstone Lake is not small. Luo Qiu visited it several times and felt that the density of fish in it was actually very impressive because there were no natural enemies. He thought that he could just survive the winter for the time being, so They also started weaving larger fishing nets to catch fish.

In the coming spring and summer, these fishing nets will also be recycled. It is only necessary to go there occasionally to collect some, and to give fish schools a chance to thrive.

Originally, Luo Qiu had planned to teach everyone how to do trap fishing in the Moonlight River the day after teaching everyone how to weave fishing nets. However, after Kanxi started publicizing it, there were too many new faces coming and going in the food distribution square. , is nothing to the Talon Tribe itself, but to the little angel cubs, there are still some potential dangers.

After all, Yinyue has already set her sights on them. Luo Qiu has taken a break from fishing for a few days. The neighbor uncle has been hiding under his belly all day long to watch. Any careless cat that passes by will be caught. The big tiger's golden eyes stared with death, and every one of them was so frightened that the hair on their necks exploded and they ran away very fast.

Just kidding, although there may be some cats who have received orders from the tigers above to investigate, they are not risking their lives. They insist on stealing the cubs from the belly of this guy Noko. They will be killed even if they don't even see a hair. If the claws are really mean, the price will be paid by having his head bitten into pieces and stuck in the pine forest.

Luo Qiu had long been immune to the low air pressure from her neighbor's uncle. She would secretly cover her mouth with her little paws and laugh sullenly when she saw the other cats scaring away other cats and running sideways while squealing.

However, when he was away from the cat, he came out and took a look at the big tiger's face. As time passed, he could see a bit of innocence on the expressionless tiger's face.

Although it is said that the neighbor's uncle turned into a silver-haired and black-skinned beauty with long, narrow and shiny eyes, the tiger is still a male tiger after all, with two eyes that are not much bigger, plus a broad forehead, a big face, and a neck The hair on his neck was fluffier, and Luo Qiu was not afraid of his aura. From a distance, his eyes looked like two soybean dots, but they looked a little naive.

Of course, she could only think about this in her heart, and then smiled happily to herself. Luo Qiu did not dare to say it in front of the neighbor's uncle, but now she was less and less afraid of him. Even the two who were surrounded by the big tiger before Between Qilin's arms, even if he stepped on the chest muscles when buried in the fur, he would have the shamelessness to step on the chest muscles a few more times. Sometimes when he came back from playing without washing his paws, he would even step on the big tiger's chest muscles when he rushed in. There are two small black plum blossoms on it.

The uncle next door also has a good temper. He is a big cat who loves to be clean. He was not angry when a little cheetah cub stepped on two plum blossom marks on his chest. The big tiger's chest muscles are considerable, and he can naturally lick them as soon as he lowers his head. After the licking was done, he pressed the little cub down and wiped it on the snow, then licked it hard, tightening the scalp of the little cub upwards, hanging his eyes and exposing the whites of his eyes in revenge, and then it was over.

As a technical supporter of the fishing operation, Luo Qiu spent a few days of leisure without shame or impatience.

Until one net after another, groups of cats returned from Gemstone Lake with full loads. They divided the fish meat as high as the snail hills, then froze it and began to store it in the collective storage hole of the tribe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
26.4K 879 51
Title: 兽世小领主 Author: 星洁 Status: Completed Description: Dressed as a half-beast boy in a remote territory, Xiao Lin accidentally inherited the positio...
6.1K 95 9
Little Birdy Pampering Manual By 酒煮核弹头 Completed Bai Yuan is a magical little parrot that had just hatched out of his shell. With pristine peach-colo...
1.4K 61 6
"All your friends are so cool, you go out every night In your daddy's nice car, yeah, you're livin' the life Got a pretty face, pretty boyfriend, too...