Lost KNY x Fem!Reader

By -Tsukiyaki-

Y/N was held hostage by Muzan. With the help of a demon, she managed to escape, and met Tanjiro and Nezuko on... More

1 โ€ข ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ค๐“ท๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“พ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ฐ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ
2 โ€ข ๐“ค๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ด๐“ธ๐“ญ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ ๐“ข๐“ช๐“ด๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ณ๐“ฒ
3 โ€ข ๐“ข๐“ช๐“ซ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“œ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ธ
๐“‘๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“•๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ถ๐“ผ
5 โ€ข ๐“•๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ต ๐“ข๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท
6 โ€ข ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“—๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ
7 โ€ข ๐“•๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“œ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท
8 โ€ข ๐“œ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ช ๐“—๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ช?
9 โ€ข ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“‘๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฏ๐“ต๐”‚ ๐“œ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท
10 โ€ข ๐“ฃ๐“ผ๐“พ๐”ƒ๐“พ๐“ถ๐“ฒ ๐“œ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท (๐“Ÿ๐“ฝ1)
11 โ€ข ๐“ฃ๐“ผ๐“พ๐”ƒ๐“พ๐“ถ๐“ฒ ๐“œ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท (๐“Ÿ๐“ฝ2)
12 โ€ข ๐“˜๐“ท๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“พ๐“ด๐“ฎ
13 โ€ข ๐“ข๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“˜๐“ถ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฝ
14 โ€ข ๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ช ๐“—๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ, ๐“—๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ฆ๐“ฎ ๐“’๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ
15 โ€ข ๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ช ๐“•๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐”‚ ๐“’๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ฝ
16 โ€ข ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ท๐“ฝ ๐“๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“พ๐“ถ๐“ธ
17 โ€ข ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“•๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐”‚
18 โ€ข ๐“ข๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“•๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐”‚ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฝ2
19 โ€ข ๐“ ๐“•๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฐ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“‘๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ญ
20 โ€ข ๐“—๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ธ๐“ด๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฒ
21 โ€ข ๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“•๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐”‚
22 โ€ข ๐“๐“ฐ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“’๐“ธ๐“ป๐“น๐“ผ ๐“ก๐“พ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ผ
23 โ€ข ๐“œ๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท
24 โ€ข ๐“—๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ช ๐“œ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ
25 โ€ข ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ซ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ฃ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ
26 โ€ข ๐“ฃ๐“ผ๐“พ๐”‚๐“พ๐“ป๐“ฒ ๐“š๐“ช๐“ท๐“ช๐“ธ
27 โ€ข ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“œ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท
28 โ€ข ๐“•๐“ต๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“—๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ช - ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ธ๐“ด๐“พ ๐“š๐”‚๐“ธ๐“ณ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ธ
29 โ€ข ๐““๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“น ๐“ข๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“น
30 โ€ข ๐“ข๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ต๐“ญ ๐“—๐“ช๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท
31 โ€ข ๐“˜๐“ท๐“ผ๐“พ๐“ต๐“ฝ
32 โ€ข ๐“•๐“ธ๐“ป๐”€๐“ช๐“ป๐“ญ
33 โ€ข ๐“ค๐“น๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท 3
34 โ€ข ๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ฐ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ช๐“ท ๐“”๐“ท๐“ญ
35 โ€ข ๐“ฆ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ
36 โ€ข ๐“œ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“œ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท
A/N
39 โ€ข ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“”๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ ๐““๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฝ
40 โ€ข ๐““๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ
41 โ€ข ๐“—๐“ค๐“—?
42 โ€ข ๐“•๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ

37 โ€ข ๐“•๐“ต๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐”‚ ๐“–๐“พ๐”‚

239 5 0
By -Tsukiyaki-

"Y/N CHAAANN!" 

You promptly feel out of bed in a heap, your limbs entangled in the quilt. 

"Wake up!" You took the covers off your head to see Naho's face in front of you, tears streaming out of her eyes. 

"Wh-what's happening?" you asked, rubbing your eyes. 

"Aoi-chan's getting kidnapped!" the girl cried," A scary guy's trying to kidnap her!" 

"HUH?" 

You scrambled to your feet, and flung the covers on your bed. 

Kneeling in front of the girl, you hoisted her on your back. 

"Lead the way, Naho!" you said," And we'll go save Aoi-chan!"

The two of you raced to the gates of the Butterfly Mansion, where you saw Tanjiro yelling at the Sound Hashira, Uzui Tengen. The Hashira was carrying. . . two girls?

"How dare you treat girls like that!" he scolded," You should be ashamed of yourself!" 

You noticed Sumi and Aoi in his arms while Kiyo was on his head. Kanao was gripping Aoi's hand, trying to stop him. 

For a second, Tanjiro paused, assessing the scene. His expression became confused. Perhaps he didn't know what was happening. 

You rushed to his side, depositing Naho on the ground beside you. 

"HE'S KINAPPING THEM!" Kiyo yelled," Please rescue them!"

"Why you-"

The Sound Hashira grabbed Kiyo off his head, and held her in front of his face. 

"You idiot!" he shouted in her face. 

Tanjiro grew livid, taking a running jump at the man, ready to perform his deadly head-butt. Unfortunately for him, the Sound Hashira disappeared, so he, Kanao and Kiyo were falling to the ground. 

You dashed to grab Kanao , while Tanjiro fell on the ground with Kiyo on his back. 

"ARE YOU ALRIGHT?" he yelled. The girl cried out a yes. 

You placed Kanao on the ground. She mumbled a thanks in reply, wgich you gave a smile to. 

"You're a fool," the Hashira spoke again. Turning your head to the sound's direction, you saw the man on top of an arch, holding a struggling Aoi and Sumi.

"I'm Uzui Tengen, former Shinobi," he announced," A flashy man renown around these parts." He glared down at Tanjiro. "Did you really think your pissant head-butts would affect me?"

"Let Aoi-san and Sumi-chan go, you lousy kidnapper!" Tanjiro shouted, with you, Kiyo and Naho cheering him on. Even Kanao stood in the back, raising her fist in protest. 

"What on earth are you doing, anyways?" you yelled. 

"Pervert!" 

The Hashira grew more enraged. "OI, YOU LOTS! WHO DO YOU THINK YOUR TAKING TO, DAMMIT!" 

"An idiot," you muttered. 

"I HEARD THAT!" he yelled," I'M A HASHIRA! I'M SUPERIOR TO YOU!" 

"I don't acknowledge you as a Hashira!" Tanjiro said stubbornly," Hmph!" 

"DON'T YOU 'HMPH' ME!" Uzui yelled," Besides, who cares if you don't acknowledge me? You little bottom-feeder! Did you brain matter explode or something?"

"I'm taking these two because I need some female Corps memebers for a mission. And I don't need permission from Kocho or anyone who's not a Tsugoku!"

"Sumi-chan's not a member of the Corps!" Naho yelled," Can't you see she's not wearing a uniform?"

The Hashira did a double take, picking the girl up and looking at her clothes. Without a second thought, he threw her away. 

"I guess I don't need her then."

Tanjiro sped over, and grabbed Sumi before she got hurt. "How could you do something so inhumane?" Tanjiro yelled. 

Uzui appeared to ignore him. "For now, I'm going to take this one on my mission," he gestured to Aoi," Not that she looks like she'll be of any use. But somehow, she is a corps member at least." 

"Everyone has their own personal reasons, so don't be so insensitive and stir things up!" Tanjiro shouted," Give us back Aoi!" 

"Besides, she's not useless," you yelled," She's a great medic! But you probably couldn't have registered that through that thick skull of yours!"

"So lame. No wonder the Demon Slayer Corps is getting weaker and weaker, with children like you wailing and crying in your unflashy way!"

He definitely touched a nerve, because Tanjiro gritted his teeth and stared at the ground for a moment. 

"We'll all go in place of Aoi!" you said, looking up at the Hashira.

Uzui looked confused. "What do you mean by 'we'll all'? Can you not count or something?" 

He changed his mind when Zenitsu and Inosuke appeared out of nowhere and landed beside you.

"Why'd you all want to come, anyways?" Uzui asked, not letting go of Aoi.

"I just got back right now, but I've got strength to spare!" Inosuke yelled proudly, pointing to himself," I'll be glad to go!" 

Zenitsu was less confident. "Y-You let Aoi-chan go, you hear me?" he cried, trembling violently," You may be a muscle-freak, but y-you don't scare me, sir!"

The Hashira glared down at him and he immediately started crying, tears streaming down his face. 

"Whatever, I guess I'll take you with me." he decided," You backed down like that, huh? But you'll have to remember. . . you can't defy me!" 

And with that, he did the worst thing possible. 

HE SLAPPED AOI'S BUTT. 

"I'm so going to tell Shinobu," you yelled at him. 

"WAIT NO-" 

You ran off as fast as you could, leaving the Hashira panicking and apologising profusely to Aoi. 

Timeskip

After walking for a while, you finally found the place. A small boy with bright red and yellow hair was sweeping outside, with someone else talking to him. 

Rengoku.

You haven't seen him in a long time, ever since you woke up from your coma. Walking up to the pair, the older male saw you. 

"Y/N!" he said, amazed. He looked a bit different, with a black eyepatch covering his eye and he still seemed to be a bit tired. You supposed that he had taken some time off to heal. 

You stood awkwardly, rubbing your head. "Hello?"

He walked up to you, before grabbing your shoulders and shaking you violently. "DID YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW RECKLESS THAT WAS? YOU COULD HAVE DIED!"

"W-wait, brother!" the younger boy said, worriedly," I think your shaking her too hard." 

After calming down, Rengoku invited you inside. "You've healed in a remarkably short time, even with that injury. "he said, offering you a spot on the floor," But you shouldn't strain yourself."

"How are you, anyway?" you asked," I didn't see you anywhere around the Butterfly Mansion." 

"I took some time off. Besides, Senjuro here, he was really worried about me," he laughed," I would have visited you sooner, but I didn't have much time, to be honest." 

"It's fine. I just wanted to see you right now." you said," I'm going off on a mission." 

"Already?" he asked," It's a bit soon. Is it a solo one?" 

You shook your head. "Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Inosuke are coming. We're assisting Uzui." 

"You'd better be on your way, then," he stood up, brushing his knees. " Senjuro, do you have any of those dangos left?" 

"Bye!" Senjuro said, giving you a box full of dangos," Good luck on your mission!"

 "Bye, Y/N!" Rengoku waved at you, giving one of his bright smiles. 

Smiling back, you waved at them, before turning around. Your crow took flight, leading you back to the Butterfly Mansion. Thankfully, you went in the morning, so by the time you met up with the other, it was past noon. 

You found Tanjiro and the others standing outside the Butterfly Mansion, with Uzui standing in front of them. 

"OH SHOOT-" he yelled when he saw you. 

Running up to you, he said," Wait, girl- I apologised to the girl. A-Aoi I mean! Ask her yourself! She'll tell you."

Aoi stood behind him, giggling silently along with the other butterfly girls. "Don't worry, I won't tell her - yet." you smiled mischievously. 

He stook, a bit deflated, before standing proud again. 

"Where are we going to, old man?" Inosuke yelled impatiently. 

He turned around, his headpiece flashing in the sunlight. "The number one spot in Japan that's dripping with lust and desire. A super-flashy place. 

The Entertainment District where demons reside."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 2.9K 16
She was abandoned and thrown out she was wanted dead. A demon slayer was called to kill her. Though he was reluctant ... Started 1-21-21
68K 2.1K 27
Eto Tsukiko has the stars in her eyes and the eyesight to see into the soul. She had her spent her life preparing for a marriage only to have it and...
271K 11K 39
Completed. โœ”๏ธ ๐™บ๐š’๐š–๐šŽ๐š๐šœ๐šž ๐š—๐š˜ ๐šˆ๐šŠ๐š’๐š‹๐šŠ ๐šก ๐™ผ๐šŠ๐š•๐šŽ!๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š› Kibutsuji Muzan has a son and his name was Y/n, A half-human and Half-dem...
290 2 19
It was a peaceful day at the Kamado's home, with Tanjiro Kamado is getting coal with his friend Tai Yamazato. As they got back from selling coal, the...