15 • 𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓪 𝓕𝓪𝓶𝓲𝓵𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽

"That old lady sure walks fast," Zenitsu commented, peering over Tanjiro's shoulder. 

"Zenitsu, stop being so rude!" I burst out, glaring at the male. Then I faltered. "Aww, Chuntaro looks so cute on your shoulder!" I gushed, staring at the sparrow fondly.

"Wow, did you really stop yelling at me just because of Chuntaro?" he asked. 

"Chu chuuuuuu!" the sparrow shrieked. 

I stared at it. Was that 'chu' a good thing or a bad thing? "Tanjiro, what did he say?" 

He thought about it for a moment. "He said that he was proud that he was more important than Zenitsu."

"EHHHHH?"

"This is where you'll be staying," the old lady said. We all paused in front of a new building. Inside, the lady was waiting for us, with four kimonos folded neatly on the floor. 

"A change of clothes," she said. "Would you like to bathe before eating?"

"Yes, please!" 

"The men should bathe there," she said, pointing at a door," And I shall lead the lady elsewhere. Don't worry," she said, gazing at Tanjiro's and Zenitsu's worried face," She'll be joining you for dinner."

"Eh? Why does Acorn have to go somewhere else?"

"Because Inosuke, she's a girl!"

"So?"

"So-"

The lady led me out of the room and into another building. "You may change in there, and I shall clean your clothes. There should be a fresh pair inside."

Inside, there was a hot spring and a set of clothes handing on the doorknob. "Umm, thank you," I said, turning to see the old lady. However, she was nowhere to be found. 

Sighing, I discarded my clothes and blindfold before sinking into the hot spring. This was a nice bath.

After I dried myself off and put the clothes provided on. I took the kunai and the poison out of m coat pocket. Then, I bundled up my clothes and left to find the lady. 

I decided to go to the main building, since the lights were on. 

"Oh, hello there, dear," a voice said behind me.

I jumped, dropping my clothes in the process. It scared me so much that I even aimed a kunai at the person. That was, until I saw that it was the old lady.

"Sorry," I said, bowing," I wanted to find you since I have bathed and wanted to bring my old clothes to you. I apologise for the scare."

"It's fine. I'll have the clothes and lead you to the others." she said. I hesitated, before handing her the clothes. 

When the door was opened, the first thing I heard was my dear yellow-haired friend yelling at the of of his lungs. 

"SHE HAS TO BE A MONSTER, TANJIRO! THAT OLD LADY'S A MONSTER! A MONSTER HAG-"

He was cut off because Tanjiro rightfully struck his head. "Umm, that's one way to say hello," I said nervously, stepping inside the room.

"Y/N!"

I walked over to the boy and ruffled his hair. I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself! I've always wanted to touch his hair. 

I thought he would be weirded out by this, however, he just smiled up at me. "Let's eat, then, since Y/N's here." Tanjiro said, while I went to my space opposite Inosuke.