14 • 𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓪 𝓗𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮, 𝓗𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓦𝓮 𝓒𝓸𝓶𝓮

Tanjiro launched himself at the boar-headed male, dodging swiftly between the twin blades and delivering a powerful punch to his gut. The punch was so powerful, that I heard something crack. It also sent the male flying. 

"He broke his bones!" Zenitsu cried, still holding onto Nezuko's box. 

Tanjiro was still shaking with fury. "Aren't you a member of the Demon Slayer Corps?" he yelled," Don't you get why Zenitsu and Y/N refused to draw their swords? It's because it's taboo for us to draw our swords on each other for no reason!

But here you are, giving them a one-sided beatdown! Is that fun for you? Your the lowst of the low!" he spat. 

The boar, who was currently spread-eagled on his back, coughed out a laugh. "Oh, so that's why?" he rasped.  He turned to face Tanjiro. "My bad. In that case, let's fight bare-handed!"

He really doesn't understand anything, does he? "No! I don't think you get it at all!" At least I'm not the only one who thinks that.

"First. . . " he started, but he couldn't continue. The boar suddenly leapt up and charged at him. 

"We're not supposed to fight each other! Period!" Poor Tanjiro. His words fell upon deaf ears as the boar tried to kick at him. 

"Fighting barehanded doesn't make it alright! " he protested, continuously dodging punches and swings. 

"Listen to me!" 

There was a tense moment when the boar got Tanjiro on the ground and kicked at his face. Thankfully, he managed to dodge it in time.

Now that I think about it, how on earth does he still manage to dodge like that? I mean, he does have broken bones. I could barely crawl my way around and that hurts like hell!

I was shaken out of my thoughts when the boar managed to kick Tanjiro away from him before charging at him yet again. Tanjiro kicked at the boar, who also managed to dodge him. 

Then a weird moment. The boar straightened himself up, standing right in front of the male. Nothing happened for a mere moment, until the boar punched the boy square in the face. The punch sent him flying. 

"Actually, isn't Tanjiro running afoul of the taboo himself?" Zenitsu asked. "He did break his bones. 

The fight continued for sometime. Thought I had to admit, I still hated the boar because of what he did to me and Zenitsu, his fight style was amazing. His joints were so flexible that he's able to bend so effortlessly. I should take inspiration. 

"Pretty amazing, aren't I? Pretty mazing, aren't I?" he repeated. 

"He said it twice!" Zenitsu thought," Singing his own praises. . . "

"And look at what else I can do!" the boar said. He began to bend his back until he was doing. . . the bridge?

No, he was doing a weird position that I don't know the name of. And one I certainly couldn't do. Damn, this guy was really superhuman. 

"Hey, I don't think you should do that!" I yelled somewhat weakly," You've got some broken bones, and bending like that isn't going to help!"

"Fine by me!" he yelled, before fighting Tanjiro again. I suppose this isn't going to end soon, is it?

"You need to. . . " Tanjiro said, grabbing the male's shoulders and pullin ghis own head back," Calm down!"

And he slammed his forehead onto the boar's head. 

"AHHHHH! THAT SOUND!" Zenitsu yelled," ARE YOUR SKULLS FRACTURED?"

I just hummed. "No, I don't think so. He did the same thing to a demon and he basically knocked the brains out of him. Tanjiro just has an abnormally hard forehead."